should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:35 pm

I dont have a whole lot of guy friends. I dont mean acquaintances or co-workers, i mean actual friends. people i would choose to spend free time with. People I would consider "close." I have about 5 or 6, i think; but every single one of them has fucked my wife at some point in the nearly 12 years her and i have been together! Honestly, i love that! its one of my favorite things! When ever we get together theres an often unspoken fact that they have had their dicks in my wife.

It's especially fun when she joins us, because she will speak it! she will offhandedly say things like "I've had sex with every one here." or "I'm so good in bed, and you all should know!" or she might wear something extra revealing and if she catches one of them looking at her she'll say, "it's not like you havent seen it!" ...stuff like that

I say "often unspoken" because all of my guy friends also know that they can still sleep with her if they want. they dont know how deep into the cuck lifestyle we are, or that I am not allowed to sleep with her. they think i fuck her regularly. but they do know about her boyfriend, and we have also told them if they ever want to sleep with her again all they have to is ask.

I'm talking about friends I've known for a long time. they dont ask as much as they used to. BUT, one of them hit me up over the weekend!

He said that he's been super sexually frustrated because his wife doesn't seem have a sex drive at all. He's been married for 6 years, and he said in the past 4 years he and his wife have only had sex a dozen times. He said the last time they had sex was 6 months ago. He said every time he and his wife have sex she guilt trips him, and tells him she only did it cause he wanted it.

He said his wife if going out of town Christmas weekend and he cant go cause he works, and he wants to know if he can have jen over to his place while his wife is out of town!

I have not yet told Jen or her boyfriend about it.

What does every one think? should I let jen help my friend cheat on his wife, and help out a friend who's frustrated?

She has slept with married guys before, but never one that is so close to us.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Teensy1
Experienced

Re: should i let my wife sleep with a close friend who's married?

Unread post by Teensy1 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:07 pm

I say let her fuck him. I would be delighted to have my best friend balls-deep in my wife. If not him, who?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:39 pm

I'd say it's up to your wife and to him.

He's the only one who has made a commitment to his wife and if he is prepared to break it, that's really only on him.

You've already long since established the precedent with your wife that you are a very willing cuckold, so If your wife is attracted to him and him to her, then that only leaves where you are in this. As it seems you are quite prepared to live with her sleeping with your friends, then if they arrive at the mutual decision that they'd enjoy fucking each other, there's not much more for you to do than wear the horns.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:54 pm

I think you should definitely let your wife know about it and let her make the decision.

It sounds like your friend is a bit over confident or assuming when asking you as if your wife would definitely be on board with the idea.

I had a friend occasionally fucking my wife because he has had the hots for her ever since he met her and his life with his wife and kids at home is not so great. I told him I am a cuck because I felt I need someone to confide in. He straight up asked me whether he can fuck my wife as well. i was pretty taken aback by that. However, I asked my wife and was shocked that she immediately said yes.

I never had a real problem with my friend. However, it was awkward and I felt he didn't really want to hang out with me that much anymore. Whenever he came around, he and my wife went to the bedroom pretty soon and after that he had to return to his wife. It didn't ruin the friendship, though. Now that he and my wife have stopped, we are besties again.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:12 pm

Short answer - "yes".

Longer answer, yes, provided she is up for it, and the sooner you put the proposition to her, the better. None of my friends have ever become my wife's lover, but some of her lovers have become my friend. That' just the way it has worked for me but there aren't any rules governing whether a good friend can fuck your wife.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:46 pm

It should be up to her.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:56 pm

She’s not a lawn tool. You don’t “let” her fuck a friend. It’s completely up to her and the fellow who needs/wants to bust a nut!

My advice to my friend, if it was me, would be to say, “Why are you asking me? Ask her.” Then, I’d explain to my wife that he came to me XX days/weeks ago to ask me for permission and I sent him to you. Whaddya think? Good idea to fuck a close friend?” If he expresses some kind of consternation about approaching her directly, say, “Let’s approach her together, then. I’ll break the ice a bit. You should probably know by now that I’m completely fine with it. It’s her you should be talking to.”

Sounds like your wife is progressive enough to understand that your friend just wants to nut in a happy pussy for a change, not one filled with guilt and sadness. My bet is that she’ll do him a solid (no pun intended…but I’ll take it). Then

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:52 am

Personally I would say that it's really up to your wife and him as to whether she should go or not. Those are the two involved, so it should be their decision.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:09 am

I would say make his request known to her. Then let her decide what she wants to do with that information.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:35 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:56 pm
She’s not a lawn tool. You don’t “let” her fuck a friend. It’s completely up to her and the fellow who needs/wants to bust a nut!

My advice to my friend, if it was me, would be to say, “Why are you asking me? Ask her.” Then, I’d explain to my wife that he came to me XX days/weeks ago to ask me for permission and I sent him to you. Whaddya think? Good idea to fuck a close friend?” If he expresses some kind of consternation about approaching her directly, say, “Let’s approach her together, then. I’ll break the ice a bit. You should probably know by now that I’m completely fine with it. It’s her you should be talking to.”

Sounds like your wife is progressive enough to understand that your friend just wants to nut in a happy pussy for a change, not one filled with guilt and sadness. My bet is that she’ll do him a solid (no pun intended…but I’ll take it). Then
yeah, okay, so i didnt chose the best words... but you know what I mean... He is a good friend of mine, my wife and I both know his wife. There will likely be a time in the near future when my wife and I see him and his wife. granted his wife is twice removed from my wife, she knows him through me, and knows his wife through him... but still

he's asking me because he's my friend, and knows her through me, so he came to me first. He has done it that was in the past, before he got married, so he knows he can spend the night with her, all he has to do is ask...

but you're absolutely right, what he wants is just to nut in a happy pussy, and not get a guilt trip afterward, for once. and my wife would fully understand that, and be totally down to do him that solid. plus, I know my wife well enough to know she'd not only be up for it, but would find it hot.

as I said, she has slept with married guys before, just never ones that were so close to us, where we knew the wife.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Well, if your wife feels that way there is absolutely o reason not to do it. I hope it will happen. Let us know!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:11 pm

ok, i just told her about it. she said, "sure"

so, i guess my wife is spending the night at my friend's how that weekend!!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:33 pm

im texting with him now, i told him yes, and he said thank you so much it means a lot!

he said he will have his apartment to himself for just friday night, his wife will be back saturday night. He wants to pick my wife up on his way home from work friday evening, and drop her off on his way to work saturday morning. i told him that works for us!

Jen wants me to ask him if there is anything specific he'd like her to wear.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:43 pm

he said he doesnt care what she wears but can she take it all off when she gets to his place. she said "you got it"

He asked how many times he can fuck her, i told him as many as he wants, her pussy is his for the night!

he said he hasnt seen his wife's pussy in almost a year, so he wants to be able to play with my wife's pussy all night.

she said to tell him he can play with it as much as he wants!

They are talking to each other through me! this is fucking hot! damn, now im really looking forward to this!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:09 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:33 pm
im texting with him now, i told him yes, and he said thank you so much it means a lot!

he said he will have his apartment to himself for just friday night, his wife will be back saturday night. He wants to pick my wife up on his way home from work friday evening, and drop her off on his way to work saturday morning. i told him that works for us!

Jen wants me to ask him if there is anything specific he'd like her to wear.
IT - Just make sure to remind him to air the place out and change the sheets before he leaves for work. :o :shock: :???: :lol:

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:48 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:35 pm
yeah, okay, so i didnt chose the best words... but you know what I mean...
Sorry. I was trying to be funny, and now that I look at it, I came across rather much like a prick! My bad!

Glad to hear your wife is down to help a friend-in-need. Hope he has a lot of fun. Hope she has more fun than him.

A guilt-free, happy pussy is good medicine for a glum chum! Huge stress reliever. I know how well it works for me, anyways. I’m optimistic that it will work wonders for him, too.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:17 pm

If he wants to play all night after being shut down a year, a little blue pill may be helpful

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:05 pm

My wife always prefers guys she knows and if she could become a regular sex partner for a friend she likes, all the better. But going to a guy's house when the spouse is gone presents a new dynamic. What if the wife returns early, things could get ugly. We'd use a hotel in those circumstances and be happy to pay for it. And one has to wonder why your friend's wife has cut him off for so long. Maybe he's a lousy lay!?

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:16 am

If you're a true cuck isn't the decision hers?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:32 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:05 pm
My wife always prefers guys she knows and if she could become a regular sex partner for a friend she likes, all the better. But going to a guy's house when the spouse is gone presents a new dynamic. What if the wife returns early, things could get ugly. We'd use a hotel in those circumstances and be happy to pay for it. And one has to wonder why your friend's wife has cut him off for so long. Maybe he's a lousy lay!?
thats a good point, i'll suggest to him that he get a hotel to be safe, and i'll happily offer to pay for it!

of course he could be not telling me the truth, but he has confided in me that his wife is super conservative, and just doesnt have a sex drive. he says she gets all judgey whenever he flirty, or hints at sexy, or says anything that could be considered sexual, so he has just learned to bottle it all up and keep his sex drive to himself.

his wife and her sisters are going out of state to visit family, so he's eager to try to use this one opportunity, when he has a night to himself, to get some guilt free pussy... and I completely dont blame him!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:36 am

vette19690 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:16 am
If you're a true cuck isn't the decision hers?
100% ...I just know my wife, and know she'd be down. (and I was right, when i brought it up to her she was like, "sure!") ...so it's not REALLY up to me... but I had to face the decision of it being a good friend of mine, and I know his wife. we will likely see him and his wife again together in the near future...

which will actually be kinda hot! when that happens there will be an unspoken knowledge there that both my wife and I will easily keep secret cause she's very good at discrete... so there will come a time in the near future when I'll be talking to my friend's wife, and thinking to my self about how my wife has fucked her husband and she has no idea!

honestly, the more i think about it, the more i hope it becomes a more often thing! I hope he is more often able to find time away from his wife, to spend with my wife!

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:02 pm

Kind of tough and yet kind of hot to know that secret. What happens if his wife finds out? Revenge fuck with you?

Any attraction between you and his wife? This has SSOOO much potential for you to cuck him; her to cuck him; swap; foursome,and on and on and on. I personally don't subscribe to anonymous sex partners, too many risks.

I would keep anything in a circle of DISCREET!!! friends. I already suspect she's fucking one or more of them as well as some ex's. She's a 'closet slut'!

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:26 am

We struggled with this early on as well. As soon as friends started finding out she was fucking other guys they wanted a turn. At first she was uncomfortable with it, but we talked and agreed that if they were going to fuck her behind their wife's back then they would fuck someone else too and the fidelity of their marriage wasn't our responsibility.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:04 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:32 am
stevens4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:05 pm
thats a good point, i'll suggest to him that he get a hotel to be safe, and i'll happily offer to pay for it!

of course he could be not telling me the truth, but he has confided in me that his wife is super conservative, and just doesnt have a sex drive. he says she gets all judgey whenever he flirty, or hints at sexy, or says anything that could be considered sexual, so he has just learned to bottle it all up and keep his sex drive to himself.

his wife and her sisters are going out of state to visit family, so he's eager to try to use this one opportunity, when he has a night to himself, to get some guilt free pussy... and I completely dont blame him!
IT - Always makes me wonder what did he see in her to marry? :( :(

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:50 am

I would say yes and here is why. If the friend is going to end up cheating on his wife anyway, it's better he does it with a woman who won't make demands on him that he won't be able to fulfill.