What’s the thing with creampies

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: What’s the thing with creampies

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:30 am

The first time is always the hardest. It sounds like you will soon have the opportunity. You can enjoy it and acknowledge that you enjoy pleasing your wife after she’s had a great sexual experience or you can always wonder what it would be like to do so.

JJinMN
Virgin

Unread post by JJinMN » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:56 am

This is absolutely a continuum that people can move up and down. It’s naive to think that people are one thing or the other or that they choose a place on the line and stay in that single place the whole time they are into this kink/lifestyle.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:30 am

Well, I’m out of town and my wife got her usual early morning fucking from her new young lover. I got my highly anticipated picture of her gaping cum filled pussy.

I told her about this posting, and that since she started sending me theses specific types of pictures some kind of switch flipped in my head. I told her I know that I was always against eating even my own cum from her pussy much less someone else’s. Now I find myself overcome with the desire to go down on her precisely in the condition she’s in with the pictures she’s sending. All she did is sit there topless in the bed she was just fucked in total silence grinning from ear to ear. Not the sharpest tool in the shed but didn’t think I was that dumb. Her only comment was, really, freshly fucked cum filled pussy, still maintaining that huge beaming smile on her face. Apparently she doesn’t think it’s humiliating or submissive. Go figure.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:55 pm

Maricel once told me that when I gave her my “special kiss” (her term for eating her pussy) after she made love with her boyfriend, it made her feel, without any doubt, that I fully accept that she deeply loves her boyfriend, and that her relationship with him is not cheating. How can she be cheating if I’m savoring the results of their lovemaking?

So me licking Maricel’s creamy pussy after her lovemaking with Adam serves as a reaffirmation that she has absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. And her being a nice Catholic girl from Davao, this is very important to her. She knows that she is completely faithful to me, her husband, because I’m sharing in her relationship with Adam in this way.

DM

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:32 pm

Maricel once told me that when I gave her my “special kiss” (her term for eating her pussy) after she made love with her boyfriend, it made her feel, without any doubt, that I fully accept that she deeply loves her boyfriend, and that her relationship with him is not cheating. How can she be cheating if I’m savoring the results of their lovemaking?

So me licking Maricel’s creamy pussy after her lovemaking with Adam serves as a reaffirmation that she has absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. And her being a nice Catholic girl from Davao, this is very important to her. She knows that she is completely faithful to me, her husband, because I’m sharing in her relationship with Adam in this way.

DM
This exact idea of acceptance or reaffirmation that she has done nothing wrong came up earlier.

I never thought of it that way, but absolutely see it’s validity, especially from a woman’s point of view who still might be on the “I’m doing this to please my husband” side of things. My wife is still on that side, but is starting to emerge from it. She’s realizing that she has an amazing amount of sexual freedom and is able to do things other wives can’t or don’t. She is also admitting to both herself and me, the hardest part, that she enjoys the sex with different men.

I find myself in the quandary of never having any inclination to eat my wife’s pussy once cum is deposited in it, regardless of whose it is. To now wanting to devour her pussy specifically because it’s just been fucked by someone else. No inclination to eat my own cum whatsoever.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:30 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:55 pm

DM
Totally agree. It is the act of total acceptance of her fucking another and just flushes away any guilt. It is such an important part of the lifestyle for the wife to feel totally supported.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:11 pm

For us, and particularly me, eating her creampied pussy started out as a desire to be completely immersed in my wife’s relationship with her boyfriend. There are five (maybe six) senses:

seeing her getting fucked…the sight of her swaying/jerking body with each one of his thrusts, her tits moving in rhythm to his thrusts or her bouncing on top of him,

hearing her getting fucked…the sound of her breathing deeply and heavily as he starts on her…fingering her…going down on her…her moaning as she takes his cock inside of her for the evening’s first time…him holding his breath for a moment as his cock explodes inside of her and he lets out an involuntary grunt of sorts as he cums in spurts,

smelling her getting fucked…the odor of her perfume…his cologne…sometimes there’s a bit of body odor…maybe a little sweat on a hot day…and I shall NEVER forget the smell of his pungent cum,

feeling her getting fucked…holding her swaying tits when he’s fucking her doggy…kissing her while he’s cumming deeply in her…placing my hand on her ass and back as she rides him…placing my hand on her lower stomach just above her tiny pubic patch where I can feel his dick just an inch or so beneath filling her body up…perhaps slipping my hand down a little further where I can touch her vulva, feeling it giving way to his pressing cock,

And, of course, the culminating sensory experience, tasting her getting fucked…mouthing her nipples while he fucks her missionary…again, kissing her deeply to tell her I love her as her lover fills her…and finally, going down on her when he has left his deposit there…tasting the very nectar that, as a previous poster described it, is irrefutable evidence that my wife enjoys another man’s cock while wishing to remain married to me…and me signaling that I’m fine with it as I clean her cum-filled pussy.

Never before has everything felt so right than when my wife cucks me with all five of these senses. We ALL feel it! Life is good.

arivaca6
Virgin

Unread post by arivaca6 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:37 pm

I think it's an ancient practice going back hundreds of thousands of years...related to sperm competition. It was normal at one time for women to go into heat and many men line up to fuck her. Part of that was eliminating the previous sperm deposits to maybe have a chance at impregnating the woman. The mushroom shaped head of the penis pulls out the existing sperm and some men ate it out before depositing their load. Monogamy and Christianity ruined all that pagan fun. We men are hardwired over many years to enjoy eating cum from fucked pussies.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:09 am

as a previous poster described it, is irrefutable evidence that my wife enjoys another man’s cock while wishing to remain married to me…and me signaling that I’m fine with it as I clean her cum-filled pussy.
The mushroom shaped head of the penis pulls out the existing sperm and some men ate it out before depositing their load. Monogamy and Christianity ruined all that pagan fun. We men are hardwired over many years to enjoy eating cum from fucked pussies.
Well she just texted and sent our signal, She’s getting ready to get fucked right now. She more than likely is sucking his cock or getting eaten out as I type.

After reading all this I definitely see cream pie in my future.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:13 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:37 pm
And I could also say (and have read elsewhere) that stags don't play with other women. If they did they would call it an open marriage, and not hotwife.

It is a form of "open marriage". And, just because you read something describing "stag" somewhere else, doesn't make it so in the context of Hotwifing as used here by actual practitioners of the LS ;) :D.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:37 pm

As a Bull I have always felt that the creampie cleanup is very important to this lifestyle. As stated above it is the irrefutable evidence that the wife enjoys another man’s cock and wants his semen inside her, while wishing to remain married to her hubby and hubby cleaning and enjoying the love juices is signaling that he is absolutely fine with it. Every one is enjoying the connection and is comfortable in each others company and as a Bull I know that hubby is not going to suddenly have a hissy and end it all. It becomes more like a team effort to pleasure the wife, and if she gets pleasure from it, then it is all Ok.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:53 pm

turbulentdreams wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:57 am
So - I think for most people, if you imagine these two choices, the creampie one is preferred:

1. Wife has sex with the guy wearing a condom, no full mouth kissing.

2. Wife has a passionate makeout session with the guy, takes him bare in her pussy, and he cums inside her.

The second is better whether you're into humiliation or not, I would argue.
I haven't seen the remaining posts yet, but this response fits me to a tee.

I just makes the reality of the sex with another guy that more real. Hard to maintain denial when your mouth is flooded with another man's cum.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:13 am
Bluetoed wrote:
And I could also say (and have read elsewhere) that stags don't play with other women. If they did they would call it an open marriage, and not hotwife.

It is a form of "open marriage". And, just because you read something describing "stag" somewhere else, doesn't make it so in the context of Hotwifing as used here by actual practitioners of the LS ;) :D.
You are assuming I read it outside of the context of hotwifing.

If there is one thing I've learned from all my research, it's that there is a lot of disagreement about a lot of things in the context of hotwifing.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:28 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Bluetoed wrote:

If there is one thing I've learned from all my research, it's that there is a lot of disagreement about a lot of things in the context of hotwifing.

:lol: You made the wrong assumption.

Do you only research it or have experience in the LS?

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:17 pm

Whiskey wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:30 am
Well, I’m out of town and my wife got her usual early morning fucking from her new young lover. I got my highly anticipated picture of her gaping cum filled pussy.

I told her about this posting, and that since she started sending me theses specific types of pictures some kind of switch flipped in my head. I told her I know that I was always against eating even my own cum from her pussy much less someone else’s. Now I find myself overcome with the desire to go down on her precisely in the condition she’s in with the pictures she’s sending. All she did is sit there topless in the bed she was just fucked in total silence grinning from ear to ear. Not the sharpest tool in the shed but didn’t think I was that dumb. Her only comment was, really, freshly fucked cum filled pussy, still maintaining that huge beaming smile on her face. Apparently she doesn’t think it’s humiliating or submissive. Go figure.
It is not humiliating or submissive. It is a natural reaction to want to pleasure her and remove the other mans semen from her. In modern times it also it reassuring to her that you are Ok with her taking another mans semen into her delicious pussy.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:59 am

So what happened? Did you clean her when she got home?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:50 pm

For me it's s about fertility. I was already into cuckolding but when my wife and I decided to try for a third child, my interest in cum went through the roof. Is completely subconscious. My body knew I was trying to get her pregnant and I wasn't. Every night I would dream about cum. All my daydreams were about cum.

At first all my fantasies about him coming deep inside my wife. Then I started dreaming about groups of men coming in my wife. After more futility my fantasy started to change. I started to dream about meeting the cum dripping from her. I started dreaming of having his balls in my mouth while he came in her. I started dreaming of his first squirt being in her p**** and then him finishing in my mouth. I dream of my wife snowballing me after he comes in her mouth. I even dream taking his first load. There's so much that it overflows my mouth.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:24 pm

Whiskey wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:21 pm
Hello

New to the site, but not to having a shared wife

My wife has been an on again, off again, hotwife for several years. She has recently been very active with a significantly younger guy to the point it’s four or more times a week.

Lately I’ve been having the urge to dive down between my wife’s legs and eat her out after she’s had sex, where before all I wanted was to have sex with her immediately after. Now I see her when she comes home and I’m overcome with the desire to go down?

I’m not into humiliation, FLR, being caged or anything like that, to each their own. But was wondering why this change and what it’s actually like.

Thanks.
It need not be about humiliation. Think of creampies as a celebration and affirmation of her love making. Your way of telling her that you are proud of her for daring to be non-traditional by doing the same.

Then enjoy. Eating cum is really special for men.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:47 pm

So what happened? Did you clean her when she got home?
Sadly I’m out of town, so no. But I’m telling you I will be from now on. She’s all for it and thinks it has nothing to do with humiliation, but is ultimately very primal, as in trying to remove his sperm, as was said by another post on here. She definitely wants it.

She’ll be playing on her own until the 19th of this month when I get back. Her boyfriend may actually do a sleepover for the first time, we’ll see, but that’s pretty much a given now. She loves middle of the night and early morning fucks, actually she loves 24/7 fucks but you get my meaning.

She’s getting more attached to him, which is good and I like. His cock is longer but mine is thicker so I want her to feel that tickle as deep as possible, she does and she likes it. He also cums in copious amounts which she is ecstatic about. She actually told me today that she purposely does not use the bidet in our bathroom for a couple days because she like the thought of his sperm inside her. Says guys at the gym are much more attentive to her as she hunts. She’s and interesting story and we’ve learned a lot over the last eight years since this started.

Now I just want to try my first cum filled pussy.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:49 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:28 pm
Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
Bluetoed wrote:

Ah that must be it. The belief that the distinguishing factor that makes a stag a stag is that a stag sleeps with other women is kept as a secret among the well experienced. Anyone who researches it will be led astray. Thank you for correcting me.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:14 pm

Jonor said 'It need not be about humiliation. Think of creampies as a celebration and affirmation of her love making. Your way of telling her that you are proud of her for daring to be non-traditional by doing the same.
Then enjoy. Eating cum is really special for men."
He is so right. It should not be about humiliation. It is about a couple celebrating her orgasms and sexual pleasure and confirming that it is great and you are proud of how good they fucked and how much you as hubby admire his cock and his semen. This also tells the lover that you enjoy this and want to do it again. Clean his cock as well and tell him that you both want more.

Xspree
Experienced

Unread post by Xspree » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:21 pm

I’m a straight, std free and drug free guy. I’m a Dom/Bull and Breeder. I’m in the NYC area, I’m on Sls. I can’t seem to find any women single or in a relationship who are interested in that. I have found many women open to sex but they are not open to getting tested. What’s sites have you or the wife used to find guys.

Whiskey
Virgin

Unread post by Whiskey » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:55 am

I’m a straight, std free and drug free guy. I’m a Dom/Bull and Breeder. I’m in the NYC area, I’m on Sls. I can’t seem to find any women single or in a relationship who are interested in that. I have found many women open to sex but they are not open to getting tested. What’s sites have you or the wife used to find guys.
Completely honest. We have never used any on line sites. She’s been fortunate, has no trouble finding guys at all. Actually the biggest complaint she has is that modern men are to scared to approach her when they are obviously interested. She has to initiate contact, or make it so obvious that he needs to approach. One of her biggest turn offs is when they are fucking, and she’s truly enjoying it, he’s doing a great job, then he asks, “are you ok” and acts like he’s hurt her. I know what you all are saying, but as she says “where are all the guys that take what they want”.

We are by no means in a big city, or even a medium sized one.

When she’s hunting, depending on how much cum lust she has it’s truly incredible what she gets. They are lucky bastards too.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:55 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:49 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:28 pm
Bluetoed wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Ah that must be it. The belief that the distinguishing factor that makes a stag a stag is that a stag sleeps with other women is kept as a secret among the well experienced. Anyone who researches it will be led astray. Thank you for correcting me.

There you go assuming too much again. You want to get all critical and go getting your panties in a wad, all because you keep assuming.
To help you out, I highlighted the comment of your's that I referred to with me saying "You made the wrong assumption".
Quit jumping to conclusions and assuming so much and you might see I'm not the Roux-ga-roux out to get you.
But, then if that makes you happy.

BTW, you didn't have the curtesy of answering my question.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:12 am

Lots of great input here. It seems that eating creampie means lots of different things to lots of different people.

For me, my wife's pussy full of another man's cum exerts a sort of gravitational pull on me. I have an irresistible urge to look at it, touch it, taste it and fuck it. Another man's cum on or in my wife definitely is a fetish for me (and her too, which is another story).

I love eating her pussy anyway, but fresh fucked and full of another man's cum makes her even more desirable to me. So, one reason I love eating her creampies is that they just make her even more sexually appealing. Knowing that another man fucked her and deposited his cum in her makes me want her pussy even more.

I do it also because she loves it. She always likes oral attention, but she says getting eaten after a good fuck is the perfect dessert. She may be sore from his powerful fucking, but gentle licking and kissing is soothing while still very arousing.

Further, for me eating her fresh-fucked, cum-filled pussy is the ultimate act of being a hotwife husband. it is complete acceptance of her giving herself to him, and him taking possession of her at least temporarily. I do think of it as submission to her as a hotwife and to him as her lover, but I don't feel degraded by it. To me, I'm just acknowledging to them that I approve of- and even enjoy - them being lovers. That's why I like eating his cum out of her pussy right in front of him, so he sees me acknowledging him and she sees me doing it. It would only be degrading for me if I didn't approve and enjoy.

Inclusion is another aspect of eating creampie for me. It would be easy to feel left out, excluded, when another man fucks your wife. Eating her pussy after and tasting him in her makes me a participant too. (So does sucking his cock and tasting her on him, also another story.)

Reconnecting is another aspect. He had her, but now I'm getting her back. The thrill of hotwifing comes from violating the bond of our marriage and that's a great thing temporarily. For a while, their bond is the stronger one, and that arouses all three of us immensely. But we need to end by reestablishing the marriage as the primary relationship in our three-way affair.

These are just the main dynamics I am aware of. No doubt there are powerful unconscious forces at work as well. There's a lot going into this desire, even need, to do something that would seem so wrong to the "normal" person.

My $.02