Air Bull and Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cookiescream
Experienced

Re: Air Bull and Bull

Unread post by Cookiescream » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:23 pm

Cookiescream wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:22 am
We have a few houses we rent and one has a small mother in law suite. We try to keep them rented long term BUT when one becomes vacant, we need to get some of the trades guys in for repairs and upgrades. That provides a great opportunity for her to work her magic. And we get great service from the guys. Short term rentals are too much work for us as we still work full time jobs.
My wife manages these properties and she currently has a vacancy and decided to furnish the master suite, which I found odd. When I asked her why, she said it showed better to prospective renters and then said she needed some work done and the bed would come in handy. A couple days later, she had her handyman meet her there to fix something and they put the bed to good use.
Now she’s trying to rent rooms in that house and keep one for herself so she’ll have a place where she can do her own thing whenever she wants. I am thrilled with these recent developments and how she’s becoming a real HW. Fucking incredible!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 am

Update:

Settlement went smoothly yesterday, and as promised, she took the keys and had her boyfriend over for an afternoon. Last night after dinner, I went over and did my first (hopefully of many) post-date cleanup. This included stripping and changing the sheets and mattress pad, picking up damp towels as well as that blue babydoll —which had been discarded next to the kitchenette table. At her direction, I mopped the bathroom floor as well as the vinyl plank flooring in the bedroom.

When I got home she told me the babydoll had come off after she was bent over the kitchenette table, and the mopping up was because she had dripped his cum while walking from bed to the shower after the 2nd time.

She’s heading over tomorrow again and then I’ll move things out of the way for the contractor to work. We decided to put in a new shower insert that has a built in bench. “My knees aren’t going to last forever” is what she told me.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:00 pm

I assume her boyfriend knows that she owns the unit? Would otherwise seem odd to leave personal items behind at an AirB&B/VRBO.
Decman wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 am
We decided to put in a new shower insert that has a built in bench. “My knees aren’t going to last forever” is what she told me.
Great decision! There's a bench at the foot of our bed that is primarily used for this purpose. It looks nice and everything, but 90% of the time she sits there it's to give someone a blowjob.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:42 am

Yes. Her current boyfriend knows the deal. We have t put it up on Airbnb yet. Won’t do that until April at this point.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:41 am

Construction is underway. I am over at the apartment this week installing the doorbell camera and the remote locks we will use when we begin the Airbnb. I’m also doing some painting in the smaller apartment…. The subcontractors working on the bathroom project have demo’ed the bathroom and are making solid progress.

I was listening in on their conversations … one guy “this would be a great place to bring a chick”.

Dude…. If you only knew.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:30 am

Decman wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:41 am
Construction is underway. I am over at the apartment this week installing the doorbell camera and the remote locks we will use when we begin the Airbnb. I’m also doing some painting in the smaller apartment…. The subcontractors working on the bathroom project have demo’ed the bathroom and are making solid progress.

I was listening in on their conversations … one guy “this would be a great place to bring a chick”.

Dude…. If you only knew.
Lol. That's perfect. Maybe your wife should be the one handling the GC duties going forward. :D

I'm mostly joking, but at the same time it would be awesome if she stopped by to check on things (with or without you) while letting them take a look themselves.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:51 am

“Go Live” is this weekend. We still aren’t up on AirBnb… local permitting delay of course — but tonight my wife begins to use the renovated apartment as her “smash pad”.

Renovation went well and under budget so she was able to fill the lingerie drawer and buy 3rd set of sheets for the new mattress.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:00 am

Very hot! I can't wait to hear what goes on there.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:44 am

So here’s the summary…

Sat AM she texted me “We are leaving here by 10. I’ll pick up (our son) from Tennis on my way home so you can clean up. Also, please make sure its out back together, I will be over there again on Sunday.”

I arrived at the apartment, and did a thorough clean. That meant changing the sheets and mattress cover, emptying waste cans that had used condoms and picking up used towels from bathroom.

I thoroughly cleaned, put on fresh sheets, put fresh flowers in a vase and put a bottle of bubbly in the fridge. The hamper in the owners closet had a blue negligee and panty set I hadn’t seen before. I took those home to wash and noted that the mini in the closet was locked.

Sat evening our son went over to a friends house and we had a great time catching up. I confirmed that my key is locked in the mini safe and that this wasn’t one of her regulars so that’s why the condoms. She said one of the hottest things in her mind is that I’m now “paying” to be cuckolded.

On Sunday she met her regular guy there. Clean up Sunday night confirmed this. They “broke in” the shower and enjoyed the champagne.

This morning she asked me to set up a meeting with the contractor—which means she’s going to cuck me with him as promised.

Looks like the permitting and approval to run as an airbnb is moving forward. I have codes inspector coming over later this week.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:06 am

Now it begins. This is going to be a great ride. I look forward to every update you give Decman! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:58 am

Decman wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:44 am
So here’s the summary…

Sat AM she texted me “We are leaving here by 10. I’ll pick up (our son) from Tennis on my way home so you can clean up. Also, please make sure its out back together, I will be over there again on Sunday.”

I arrived at the apartment, and did a thorough clean. That meant changing the sheets and mattress cover, emptying waste cans that had used condoms and picking up used towels from bathroom.

I thoroughly cleaned, put on fresh sheets, put fresh flowers in a vase and put a bottle of bubbly in the fridge. The hamper in the owners closet had a blue negligee and panty set I hadn’t seen before. I took those home to wash and noted that the mini in the closet was locked.

Sat evening our son went over to a friends house and we had a great time catching up. I confirmed that my key is locked in the mini safe and that this wasn’t one of her regulars so that’s why the condoms. She said one of the hottest things in her mind is that I’m now “paying” to be cuckolded.

On Sunday she met her regular guy there. Clean up Sunday night confirmed this. They “broke in” the shower and enjoyed the champagne.

This morning she asked me to set up a meeting with the contractor—which means she’s going to cuck me with him as promised.

Looks like the permitting and approval to run as an airbnb is moving forward. I have codes inspector coming over later this week.
DM - "Again Sunday"!!?? What happened Saturday or was it Friday night???? :shock: :lol:

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:11 am

She was there Fri Nite - left Sat AM. I cleaned up. She went back on Sunday. Not sure what the confusion is… but okay.

She will meet with the contractor tomorrow (Thursday) to go through the punch list.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 am

Look forward to hearing more from you Dec :D

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:48 am

Update:

1) her attempt to seduce our GC was not successful… she said she got a vibe from him before she really tried to put her hooks into him, so she backed off.

2) Airbnb is approved by zoning board and we can start later this month.

3) She’s used the apartment just once in past week for her regular guy. When I was done cleaning this last time she gave me the combo to the safe (it’s one of those hotel closet safes so she can change combo each time she locks it) and I was able to retrieve the key to my chastity cage. I got a ruined orgasm this weekend and am enjoying a few days in caged right now .

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm

This is a brilliant idea! It also fits in to some thoughts on real estate wife and I have been having lately as well. If I were more than a wannabe this would be high up on my list. Thanks for sharing Decman!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:09 am

She’s using the apartment about once a week now. She likes having her own place — said she feels more comfortable knowing she’s on her home turf. We discovered that the offstreet parking isn’t as private as we had hoped, so I’m putting in a privacy fence next to the driveway. Will need to move the outside security camera to make sure there’s unobstructed coverage.

I’ve been watching the Ring camera videos. Very hot to see her walking in and out with another guy. I told her this, so Sunday afternoon when they arrived she gave him a long passionate kiss in front of the camera.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:19 am

Very nice! Thanks for the update Dec. I hope this last a long time for you two.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:39 pm

Decman wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:09 am
She’s using the apartment about once a week now. She likes having her own place — said she feels more comfortable knowing she’s on her home turf. We discovered that the offstreet parking isn’t as private as we had hoped, so I’m putting in a privacy fence next to the driveway. Will need to move the outside security camera to make sure there’s unobstructed coverage.

I’ve been watching the Ring camera videos. Very hot to see her walking in and out with another guy. I told her this, so Sunday afternoon when they arrived she gave him a long passionate kiss in front of the camera.
This is a dream!

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:31 am

My suggestion is you could sit at home dick in hand when not in the cage and wank watching your pretty wife if you installed cameras inside her bodouir. You could even watch the action from your phone if you are out and about. :shock:

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:43 pm

Decman wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:09 am

Fantastic! Only other cuckolds would appreciate the thrill of masturbating to a live feed of an unknown car in the driveway. :P

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:32 pm

allways wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:31 am
My suggestion is you could sit at home dick in hand when not in the cage and wank watching your pretty wife if you installed cameras inside her bodouir. You could even watch the action from your phone if you are out and about. :shock:
I agree. Having hidden cameras to watch all the live action would make it perfect!

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:22 am

All great ideas thanks, but airbnb policy is “no inside cameras”.

Yes—this seems to have been a good investment for us so far, the larger apartment listing goes live soon and the smaller apartment will go up (with limited availability so she can use it on her date nights / days ) soon after so we can hopefully recoup some of the costs, but more importantly pay for taxes utilities and insurance.

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:49 am

We are up and running with rentals on the larger apartment … have at least 1 night booked each week out into June, most of them for weekend bookings for festivals, graduations, weddings etc.

We haven’t put out the smaller apartment yet as it has gotten a fair amount of use lately by my wife and her boyfriend.

The most recent development is that she’s met another local woman who is also cucking her husband (no names provided to me to protect her anonymity) who might enjoy the boudoir. My concern is jealous husband syndrome.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:31 am

Decman wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:49 am
We are up and running with rentals on the larger apartment … have at least 1 night booked each week out into June, most of them for weekend bookings for festivals, graduations, weddings etc.

We haven’t put out the smaller apartment yet as it has gotten a fair amount of use lately by my wife and her boyfriend.

The most recent development is that she’s met another local woman who is also cucking her husband (no names provided to me to protect her anonymity) who might enjoy the boudoir. My concern is jealous husband syndrome.
DM - Clearly your wife and her BF are having a major impact on return-on-investment. Either one of them. :???: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:14 pm

Oh wow that's awesome you guys found another wife cucking her hubby. Do I dare ask how much your wife and her bf have used it so far?