Being called Cucky

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Teensy1
Experienced

Being called Cucky

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:28 am

That’s what wifey calls me do now our friends and neighbors do, too. At first I was ashamed and humiliated but now I simply nod and smile. I am, after all, a cuckold. And Cucky is an affectionate term, I think. How do others feel?

Cgb29
Trainable

Re: Being called Cucky

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:42 am

I think if anyone ever called me that, I'd just leave. I wouldn't even know how to respond. But if it's your thing, go for it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:46 am

I have no issues anymore, I’m called l by my feminine name “Pauline”! along with our mutual friends know I’m her cuckold. I had a session with a female friend who is a therapist who wanted to see my cock cage.

So, I dropped my Levi’s and panties so she could see my cage. She told me she had heard of men being caged but this was the first one she has seen. She asked me if it was uncomfortable. I told her it takes sometime to get used to wearing it but now I like it.

The other issue is now I have to sit to pee.

Pauline

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:50 am

I sit to tinkle, too. Then I pull up my diaper like an obedient Cucky.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:11 am

I love being called cucky; my wife intends it and I take it very much as a term of affection!

Far less frequently but every once in a while she will call me sissy, which is more humiliating to me.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:19 am

Do you appear to be a sissy? Why is it humiliating?

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:20 am

Do you appear to be a sissy? Why is it humiliating?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 am

I wear a bra and panties 24/7.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:59 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 am
I wear a bra and panties 24/7.
Where did you find your bras? I’m having difficulty as I don’t want bras for men,, I want women’s bras.

Pauline

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:00 am

Do you consider yourself a sissy? My wife’s goal is to emasculate me gradually so sissification is her method. Diapering me is her newest thing.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:52 am

I have about a dozen bras total, a mix from La Senza, Victoria's Secret, Journelle, Le Petit Trou and Cosabella. One was a hand-me down from my wife, but as she has a smaller chest and obviously a bigger cup size, I don't wear that one often, she just wanted to make sure I had a black bra in my collection for when the need for one arises. The rest were all bought for me, mostly in pink or white but a few other colours and a couple of matching bra and panty sets.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 am

Very nice.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:04 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:52 am
I have about a dozen bras total, a mix from La Senza, Victoria's Secret, Journelle, Le Petit Trou and Cosabella. One was a hand-me down from my wife, but as she has a smaller chest and obviously a bigger cup size, I don't wear that one often, she just wanted to make sure I had a black bra in my collection for when the need for one arises. The rest were all bought for me, mostly in pink or white but a few other colours and a couple of matching bra and panty sets.
Thanks for the info

Pauline

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:42 am

I got this padded Bralette from Arie. Fits perfectly and gives me some boobs.

https://www.ae.com/ca/en/p/aerie/bralet ... cat4840006

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:27 am

Wifey is not yet dressing me en femme but she is gradually eroding what remains of my manhood. Sitting to tinkle, diapering me, painting my nails and my lips, shaving my legs. It has been humiliating but I feel helpless to resist.

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:07 am

My wife has called me cucky a few times in front of a few people just to see how they react.
My sissy name is Antonia which she has called a few times in front of her friend.
I am not sure if she knows anything but it can be humiliating at first.
She has hinted at letting more people know our life style.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:19 am

I prefer pencil dick myself. Want to be outed so bad. Sometimes when I hangout with my wife and her girlfriends they might start talking about some guy who was a jerk in a social situation. My wife might say something along the lines of " he walks around like he has a big swinging dick" . Then she has this millisecond type of glance at me that somehow manages to convey without speaking that I definitely do not. Her friends always try and hide a little smirk. And I know I'll soon be jerking over it for a good week.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

I'll be honest, I get the humiliation fetish and why it's arousing, but I find basically all the vocabulary associated with the lifestyle wildly cringeworthy. "Cuck" is pretty bad but "bull" is far worse. "Stag" and "vixen" also both suck. "Hotwife" is okay... points for not being an animal. "Cake" is pretty awful too. Thank you for attending my ted talk.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:16 am

My Queen hasn’t called me “cucky” yet, though she does call me “cuck”, and when we’re playing she calls me by my cuck name “blue balls.”

She recently called me “cum slut”, and I loved it.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:46 am

I can't disagree more.

I would actually prefer to be referred to as a wittol, because that is the most accurate way to describe who I am: a cuckold who supports his wife's being unfaithful. My wife hates the word, in part because it doesn't really translate in her native tongue, and secondly she just plain doesn't like it: the sound of it, it's lack of use, everything. She particularly hates that she feels it strips her of her power in our dynamic: wheras a wittol has approved of his wife's infidelity, the cuckold's approval is not required: it is a wife who chooses to make her husband a cuckold.

That all said, I like being called cucky because it is a term of affection between us but also I appreciate its reference to history. Many great, great men of history have been cuckolds, and many other men distinguished themselves as forgiving and supportive cuckolded husbands: from Roger Palmer to Horatio Nelson to Napoleon and from George Keppel to Harold Macmillan, many men have embraced wearing their horns and I like to feel a kinship with those great cuckolds of the past.

Sometimes it feels to me like us cuckolds are the practitioners of a tradition thats been passed down through the centuries. Those of us who live it are members of a special fraternity where only those who have experienced it can truly understand the shared experience between us and some of these men of history. It feels reassuring to me that we are simply carrying on a type of lifestyle that has existed for centuries if not millennia, and while I wouldn't say I am "proud" to be a cuckold I am certainly very happy to be one.

scarfolamew wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm
I'll be honest, I get the humiliation fetish and why it's arousing, but I find basically all the vocabulary associated with the lifestyle wildly cringeworthy. "Cuck" is pretty bad but "bull" is far worse. "Stag" and "vixen" also both suck. "Hotwife" is okay... points for not being an animal. "Cake" is pretty awful too. Thank you for attending my ted talk.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:16 am
My Queen hasn’t called me “cucky” yet, though she does call me “cuck”, and when we’re playing she calls me by my cuck name “blue balls.”

She recently called me “cum slut”, and I loved it.
Any term with "-slut" as a suffix is really hot to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:40 pm

I really like it, makes me really hard. It serves as a constant reminder.
Gigi fan for life!

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:11 am

I loved it when she called me “cuck” or said things like “good boy”.

One time she was considering going to a cougar sex club and she was emailing the hostess about the event and wanted to make sure it would be unusual for me to be a non participanting male. It was something like, “my cuck husband will not be playing with anyone, will that be weird or anything.”
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:34 am

Cucky is nice
Although everyone knows that I am a total cuckold and am at the lowest level in the family hierarchy - address me everyone in the family (also former sons and former daughter (now my Aunt)), mommy's friends and girlfirends and also neighbors as - little Benita or Pampers Kid

little Benita

EvilGenius23
Prepubescent

Unread post by EvilGenius23 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:58 am

isn't being called "cucky" directly akin to a wife being "slut"
both are terms of endearment to this old Bull