Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mattyg_2671
Experienced

Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:14 am

I’ve posted a couple of times about our limited exploits but I think the posts expired, so some background…apologies for any typos.

We’ve been together for 30 years since we were very young. She’s now mid 40’s and I’m early 50’s. She’ amazing, beautiful and I’ve always thought she was out of my league. She is the only woman I ever want. Since I can remember, I’ve had the fantasy of her sleeping with someone else. She’s brunette, big brown eyes, slim athletic figure with great legs, great bum and natural perky tits. She has a “good girl” vibe about her and can be lacking in self confidence and a bit shy, but there’s a naughty, dirty side to her that comes out under the right circumstances, unfortunately not often. When that naughty girl appears, we both get the feeling that she would probably do anything with anyone!

I confessed my fantasy to her 6 years ago, and although she seemed intrigued, she was shocked and couldn’t understand it, like all wives I guess.

She said she could never see it happening, she only wanted me, etc etc.

We had a few nights where I would ask for details of her past experiences, ex boyfriends, which were clearly a turn on for me to hear. She also, to my shock and delight, also confessed a few times she had been naughty behind my back in our early days, as well as times she wanted to, but didn’t. Her boss had once fingered her and made her come after a work night out at his place, for example. The one story that shocked me and turned me on the most was when she told me that she’d had a night out with colleagues, got very drunk and ended the night by inviting the taxi driver in for coffee, and sucking his cock. She said he was hot, obviously worked out, and she loved his beautiful big cock. After that she seemed to enjoy teasing me about the size of my dick, comparing it (unfavourably) to all the other cocks she had seen, felt and sucked. Seeing my response to all this seemed to reassure her and give her confidence that I could handle anything she did or said, that I was for real.

During COVID she had a long distance sexting and phone sex relationship with someone she met online for about a year, she started a AM account and swapped steamy messages a number of guys, she met up with the ex-boyfriend a couple of times and once ended up at his place and gave him a blow job. (She loves giving blow jobs). She made me take lingerie and naked pics to send to guys. The only sex I had during that time was jerking off on her feet, humping her leg or licking her, all while she teased me. She enjoyed denying me and seeing my desperate frustration!

After COVID things seemed to cool off, although we have fallen into a mild female led relationship. She has admitted she likes teasing me, and even hurting me by twisting my nipples or using a riding crop or wooden spoon on my arse.

Throughout all of this she’s always said that full sex is a big thing for her and she can never see herself sleeping with anyone else. We still have sex occasionally and we’re very affectionate and handsy with each other.

Anyway, over Christmas she happened to re-connect online with an ex-work colleague that she’s not seen for about 20 years. Apparently he always had a thing for her and has remembered all sorts of minute details about her which she found very flattering. It seems (I learned the next day), the flirting escalated very quickly to swapping almost naked pics, sex talk, fantasies and basically sexting each other for several hours. She went to the bedroom at one point for privacy, I’m pretty sure she brought herself off while swapping messages with him.

The following day she showed me the messages (very pleased with herself!). They were VERY explicit and described what they wanted to do to each other, many of her messages to him surprised me. They even discussed the logistics about meeting, what they would do and what the sexual limits might be. She told him pretty much “no limits”, she would let him do anything he wanted! She knew how turned I was from the tent in my pants, so she asked me what I thought about her meeting up with him. Naturally I was very supportive!

He doesn’t live near us but is passing through our town next week, she’s unsure about meeting up so soon and may leave it until later in the new year. I’m trying not to push her into anything, but gently letting her know that she’s free to meet him for drinks to catch up or whatever else, just to relax and have fun, and that I’d book a nice hotel so that she doesn’t have to drive after drinks.

They were sexting again last night and she came to bed late. I don’t know what happened as she’s still asleep. I’m hoping that they made arrangements to get together next week.

I still don’t believe deep down that she’ll go through with anything….

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:36 am

Just from this brief background story, it seems like the less you push (which you aren’t) the more she wants to do this. You’re playing this well. Good luck.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:20 am

I’ve made the mistake of pushing too hard before and it’s the wrong thing to do. I need to try so hard to leave it to her to bring it up in conversation, but it takes will power…!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:32 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:20 am
I’ve made the mistake of pushing too hard before and it’s the wrong thing to do. I need to try so hard to leave it to her to bring it up in conversation, but it takes will power…!
I know the feeling!

I remember times when I have seemed to spend all day working out how I can subtly push things in a certain direction, without actually appearing to do so.

Good luck!

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:03 am

I agree with previous posters, here.

I feel like you’re giving it just the right amount of heat. Any more heat, and the pot will boil.

I see them meeting for drinks, a quick trip to the room you’re getting for her, a blowjob for sure, and quite likely a thorough drubbing now that your warm encouragement has given her the courage she wants deep down.

She’s likely going to feel terrible about herself in hindsight, but that’s a relatively easy problem to overcome once she sees and teases your raging hard-on as she gives you the details. Her shame will turn to pride, and she’ll realize that “this is really how you feel,” giving her countless ways forward.

Good luck. Have fun. Let us know how things turn out. Welcome to the cuck club!

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:08 pm

Thanks for the replies and advice.

My parents are here for a couple of days and last night they took our kids to the theatre which gave us some time alone together. We went to a local bar for a few hours and had a lovely time just talking. I was very careful not to broach the subject all day until she did later in the bar, I was very proud of myself and she actually said she was surprised I hadn’t mentioned it at all. I did admit that I’d been sitting there with a hard on pretty much all day which made her laugh and reach across to squeeze me discreetly. She admitted they were sexting all night last night and most of today, and that shes made herself cum a couple of times while they’ve been chatting (so has he).

She’s sent me most of the text messages they exchanged, and they make for good reading. I’ll try and get round to transcribing them to post here when I get a chance.

For anyone wanting advice how to persuade your wife to cuckold you, I think I found the perfect solution. As we were talking at the bar I told her that she should meet him (if she wanted) for drinks or whatever, and that I would be so anxious and horny for the time she is gone that I’d have to keep myself busy so i didn’t rub my cock raw. I told her I’d clean the house from top to bottom to keep my mind occupied, so she’d probably come home to find the house as clean as it has ever been. She loved the idea!

Actually we talked about it a lot, and she seemed to enjoy the discussion. In her words “this is possibly a big event in my life”, which told me how seriously she is considering doing this. She is concerned that he might get too seriously involved and catch deep feelings etc. since I guess he thinks she is cheating on me behind my back. We discussed various replies she could send and how to make him aware that I know and support her without creeping him out too much. I gave her advice on a man’s viewpoint of various scenarios. It feels weird giving your wife advice on how to best turn on another guy.

I also reminded he that I liked her to tease me about it, almost rub my face in the fact that she is fucking someone else whilst denying me. This made her laugh and she said something along the lines of “be careful what you ask for”.

She warned me of something else she’s always said: sex is a big thing for her, and she needs to feel a connection with someone before sleeping with them, so she’s basically forming a new relationship. She’s not out for a one night stand, and she’s a 1 man woman. She looked at me closely as she said this. “You know what that means don’t you, I’m a 1 man woman?”. I reached to hold her hand and assured her that I did understand, but she said it anyway. “If I’m having sex with someone, I’m not going to be having sex with anyone else. You know that don’t you?”

“I understand that”, I replied. She nodded firmly, “Good, as long as we’re clear”. She told me to go to the bar to get her another drink, and I told her I’d need to wait a couple of minutes. She looked at me with confusion until she realised that if I stood up my hard-on would be obvious. She giggled again as she reached across to rub it, “Don’t worry, no-one will see that little thing. Go get me a drink now”.

We talked about about all kinds of things: whether she would use condoms or not, possibility of anal, positions, limits etc. It’s amazing that we can be so honest and open like that. She is incredible and I love her so much.

I woke up this morning at 630am to find her side of the bed empty. I found her half asleep on the couch downstairs and persuaded her to come to bed, we’d been drinking a lot last night and she’d been there all night. The conversation went something like this:

Me jokingly, “the only acceptable excuse for you not coming to bed is if you’ve been sexting (him) all night and making yourself cum”

Her, giggling, “well that’s ok then because that’s exactly what I’ve been doing!”

“Holy shit, you made yourself cum again? While texting him? Did you tell him what you were doing?”

“He knew, he was doing it as well. I was feeling really horny this morning.”

“Omg, my cock is ready, do you want me to help you out?”

This made her laugh and reached across the bed to rub my hard cock, she said “Don’t be silly. 1. You’re not him, 2. You’re cock is too small, 3. It’s not for you anymore 4. I’ve already cum and 5. I’m saving it for him so you’re not allowed near it”

I groaned in frustration and asked if I could at least dry hump her, which made her laugh and respond with “Of course not, I’m too tired, go and have a wank somewhere else”.

Before I left the bedroom I also asked if this meant I needed to book a hotel for next week, to which she replied “Definitely”.

So it looks like it is on, probably Wednesday/Thursday.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:39 pm

Sorry I’m im rambling, I just feel like I need to share, it’s quite overwhelming.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:48 am

Sounds like your about there! Good luck

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:33 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:39 pm
Sorry I’m im rambling, I just feel like I need to share, it’s quite overwhelming.
Dear Matty

Please continue to ramble,
and please continue to support your lovely spouse now on the verge of becoming a Cuckoldress!

Maybe you should actually ask Her if She can at least whip you like She used to do to demonstrate that She expects you to remain committed to Her even if She is about to take a lover?

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive male who would have loved for my Wife to do to me exactly what your Wife is now doing to you).

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:43 am

I will do that Elinor. She used her belt last night, I left it out of the description as it’s not everyone’s thing. She’s been using a wooden spoon to punish me lately, she seems to prefer it to the riding crop for some reason. Last night when we got home from the bar she started to take off her jeans belt to relax, as she wrapped it around her hand she saw me looking at it and raised her eyebrow as if to say “something you want to say?”. I said that it looked like she was getting ready to use the belt on my ass. She laughed and said, “good idea! Pants down, NOW!” She pushed my head down against the top of the dining table with my trappers and pants round my ankles and hit me across the ass several times, some of the lashes curling around to almost the front of my thigh. She asked me if it hurt. Of course it bloody hurts, I said you’re hitting me your belt. “Good, it’s supposed to!” She replied, “How many do you think you deserve?”. I told her it was totally her decision. She hit me a few more times and made me say thank you afterward. You’re welcome, she said.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:44 am

Sorry for the autocorrects!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:53 am

Dear Maatyg

Wow, your Wife keeps impressing me.

Seams to me She is in the mood to both step up Her dominance and take a more active approach to cucking you at the same time.
To me, that would be a wonderful combination.

Can't wait to hear what will happen over the coming weekend.

Sincerely
elina

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:12 am

Incredible story, and I a ready made cuckoldress by the sound of i... looking forward to reading how things progress as it sounds like the start of an incredible journey.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:45 pm

Matty, are YOU ready to be pussy free??? That would be strong barrier to me, to not have sex with her even as she has a lover. Looking forward to see how this all works out for you.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:20 am

Although we’re very affectionate and we cuddle, kiss, fondle etc, it’s not often I get to be inside her anyway. So it will be very hot to know that someone else is getting her while I am not. She knows that the denial and teasing turns me on, I’ve told her that I literally want her to rub my nose in it!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:59 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:20 am
I’ve told her that I literally want her to rub my nose in it!
A phrase I've used myself. And it just seems so appropriate.

I seem to remember that your wife has previously indulged you with some BDSM activity. Is that still part of what she does to you? And, if so, do you think she'll incorporate some of that into your teasing?
Looks like some nice denial might be coming your way pretty soon.
Hope you can keep us informed.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:09 am

Hi Trecital. She still does that, see above for the episode with the belt the other night.

She’s told me that blow jobs and sex with her will be off the table and saved for him, sex for me would be reduced to kneeling on the floor next to the bed and jerking off over her feet, just the way it should be for husband with small dicks,

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:48 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:09 am
Hi Trecital. She still does that, see above for the episode with the belt the other night.
Now, how did I miss that?!😳

A delightful episode! I've had a couple of punishment sessions myself, just recently, so I can relate to what you went through.
Good job she didn't use the riding crop. I bought one of those, to try it out.....ouch!!! Hasn't had much use since.....😭

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:35 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:08 pm
Thanks for the replies and advice.

My parents are here for a couple of days and last night they took our kids to the theatre which gave us some time alone together. We went to a local bar for a few hours and had a lovely time just talking. I was very careful not to broach the subject all day until she did later in the bar, I was very proud of myself and she actually said she was surprised I hadn’t mentioned it at all. I did admit that I’d been sitting there with a hard on pretty much all day which made her laugh and reach across to squeeze me discreetly. She admitted they were sexting all night last night and most of today, and that shes made herself cum a couple of times while they’ve been chatting (so has he).

She’s sent me most of the text messages they exchanged, and they make for good reading. I’ll try and get round to transcribing them to post here when I get a chance.

For anyone wanting advice how to persuade your wife to cuckold you, I think I found the perfect solution. As we were talking at the bar I told her that she should meet him (if she wanted) for drinks or whatever, and that I would be so anxious and horny for the time she is gone that I’d have to keep myself busy so i didn’t rub my cock raw. I told her I’d clean the house from top to bottom to keep my mind occupied, so she’d probably come home to find the house as clean as it has ever been. She loved the idea!

Actually we talked about it a lot, and she seemed to enjoy the discussion. In her words “this is possibly a big event in my life”, which told me how seriously she is considering doing this. She is concerned that he might get too seriously involved and catch deep feelings etc. since I guess he thinks she is cheating on me behind my back. We discussed various replies she could send and how to make him aware that I know and support her without creeping him out too much. I gave her advice on a man’s viewpoint of various scenarios. It feels weird giving your wife advice on how to best turn on another guy.

I also reminded he that I liked her to tease me about it, almost rub my face in the fact that she is fucking someone else whilst denying me. This made her laugh and she said something along the lines of “be careful what you ask for”.

She warned me of something else she’s always said: sex is a big thing for her, and she needs to feel a connection with someone before sleeping with them, so she’s basically forming a new relationship. She’s not out for a one night stand, and she’s a 1 man woman. She looked at me closely as she said this. “You know what that means don’t you, I’m a 1 man woman?”. I reached to hold her hand and assured her that I did understand, but she said it anyway. “If I’m having sex with someone, I’m not going to be having sex with anyone else. You know that don’t you?”

“I understand that”, I replied. She nodded firmly, “Good, as long as we’re clear”. She told me to go to the bar to get her another drink, and I told her I’d need to wait a couple of minutes. She looked at me with confusion until she realised that if I stood up my hard-on would be obvious. She giggled again as she reached across to rub it, “Don’t worry, no-one will see that little thing. Go get me a drink now”.

We talked about about all kinds of things: whether she would use condoms or not, possibility of anal, positions, limits etc. It’s amazing that we can be so honest and open like that. She is incredible and I love her so much.

I woke up this morning at 630am to find her side of the bed empty. I found her half asleep on the couch downstairs and persuaded her to come to bed, we’d been drinking a lot last night and she’d been there all night. The conversation went something like this:

Me jokingly, “the only acceptable excuse for you not coming to bed is if you’ve been sexting (him) all night and making yourself cum”

Her, giggling, “well that’s ok then because that’s exactly what I’ve been doing!”

“Holy shit, you made yourself cum again? While texting him? Did you tell him what you were doing?”

“He knew, he was doing it as well. I was feeling really horny this morning.”

“Omg, my cock is ready, do you want me to help you out?”

This made her laugh and reached across the bed to rub my hard cock, she said “Don’t be silly. 1. You’re not him, 2. You’re cock is too small, 3. It’s not for you anymore 4. I’ve already cum and 5. I’m saving it for him so you’re not allowed near it”

I groaned in frustration and asked if I could at least dry hump her, which made her laugh and respond with “Of course not, I’m too tired, go and have a wank somewhere else”.

Before I left the bedroom I also asked if this meant I needed to book a hotel for next week, to which she replied “Definitely”.

So it looks like it is on, probably Wednesday/Thursday.
So what limits did you talk about? Is she into anal?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:44 pm

Hi Aureus. Here is some of the discussion between them about limits from their texts.

Him: I want you so bad. Tell your husband you’ll be screaming my name. I want to make it good for you, so do you have any unfulfilled fantasies you’d like to explore, or boundaries?

Her: I have a few, but you can do and explore anything you want with me, I’m open to exploring anything.

Him: Wow, amazing. So what do you fantasise about?

Her: Well, ok, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like it gentle, making love. Other times I need you to fuck me rough. Do me hard from behind. Pull my hair, spank my bum, fuck my mouth. Maybe finger me in the corner of a bar, take me against a wall, tie me spreadable to the bedposts… I’m getting warm again!

Him: Jesus, you’re incredible. I can definitely do all that. Where do you want me to cum?

Her: Anywhere! Tits, bum, face, mouth, pussy. Wherever you want! The thought of feeling you tense up and come inside me would be amazing. The feeling your come on my thighs… mmmm.

Him: I want to look deep into your beautiful eyes while I rub my hard cock on the wet lips of your pussy until you beg me to fuck you.

Her: Fuck, I would beg…!

Him: I have to ask lol, anal: ok or not?

Her: Omg, never tried it but the fantasy is a massive turn on. I love a finger in there when you’re taking me from behind. It drives me wild. So I would definitely say go for it, my bum is all yours!!

Some of these comments from her were a bit surprising to me…

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:28 am

They had another sexting session last night, she sent me the screenshots, abridged transcript below. I can’t believe this was my beautiful , faithful wife!

F: the things I’d do to you if you were here right now…

M: Tell me

F: I’d start by kissing you. Whispering in your ear how much I want you. I’d take off my dress and slowly unzip your pants. After I’ve got you naked I’d push you into the bed. Kissing you more and more passionately. Then slowly work my way down your chest. Kissing your body and gently stroking you. I’d stroke your inner thigh. So so softly, grazing your balls,with my nails, teasing you as I look into your eyes.

M: you’re making me so hard

F: I watch you gasp and moan. I lick up and down your cock, then take you in my mouth. I would be so turned on doing that. I want to suck you. I’m so horny for you, I want you right now.

(She sent a full frontal naked pic of her on the bed, legs slightly open, hard nipples, come fuck me eyes, so sexy)

M: You are so much fucking sexy. I want to lick those nipples and make you moan. I’ve wanted to fuck you since we first met. I wanted to take you upstairs, rip your clothes off and drill you hard, so fucking hard.

F: why didn’t you?

M: 2nd chance?

F: Without any doubt

M: I love the feel of your pussy as I go deep. We’re going so hard my balls are slapping against you. You’re screaming my name and begging for more. You’re so wet and tight it’s driving me wild. I’m about to explode inside you.

F: oh my god, that’s so hot. I want to watch your face while you come. Can’t type any more, need to cum.

(A few seconds later)

F: that was incredible, best cum for a long time. You drive me wild. I’m panting and my heart is beating so fast. Fuck I want you inside me.

So it seems that she likes him, and they seem to have some level of chemistry!

They still haven’t arranged to meet yet, she is hoping for this week and she seems very keen, I think she would be disappointed if it didn’t happen.

It’s taken 5 or 6 years to get to this point and through all of that time she has been saying it would never happen. It feels almost inevitable now, although anything could happen to derail it. However, at least we both know that she is totally willing (even enthusiastic!) under the right circumstances and with the right person. It’s also bringing out the demon in her; She took the wooden spoon and also a belt to my ass again yesterday.

I’m still trying hard not to push, generally waiting for her to bring up to subject. But it’s a total mind-fuck, so erotic to see to her like this for another man.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 am

She seems to be talking about it regularly at the moment, which I take as a very positive sign. We had an interesting conversation at the table over lunch today, initiated by her.

“So how does this work? I get amazing sex for the rest of my life from another man and you never get any sex ever again?”

I replied by saying that I would be more than happy getting my kicks from her sex life, and occasionally other stuff. She asked what I meant. I took the plunge and told her that, for example, I would love to continue to be allowed to lick her pussy, and that it would be especially humiliating (and hot) if I did it after she had been with another man. She knows I love to be humiliated, and I thought this would gross her out, but she laughed and shook her head in disbelief. She didn’t say “no”, and she didn’t seem shocked, which surprised me.

I also reminded her that she had agreed that I could kneel at her feet and jerk off over her toes. I promised that I would clean them afterwards.

“With your mouth, you mean, don’t you? You’d lick up your own cum?”

“Well if I’m going to lick another man’s cum from your pussy I don’t think I’d have a problem with licking my own from your feet!” She laughed again and nodded, “I guess so”.

I also reminded her that a few years ago after I had come inside her before getting her off, she was so frustrated that she knelt astride my head and made me lick her until she came. She rubbed her Cummins pussy all over my face until I was covered with it and she wouldn’t let me wipe it off afterwards, so I spent the rest of that evening with my face covered with our dried cum. She didn’t remember this but thought it was funny.

I suggested that when she is feeling charitable that she could still, rarely, let me put my cock inside to remind me what I am missing, maybe on my birthday, for example. She wasn’t keen on the idea so I said that it might add an interesting dimension if she made me wear a condom, even if others didn’t have to.

“That would be a bit weird,” she said, “using a condom with my husband.”

“Ok”, I suggested, “maybe you could just let me put the bare tip in for a few moments?”

“I’m not going to be sleeping around, you know.” She said firmly. To which I replied that I understood, and that I wasn’t expecting her to have a “stable” of lovers.

“No, that’s not what I mean” she replied. “I’ve told you that If I’m having sex one person, I’m not going to be having sex with anyone else, including you.”

I think she’s pretty firm on that, and I told her that gave me a painful hard on. She laughed again and shook her head.

Tell me to stop if I’m posting too much, sometimes when I get a few minutes I like to get things off my chest soon after they happen Not sure why, seems to help my scrambled mind to share.

There are a lot of views but not so many comments, I hope the thread is not too boring, at least it is helping me I think. I’m happy to answer any questions.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:05 am

I like the updates. Please continue when you can.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:46 am

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:36 am

There are a lot of views but not so many comments, I hope the thread is not too boring, at least it is helping me I think. I’m happy to answer any questions.
At this point everyone is checking in, waiting to see how the hook up plans are coming. I expect your thread will explode next week if the hookup happens and the are lots of details

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:01 am

Please,Absolutely do not stop!!

Happy New Yer to you and YouTube lovely Cuckoldress

Sincerely
Elina