Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by trecital » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:32 am

Thanks for posting the pics.

Your wife looks great, especially holding the riding crop.

And, if I was able to talk to her, I would tell her that she should order you to shave off your pubic hair. As a cuckold you shouldn't have 'manly' hair around your little cock. And if you didn't get it shaved pretty quick (and keep it shaved) then that riding crop should be put to good use.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:53 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:32 am

And, if I was able to talk to her, I would tell her that she should order you to shave off your pubic hair. As a cuckold you shouldn't have 'manly' hair around your little cock. And if you didn't get it shaved pretty quick (and keep it shaved) then that riding crop should be put to good use.
:D noted and thanks for the feedback! Don’t need that riding crop to be used anytime soon. It fucking hurts.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:05 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:53 am
Don’t need that riding crop to be used anytime soon. It fucking hurts.
Yeah, I know!😳

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:42 am

trecital wrote:

Agree with @trecital above - you need that hair shaved off - maybe it would make your cock a little "bigger" :D

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:19 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:42 am
trecital wrote:

Agree with @trecital above - you need that hair shaved off - maybe it would make your cock a little "bigger" :D
Can you really make "a little", bigger?

Surely, shaving is just going to reveal what it really is.....small!😭

Sorry mate! But sometimes you just have to tell it like it is😃

Maybe post another pic when you've shaved it and joined the club?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:29 am

You’re both starting to sound like her with the sph. You’d make great Cuckoldresses!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:12 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:19 am

Can you really make "a little", bigger?
Oops I meant to say appear bigger. :D

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:39 pm

She’s out with him now. She messaged that she likes him and they’ve kissed a lot! That was a couple of hours ago, my mind is going crazy with anxiety thinking about what is happening while I’m pacing around the house in my cage. My heart seems to be beating out of my chest…

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 pm

Holy shit, I can’t believe what happened tonight. She’s taking it to the next level every time. Bear in mind as you read the following that less than a month ago she’d only had sex with me and said she could never imagine doing it with anyone else. This is her third time in 2.5 weeks.

So she’s been out with the pilot with the big cock.

I had a couple of messages through the night to say all is good and they had some kisses.

I got a call around 1130 to ask me to collect them and drop him at his hotel. No problem, I said. Although it might be slightly awkward, but that’s a cucks life right, it’s my duty. It’s clear they’ve had a great time and she is very giggly on the phone, I suspect she’s been naughty already so I suggest that she stay with him at the hotel and I can collect her later, but she’s non committal.

They came out with his arm around her, and he gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. I shook hands with him and exchanged some pleasantries. They’ve clearly had a great time. She kissed me in the lips and I swear I could smell cock, but I’m not sure, maybe it’s my overly active imagination. They put arms around each other and have another long kiss with me standing right there.. Then they got in the back of the car together, with me as their driver.

No sooner had we got underway than I can hear loud kissing noises in the back and lots of steamy whispering. She’s not even trying to hide what they’re doing, totally brazen. After a couple of minutes I hear distinct whimpering and groaning from her and loud breathing from him. She’s wearing a short skirt and heels, I don’t know whether she was wearing panties, but I’m pretty sure that he was fingering my wife while I’m driving, but alas I cannot see for sure.

They pause for a few seconds and she says “A bottle of wine would be nice” as we pass a supermarket. Like an order to a servant! I stop, jump out and procure the wine, first thing I can grab. I realise at this point that the only reason she would want a bottle of wine would be if she’s intending join him in his room and it hits me, holy shit, he’s going to fuck her, and we all know it.

I jump back in the car and proceed to the hotel with more heavy petting sounds, gasping and moaning, whispering and giggling coming from the back of the car.

When we arrive at the hotel, I hear her whisper to him “I really want to stay with you tonight.” Which makes me feel like I’m lurching off a cliff, heart pounding, terrifying, it was torment to hear her say that but my cock was straining in the cage. He tells me how stunning, amazing and hot she is and how privileged he is to share this with us, we clearly have a great relationship etc. He’s actually a really nice guy. She’s already halfway out of the car at this point! She says she wants to go to his room and he asks if that’s what we both want, very respectful. I say absolutely, she obviously is desperate to stay and I want her to be happy. He says thank you sincerely, and I say something like “Photos would be nice!”. He’s says no problem.

We exit the car and he shakes my hand again and says thank you again, I respond with a thank you to him, and that anyone who makes her feel good is ok by me.

She gives me a kiss on the lips and says “I love you”. I say it back. Again I’m sure I smell cock on her breath so I try to kiss her more but she pushes me away saying “That seems weird”. I tell her to have fun and she says “We’re only going to have some cuddles!” Which makes me laugh, we all know it won’t be just cuddles, and I say “Yeah right”. She then says, “He’s going to fuck me!”. She goes over to him, puts her arms around his neck and gives him a passionate kiss. I want to watch but I feel that would be intruding, so I turn away. I get in the car and as I’m pulling away they’re walking into the hotel lobby, arms around each other and his hand on her ass, pausing occasionally for more kissing.

Omg, intense.

So it’s 1230am, and I’m sitting at home with my cock in a cage going out of my mind with frustration, she us undoubtedly getting a really good hard fucking from the guy with the big cock. I’ve never wanted to jerk off more in my life.

That’s her third different lover in less than 17 days, and I cannot see any way back from this. She’s loving it, and so am I.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:06 pm

Wow! What a night so far!

I love these live updates - well done - and hang in there!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:02 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:44 pm
Holy shit, I can’t believe what happened tonight. She’s taking it to the next level every time. Bear in mind as you read the following that less than a month ago she’d only had sex with me and said she could never imagine doing it with anyone else. This is her third time in 2.5 weeks.

I had a couple of messages through the night to say all is good and they had some kisses.

I got a call around 1130 to ask me to collect them and drop him at his hotel. No problem, I said. Although it might be slightly awkward, but that’s a cucks life right, it’s my duty. It’s clear they’ve had a great time and she is very giggly on the phone, I suspect she’s been naughty already so I suggest that she stay with him at the hotel and I can collect her later, but she’s non committal.

They came out with his arm around her, and he gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. I shook hands with him and exchanged some pleasantries. They’ve clearly had a great time. She kissed me in the lips and I swear I could smell cock, but I’m not sure, maybe it’s my overly active imagination. They put arms around each other and have another long kiss with me standing right there.. Then they got in the back of the car together, with me as their driver.

No sooner had we got underway than I can hear loud kissing noises in the back and lots of steamy whispering. She’s not even trying to hide what they’re doing, totally brazen. After a couple of minutes I hear distinct whimpering and groaning from her and loud breathing from him. She’s wearing a short skirt and heels, I don’t know whether she was wearing panties, but I’m pretty sure that he was fingering my wife while I’m driving, but alas I cannot see for sure.

They pause for a few seconds and she says “A bottle of wine would be nice” as we pass a supermarket. Like an order to a servant! I stop, jump out and procure the wine, first thing I can grab. I realise at this point that the only reason she would want a bottle of wine would be if she’s intending join him in his room and it hits me, holy shit, he’s going to fuck her, and we all know it.

I jump back in the car and proceed to the hotel with more heavy petting sounds, gasping and moaning, whispering and giggling coming from the back of the car.

When we arrive at the hotel, I hear her whisper to him “I really want to stay with you tonight.” Which makes me feel like I’m lurching off a cliff, heart pounding, terrifying, it was torment to hear her say that but my cock was staring in the cage. He tells me how stunning, amazing and hot she is and how privileged he is to share this with us, we clearly have a great relationship etc. He’s actually a really nice guy. She’s already halfway out of the car at this point! She says she wants to go to his room and he asks if that’s what we both want, very respectful. I say absolutely, she obviously is desperate to stay and I want her to be happy. He says thank you sincerely, and I say something like “Photos would be nice!”. He’s says no problem.

We exit the car and he shakes my hand again and says thank you again, I respond with a thank you to him, and that anyone who makes her feel good is ok by me.

She gives me a kiss on the lips and says “I love you”. I say it back. Again I’m sure I smell cock on her breath so I try to kiss her more but she pushes me away saying “That seems weird”. I tell her to have fun and she says “We’re only going to have some cuddles!” Which makes me laugh, we all know it won’t be just cuddles, and I say “Yeah right”. She then says, “He’s going to fuck me!”. She goes over to him, puts her arms around his neck and gives him a passionate kiss. I want to watch but I feel that would be intruding, so I turn away. I get in the car and as I’m pulling away they’re walking into the hotel lobby, arms around each other and his hand on her ass, pausing occasionally for more kissing.

Omg, intense.

So it’s 1230am, and I’m sitting at home with my in a cage going out of my mind with frustration, she us undoubtedly getting a really good hard fucking from the guy with the big cock. I’ve never wanted to jerk off more in my life.

That’s her third different lover in less than 17 days, and I cannot see any way back from this. She’s loving it, and so am I.
MG# - The driving. A good idea for both safety and having a bit fun with things. On that, perhaps you should purchase a chauffeurs hat. :o :lol: Open the doors for them.
- The Pilot seems like a good guy, as you say respectful, which is something you and your HW should both definitely desire. If she likes him enough do you think this might be someone she might want to have be a longer term thing?
- Excellent, very glad things are working out. :up: :up:

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:10 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:02 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

When we arrive at the hotel, I hear her whisper to him “I really want to stay with you tonight.” Which makes me feel like I’m lurching off a cliff, heart pounding, terrifying, it was torment to hear her say that but my cock was staring in the cage. He tells me how stunning, amazing and hot she is and how privileged he is to share this with us, we clearly have a great relationship etc. He’s actually a really nice guy. She’s already halfway out of the car at this point! She says she wants to go to his room and he asks if that’s what we both want, very respectful. I say absolutely, she obviously is desperate to stay and I want her to be happy. He says thank you sincerely, and I say something like “Photos would be nice!”. He’s says no problem.

Omg, intense.

So it’s 1230am, and I’m sitting at home with my in a cage going out of my mind with frustration, she us undoubtedly getting a really good hard fucking from the guy with the big cock. I’ve never wanted to jerk off more in my life.

MG# - The driving. A good idea for both safety and having a bit fun with things. On that, perhaps you should purchase a chauffeurs hat. :o :lol: Open the doors for them.
- The Pilot seems like a good guy, as you say respectful, which is something you and your HW should both definitely desire. If she likes him enough do you think this might be someone she might want to have be a longer term thing?
I mean, from what I saw they were really into each other and VERY comfortable together. I would never in my wildest dreams imagine hearing her whimpering with another guys fingers in her pussy. From what I could make out they may have already decided to meet again. If the sex is good I can totally see him being a long term thing, he lives within 40 minutes of us so quite convenient. The other positive is that he is younger than her (early 40s), happily married with a young child and his wife has given him permission to play, so I don’t see any complications.

He is VERY respectful, obviously has no problem being intimate with my wife in my presence and is ok with photos and even previously (on a message) suggested he could “WhatsApp video call hubby while I’m taking you roughly from behind”. What I like is that I felt very involved and included at certain points when he was talking to me, then almost forgotten about as they focused on each other then given orders as her dominant side came out. She made the dynamic VERY clear: she’s the boss. It’s a good combination. They were so brazen and unbothered by my presence that after tonight I could imagine being involved more, chauffeuring or listening or possibly even watching at some point. Crazy to think.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:10 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:02 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

Omg, intense.

I mean, from what I saw they were really into each other and VERY comfortable together. I would never in my wildest dreams imagine hearing her whimpering with another guys fingers in her pussy. From what I could make out they may have already decided to meet again. If the sex is good I can totally see him being a long term thing, he lives within 40 minutes of us so quite convenient. The other positive is that he is younger than her (early 40s), happily married with a young child and his wife has given him permission to play, so I don’t see any complications.

He is VERY respectful, obviously has no problem being intimate with my wife in my presence and is ok with photos and even previously (on a message) suggested he could “WhatsApp video call hubby while I’m taking you roughly from behind”. What I like is that I felt very involved and included at certain points when he was talking to me, then almost forgotten about as they focused on each other then given orders as her dominant side came out. She made the dynamic VERY clear: she’s the boss. It’s a good combination. They were so brazen and unbothered by my presence that after tonight I could imagine being involved more, chauffeuring or listening or possibly even watching at some point. Crazy to think.
MG# - Since it's only been a short while they have known each other, that's a great start.
- Nothing like a good thing.
- Seems they have good chemistry between the sheets. And isn't that what this is really all about?
- Good no cheating. I wonder if he has a really strong libido or she has a much lower one. Or maybe this is a fetish thing for her, in that she has this high horsepower hubby and sort like showing him off. Sort of the flip side of guys with really good looking wives where they get off on other guys oggoling them.
- Also makes me wonder, if this does go long term, like a year or more, if at some point there might be a double date, with swapped partners of course. The "Two" go for dessert and you drive his wife home and drop her off.
- As before very important and shows his experience.
- Right on, it's not all about "them" or your HW, you have to get something out of this too, so glad this working out.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:15 pm

Thanks for the updates mattyG... great to see that she is with a guy who is respectful of you and your relationships. It seems it would be great if he works out as a good lng-term bf. Any plans for Valentine's day ?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:14 pm

Massive, massive angst now. It’s after 7am and she’s not said she wants me to collect her yet! She texted every couple of hours to say she’s ok but no details, then she doesn’t reply to my replies. I can only imagine that they go back to fucking?

I recorded the conversation on voice notes on the car journey. I’ve been able to make out a couple of phrases that I didn’t hear at the time:

“Please touch me”, in a very soft murmur.

She also whispered “I want to stay with you tonight”.

I think she also said “I want you inside me”.

So hot, between the whimpering and the giggles in the back of the car.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:28 pm

Congratulations Mattyg

Your Wife is obviously in control now and enjoys it very much.

If I remember correctly from an earlier post when your WIfe was considering but had not yet cuckolded you, She clearly told you that She was a "one-man woman", needed to have a relationship with Her lover and would only have sex with one man at a time. The implications at the time being that She would seek a boyfriend and you would become a denied cuck.

She is clearly turning you into a denied cuck.
But it looks like She has changed Her mind a bit with respect to how many Lovers She wants in Her life.
Since a Lady should always be free to change Her mind, that is just what we should expect I think.

Sincerely
elina

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:39 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:14 pm
Massive, massive angst now.
Mate I've got angst on your behalf :D

I imagine you'll have had the call by now, if so I'm wondering where you picked up - outside, in the hotel, or in the room.
Sooner or later I think you'll be on full cleanup duties, you might even be right now and given the two previous guys went bare I don't imagine this was any different.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:41 am

Upindown wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:39 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:14 pm
Massive, massive angst now.
Mate I've got angst on your behalf :D

I imagine you'll have had the call by now, if so I'm wondering where you picked up - outside, in the hotel, or in the room.
Sooner or later I think you'll be on full cleanup duties, you might even be right now and given the two previous guys went bare I don't imagine this was any different.
Still waiting at 0940, she said maybe 10-ish.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:08 am

Wow Mattyg

Looks like your Wife is really into him!!!
Can't wait to hear from you after you have been allowed to pick Her up.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:49 am

She’s back, collected her at 1115am I’ll just post some brief headlines, I will be away on a work trip for a few days.

They fucked 6 or 7 times, he came inside her bare each time. She sucked his cock before each fuck.

They had sex this morning so she sucked his cock just before she met me and gave me a deep kiss.

She stripped when we got to the bedroom and released me from the cage, and I gazed at her amazing body. She let me lick her pussy, I begged to be allowed inside her but she refused, again repeating that it’s not for me anymore. She wouldn’t let me touch her tits or stroke her thighs. I begged for access for just the tip of my cock or just one thrust but she still denied me.

She said he was MUCH better than me and she would choose him over me given a choice of one person to have sex with for the rest of our lives.

She stroked my cock and balls with her painted toe nails, then put her thighs around me so my balls were nestling against her pussy lips and I came all over breasts and stomach.

I think they plan on seeing each other again, she said she would do it again tonight given the chance.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 am

Wow🔥🔥🔥! That sounds so hot. What do you think about your denial and that she has taken complete control of your sex life?

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:05 am

When she released you did she leave the base ring in place? Learning how to edge you and deny orgasm could be a fun form of intimacy for you going forward. She could also wear your chastity cage on a necklace. It sounds like you’ve already reached the point where you should suggest to your wife that you invest in a custom chastity device. The FWB sounds perfect for her - especially because his wife approves of their play.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:24 am

Thank mattyG for sharing this hot experience with us.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 am

What this is such a great story. I'm happy for you Matt your a lucky man! I can't believe how many rounds they went geez that guy has stamina! Thanks for sharing this all with us. How are you holding up?

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 am

Any Updates?
Just wondering if she's employed and if so, does she have the type of job where she can meet other men? Now that she's in overdrive, what does the conversation sound like when you both get home from work?
Did she order the strap on yet? OMG! :shock: :whip: