Kissing or no kissing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does your FWB guy kiss your sweetie?

Yes FWB kisses your sweetie
98%
No FWB does not kiss your sweetie
2%

Total votes: 128

PussyGalore
Virgin

Re: Kissing or no kissing

Unread post by PussyGalore » Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:35 pm

She loves kissing her bulls and if they are not into it that is a deal breaker for her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:43 pm

PussyGalore wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:35 pm
She loves kissing her bulls and if they are not into it that is a deal breaker for her.
Good to know. Fidel has gotten much better at kissing. He's even kissing her when they aren't having sex, so that's a good turn around for him.

Mark888
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark888 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:35 pm

For sure kissing. Especially when her orgasm is shaking trough her body

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 am

When I was a single and would be 3rd or couples it always surprised me how many couples had a no kissing rule. Found it strange that I could put my cock in her mouth and pussy but couldn't kiss her. Never pushed it, but I love kissing so was disappointing at times. Mrs Warm.... doesn't have a sweetie/bf, that's not how be play, she has regulars but its not romantic encounters. That being said, she loves to make out and kiss so she kisses everyone she fucks.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:24 pm

Just cant imagine fucking and not kissing. All wives deserved to be kissed everywhere. If I am prepared to put my cock there I should be prepared to kiss it and lick it. Lips, pussy or anus. Women love to have a tongue probing her anus. Makes them orgasm quickly.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:59 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:57 am
When I was a single and would be 3rd or couples it always surprised me how many couples had a no kissing rule. Found it strange that I could put my cock in her mouth and pussy but couldn't kiss her. Never pushed it, but I love kissing so was disappointing at times. Mrs Warm.... doesn't have a sweetie/bf, that's not how be play, she has regulars but its not romantic encounters. That being said, she loves to make out and kiss so she kisses everyone she fucks.
I find it strange, too, but my guess is that they were afraid that the intimacy would be too much for them and they would get emotionally attached as well as physically attached. But you're right...the logic doesn't make sense on the outside

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:59 am

bowlerlb wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:24 pm
Just cant imagine fucking and not kissing. All wives deserved to be kissed everywhere. If I am prepared to put my cock there I should be prepared to kiss it and lick it. Lips, pussy or anus. Women love to have a tongue probing her anus. Makes them orgasm quickly.
I'll have to take your word for it!

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:28 am

I am a little surprised - a lover who don´t like to kissing his married hotwife? It is normal that my former wife (now my mom) french kissing her new african husband - both living as married couple in the house. And also on the go they frensh kissing both all the time, i am happy and grateful for this. With a man who don´t like to kissing her, she never start a relationship. She says - I want to feel like a complete woman - not just a doll

Bigcountryhub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bigcountryhub » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 am

Big Yes for my wife. She has to make a connection with her lover and that done primarily thru communication which can happen verbally or physically, she loves to kiss and be kissed

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:31 am

Of course he is kissing her - also with frensh kisses, But for me is not allowed to kiss her on her mouth as her little daughter - it´s only allowed for me to kiss her on her cheek, like a little girl, what i am be.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:34 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:26 am
I found out today that my sweetie and her FWB don't kiss. Apparently not by her choice. She wants him to kiss her but he doesn't. The funny thing is that they haven't talked about it before. I advised her to talk with him about it especially since she wants him to kiss her. They don't even kiss goodbye when she leaves his place. So I hope she goes ahead and talks with him about it, and I hope he agrees that kissing will be in the future because she really desires it.
I loved seeing them kiss and when chaperoning hearing them kiss

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:35 am

Kissing and whispering is hot, when they are in one hotel bed and I am in the other and the sounds are sooo erotic