our lives revolve around my wife's pussy, and that brings her joy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

our lives revolve around my wife's pussy, and that brings her joy

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:45 am

My wife spent last night in my bed (dont worry, she kept her panties on. her pussy isnt mine yet)

We got to talking about how much of our lives revolve around her vagina, and she said she absolutely loves that! She said it brings her joy!

She said her favorite days are the days where her vagina is the center of everyone's attention! She said she wants another day like that.

Our anniversary is coming up, on the 20th. that will be my one day of the year where I get access to her pussy.

She said she wants a full day of showing off her pussy BEFORE I get access to it, on our anniversary. She said she wants a bunch of guys to have seen it before I get to. That would bring her joy!

She's an exhibitionist, and loves attention. It just so happens that Chris, her boyfriend owns her pussy, and controls what does and doesnt happen to it, and he happens to enjoy showing her off also. He has taken her out on "flashing days" where they go out, she dresses "easy access" and they spend the day looking for ways to flash her pussy and tits to people.

We talked to her boyfriend, and he's up for it, so we are planning a day, before our anniversary, for them to go out on a "flashing day"

and I have to find at least two guys to come over that night for her to come home and show off her pussy to. She said after a day of flashing she will want to come home and just get naked and have some guys there to get naked for!

I was thinking, the obvious answer would be Mark and John, the guys I talk about in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=71339

because she already has a self imposed rule that they always get to see her naked when ever they see her, anyway
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354