What’s the thing with creampies

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: What’s the thing with creampies

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:29 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 am
Whiskey wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.
I don't think it's the same for everyone. Some here say they enjoy it, but I don't. Personally, I hate the taste and smell of cum, and having to lick it out of her pussy is humiliating. But my wife loves having her pussy licked when it's full of cum, and she loves being able to make me do it. The fact that she likes it and likes to make me do it is perversely arousing for me. I hate it, but being forced to do it anyway turns me on.
This actually makes sense to me. The idea of it makes me almost gag. If my wife got off on me doing it and asked me to, I would likely do it, as her getting pleasure turns me on.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Carrienlarry
Prepubescent

Unread post by Carrienlarry » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:21 pm

I eat my cum from my wife’s pussy. I let others cum in her and I love to slide my cock in that wet sloppy pussy! I cum in just a few strokes !! It’s all about what y’all want

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:58 pm

paracufz wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:27 pm

My first creampie was from a man that absolutely came everywhere in and out of her pussy. She told me 'clean me up' and I proceeded to go down on her. She has a sparse light brown bush and it was spattered with cum. It took me about 10 minutes to get it all out of her hair and pussy.

She obviously enjoyed that because she requires every guy she fucks to cum in her (she is really good at making them cum) and always has me lick her clean...often with her lover and sometimes onlookers watching.
As a Bull from my observations, this is what wives really enjoy. Having hubby clean up while being held and kissed by her lover, and having her friends watching her pleasure. Cuckold couples parties are enjoyable for all.