Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:03 pm

Oh man, I bet it’s scary for you how fast this went from zero to very fucking real.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:13 am

I’m back from the work trip so I’ll try and update later and answer questions. I had to leave for the airport within an hour of bringing her home, so there was very little time to reconnect, so that was difficult and angsty.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:23 pm

I have a lot more detail about the Monday night. So long update, sorry! He’s 11 years younger than her at 37, which I didn’t realise. So he’s basically her toy-boy. He seems to have a lot of stamina and he stayed hard almost all night.

They had a great time in the bar, good conversation and lots of sexy talk about what they wanted to do to each other. He gave her lots of compliments which she loved, and they kissed a lot, she said he is a good kisser. At one point he told her he was hard for for, and pulled her hand onto his cock, which she rubbed for a few minutes while they kissed more. That’s probably when she decided she wanted to stay with him at his hotel for the night, and that’s around the time she called me demanding me to collect them and take them back to his hotel.

I’ve described that intense car ride above, but she told me later that she was feeling very naughty after a few glasses of wine and loved the idea of using me as her chauffeur for her and her lover. She’d decided by then that she was going to spend the night with him, and wanted me to see how much she wanted him, and also rub my nose in it a little bit with some gentle humiliation which she knew would ramp up my anxiety. She confirmed that they were stroking each other while I was driving, her hand on his cock over his jeans, while he had his hand up her skirt with his fingers grazing her pussy lips before pushing his fingers inside her. That explains the heavy breathing and whimpering. She told me that doing that while I sat in the front passively driving, submitting to the experience as another more masculine man took her from me was a big turn on. Knowing that I was probably going insane with angst an jealousy and knowing that my little cock was locked away, the power she felt over me was intoxicating.

After I kissed her goodbye and they walked away from the car, arms around each others waist with his hand on her bum, they were kissing all the way back to his hotel room. She has told me before that for her her, kissing is always a prelude to sex as it turns her on.

When they got to his room, they didn’t waste any time. He stripped her down to her sexy new underwear and pushed her back to sit on the bed. He got naked and stood in front of her, guiding her mouth to his cock. This first time was urgent, not particularly gentle she said, due to all the sexual tension built-up through the night. He held her head and fucked her mouth, she put her hands on his naked buttocks and pulled him as deep into her mouth and throat as she could manage. She choked and gagged a couple of times but he continued, she was still clutching his ass and wouldn’t let him stop. She said his cock tasted amazing, it’s big and a nice shape, and she loved sucking and licking it.

When he was ready, he pushed her back onto the bed, removed her bra so they were both naked and climbed between her open thighs. He told her to look down and watch as he slid his cock inside her. She told me that this had the effect of bringing her back to reality (in a good way), that this was really happening: here she was, lying naked with her thighs apart, her pussy on display invitingly, another man (not her husband) between her legs about to slide that big cock inside her body. As she watched it pushing inside her pussy, she felt it stretching her and filling her. She felt wanton, carnal, a total sexual animal. She wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles at his back, her hands pulling him in as deep as possible, and they fucked hard until she felt him getting close. He gripped her harder, his thrusts became more urgent, and he asked her where she wanted him to cum. “Cum inside me please”, so he did!

After a break, a drink and some chat, she kissed down his body until she was lying between his legs. She gave him a very sensual blow job before they fucked for the second time. She licked along the shaft of his cock, kissed, licked and sucked his balls, even licked the skin between his balls and ass, which she said he seemed to like. (She told me she really wants to lick his asshole and finger his ass next time, which they have discussed. That was a mind blowing revelation, especially when I think about her giving me a deep kiss hello when I pick her up!).

She worked her way back up his cock and licked around the head before taking him deep in her mouth again. When he was ready they fucked again like before, but more gentle. Her ankles locked around the back of his legs this time. He was constantly complimenting her body, how sexy she is and how good she made him feel, which she really liked about him. Every time they fucked, he asked her where she wanted him to cum, and every time she told him she wanted his cum inside her.

This continued through the night. Fucking for 45-60 minutes, then a break to recover or shower.

Each fuck would start with her sucking his cock, but she said it was rarely soft, even after he had cum it was still mostly hard.

It all blends together for her in a bit of a hazy sexual blur. He took her hard from behind at least once. She put her face in the pillow, knees on the bed, legs apart with her arse in the air, he gripped her hips and fucked her hard. She said she felt him very deep, deeper than anyone else, ever.

She loves that he is quite dominant and that adds to her arousal.

They didn’t really sleep, maybe for an hour or 2 between the sex. In the morning, they both showered before and after more sex.

Again, with him on top, although this time he reached around and slid a finger in her ass. She said this felt incredible and made her very noisy!

They also had sex just before I collected her. He had her laying slightly on her side, and he put her top leg on his shoulder and fucked her from slightly from behind like that with her leg on his shoulder. She said this position was the best for deep penetration, she felt him all the way inside her very, very deep which was great when he came.

I’ve had the cage off since Tuesday morning for my work trip, which I returned from earlier today, so I’ve been able to jerk off a lot.

We’ve been out for dinner tonight which was lovely. We held hands across the table like ordinary lovers (although a lot of the talk was about how much she wanted her lover’s cock again and how amazing the sex was!).

We had a good discussion around boundaries and expectations which was very helpful, and erotic.

I explained that I still want to maintain the closeness that we have, which meant I wanted at least some sexual activity. She agreed that this was important, and wants that herself too. She explained that she would help me jerk-off as much as I want (within reason), by stroking my balls or allowing me to cum on her feet (followed by cleaning it off with my tongue). When she is aroused, she will summon me to help her cum, using my mouth and fingers (but not to expect anything in return). Occasionally she will give me a blow job to remind me how good she is and show me what I’m missing. If I pester her too much for sexual contact, she warned me will put the cage on for an extended time period and use the riding crop on me, very hard!

So she told me that she wanted to have all manner of sexual contact with me, EXCEPT PIV sex. She feels strongly that PIV sex should be totally reserved for him, she’s told him that and she wants to keep her promise. She did say that if I wanted sex on my birthday once per year, that I could maybe ask his permission to have sex with her since her pussy now belongs to him. If he agreed to my request, she told me that I would have to wear a rubber, although she said this was unlikely as she would probably tell him to refuse my request in any case

She could see my dick was hard as as she said this. “I still want us to have penetrative sex together” she said, and I must have looked confused. “Just not the way you imagine. I haven’t forgotten about getting a strap-on so I can do YOU in the ass. I’m going to have a look online tomorrow. I think it could be fun!”.

This evening after we got back from dinner she started messaging with him, which got steamy quite quickly. She disappeared into the bedroom after a while, closing the door behind her. I snuck quietly to the door just in time to hear her gasping and moaning through a noisy orgasm as she masturbated whilst listening to a dirty voice note he had sent.

Afterwards she stripped me naked and had me lie on the bed. She stroked and squeezed my balls, occasionally scratching them gently with her fingernails as I jerked off. She talked to me about how the sex with him is on another level, his cock is much larger, he is a much more masculine dominant man and he knows how to fuck her properly and make her totally submit sexually, she would do anything for him sexually. That’s why he will be the one fucking her and cumming inside her and I will be the cuckold husband never to get that intimate pleasure again.

She knew I was close so she squeezed my balls firmly, and I spurted on my stomach. As I lay there panting, She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my dick, patted me and said “Good boy. Then she left the room to let me recover.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:34 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 pm

MG# - Since it's only been a short while they have known each other, that's a great start.
- Nothing like a good thing.
- Seems they have good chemistry between the sheets. And isn't that what this is really all about?
- Good no cheating. I wonder if he has a really strong libido or she has a much lower one. Or maybe this is a fetish thing for her, in that she has this high horsepower hubby and sort like showing him off. Sort of the flip side of guys with really good looking wives where they get off on other guys oggoling them.
- Also makes me wonder, if this does go long term, like a year or more, if at some point there might be a double date, with swapped partners of course. The "Two" go for dessert and you drive his wife home and drop her off.
- As before very important and shows his experience.
- Right on, it's not all about "them" or your HW, you have to get something out of this too, so glad this working out.
Off the charts chemistry between the sheets it seems…
Although his wife had given permission, it’s more like turning a blind eye, she doesn’t want to know about it. She saw bruises on his chest and asked where they came from, which made him say that they have have to be more careful in future. So I don’t think it’s the dynamic you described, and definitely no double dates would be in the cards.

After our discussion today she understands better now that I need to get something out if it. The car journey made me realise that I need to feel connected to what is going on. It’s clear I’ll always be on the periphery, but I can’t be totally excluded, which she agreed. I was somewhat annoyed that no pics or video were taken, although she says she was thinking about me all night. She promised this next time, or a WhatsApp call while he’s fucking her.

He has suggested meeting regularly during the day, so asked if she thought it would be possible to use our house. I work from home so this would be hot for me. She didn’t rule that out but perhaps not the next time.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:39 pm

Upindown wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:39 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:14 pm
Massive, massive angst now.
Mate I've got angst on your behalf :D

I imagine you'll have had the call by now, if so I'm wondering where you picked up - outside, in the hotel, or in the room.
Sooner or later I think you'll be on full cleanup duties, you might even be right now and given the two previous guys went bare I don't imagine this was any different.
I met her in the hotel lobby, we had a deep passionate kiss with tongues. I asked her if they just had sex, she confirmed they had, and she had sucked his cock less than an hour ago, which made me kiss her more urgently.

She did not particularly want me to lick her pussy when we got home because she felt dirty (that’s the whole point right?!), and she wasn’t aroused. She let me lick her deeply once, and then I lay with my head between her legs kissing her thighs while she pushed her fingers inside herself a few times and made me lick them clean.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:45 pm

Pecannut wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 am
Wow🔥🔥🔥! That sounds so hot. What do you think about your denial and that she has taken complete control of your sex life?

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us.
I love that she has taken control of my sex life. The denial is hard. It’s tough to think that I may NEVER get to be inside my wife again while she constantly wants to fuck a better guy. It sends a chill through me even as I’m typing this. But it also makes my cock twitch and drives me wild with lust. I never fail to get hard thinking about it. Total double edged sword.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:47 pm

Open2it wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:05 am
When she released you did she leave the base ring in place? Learning how to edge you and deny orgasm could be a fun form of intimacy for you going forward. She could also wear your chastity cage on a necklace. It sounds like you’ve already reached the point where you should suggest to your wife that you invest in a custom chastity device. The FWB sounds perfect for her - especially because his wife approves of their play.
She took the base ring off too, and it’s been off all week. I’m making the most if it until it inevitably goes back on again soon.

He does seem perfect, although we’re not sure about the level of “permission” that his wife has given. It seems to be “do what you need to, I’ll turn a blind eye but I don’t want to find out about it”, rather than full permission.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 am
What this is such a great story. I'm happy for you Matt your a lucky man! I can't believe how many rounds they went geez that guy has stamina! Thanks for sharing this all with us. How are you holding up?
1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:35 am
Any Updates?
Just wondering if she's employed and if so, does she have the type of job where she can meet other men? Now that she's in overdrive, what does the conversation sound like when you both get home from work?
Did she order the strap on yet? OMG! :shock: :whip:
I’m holding up well considering, thanks for asking. It was difficult to leave for the business trip less than an hour after collecting her, and that led to some tough moments while i was away because we didn’t have time to fully reconnect and depressurise. It made us realise that we need some time together afterwards next time.

She’s not employed, but she works hard keeping the house and herself in shape in our home gym. So they have discussed meeting during the day, possibly at our house in future. I mainly work from home so that could be very hot if he takes her in our bed while I’m listening outside the door. I can imagine her messaging me to bring drinks or snacks between the sex.

She’s told me she wants to look for the strap on tomorrow, online.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:03 pm

Angsty Cuck wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:03 pm
Oh man, I bet it’s scary for you how fast this went from zero to very fucking real.
The sheer pace and scale of the change in her has been scary, but incredible to see. She rarely talked about sex before, now her libido is literally through the roof, it’s all she thinks and talks about, and she’s masturbating 2 or 3 times a day.

Like I’ve said, she was always a “good girl” type, typical school mum, albeit a sexy one in my eyes. Her naughty side came out with me very occasionally when we’d been drinking, but prior to 3 weeks ago she only had sex with me in the last 28 years, and 1 other guy before that (when we were on a short break). She’s gone from 2 sexual partners to 5 since late January. Unbelievable.

She’s also keeping options open with 2 or 3 others on AM that she really likes, but unless things fall apart with this guy, he seems like a possible regular thing that she would keep sexually monogamous.

Upindown
Virgin

Unread post by Upindown » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:35 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:03 pm
She’s also keeping options open with 2 or 3 others on AM that she really likes, but unless things fall apart with this guy, he seems like a possible regular thing that she would keep sexually monogamous.
I suspect she'll need to keep those options open. Given the nature of the "arrangement" he has with his wife - i.e. her turning a blind eye, I would hazard a guess that his wife might well change her tune pretty soon once it becomes apparent he's starting to get a regular thing going.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:41 am

Thanks for the detailed and erotic update mattyg. Hopefully this guy works out as a long-term fb for her and that his wife keeps the door open. Looking forward to her strapon sex with you...

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:16 pm

She has me caged again now. I made a couple of mistakes with my chores and she said that my mind is clearly focused somewhere else, probably on my dick. She went to a friends house for a girls birthday get together last night and before I took her in the car she said, “I’m going to leave it off for now so you can jerk off once tonight, once only though! When you come and collect me later I want that cage to be on, and I will check.” I asked how long it would stay on for to allow me to have a target in my mind to aim for. “I”ll be honest, you’ve let me down with your efforts so I’m not feeling charitable. It needs to be long enough to really feel like a punishment, so it can come off in 2 weeks.”

I gasped in shock and started to complain and whine. I don’t know if I can last for 2 weeks, it will be absolute torment! She warned me that if I continued to whine she would have no problem adding days to my “sentence”, so I quieted down very quickly.

Before she went out she sent screenshots of the message exchange with her BF from last night that made her so horny. They described what they want to do next time they meet, the content is eye opening, surprising and very hot to read. I’m certainly seeing my wife in a whole new light.

I did as I was told and she was pleased with my obedience when I collected her from the party. So much so that she allowed me to cuddle her naked in bed last night, which was obviously a mixed blessing: to hold her naked was very nice, but a bit frustrating as you can imagine.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:23 pm

Any chance you might be able to share the message exchange with her bf ? Only if both of you are comfortable, otherwise we can wait when they meet

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:09 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:23 pm
Any chance you might be able to share the message exchange with her bf ? Only if both of you are comfortable, otherwise we can wait when they meet
I’ll try and pick out the best bits:

M: I’m aching to see you asap

F: Aching is the perfect expression, I need you inside me so badly. I had to drive earlier but couldn’t concentrate for thinking about you. I was desperate to get home so I could “play”!

M: That is so hot. I hope you came hard over me. Came hard over you today. Can’t stop thinking about you wrapped naked around me, feeling your mouth on my cock, you’re such a gorgeous woman.

F: I came so hard for you. 3 times! I don’t know much about what you really enjoy. Please feel free to share.

M: I like to see, smell and taste our sex. I like some very naughty things. I would love to lick and tease your ass with my mouth. I like the idea of filming ourselves and maybe even watching some porn together. I would love to make you cum over my fingers.

F: All sounds amazing. I was going to suggest watching porn together! I wish I had a video of you going inside me! I wish I could watch you cum right now. That’s so hot.

(She sent him a pic of her dressed up for our date night)

M: I wish I could strip that dress off you, pull your knickers to one side and spoil you with my mouth and fingers. So so hard for you right now.

F: Damn. I really want you to pull my knickers to one side and fuck me against the wall.

M: I think when we meet next I won’t be able to wait. I’ll answer the door naked and hard, I’m going to guide you to the bed, lift your skirt up, bend you over and pull your knickers to your ankles and press my hard naked cock inside you.

F: Grip my hips and fuck me really hard. Slap my bum and tell me how much you missed fucking me. Slide a finger in my ass and make me cum on your gorgeous cock.

M: I’ll be growing and tensing deep inside you. Your pussy tight around me.

F: That feeling of you cumming inside me is amazing. Wrapping my legs around you, pulling you in really deep and feeling you tense up and fuck me hard and urgent as you cum inside me. Amazing. I want you to fuck my mouth.

M: I’ll lay you in the side of the bed, me standing. I’ll run my hard cock over your lips. I think you know what I’m going to do!

F: Mmmmm. I want you to hold my head and fuck my mouth. Hold my hair back and thrust yourself into my mouth.

M: i’m going to open your mouth and push my cock inside. Telling you how gorgeous you are and how amazing you feel on my cock. I’m going to push deep, so deep you don’t think you can take any more. But you do. You can feel my balls against your face, you can taste my pre cum I’m so turned on. Then I’m fucking your mouth.

F: that is so hot, I’ll be so turned on doing that. I want to stroke your balls and feel your ass. I want you to keep fucking my mouth until you’re ready to cum.

M: I will, but no hands for you! I’ll pull out and let you taste my ass though. Then I’ll push my cock back inside and fuck your mouth and throat. You feel incredible and I’m going to cum soon, but where?

F: where do you want to cum?

M: there’ll be too much cum for your mouth, so when I’m really close I’ll pull out and move my body round so my ass and balls are over your mouth, with my cock pointing down towards your body. I’ll guide your hand to my cock and let you feel as I cum over you, my cock pulsing and you feel my cum over your neck and breasts.

F: Mmmm. I want to lick your balls and ass while you cum all over me.

M: No cleaning up though, I want to fuck you immediately. Our sexy mess. My cum still on your chest as I press harder inside you. You feel incredible , I can’t get enough of you as I pull you closer and tighter.

F: Damn so hot. Then I want to watch your face as you push yourself inside me. That feeling when you first go inside me, literally takes my breath away! Amazing. You are so fucking hot. You drive me absolutely crazy. Really can’t wait to be with you again.

M: Same here. My cock is aching for you, I need to spread your legs wide and fuck you like it’s for the last time, such intensity, I want you to feel so full of me. I also love taking you slowly, touching you, holding you, kissing you. I love fucking you relentlessly but also slowly and sensually.

F: sometimes we’ll want to make love. And other times fuck each other’s brains out!

M: Exactly. Plenty of time for both.

F: it’s been too long, I need you inside me soon!

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:01 am

Wow... scorching stuff!!!

One thing I'm curious about... have you ever come up in their discussions???

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:26 pm

avid fan wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:01 am
Wow... scorching stuff!!!

One thing I'm curious about... have you ever come up in their discussions???
Hi Avid. Yes, but not much. After their first meeting last week he was asking a lot if I was ok and whether I’d be ok for them to meet again. She eventually told him that I was not the decision maker and that he should be more concerned with her opinion instead of mine. I think he has stopped asking about my opinion since then!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:58 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:54 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
What this is such a great story. I'm happy for you Matt your a lucky man! I can't believe how many rounds they went geez that guy has stamina! Thanks for sharing this all with us. How are you holding up?
1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Any Updates?
Just wondering if she's employed and if so, does she have the type of job where she can meet other men? Now that she's in overdrive, what does the conversation sound like when you both get home from work?
I’m holding up well considering, thanks for asking. It was difficult to leave for the business trip less than an hour after collecting her, and that led to some tough moments while i was away because we didn’t have time to fully reconnect and depressurise. It made us realise that we need some time together afterwards next time.

She’s not employed, but she works hard keeping the house and herself in shape in our home gym. So they have discussed meeting during the day, possibly at our house in future. I mainly work from home so that could be very hot if he takes her in our bed while I’m listening outside the door. I can imagine her messaging me to bring drinks or snacks between the sex.

MG# - I see the opportunity for you to encourage her and BF to have a round or two in the gym. And giving you the chance to install a discreet camera or two, you know for security purposes. :shock: :lol:

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:25 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:58 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:
1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Any Updates?

MG# - I see the opportunity for you to encourage her and BF to have a round or two in the gym. And giving you the chance to install a discreet camera or two, you know for security purposes. :shock: :lol:

Hi LL, that’s a good idea for the future. I’ve also thought that the double pulley machine in our gym would be a great substitute for a st Andrews cross, I’d love her to tie my extremities to each corner of it and whip my ass!

On Sunday she ordered a whole selection of sex toys to use with me and her lover. Butt plug, strap on kit, handcuffs, nipples clamps and a gag, remote control vibrating egg, a ball gag with a cock on the other side that will allow her to ride my face…some of it arrived today so no doubt she’ll want to try some of her new toys out soon.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:51 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:25 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:
1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Any Updates?

Hi LL, that’s a good idea for the future. I’ve also thought that the double pulley machine in our gym would be a great substitute for a st Andrews cross, I’d love her to tie my extremities to each corner of it and whip my ass!

On Sunday she ordered a whole selection of sex toys to use with me and her lover. Butt plug, strap on kit, handcuffs, nipples clamps and a gag, remote control vibrating egg, a ball gag with a cock on the other side that will allow her to ride my face…some of it arrived today so no doubt she’ll want to try some of her new toys out soon.
MG# - Seeing as you are appearing to relish a bit of BDSM, have you given any consideration to CBT? :shock:

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:57 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Magellanic29 wrote:
1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Any Updates?

Have you seen what size your ass can expect? Is the plug for you or her?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:37 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:51 am
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
mattyg_2671 wrote:

MG# - Seeing as you are appearing to relish a bit of BDSM, have you given any consideration to CBT? :shock:
Well, she does seem to relish to squeezing my balls until I squirm or cry out, and she likes to bite my cock, so she’s already gone in that direction. 😳

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:43 am

Aureus wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:57 am

Have you seen what size your ass can expect? Is the plug for you or her?
The strap on comes with a thin dildo and a thicker long one, I’m sure I know which one I’m destined for…🤨

I think she views the plug as being for both of us. For her to practise for giving him her ass, which they both seem very interested in, and for me to add more torment to the cage when she’s out with him.

They’ve been swapping more messages today, looks like a daytime date in Friday may be on the cards. He wants to fuck her mouth until he comes in it, she loves the idea and wants to taste his cum. That’s something she’s NEVER allowed me to do! She also told him she would wear the vibrating bullet and give him the remote control when they next go out to a bar. He’s very keen on that idea too.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Re: Almost there, again, maybe…

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:58 pm

While we were lounging on separate sofas in our living room, she continued to message him and got quite turned on. She came over to me and straddled me, pulled up her top (she was naked under it) and writhed on my groin with her breasts in my face, bouncing up and down on my caged dick. Obviously even though we were clothed I started to get hard in the cage and ran my hands up her thighs and grabbed her ass. Big mistake. She looked at me sternly and said “I didn’t tell you that you could do that, it’s not for you. Get upstairs, get your clothes off and lie face down on the bed. I’m going to whip the shit out of you.”

I did exactly that, somewhat trembling. She’s not really spoken to me like that before.

It was several minutes later, I thought she had got distracted messaging him again, but I think she was just allowing me time to consider my fate.

She came in, saw my predicament and said “Good boy”, then retrieved the fearsome riding crop from the wardrobe. I was quite scared as she was clearly in the mood to do some damage. “You need to get your face buried in the pillow and bite down on it, this is going to hurt.” She pushed the back of my head, forcing my face into the pillow and held it for a few seconds to emphasise. “Stay like that and don’t make a sound.” She stepped back and let loose with the crop, thrashing my ass in quick succession. It was like liquid fire on my ass, she’s never hit me so hard before. I couldn’t stay quiet or still! With my moving about, one of the swipes went astray and caught my balls, I couldn’t take any more and she stopped. My ball was purple and bruised. She took pity on me and removed my cage for the night, so I have free access to my dick for a while.

She left me to recover and went back downstairs to message him. When I caught up with her a few minutes later, she put her arms around me and gave me a cuddle. She told me that the 2 hour afternoon play date on Friday has changed into an overnight on Thursday! She didn’t ask me, she just told me that was happening. “I don’t need to ask you,” she said, “I’m the dominant one and you’ll just do as your told.”

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Almost there, again, maybe…

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:14 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:58 pm
While we were lounging on separate sofas in our living room, she continued to message him and got quite turned on. She came over to me and straddled me, pulled up her top (she was naked under it) and writhed on my groin with her breasts in my face, bouncing up and down on my caged dick. Obviously even though we were clothed I started to get hard in the cage and ran my hands up her thighs and grabbed her ass. Big mistake. She looked at me sternly and said “I didn’t tell you that you could do that, it’s not for you. Get upstairs, get your clothes off and lie face down on the bed. I’m going to whip the shit out of you.”

I did exactly that, somewhat trembling. She’s not really spoken to me like that before.

It was several minutes later, I thought she had got distracted messaging him again, but I think she was just allowing me time to consider my fate.

She came in, saw my predicament and said “Good boy”, then retrieved the fearsome riding crop from the wardrobe. I was quite scared as she was clearly in the mood to do some damage. “You need to get your face buried in the pillow and bite down on it, this is going to hurt.” She pushed the back of my head, forcing my face into the pillow and held it for a few seconds to emphasise. “Stay like that and don’t make a sound.” She stepped back and let loose with the crop, thrashing my ass in quick succession. It was like liquid fire on my ass, she’s never hit me so hard before. I couldn’t stay quiet or still! With my moving about, one of the swipes went astray and caught my balls, I couldn’t take any more and she stopped. My ball was purple and bruised. She took pity on me and removed my cage for the night, so I have free access to my dick for a while.

She left me to recover and went back downstairs to message him. When I caught up with her a few minutes later, she put her arms around me and gave me a cuddle. She told me that the 2 hour afternoon play date on Friday has changed into an overnight on Thursday! She didn’t ask me, she just told me that was happening. “I don’t need to ask you,” she said, “I’m the dominant one and you’ll just do as your told.”
MG# - NOT good when the boys are getting damaged. :down: :down:
- Hope you applied some ice wrapped in a light cloth for damage control. :up: :up:

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:15 pm

Oh my! Please be careful.

If she doesn’t already have it, you may want to consider getting her some instruction on safe impact play, and for that matter standard bdsm practices. I’m sure you can find a pro domme that would be happy to help you out… for a price. Imagine that, bound and spanked by a beautiful dominatrix AND your wife together. Oh my!

Have fun! Be safe!