Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Twikenhamfan
Prepubescent

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by Twikenhamfan » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:09 pm
I just remembered we also talked about her fantasies. Conversation went something like this.

“I’ve been thinking about a threesome with 2 men, it’s not something I’ve ever been turned on by before, but it might be interesting to try sometime. I just feel that one of them might end up as neglected and feeling left out.”

“Well, yes, the neglected one would probably be me!” I replied.

“Don’t be silly,” she laughed at the suggestion, “You wouldn’t even be in the room. The closest you would get would be as a 4th person standing by the door listening!”.

I clearly misunderstood…should have realised that she meant a threesome with 2 OTHER men.
She is progressing well, please don't hesitate to tell us about your spankings, I, for one, love reading about them!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:55 am

Thank you very much for the interesting update Mattyg

Very good if She has found a cage that is actually not possible to break out of, although I guess if you really wanted to you could get an Alan key, and unscrew them enough to enable you to get out? Do you know the name of the cage and where Your Wife bought it?

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 am

Hi Elina, it’s this one from Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chastity-Stain ... =8-53&th=1

I just examined it more closely to see how I could slip it off, but spikes or no spikes this thing is not coming off without the key. There are two rings that are padlocked together leaving a 5-7mm gap that my balls would need to squeeze through - no chance. So I’m totally at her whim for release, which she is really enjoying.

Fortunately, it’s generally very comfortable when the spikes are not wound down, but when they are I can feel the points and it’s slightly painful, which makes me get hard, which makes them dig in more, and it’s like a feedback loop! I did have some trouble this morning when I woke up with a hardon, my cock was pushing through the cage and pulling on my balls, but that soon passed. She keeps wanting to look at it and delights in telling me small it looks locked in the little cage.

We’re having a lot of fun and she’s constantly teasing me. She’s getting restless now as it’s been over week since she had the ONS so she’s getting more desperate for another hard fuck, so she’s trying to arrange a meeting with one of her AM admirers asap. However desperate she gets she has vowed not to let me out and have a go!!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Thanks Mattyg

What I love the most here is the way your Wife is teasing you, wanting to look at your locked up dick in the cage.
She is clearly demonstrating that She wants to make sure you are only thinking of Her as She is about to take a lover!!

Very hot!

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:59 pm

Tomorrow she has arranged to meet one of the guys from AM that she has been sexting. He’s a pilot (like the ONS, what is it with pilots?!) and he’ll be just coming off duty so she’s really hoping he’ll come in uniform! It was intriguing to see how her expectations for the meeting changed during the evening.

“We’re only meeting for coffee or a quick drink, nothing else will happen tomorrow.”

1 hour later:

“If I like him I might make out with him and see if he’s a good kisser.” I teased her that she will be craving a good hard fuck by tomorrow, especially in her constantly aroused state right so she would NOT be able to stop going further if they got to passionate kissing. She agreed that I was probably correct as it is over a week since her last fuck.

Later on:

“I’ll need to shave “down there” and you’ll need to check me to make sure my pussy and ass are nice and smooth, just in case anything happens.” I suggested that might be a torment for me if I was caged, and she looked at me and just shrugged as if to say “I don’t care, just deal with it.”

Then just before bedtime:

“It might be easier if I just meet him at the hotel where he’s staying, and I’ll pack a few things just in case.”

I’ll be driving her there and collecting her afterwards, and there is no doubt that I will remain caged so my angst will be through the roof.

When she started texting this guy they had the following exchange (she sends me screenshots of any interesting message exchanges):

“I’m happily married, my husband is aware and very supportive. Encouraging actually. He’d ideally liked to watch or get photos eventually!! But I don’t know if I could do that!”

“It’s great that he’s so open minded, if we got on I’d be open him watching us kiss.”

“Hmmm. Actually that sounds kinda hot. We’d have to ask him to leave when it got too steamy! Kick him out!”

“I guess he’s not the jealous type!”

“Weirdly I think he is, but it’s a kink of his, and I need some better sex after 30 years with him!”

“I’m ok to send him photos of us, that would be absolutely fine. We could even do a live WhatsApp video call to hubby whilst I’m taking you from behind. Too naughty? Would he be open to letting us meet sometime?”

“It’s not up to him!”

The messages then progressed to some dirty talk as they exchanged fantasies!

So he certainly seems to have all the right qualities to be the lover of a cuck’s wife

He was amused and somewhat intrigued that she would get me to drive her there and collect her after, and he seemed to want to meet me. Is it strange that I want to meet the guy who might get to fuck my wife later? It would be kind of hot, maybe excruciatingly humiliating, especially when she instructs me to leave them alone together. She knows that is how I like it…

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:09 am

Last night in bed was difficult. I woke up at least a couple of times with a raging hard on pushing and squeezing through the bars of the cage, and pulling on the scrotum ring making my balls tight. It’s a tight fit but still has a bit of room when I’m totally soft. When I get hard it is uncomfortable, painful even, only just bearable. But when it’s like that I cannot stop thinking about the situation I’ve got myself in, which is a total fantasy, something that I’ve wanted for 25 years but that I never thought I would be living, even up to a few weeks ago. Pictures of my sexy wife doing dirty things with other men pop into my head which makes my cock even harder. I’ve tried to work the cage back and forth to try and get off without success, It’s EXTREMELY frustrating. I just want to get it off and fuck her brains out, but

1. She’ll refuse anyway
2. The sex for her will not be what she wants
3. She’s really enjoying being the power and the mischief of having me locked and teasing me, even when it’s painful for me (think she has an evil sadistic streak toward me!)
4. Deep down, of course, this is what I want. No, absolutely crave is more accurate, no matter how much I am suffering and frustrated.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:58 am

Dear Mattyg

It is very usual to wake up like you did in the initial periods of being caged for a long time.
You are absolutely not the first guy to experience this.
If your Wife keeps you locked for longer times this will probably gradually become less of a problem. (You will of course just become more and more horny, especially when you are lucky to have a Wife and Keyholder who enjoys teasing you.

I think you are being a wonderfully supporting husband. I don't know if it is normal for a Bull to ask to meet with the cuck-husband. This guy seems to be fairly balanced and perhaps he is curious if he could be a cuckold himself? Also, if he meets you and can see for himself that you are supporting your Wife having this relationship, he may feel better about fucking your Wife knowing he is not doing anything to risk his lovely lovers marriage... (all speculations on my side, I guess there can be many other reasons as well).

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:33 am

Twikenhamfan wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:24 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:09 pm
I just remembered we also talked about her fantasies. Conversation went something like this.

“I’ve been thinking about a threesome with 2 men, it’s not something I’ve ever been turned on by before, but it might be interesting to try sometime. I just feel that one of them might end up as neglected and feeling left out.”

“Well, yes, the neglected one would probably be me!” I replied.

“Don’t be silly,” she laughed at the suggestion, “You wouldn’t even be in the room. The closest you would get would be as a 4th person standing by the door listening!”.

I clearly misunderstood…should have realised that she meant a threesome with 2 OTHER men.
She is progressing well, please don't hesitate to tell us about your spankings, I, for one, love reading about them!
She hasn’t spanked me for a few days so I guess i was due. I made the grave mistake of interrupting her mid-sentence while we were out having lunch at the pub today. She accused me of not listening to her and devaluing what she was saying. She told me that was really naughty and that she’d make me pay when we got home.

I tried to recover she situation but she was having none of it. I think she was just looking for an excuse really. I asked her what she was intending and she would only say “You’ll see in about 20 minutes but it will involve a lot of pain for you and you’ll be crying.” I protested that she always says she doesn’t like to hurt me but she replied, “Oh but I do. I’ve grown to love it. It’s one of my favourite things!”. She made me admit that I deserved it by telling me it would be worse for me if I didn’t.

When we arrived home she immediately instructed me to go to the bedroom, strip naked and prepare myself.

She came into the room a few minutes later and had me lie on my front on the bed. I prepared myself by burying my head in the pillow with my arms underneath it, and spreading my legs, bracing them as straight as I could. She took the belt from my trousers and thrashed me 10 times, very hard on my ass. My legs were kicking and I cried out with each stroke.

She then screwed the spikes of my cage right down so they are now stabbing into my cock shaft.

I asked if my punishment was over. She said that actually she thought I deserved 10 more with the belt, so she ordered me onto my back again and repeated the thrashing. She turned me over and gave me several on my front too, which was a first. She put down the belt, gave each of my nipples a vicious twist, let out a cruel laugh and said “God, I enjoyed that.”

On a separate note, the meeting with the pilot has been postponed until tomorrow.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:48 am

You should get her to try some clothes pegs on your nipples. Let her leave them on for about 5 minutes. Then she should take one off and give that nipple a hard pinch and twist. Once the intense pain dies down, she can put the peg back. Then remove the other peg, and give the other nipple some treatment.
You might have some sore nipples the day after. But it's worth it!😁
Last edited by trecital on Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:55 am

MattyG thanks for the update. Would be fun to hear how her encounter with the pilot goes. Since he is in a hotel, I guess he is not a local?
As far as your punishment - I am sure you are loving the pleasure aspect of the thrashing too...

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:14 am

Have you been pegged yet? That or some other prostate stimulation could really get those spikes on your cage working. Imagine being drained through prostate stimulation only while being caged

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:40 am

After I’d recovered I went downstairs and asked her if she had hit me as hard as she could, because it wasn’t as bad as I had feared (even though it hurt),

“Oh no, I could definitely hit you harder” she said. “I’m not sure you could, you know,” I replied, “I think should try hitting me harder sometime, but I don’t think you could.”

She looked at me like I was an idiot. “Right, get back upstairs NOW. You’re going to feel what it’s like when I hit you as hard as I can!” Shit, I didn’t mean now, I meant another time.

I was back on the bed naked, face down, somewhat terrified now. “I’m going to give you 2, as hard as I possibly can”, she said. I heard the whistle of the belt and felt my ass explode. “Aaah fuck!”, I cried out. I saw her arm swing a second time in my peripheral vision and the second blow landed, just as bad as the first. She was right, it was much harder!

“That’s how you’re going to get it every time from now on. You’ve been warned”.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:42 am

Aureus wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:14 am
Have you been pegged yet? That or some other prostate stimulation could really get those spikes on your cage working. Imagine being drained through prostate stimulation only while being caged
Omg, did you overhear us talking in the pub?! That’s such a coincidence.

I’ll update you on that conversation soon about but plugs for both of us and a strap on for her to use on me, if you’re interested?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:43 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:55 am
MattyG thanks for the update. Would be fun to hear how her encounter with the pilot goes. Since he is in a hotel, I guess he is not a local?
As far as your punishment - I am sure you are loving the pleasure aspect of the thrashing too...
She’s on a WhatsApp call with him right now, I can hear her giggling with him…

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:52 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:42 am

Omg, did you overhear us talking in the pub?! That’s such a coincidence.

I’ll update you on that conversation soon about but plugs for both of us and a strap on for her to use on me, if you’re interested?
:lol: Very interested :D

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:30 pm

So she’ll be meeting pilot guy in town tomorrow night for a few drinks around 730. He’s got a hotel a few miles away so she offered for me to collect him from the hotel and drive him to the bar, having dropped her off there first. So him and I will be sharing a car journey of around 15-20 minutes. I’m a little apprehensive but the humiliation of being his driver will inevitably be delicious. What the hell do I say to him? Do I give him tips on how to seduce my wife? Do I tell him that she’ll be wearing no panties under her dress and she wants him to stroke her pussy in the bar? Do I tell him that she’s up for being taken out the back of the bar to suck his cock? Do I tell him that if it goes well and they have chemistry, she would so turned on that she would be practically begging for a hard fuck back at his hotel? These are all things she’s told me tonight. It’s supposed to be just drinks but she doesn’t trust herself to behave. She’s washed her sexy bra in preparation (no need for panties), she’ll trim her bush and depilate her pussy lips and ass (just in case). That tells me all I need to know.

I’ll be collecting her at the end of the date but I don’t know where from, could be 10pm at the bar or 4am at the hotel…

She also said that I shouldn’t expect to be unlocked when she gets home after the date. That will be tough to handle, I was totally hoping to at least be allowed out to jerk off over her feet as a minimum. She said that I would be able to smell and finger her pussy and lick my fingers, but that’s all. When she was breaking this to me, my cock was straining in the cage so although I was disappointed, I guess my hardness is an indication it’s what I really want.

So the discussion in the pub about butt plugs etc…

We got on to the subject of anal sex. She said it’s something she definitely wants to try with someone, she finds the idea very naughty and the “dirtiness” really appeals to her, it’s something that good girls don’t do. Especially something faithful wives should not do with other men! However she’s concerned that she needs to “practise” because she might find it uncomfortable if the guy has a large cock, especially when he starts thrusting. So she surprised me by saying that she was going to order herself a butt plug to wear, to get used to the feeling. So she’s really serious about it!

She asked me how I was doing without the ability to masturbate. She seemed concerned that I should be able to cum occasionally. I mentioned that I had heard that it was possible for men to cum from anal stimulation and maybe the butt plug could be for both of us so that I could try to cum that way without her removing the cage. She thought that was a good idea.

She then said, “Maybe we should get a strap-on so that I could fuck your ass. Have you thought of that?”. I swallowed, paused and said that I had not. She told me that she thought it would be good for me to understand and feel exactly what she would be feeling when someone fucked her ass, and that it might have the same effect for me. I said that I would do anything she wanted me to do, and if that was what she wanted then I would happily comply. So ended the conversation with “I’m glad we agree. That’s settled then, I’ll order them when I get a chance.”

This is going very fast, we’re only just over 2 weeks since she cucked me, and I’m struggling a bit with the cuckold cage and how strict she is with it. I really thought she would release me tomorrow after her date, so I’m pretty bummed at her strictness. She’s really taken to her role a lot better than I thought she would. I thought deep down that I would still get BJs and occasional hand jobs at least, but she won’t release me to jerk over her feet, or even wank myself. Meanwhile she’s relishing the process of making plans to be extremely slutty with multiple guys and basically planning to give everything up for them, pussy, mouth and ass (and getting very hot about it) while I get almost nothing!

I have to remind myself occasionally that this is what I wanted, my darkest fantasy coming true.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:33 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:30 pm
She then said, “Maybe we should get a strap-on so that I could fuck your ass. Have you thought of that?”. I swallowed, paused and said that I had not. She told me that she thought it would be good for me to understand and feel exactly what she would be feeling when someone fucked her ass, and that it might have the same effect for me. I said that I would do anything she wanted me to do, and if that was what she wanted then I would happily comply. So ended the conversation with “I’m glad we agree. That’s settled then, I’ll order them when I get a chance.”

This is going very fast, we’re only just over 2 weeks since she cucked me, and I’m struggling a bit with the cuckold cage and how strict she is with it. I really thought she would release me tomorrow after her date, so I’m pretty bummed at her strictness. She’s really taken to her role a lot better than I thought she would. I thought deep down that I would still get BJs and occasional hand jobs at least, but she won’t release me to jerk over her feet, or even wank myself. Meanwhile she’s relishing the process of making plans to be extremely slutty with multiple guys and basically planning to give everything up for them, pussy, mouth and ass (and getting very hot about it) while I get almost nothing!

I have to remind myself occasionally that this is what I wanted, my darkest fantasy coming true.
Pegging is one step, but has she suggested she might decide you should find out what it really feels like?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:40 pm

Thanks for the update mattyG. Looking forward to hearing about her date with the pilot including your drive with him. Would be delighted to hear about your anal adventures as well :D

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:20 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:33 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:

Pegging is one step, but has she suggested she might decide you should find out what it really feels like?

She hasn’t suggested that, no. If she did it would be as a joke to make fun of me. That would be a very hard limit that will never happen, sorry. I have suggested to her that if PIV with her is totally off limits for me and saved totally for others (which she seems to be suggesting right now), maybe our penetrative sex could be her fucking me instead to give us a similar feeling of intimacy, just the other way around to other couples.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:23 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:20 pm
airhorn wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:33 pm
She hasn’t suggested that, no. If she did it would be as a joke to make fun of me. That would be a very hard limit that will never happen, sorry. I have suggested to her that if PIV with her is totally off limits for me and saved totally for others (which she seems to be suggesting right now), maybe our penetrative sex could be her fucking me instead to give us a similar feeling of intimacy, just the other way around to other couples.
No need to apologize. It's not for everyone. In fact, I'm glad to read that you do have some hard limits -- boundaries are important.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:14 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:

Thanks for sharing Mattyg

It seems that your Wonderful Wife and Cuckoldress is taking to this like a duck to water.
Obviously there must have been deep latent desires in Her that you have now managed to release.

As someone who has the same dark fantasies as you, but never been fortunate enough to stimulate my Wife to release what I know (she used to whip me hard with a riding-crop and was talking of cuckolding me before She decided that She did not want to go into that lifestyle) she harbors, I both envy you and at the same time wonder if maybe it was good that She didn't move in that direction....

I have a deep respect and admiration for Your Cuckoldress, obviously She will now discipline and dominate you untill you learn to submit and show your respect and admiration as well.

Please continue to share your story.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:50 pm

Thanks Elina. I think you are right, these latent desires perhaps were always there, but hidden deep beneath her good wife exterior. Very rarely the desires might peek out, but they were quickly suppress them again. Once she took the plunge on the dirty weekend with her ex-colleague 2 weeks ago, an avalanche of sexual energy appears to have been released. It’s like she’s suddenly realised that sex can be amazing, can be fun, and she can have great sex with anyone she desires without deep repercussions. She’s been truly unleashed and there’s no stopping her at the moment. Before that dirty weekend she always said that she didn’t want anyone else, and that she only ever wanted to have sex with me. Now it’s the reverse! I did remind her of that last night and said that I really wanted to be able to fuck her occasionally, as I still (after 30 years) find her incredibly hot. She said “It’s a bit late for that now, don’t you think?” So I don’t know if she’d stop if I asked!

I have posted a couple of cock comparison pics in the “Post your dick wout all the rules” thread in hotties, mine versus the cock of the guy she’s meeting tonight. She says his is so much bigger they look like they’re from different species, and makes me look laughably inadequate. Really? Bit harsh I thought, let me know.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:19 am

Thanks Mattyg

Well they don't look the same size to me... but as you say the angles are different and one is caged and one is not.

What is for sure is that his uncaged dick is a lot bigger than what yours can be in the cage ;) , so for as long as your WIfe is keeping you caged, for sure he has a lot more to offer Her :lol:

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:08 am

elina wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:19 am
Thanks Mattyg

Well they don't look the same size to me... but as you say the angles are different and one is caged and one is not.

What is for sure is that his uncaged dick is a lot bigger than what yours can be in the cage ;) , so for as long as your WIfe is keeping you caged, for sure he has a lot more to offer Her :lol:

Sincerely
elina
I was being ironic, I eventually conceded that his is probably a good 3 times the size of mine! She is very worried that she won’t be able to resist later…

I’ve added a number pics to the “Photos taken for sharing with your special friends” thread in hotties. Including a full frontal naked pic of her in heels holding the fearsome riding crop. I’ll leave them up for a few days. Comments welcome of course.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:40 am

Dear Mattyg,

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Wow, the picture of Your Cuckoldress holding the whip just makes me go weak in my knees.
Such a stunningly Beautiful and self-confident Lady.
The way She is holding the whip with Her right hand, the strap in place around Her wrist, while Her left arm is just keeping the whip ready for use.

I think this picture also puts the pictures previously pointed into perspective; In all of them She radiates self-confidence. You are truly a lucky man!!!

This is a Lady ready to take charge and make submissive males like you (and me) submit to Her every whim and desire. I don't think you have any option but to make your utmost efforts to please the Lady and ensure that She is free to enjoy sex with Her big-cock lover.

As for what you should say to Her prospective lover when you pick him up;
Well think how you should behave to ensure your Cuckoldress would be happy if She could see you;
So maybe make sure that you get the following points included:

1) Be polite, thank him for the opportunity to bring him to meet your Wife.
2) Tell him that you are glad for this and that you love your Wife so much,
and realize that you are not able to make love to Her the way She deserves and
that you hope the two of them will have good chemistry.

Sincerely
elina