Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by trecital » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:06 am

“Don’t you dare miss any or I’ll have to use the belt on you".

I was picturing her standing over you, like in the photo you posted in the Hotties, riding crop in her hands......."You naughty boy.....you missed a drop over there....." Thwack!!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 pm

Fortunately I didn’t miss a drop, maybe she was slightly disappointed but then she doesn’t normally need an excuse to take the belt or the crop to my backside!

He has been a bit neglectful of her, she was supposed to see him last week but he cancelled Wednesday, then Thursday, then Sunday at short notice which annoyed her. So shes been back on AM and has some new prospects, one of them she really likes.

Tonight she’s decided to meet another guy from AM who she’s been talking to for several weeks, at a local bar for drinks and a “get to know you”. She swears nothing will happen tonight, but last time she said that she was when she met first met her regular and ended up back at his hotel and got fucked all night, so you never know. She’s dressed in a nice top and a short skirt, both black, and a pair of animal print high heels showing off her legs beautifully, she looked amazing.

We agreed to meet the guy outside the bar as I dropped her off, so we exchanged pleasantries and shook hands. Then I left them to it.

I’m now back at home, mind wandering, back in the cock cage. This time she insisted that I also insert our vibrating butt plug for the night while she is out. I struggled to get the fat part of it in, but it’s sitting quite snugly inside me now vibrating away as my imagination runs wild thinking about what she is up to. Strange feeling while my wife is out with another man.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Holy fuck. She’s been with him just over an hour and I just got a text message from her.

It said “I think it’s going well. What do you think? Xxx”

Attached was a picture he had taken of her reclining in the booth, her bare legs slightly spread and her skirt slightly bunched, his hand on her thigh under her skirt, VERY close to her pussy.

My cage is very tight now and my mind is going nuts.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:08 pm

WoW thats a pretty HOT update mattyG. Hope to hear more about how her "meet & greet" is progressing ;)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:10 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:56 pm

My cage is very tight now and my mind is going nuts.
That is absolutely easy to understand :o

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:19 am

This is a long update and I’ve proofread it but my mind is a bit foggy after a late night so excuse any spelling mistakes or typos.

Well that was quite a night as it turned out.

I received another 2 captioned pics from her, one of her with her hand on his thigh, and one which he sent himself of just her leg, his hand gripping her ankle saying “I like what I have hold of”. The next message was from her at 1030pm asking me to collect her at 1045 and give him a lift back to his town 15 minutes away.

I arrived and they emerged a few minutes later together. We again exchanged greetings and I opened the rear door for her. He said “wait, I have to do something.” He knelt in front of her and reached up under her skirt, she steadied herself with her hand on his shoulder as he pulled her panties to her ankles and she stepped out of them. He handed them to me as I stammered “Ok, right, goodness, thank you.”

They both got in the back seats as my mind swirled and I pulled away from the kerb.

Within a few seconds they were kissing in the back and I heard her moaning and gasping, his fingers clearly caressing her intimately as she said “Fuck, oh fuck” over and over.

I heard whispering which sounded like mild arguing, and I heard her say something like “Please, I want it.” A few moments later I heard him groan and I sneaked a glance behind as I drove very slowly. Her head was in his lap, his hand on the back of her head holding her hair.

“Have you ever done anything like this.” He asked me, to which I replied “Like this, no never.” “You’ve never had your wife suck off another man in the back of the car while you’re driving?”

“No” I repeated.

“Would you like me to describe what’s happening?” He offered, to which I replied hoarsely “Very much”.

“Well, right now she’s licking my balls.” Then a few seconds later “She’s licking my cock. And now she’s taken my cock in her mouth and she’s sucking it.”

A few more seconds passed and I heard her groaning loudly. “I’m fingering your wife’s pussy.” I heard her grunt slightly and start to pant, “Now I have a finger in her arse.” (She told me later that his finger was deep inside her ass and it really made her hot).

My cage was now very tight and my cock straining against the confines. We stopped at some red traffic lights and I stole a glance in the back seat. The sight stopped my heart. Her head was in his lap, bobbing up and down, his hand gripping her hair guiding her mouth on him. She was kneeling on the back seat of the car with one leg on the floor, skirt around her waist. Her bare legs were spread and in the darkness it was difficult to see but his hand was reaching between her legs and buried in her somewhere. He grinned at me. I didn’t know what to say.

“I’m really enjoying her mouth, she’s amazing.” I agreed that she is, and that her blowjobs are amazing, “from what I can remember.”

He continued to speak as we drove. “When was your cock last in her mouth?”

“It was a while ago, maybe a few weeks, a couple of months, but it was only a few seconds, she doesn’t really like sucking my cock.” I answered, to which he chuckled.

“She tells me that she’ll only let you fuck her on your birthday and at Christmas, just twice a year, is that right?”

“Yes, but she’s also told me that it will only be with permission of who she is fucking at the time. Er, would you give me permission?”

He laughed and replied “No, I would not. And I know that deep down you want me to say no. I actually think you’d prefer to watch me fucking her on your birthday.”

I’ll pause for a second because he clearly knew how to push my buttons. He knew about our cuck dynamic but I wondered how much she had divulged to him. As it turned out, she’d pretty much told him everything in the course of the night, or he’d guessed. Turns out he’s a very experienced “bull” who’s done this many times before. As they talked he gave her some of his insights into the cuckold mindset and helped her to understand more about how my mind works, which she found interesting.

For example, he asked her if she had pegged me (she confirmed that she has), he asked if we had talked about a cock cage which made her laugh and she told him she’d locked me up and I was wearing one now. He asked her if she disciplines me and she again confirmed that she uses a leather belt and a riding crop. He asked her if she would allow him to use a belt on me as he thought I would like that. She replied that she would like to see that but I probably wouldn’t accept it. As she was retelling this to me I interjected as said “Well, actually!” She looked at me incredulously with a raised eyebrow.

I continued “I do think it would be hot to be spanked by the guy that is fucking you, that’s pretty hardcore and humiliating”. She seemed to nod thoughtfully, “He does seem to completely get you and understand what works for you.” She admitted.

He told her of one of his escapades where he attended a wedding as a guest, and in the evening he fucked the bride and came in the groom’s mouth! She thought that was a really hot story, but told him that there’s no way I would EVER do that. I didn’t say anything when she told me this, but I was thinking “you know what?” If she commanded me to do that I would probably do it to obey her as the ultimate submissive act to her rather than a homosexual act, especially if I was very turned on.

So, this is context for all the talk in the car as she sucked his cock!

She came up for air and sat back on the seat. There was a pause as they gathered themselves then he positioned her half lying across the back seat with her thighs splayed and went down on her. I could hear slurping and wet noises, and her gasping and moaning. She didn’t cum but she must have been close when asked him to stop, i think she was worried about losing control, plus we were driving through town. At this point the car was completely filled with the smell of sex.

I parked close to where he lived and we all got out of the car to say goodbye. He pulled her close and as they kissed he pulled up her skirt exposing her whole backside to her waist. She mildly protested but the street was deserted. “We should give him a treat, something to look at.” He said, motioning to me. My eyes feasted on her bare legs, slim and shapely in those heels, all the way up to her pert little naked butt. At that moment I can honestly say that her bum and legs looked better than any I have ever seen, anywhere, ever. I wish I had a photo of that as they kissed under the street lamp.

It was an eventful night that continued after we got home till around 4am. The highlights are that she wanted my fingers in her ass and pussy, increasingly roughly at her command, as I told her what a naughty, filthy girl she is, and that she really wanted her ass to be fucked by her lover, and her insisting in a little pleading voice that she’s really a good girl as she came violently whilst having both her ass and pussy ravaged by several of my fingers simultaneously.

Good girl? I think not!

Ps: I’m still in the cage this morning and she has arranged to see her “boyfriend” on Friday afternoon for an overnight until Saturday lunchtime so I’m probably not going to be free until the weekend. Agony.

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:37 am

These are beautiful stories!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:37 am

Thanks mattyG for the very descriptive, erotic update of the evening with her bf. Hopefully we hear about her Friday afternoon delight and overnight along with your interactions with her on Saturday.
Last edited by venus-can99 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:00 am

I’ll certainly give updates for Friday, it looks like it is on this time, this is her “regular” that she has spent the night with twice before so she want to push the boundaries a bit more this time and be more adventurous . The guy yesterday was the 4th cock she has sucked since she last had mine in her mouth for more than 2 seconds (only once) since we started less than 2 months ago. It was amazing and mind blowing to see and hear it right there in front of me. However, talking to her today she says she doesn’t really want to see him again. Although he is perfect in so many ways, I think his experience has overwhelmed her and he would struggle with being exclusive to her.

She’s messaging another guy from AM that she really likes, it has turned very sexual and they are planning to meet next Friday in 10 days. The change in her has been swift and seismic, it’s incredible.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:34 am

Thanks for sharing,

Your Cuckoldress is clearly still experimenting!!
Thanks for keeping us posted, this is just getting more and more interesting.
I guess you will be desperate to serve your Goddess by the time Friday evening arrives?

Sincere regards
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:29 am

After a couple of glasses of wine last night we got a bit worked up talking about her overnight date tonight with her regular. She was swapping texts with him and she told him she would answer the hotel bedroom door in nothing but a pair of fuck me heels as she’s getting there before him.

That image of my wife doing that was insanely hot and my dick immediately sprang to life. I asked her if she would allow me to jerk off at her feet, to which she said “no”. I begged, probably got a little whiny, I really need to cum. In response she ordered me to put on my cage, which she’d normally do just before she goes on her date, this is a full 24 hours in advance. I put on the cage and gave her the key, which she hid, and asked when she would let me out. She told me she would let out to cum on Saturday when she gets home. I was feeling a bit masochistic so I said that she isn’t “mean” enough to me, and that needs to be much firmer with her attitude to me. She smirked and then said with a grin “Right, now it’s going to be Sunday night before it comes off, I’m going to show you just how mean I can be. I can be really evil!”

She stripped off her shorts (she wasn’t wearing panties) and told me she wanted to show me how she wanted him to fuck her. She lay back and had me kneel between her thighs and put her leg on my shoulder, and rubbed her pussy against my caged cock, which was straining against the metal. “God I need a really hard fuck with a big cock.” She said. I offered my services if she let me out, which made her laugh derisively and reply that my little dick was not worth the effort. I complained that I needed to fuck “my” pussy, she laughed again and said “It’s most certainly not YOUR pussy any more, and never will be.”

I was really turned on with the feeling of her legs around my body and the warmth of her pussy against my ball sack, and again I challenged her that she wasn’t mean enough with with me, and goaded her to show me the evil side she promised. She grabbed my balls and squeezed, digging her nails into my skin which made me wince in pain and writhe between her thighs. “Do you really want me to show you? Be careful.” She warned. I groaned that I did, so she told me she was going to “whip my ass”. I don’t know what was in my mind, probably was drunk on lust, so I said “But you’re too nice to hit me hard enough.”

“We’ll see about that Mr., Belt NOW!” She demanded, holding out her hand. I removed the leather belt from my jeans with trembling hands, wondering whether goading her like that was a good idea. “Pants down, over the arm of the sofa, face in the cushion.”

She took the belt from me and proceeded to use my belt with full force on my ass, she didn’t hold anything back this time. I was kicking my legs and grabbing my butt cheeks in between lashes. I think she thrashed me maybe 10 or 12 times, I lost count.

When she finished she looked very pleased with herself, her eyes were blazing as she looked at me eyebrow raised as if to say “I showed you”. She actually said “That’s what you get for having such a small inadequate cock. Now lie down.”

She lay me face up on the sofa and straddled my head, facing my feet. “You’re going to lick my asshole now”. She lowered her ass to my mouth and i hungrily used my tongue and mouth on her asshole, pushing my tongue inside. She lay forward, her breasts pressing against my body, and she began to again squeeze and dig her nails into my ball sack, harder this time. She seemed to like the way she made my body squirm with pain, but at the same time I was thrusting my groin and opening my legs. She took some of my ball sack into her mouth and started to bite me. It hurt, but all I could think about was that my balls were in her mouth and I was licking her asshole. I was so turned on.

After she came, she caught her breath and made me put the dildo from the strap on in my ass for bedtime. I woke up this morning with it still inside me.

This morning after I dropped the kids at school she was still in bed when I got home. I received back to back 3 text messages from her whilst I was in my home office.

“I’m really horny.”
“Really really”
“Like A LOT”

I raced to the bedroom and she grabbed my hand and put it against her pussy. I helped her to a massive, loud, long orgasm with my fingers in her both her holes while she rubbed her clit.

She told me that she came while thinking about fucking the new guy she has planned to meet next week for the first time (it’s moved to Thursday now). In her mind she pictured dragging him out of the bar and him taking her against the back wall of the building from behind. She really likes him, he’s good looking and has a great body apparently. She said that the mood she is in, horny ALL the time, she really can see herself fucking him that same night she meets him.

Her sex drive is through the roof right now, it’s incredible, she is relishing her new naughty persona, giving in to her desires and her lust, she is totally wanton.

Half an hour later she then showed me a text message she sent the new guy, a very detailed description of what she was imagining that made her cum so hard earlier. I think he is desperate to see her. Could be an interesting week.

She’s leaving this afternoon for a night of sex with her regular, she wants me to help her get ready, shave everywhere, pick outfits and pack for the evening.

I’m to sleep with the dildo in my ass again tonight. She’s taking the butt plug with her.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:58 am

That was a pretty erotic evening with your wife mattyG - very descriptive. Looking forward to your wonderful description of how you heled her get ready, her outfits and your evening when she is away having fun with her regular man.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:13 am

So she just left, 445pm local time, it’s about a 45 minute drive to the hotel

She had me help her get ready including a thorough inspection of her ass and pussy for any stray hairs, so she had me shave around her asshole very carefully.

“I can’t believe you’re getting me to do this so another guy can lick your ass or for him to take it with his cock.” She laughed and said “I know you love it.” She had me lick it, sniff it and kiss it goodbye. Delicious agony.

We picked out red and black lingerie for later, and the fuck me heels for when she greets him naked at the bedroom door. She promised to send me a selfie or a pic taken by him of her just wearing the heels and nothing more.

Just before she left, she made good on her warning and had me insert the dildo in my own ass. It was the big one, not the little one that she used yesterday. I complained that it was uncomfortable but she brushed me off telling me not to be a baby. She said it’s about the same size as his cock, about 8” and quite thick. She wants me to feel what she will be most likely be feeling later, so we’re kind of connected somehow. It took me a while to get it all the way in, then she told me I was a good boy and gave me a hug. I took her bag to the car and we had a hug and a kiss. I told her to relax and enjoy herself, have some amazing sex. She told me she loves me several times and I waved as she drive away,

I’m sitting in our garden in my cage, the chair is pushing the dildo deep inside me. I can feel my asshole stretching around it, and I feel quite full. It’s not uncomfortable when I get used to it, it’s just a total mind fuck.

She wants me to keep it in all night, but I’m not sure if that’s a good idea.

Anyone know how long it is safe to keep this in my ass?

I’ll update if I hear any news.

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:17 am

You should keep it lubed. And also make sure it can't disappear where you can't get it. Otherwise ... Looks like you will be properly warmed up fo a good fucking.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:37 am

Thanks for the advice Aureus, I’ll do that. It has a flared end with something like a flange on it. If that gets lost inside me, I would say something has gone very wrong.

She sent a mirror selfie a few minutes ago as she promised, wearing just the strappy sandal fuck me heels. She looks incredible. If she opened the hotel bedroom door and greeted ME like that I’d probably cum in my pants. I guess that’s why I’m here and he is there! Just before he arrived she sent me some “I love you messages”. It will be a while until I hear from her now, she’ll be busy for a couple of hours I would say, before they have a break.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:13 pm

Thanks for portraying her preparations and yours in such wonderful detail mattyG. I am sure she will have a very satisfied look when she is back tomorrow.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:57 am

Just been catching up with your past week...wow, that's an overdose of cuckold thrills!!

Hope you have an equally exciting time when she returns...out of curiosity exactly how big is the dildo?!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:21 am

Hi Avid. Yes, it has been quite a week. I have to measure it but I would say about 8” long and maybe 1.5” across (diameter not around), much thicker than my dick!

She is back now, they fucked 5 times and had lots of oral, 69, ass fingering. She said he hadn’t cum for 3 days so the first time he shot a very big load of cum inside her. It was dribbling out of her and down her thighs for ages. She wiped herself with her panties, which she has now given to me.

She maintains that she won’t let me out if the cage until tomorrow. They also took a pic for me. A close up of his cock sliding into her pussy.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:40 am

"I was feeling a bit masochistic so I said that she isn’t “mean” enough to me, and that needs to be much firmer with her attitude to me..."

Ha... amazing how desperation plus arousal really is the best recipe for honesty...lots of posters point to the difficulty in opening up to their partners, but in certain circumstances the cock controls the mind and embarrassment goes out the window!

It's always hot to hear about how she ramps up the humiliation for you, primarily because it's so hot that it makes HER so hot!!!...so envious of the possibilities in front of you, particularly if you're able to somehow get more involved with their sex life (which is clearly starting to some degree in the car... perhaps suggesting you could take an equally passive or subservient role as they're fucking???)

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:23 pm

Hi Avid. That’s possible I think. They had a lot more time for discussion and talking between the sex this time, and she divulged almost everything about our dynamic to him. He seemed very interested, and asked a lot of questions. She told him about the spanking, the chastity cage, the pegging, and confirmed that she doesn’t allow me to fuck her at all (I don’t think he believed her when she told him before). She told him that she may consider allowing me inside her on my birthday but only with a condom, and only with his permission which she told him he could refuse. So I guess it’s going in the direction you suggest.

He’s not so comfortable with photos, and she suggested as an alternative that maybe I could watch or listen instead, and he is very open to that later down the line.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm

Wow - what an amazing thread!! Love what your wife has done and how well she has taken to this.
It is funny that she's fucked your ass multiple times now so you know what she is about to experience... yet she hasn't actually been fucked in the ass yet. Hopefully that changes soon and she is gives her anal virginity away to another man while you sit home locked in a cage!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:37 pm

Hi. Thanks for the comments.

She will definitely be giving her ass away to a guy at some point, he licked her ass on Friday and she loved that. When they fucked on Saturday morning he put a pillow under her ass, she wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles around his back so that her ass was up off the bed, and he put a finger deep inside her asshole. She almost can’t cum nowadays unless she has a finger in her ass. So it’s on her bucket list, it’s just a matter of time.

Same with a guy cumming in her mouth. She’s never done that, always said she hated the idea of me cumming in her mouth! She wanted to that with him this time, but he always wants to cum in her pussy. She woke him up with a blow job on Saturday morning. She kissed down his chest and sucked his balls, licked up his shaft and took him deep in her mouth. She told me was sucking him for a good 30 minutes and he got very close to shooting in her mouth, which is what she really wanted, but he wanted to cum in her pussy again. She was a bit disappointed.

The other things on her bucket list are being fucked against a tree in a forest during the daytime, and in a hot tub.

She took my cage off finally around midday today and told me she was ready to perform her “wifely duties”. Then followed the same ritual as last time, she had me kneel on the bathroom floor jerking off while she held my head against her naked abdomen stroking my hair, only this time she wore the strappy fuck me heels she wore for him on Friday. My head was filled with images of all the nasty things she has done over the last few weeks; getting fucked outside against the outside wall of the pub by a stranger, the night she first met her regular and stayed overnight with him, sucking the guy off in the back of the car while I was driving. It was overwhelming. I begged her to let me have sex with her, or at least put my dick in inside her for just a few seconds as I looked at her beautiful pussy right in front of my face, and down her smooth thighs and legs to her feet in those heels. “I need you to understand and accept that’s never happening again, it’s not for you anymore.” My treacherous cock grew even harder, then I lost it and my cum splashed uselessly onto the tiles.

“You know what to do!” She taunted and pushed the back of my head. I cleaned the floor with my tongue as she watched and laughed. Maybe this is our new routine. She told me later that she loves denying me, teasing me and making me do humiliating things, she says it’s a lot of fun seeing my utter frustration and knowing she could make me do almost anything.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:45 pm

I’ve not updated for a few weeks, there’s a few things but nothing major to report until tonight.

We’ve had a few hot nights together just the 2 of us, typically with her riding the dildo gag on my face or me bringing her off with my fingers followed by a lot of her teasing me until I cum on my stomach or kneeling on the bathroom floor. She’s still holding firm with the no pussy for me rule, but she’ll rub her lips along my cock to drive me crazy with lust.

Last week she offered me a blow job, with the warning that she has made the decision that it will be my last one ever and therefore I better savour it! She has decided that her mouth is only for sucking cocks that are more worthy than mine. So she put a lot of effort into making it the best BJ ever for me, and showing me what she does for “him”, taking my balls into her mouth and licking my shaft before taking my whole length in her beautiful mouth. It was incredible and agonising at the same time, with the knowledge that I was never to have this amazing pleasure again.

She’s met another guy from AM that she REALLY finds attractive, great body and very good looking. They had some drinks over a few hours and they got on so well that she is joining him for 2 nights overseas next weekend when he travels on business. She’s really excited about the trip.

Tonight I just delivered her to a local hotel for a night with her “regular”. She’s not seen him for about 3 weeks so she’s very hot for him, she says she wants to really go for it and drop her inhibitions. She really wants him to take her anal virginity tonight, so much so that she inserted her butt plug as a surprise for him when she arrives and he undresses her. When she is in this mood she can be wild so he’s in for a good night. Lucky bastard!

I helped her get ready including selecting the new underwear she bought for him; see through, gauzy black bra and thong panties with seamed stockings and heels she is wearing before she made me kiss her pussy goodbye.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:54 pm

Hot! Hope it all goes well and she has a great time tonight!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:37 pm

Thanks for the update and the pictures in the hotties section. As always she looks gorgeous