Handling the Angst when she meets without me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Player

Handling the Angst when she meets without me

Unread post by newUK » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 pm

I’m a newbie cuckold, but I am struggling with the angst.

If I’m involved (watching) I’m ok. But I can’t handle her fucking a guy without me there just yet.

I’m happy for her to go on socials alone but on one occasion she done it I was at work. I could have got the sack such was my lack of attention to work and my mind being elsewhere.

Today a new potential for her asked what her plans were for tomorrow. She is really into him and I could tell she wanted to go along with whatever he might have had in mind but I’d be at work… I couldn’t bring myself to say to her “go for it”. I waited in anticipation to see what she wanted to do and I’d have probably accepted it, but the truth was I felt physically sick at the thought of her meeting him whilst I was at work.

I was so relieved when she asked my opinion and I confessed I was struggling. Had I not been working and could be nearby and at the end of the phone I’d have been encouraging her to meet him.

Why do I get such painful angst? I want it to happen but not being able to be part of it kills me.

Anyone else experience this?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Shadnaster
Player

Re: Handling the Angst when she meets without me

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:40 am

I can understand that. It took a while for my wife to convince me that it was just sex. She wasn't leaving me for someone. That I was still her number one. Early on I think, if my wife went out alone with a strange guy, it would be rough. But, there are guys that she sees alone now. They're not strangers though. I guess at one time they were strangers but, I had been present with them several times before they ever met alone. They're respectful guys. I had to see for myself that they were respectful before I'd consent to her going alone.

But, alone is hot in it's own way too. When she comes home and tells me the details, she tells me things that I'd never notice if I was there watching.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:42 pm

An update of sorts.

I was the horniest I’d been in a very long time last night and it was all because I was thinking about the texts she had shown me between her and this new potential playmate. It was only the first day they had been texting but they were non stop all day.

When she showed me how many messages they had exchanged there were hundreds! She told me she really liked him and, unusually for her, told me she’d invite him round happily without the normal social meet. That’s not how she rolls and was a good indicator of her lust for him.

She had told him she was out with her sister for the day but could probably meet in the evening. She said that knowing I’d be home from work and would be able to handle any angst better if she was meeting him for a social. She also hinted if he wanted to visit she’d be up for that too and I’d be there to watch. We are both fairly new and so far we have agreed I’ll be present for her first play date with anyone. After a few meets with the same guy the plan would be for her to have fun alone with him. Sadly he was only free during the day.

As I slept last night I was horny as hell and dreamt all different scenarios up of what might or could happen if she did go and meet him. I had sex with her at about 4am and then again at 5am. As I lay there, I realised, even though I had just cum for a second time in an hour, my mind was drifting back to her being alone with him.

I realised on her previous social meets without me I was always anxious about if she liked the guy, was he touching her, or had they kissed. I realised with this new guy it would be different. She already knew she liked him. She would be much more confident and forward and I could probably even dare her to instigate the touching and kissing.

YES! My angst was coming from the not knowing.If she went and met this guy I knew she would be kissing him and probably more. He would be driving too, She could ask for a lift somewhere and they could have an intimate moment in the car, maybe some foreplay. Fuck it I loved that idea.

I jerked off and came for the third time in less than 90 minutes! It was only an hour before my alarm went off. I got out of bed and made her a coffee. She had planned to leave at the same time I did for work to beat the queues shopping. I made us both a coffee and sat in bed with her. She knew I wanted to talk.

I told her about my post nut clarity on the angst and belief that it was all down to the not knowing. I told her if she wanted to let him know she was now free for the day she should and she should go do whatever she wanted. Meet him for a drink, go for a drive, park up and have some naughty fun, and if she really wanted to, bring him home and go all the way with him. I told her I wouldn’t need a live running commentary, just a message here or there saying “had a coffee and a kiss, going for a drive” and then maybe “been a bit naughty in his car, am taking him home”. I honestly felt in that moment as I was explaining it to her that I would be able to handle it. I also had another raging hard on and starting jerking of as I tried to encourage her to go meet him.

Sadly she insisted on sticking to her schedule and didn’t give him the opportunity :-(

I honestly think I could and would have gone through with it. Here’s hoping I get the chance to prove it to myself soon :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:28 am

I appreciate your nervousness but don't make it all about you. Remember, your wife has feelings of anxiety about this too. Everyone, man or woman,does. Don't let your over thinking add to her stress or she may shut down.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:37 am

newUK wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 pm
I’m a newbie cuckold, but I am struggling with the angst.

If I’m involved (watching) I’m ok. But I can’t handle her fucking a guy without me there just yet.

I’m happy for her to go on socials alone but on one occasion she done it I was at work. I could have got the sack such was my lack of attention to work and my mind being elsewhere.

Today a new potential for her asked what her plans were for tomorrow. She is really into him and I could tell she wanted to go along with whatever he might have had in mind but I’d be at work… I couldn’t bring myself to say to her “go for it”. I waited in anticipation to see what she wanted to do and I’d have probably accepted it, but the truth was I felt physically sick at the thought of her meeting him whilst I was at work.

I was so relieved when she asked my opinion and I confessed I was struggling. Had I not been working and could be nearby and at the end of the phone I’d have been encouraging her to meet him.

Why do I get such painful angst? I want it to happen but not being able to be part of it kills me.

Anyone else experience this?
I think most of us experience jealousy, insecurity, and angst the first time our wives are away at another man's place. I had the same feelings the first couple of times. She is now 37 but she began dating other men at my encouragement when she was 28. After she repeated our earlier conversation about how solid our marriage is, that went away. My wife often stays overnight with other guys. I like it. I'm typically naked and jerking off at our front bay window as she is backing out of our driveway, on her way to another man's home.

I think it likely that soon you will enjoy that as much as I do. I suggest you consider helping her prep for dates. That worked for me. I become excited each time I'm watching or helping her dress for a date and can imagine what it's going to be like for her. I think I enjoy her experiences as much as does she.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:16 pm

It's a battle for sure. My wife has always played alone. I have never met one of her guys in person. I have chatted with them through text or whatever. But I have never met one. She has met a few and they had sex on the first date. That was extremely hard. I just decided to roll with it. Let her have her fun and trust her. It's exciting, nerve wrecking and a whole bunch of other things. But when she walks in that door...nothing beats it. I don't think anyone can tell the two of you how to do it. That's up to the two of you. But if you decide to go down this path. Just roll with and trust her . That's all you can do honestly. Sorry wish I could give better advice, this is all I have my friend

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:48 pm

Is her going solo what you want? With us we were swingers for many years never going solo. We would fuck other spouses while together, sometimes in other rooms, but we were both having sex at the same time. 10 years back we chose the wife to be a hotwife, mainly because of my ED. I wanted her to continue to enjoy the life of sex with others. We both decided that she would continue fucking other guys, but only if I was present in the room. Te sex is for both of us, if a guy won't fuck her in front of me,he just doesn't fuck her.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:24 am

The (hot)wife made the rules and the cuckold must obey.

At first we went to meetings together. But after she started raising me to be a little sissy - a little later I became her little daughter - she became interested in BBC.
And she found it more appropriate to leave “her little daughter” at home.
She organized a babysitter - for the kids (It´s not more allowed for me to say that they are my kids - the daughter is now my aunt - Aunt Lisa) and for me.
She wanted to meet and enjoy African men without me.
I couldn't sleep and thought what she was doing. The next morning she told me that she had sex with a BBC for the first time and how incredible it was for her - and that from now on only a BBC would be an option for her.

She dream that an african man is taken over the family and that we all have to living to african rules

I asked her why I wasn't allowed to be there - she said that as a mom she doesn't need permission from her little daughter (me) when she meets other real men on her own and have intercourse with them.