Cucked by wife’s collegue

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MrMtl
Trainable

Cucked by wife’s collegue

Unread post by MrMtl » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:16 am

Hi there,

My question here is about what might happend with my future hotwife.

Is there anyone in here where there wife (hotwife) had cucked them with a collegue of her ? What happened the days after ? Was that a good choice or not ?

Because it might gona happend for us

Thanks

Teensy1
Experienced

Re: Cucked by wife’s collegue

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:32 am

Would you be unhappy being a cuck?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:02 am

MrMtl wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:16 am
Hi there,

My question here is about what might happen with my future hotwife.

Is there anyone in here where their wife (hotwife) had cucked them with a colleague of her? What happened the days after? Was that a good choice or not?

Thanks
My wife's affair at age 28 with a co-worker resulted in her becoming a hotwife with my approval. She had come to learn that sex only with her husband, me, wasn't enough for her satisfaction. It lasted only three months until I learned of it, so the other employees never learned of it. I think they would have been found out by other employees had it gone on much longer. Of course, she and he were thrilled when fucking regularly whenever I was out of town on assignments.

I didn't insist they break it off, but her colleague couldn't handle it when she told him I then knew about it. At the time this was going on, they were regularly fucking at his home where his wife worked nights and wasn't home at those times. At least a few times, they were having sex during lunch hours in his car where they met up at remote, prearranged spots. I think the details of their brief affair are on either page 1 or 2 here on our ongoing thread.

Later, an affair with her boss at a bank went on for several years, but she had then learned how to keep it from being found out.

After that first three-month breakup, she went through a series of short-term relations with many other men. Nowadays, at age 37, she has two (very good) regular guys and occasionally a few others for brief times. One of her regulars is in his 40s and the other is in his 20s. She hasn't ever discriminated about age but prefers her and another man's personality matches hers. She has been with men from ages 19 to (one at) 60.

And, perhaps because she is athletic as a swimmer-bicycler-and runner, she's still smoking hot. She sleeps from 9:30 p.m ro 5:30 a.m., exercises daily, doesn't smoke. and rarely consumes alcoholic beverages. She is a regular, church-going fundamentalist.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:44 am

Yes, a good choice. It's a long story as the relationship lasted almost three years and was meeting all of our needs. Their work assignments resulted in the two of being in the same out of town locations overnight frequently. He also became an overnight guest in our home when they weren't traveling for work. Things were great, and they loved one another. Then his wife started getting nervous about it all (she felt threatened), and gave him an ultimatum. There was some tearful times as we had really been enjoying the way things were working. We'd do it again, but opportunities like this don't come along very often.

MrMtl wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:16 am
Hi there,

My question here is about what might happend with my future hotwife.

Is there anyone in here where there wife (hotwife) had cucked them with a collegue of her ? What happened the days after ? Was that a good choice or not ?

Thanks

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:49 am

My wife has been dating a coworker for several years now. It has worked out good for her and me. They see each other a couple times during the week and they go away on weekends. He's a good guy and sometimes me and him do things together like golfing or going to a game. The most important thing is he satisfies her sexually and that makes me happy.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:06 am

My wife has been involved with colleagues from several different jobs. It's always gone well. No drama or problems. Some of them knew I was aware. Some of them didn't.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:29 am

I just found how I was a cuckold before I knew it. My wife had an affair with the guy who worked in our office. I was gone every Wednesday. She said it started with lunch when I was gone. After 3 or 4 times said they locked the front door and went to his office and before she knew it her panties were on the floor and she was bent over his desk getting fucked. She told me when you left for the weekend she spent the night at his apartment. So in reality I was a true cuckold with a cheating wife.my wife has become a hot wife. When I asked her why, she just said you lack stamina and you’re always premature in addition to have a very small penis.

When the I talked to my MIL, she knew I was a cuckold before I did.

Pauline

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:56 am

It happened twice, with my first wife and then with my second wife (who I am still together with). My first wife and I had swapped with a couple we were friends with; but then she started getting fucked at the office by her co-worker. They were in the office alone in the afternoons, and took advantage of it. She didn't tell me at first, and even made me unknowingly eat my first creampie. Then she "confessed" (she wasn't really having any regrets); and the two of them continued to hook up at the office. She even got me to join him in a business project; which was "interesting" to work with a guy who was fucking my wife. We even went to dinner at his house with his oblivious wife.

In her mid-40's and after 16 years of marriage, my second wife came to me and said she wanted to date other men. We agree she could, and she placed an ad on an internet site as "married woman seeking to date, and perhaps more." However, before she met the first man responding to her ad, she decided to "consummate" being a hotwife by spending the weekend with a co-worker while my daughter and I were out-of-town visiting family. She told me she had extramarital sex for the first time a few days after we returned. She said the guy had a reputation for being a "Player" and I guess she felt he would be a good stud to initiate her into being a hotwife.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:18 am

Thanks fo your help or input.

That’s what is making her not going into it. She’s scared that it might affect their relationship after.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:09 am

Most of my ex wife's lovers were work colleagues, male and female. For the most part things worked out well until her last two male colleagues.
She was with the second to last one for about a year but he started getting a bit weird, which freaked her out and she dumped him. That didn't go down well with him and he started pestering her at work, to the point where their managers noticed and warned them not to let their personal issues affect their work.
She found protection from him from another colleague and although she told me he was looking out for her, she didn't admit that they'd started having an affair. We'd agreed when she told me she wanted an open marriage that we would always be honest. However, apart from admitting to a couple of blowjobs, she never mentioned that they'd started fucking.
I noticed she'd changed though and after a while I told her I wanted a trial separation and that's when she admitted their affair. We got on very well during the separation and even went on the two holidays together that we'd already booked, although they used to text each other whenever possible. His wife found out about everything and kicked him out and he had to move in with my wife at around the same time that I'd had to leave the place I was renting. I ended up sleeping in our caravan on the drive while he was in my old bedroom fucking my wife.
Apart from those last two though, it was very convenient for her to get together with a colleague.