My cuckold story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
alpatas
Virgin

My cuckold story

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:52 am

Hi. My name is Al (not the artificial one). Sorry for the facts that first I am not a good storyteller, and second English is not my native language. I am a long-time lurker here but never was sure to share my story until this day. Here is my story about me and my girlfriend. Names are changed to protect everybody. And sorry for my English.

Me and my girlfriend Rose live in Istanbul, Turkey. We are together for about five years. I am 61, she is 59. Both of us look much younger though. We have separate homes and get together about 2-3 days a week, sometimes even more. I am a medical doctor and on the academic side. She was retired already when we met. Though she was a professor at a university like me, hers was just a part time like position. She kept this job just to keep her professor title. Our relation was not good at the beginning mostly as I was hesitant. She was quite opposite of me. She is the dominant one in our relationship, though in the beginning I could not see this side of hers or most probably she hided that side of hers. She is quite rich, far more richer than me and quite a confident elegant lady. Although she is quite rich, she is never satisfied with that. Always follows the lives of richer and famous people on the social media. Complains about some of the things she could not manage to realize. She can be quite affectionate at times, but she is mostly on the cool side and can also be bold at times. The worst part of her character is her selfish and narcissistic side, the latter being slightly over borderline. She laughs at simple things, which makes me laugh with her also. Overall, I was happy and I was in love with her.

I left her once at the beginning of our relation. But after rekindling, she left me during every summer season and returning to me close to the winter. During her alone time, she was mostly going to holiday trips with her daughter and son. Her daughter Selly (35 years old) and Yavo (19 years old) were both studying medicine abroad. Selly had a boyfriend called Mark, who she met at the university. Selly was a spoiled girl used to get nearly everything she want, of course provided by her mother, though Yavo was opposite. He was quite a modest young adult. Rose is a good mother and support her children in any ways you may imagine, and she never says no to anything they may want.

As I have said, Rose is dominant in our relation and can manipulate me easily. Even at times subtly humiliating me, mostly about my pathetic wealth compared to hers. But she was very careful making such comments in a very subtle way that I never really felt humiliated.
Let me tell you about myself. As for my personality, I am mostly an outgoing person and on the dominant side in my daily life. But I am sexually submissive. This, I believe started from my childhood. A full-time sitter, she was about may be about 20-years-old at that time, though I am never sure about her age to this day. When we were alone at our house, she would tie me as it was part of a game we were playing, she would remove her tops showing her breasts. Then she would lie over me looking in my eyes as she would rub herself against my body and come. Though, in my previous relations I was the dominant one, I was submissive in our sexual lives. My submissiveness was always in a role playing setting. I have and always had a foot fetish. Tried face sitting, golden showers, ass licking, SPH, being fingered and pegging. I had quite a bit of cuckold fantasies also. Even shared and tried it a couple of times with my previous girlfriend, which is another story. But all those activities were to add spice to our sex lives.

About our sex life with Rose, at the beginning she was always on me. She was the one always wanting sex. I would mostly cum by masturbating near her after I have made her cum at least once. This is due to the fact that I can hardly cum through vaginal intercourse, probably having a good masturbation life on the side. Sometimes she would finger me playing with my prostate gland, not in a dominant way. Sometimes would do oral on me. Even face sat on me a couple of times with my request. She was the less experienced one on the sexual department. I could not open, better to say did not want to tell her about my sexual submissiveness. Though, she was open about my foot fetish. She has lovely feet. Always pedicured and soft with red toenails. I loved to kiss them, smell them. She secretly loved it. Each time we rekindled, sex was amazing at the beginning. Then she would suddenly become reluctant for weeks. I was always being after her for sex. On our last get together I told her that I needed sex regularly. I told, in fact asked her that when she did not want sex she could at least be with me once a week when I play with myself and let me kiss her feet and pussy to cum and that would be enough for me. She agreed and when we started this, some of these masturbation sessions become sex sessions together, though it was quite rare. During our sessions, she probably sensed my submissiveness and naturally learned to grind her pussy on my mouth and how to dominantly use her feet on my face, pressing her soles against my face, forcing her toes in my mouth, which were quite arousing. Always encouraging me to cum with soft “well done” words. She even inserted her great to in my anus once and made me lick it. But, we never talked about this subtle D/s play. This was our sex life until the beginning of 2023.

Rose is a member of a city club which is of course full of wealthy people. We like to go there together for dinners, sometimes for live music nights and Latin dance lessons. During the days I had to work she would sometimes go to the club alone to listen to various seminars or lectures about many diverse subjects. We were at her home, as in most cases. It was a cold but a sunny Sunday. She was just returned from the club after a girl’s brunch. She was in a very good mood and told me to get ready as we were invited to a dinner. This was out of her character as mostly such activities were planned together beforehand. When I asked invited by who, she told me in a very playful manner that “Does it matter. A dinner is a dinner. Isn’t it?” When I insisted to learn she took my hand saying “come” and pulled us towards the ottoman where she took a seat and asked me to sit next to her. She turned to me with a serious face and told me “Al, I have been invited to drink coffee with a gentleman from the club today.” She told me that she knew him by his name, which is Arthur, even before this incident as he was a well-known businessman and a very wealthy one in the city we are living. She continued to tell me that she accepted the offer as she was curious to meet such a person and wanted to hear what he wanted to tell her. They met at a café in the club and started by talking about their lives. The guy was single. He was very charismatic and quite a gentleman. This is her words. The summary is this guy wanted to sleep with my girlfriend on a regular basis and offered her a very good amount of money (huge for her standards also) to be paid each month as long as he sees her. He told her that she could continue her normal life with me. But their get togethers would be at Rose’s place as it was very close to the club and his home. Also close-by to the club, his home was not available as his two daughters frequently visited him without prior notice. He also told her that he wanted to meet with me as well, as he wanted my consent adding that he will have a generous offer for me too. That is how I learned that we were invited to have an early dinner with Arthur. When telling me all these, she was quite affectionate to me by touching, caressing, making small jokes, even kissing a couple of times etc. This was also out of her character. These gestures made me feel at ease but to take it was not so easy. Well, I had fantasies of her cuckolding me, though I have never considered to open this up to her, as I was sure that she would freak out. But the offer coming from another person as boldly as this and her not freaking out shocked me. She told me that we should at least accept the dinner invitation and hear his offer to me, then we could decide. She added that she is quite positive to the idea and the amount of money offered was too good to reject. Though I had cuckold fantasies and have read about many forms of it, I never thought that I would be in such a situation especially with Rose, who is quite conservative. I don’t want to bore you with the emotions I felt. But I can simplify them by saying humiliation, fear, anxiety, arousal, curiosity, betrayal etc. You name it.

We did not talk too much when getting ready, but she made a couple of joking comments like “I always told you, money can buy everything”, “Wealthy man get what they want” or “You should thank me, as I may have found a way to make you rich.” She was laughing after each joking comment. We were ready to go. She knew how to dress, but this was the first time I saw her dressed so sexy. We did not talk too much during the short ride to the club, but when getting close, she told me to be in good manners and respectful to Arthur as he was quite a powerful man. I should always be a gentleman during the dinner.

After introductions, he asked the waiter to serve us champagne. He told us this champagne was his favorite and a special one which was not served at the club. Therefore, he had to bring it from home for this special meeting, which was not usual at the club. He was certainly elder than us not too much though, larger in stature, casual and stylish, also good mannered and quite easy to talk. He asked lots of question about me, like my past life, my job, places I have been etc. He was smart and knew how to approach to the subjects even he did know nothing about. During the dinner Rose was happy and always smiling, interfering with small funny comments about me. Those comments were mostly positive and really funny, and we were all laughing a lot. She was also getting a little drunk. Again, out of her character. This was the second time I have seen her like this. I was quite happy to see her so happy. Therefore, the dinner went fun. Now, all three of us were having a high-end scotch, which was his suggestion. It was the best of best I have ever tried. Rose does not drink too much, two glasses of vine most. She never drank whiskey with me. But now she was drinking whiskey after two glasses of vine. I forgot to mention that the vine was also one of the best I have tasted. Rose was touching me when she was talking, which is not normally her style.

I should also add here that when we had sex after she drinks, which is rare, it was amazing. At those times, she would act and talk kinky, a couple of times agreed to wear the sexy lingerie I have bought for her, wanting to try new positions and orgasms three times sometimes even four. You may think that I always suggested her to drink with me, especially on the weekends, though with rare success. She only drank when she wanted to have sex. Then, she would drink a glass very fast and pulled us to bed.
Last edited by alpatas on Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

alpatas
Virgin

Re: My cuckold story

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:21 am

Here, I am not sure whether to continue this story. If I countinue, will this be the correct subforum I should post? Because it goes really deep and will involve elements of bisexuality and kind of incest.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:39 am

Your story is very exciting and despite your lack of comfort with English, you write very well. This is a good forum for true stories. The only limitation would be they don't allow writing about people under 18 years old. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:52 am

Thank you Lucky Dog. There is no element of underage in this story. All are consenting adults. I would also request approval of a moderator before I continue. This is due my insecurity about this site, which developped after reading some comments to my latest post, also posts of some others. It seems to me that, sometimes unnecessary discussions starting and ongoing when people got stucked to the words and labels.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:16 pm

great build up. i hope you continue.

indianpair
Virgin

Unread post by indianpair » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:30 am

look forward to read more...

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:41 am

Below I will continue my story.
Sorry, for the length of it. I did not intend to make it this long. I have never thought that I would go into this much detail. But as I started to write, lots of details I wanted to add. Some of the dialogs that I did not fully remember I had to narrate as correctly as possible (especially the ones between Rose and me). I tried to fill them mostly with Rose’s way of talking. In fact, she is the one mostly making the talk. When talking, Rose uses some of her common phrases one after another to support her ideas as if they were facts.
I once more apologize for my writing mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.

Back at the table, I was feeling happy and relaxed, but somehow also in a state of anxiety. I cannot describe my exact feelings here. My very conservative girlfriend and I were speaking to a total stranger whose intention was to fuck her. When the conversation stopped for a moment, he suddenly started “Look, I like to be always open and honest. I prefer to directly go to the spot. We are all adults here. So, there is no reason for not talking everything open and beforehand. First, I should thank both of you for accepting my invitation. I feel lucky to meet with such an open-minded couple. I also think that both of you considered my offer, which I am also grateful.” This was how he started the subject. This is, more or less, the exact English translation of his beginning. My heart was beating fast. Rose was holding my hand, firmly gripping it. She was sitting towards the edge of her chair, her body was slightly bended towards Arthur, as if to show she was listening carefully.
He continued that he had the fantasy of being with a couple for some time. This fantasy had its basis from his youth, from the times when he was studying university in Germany. He was in a sexual relationship with a couple, who were elderly than him. They were his neighbors. He said, he might tell us the details of that encounter some other time if we want to hear. He said that it was a memorable experience for him. The summary of it was, he was regularly having sex with the wife and the husband knew it, also liked to watch them whenever he was around. He even participated at times. He continued to tell that years later he developed fantasies over that and wanted to live a similar experience at this stage of his life. He has seen us at the dance class last weekend. He thought Rose was beautiful. It was just the luck that she saw her today and decided to try his chance.

Somewhere during the talk, I remember I visualized the three of us naked on the bed. We were both trying to pleasure Rose. She was beautiful and moaning. I felt the warm sensation between my legs and sensed I was getting hard. I dismissed the thought.
He was especially thanking to me for being a gentleman to accept his invitation and considering his offer. He wanted to show his offer to me which was upstairs in his office. Would it be ok if we go there and talk on the details of his offer in his room. He looked at me and asked, “Would that be ok Al?” I said it was. He then turned to Rose and said, “Would you apologize us if we leave you alone for a short while?” Without even answering him she turned to me. She was happily looking at me with big eyes and nodding her head saying “Its ok. Go with him. I will wait you two here.”
We exited the dining room. I followed him to the upper floor, the management floor of the club, which I have never been before. Reaching his pocket, he took his keys and opened the door invited me in. Locking the door inside he said, “Let’s lock the door so no one can disturb us.”
It was a midsized office with a stylish furnish. Probably given to some of the managing members, most probably to the high rank members. He took a bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet and served two glasses of whiskey, handing one to me. After toasting and tasting the first sips, he asked me to please take a seat showing the two leather armchairs in front of the big desk. I picked the right one to sit. He walked past me going to the other side of the desk to take something underneath it. He came back with a rather big bag in his hand. He took the seat opposite to me and put the bag to the side of the coffee table between us. Then he looked at me and said, “I want you to take this bag. Please take it. Please feel free to open.” He was extremely polite. I opened it to see bulks of money. He continued “Meanwhile, think this as an advance payment. Much more will follow. I will make sure that you will become a rich person if you help me realize my fantasy.” He paused for a moment, then continued, “I promise I will not in any way interfere with your relationship. I am not intended to steal Rose from you. If you take it, you will only give me permission to have sex with Rose and I will understand you will have no objections to my coming to Rose’s house and having sex with her. Believe me, it will be for a temporary time. Let’s say two, may be three months.” Then, he would be moving to United States with her daughters for an unknown period. After giving a pause he said, “There is one important detail I must add here. During my visits I would like you to be there as well.” He was examining my face for my reaction. He continued, “In fact, I want you to watch us.” Gave a short pause, as if the give me time to digest. Then, he said “When I visit Rose’s house, I want to be the one in control. I want to control both of you. Therefore, I would expect both of you to be obedient to me. That would be the only way it would work for me.” He gave another pause again examining my face. “What kind of obedience?” I could ask. He said, “Please be assured that I will not do or ask for anything unless both you and Rose agree. I promise that I will never use this against you. But if you agree, I would like to get the most out of this settlement. Just think this as a payment for buying a good life. A very good life.” I could not talk, just looked at him. He said, “I want you to sign this deal with me. I promise both you and Rose will become rich. I am sure that you know, Rose wants it. Take the money. Believe me when I say, this is only the advance payment.”

With that, he raised from the chair and came to stand on my left side. I saw him opening his zipper. Then his belt. Pushed his pants and boxers down to show his cock dangling between his legs. He held his cock with one hand and moved on more step towards me. He said, “I want you to kiss it.” I was facing a dark, uncut cock. It was not erect. “This will be your signature of our agreement.” he added. He said, “Kiss it.” He moved slightly forward, and the glans was just in front of my lips. “Think about our deal. Think about the things you can make with big amounts of money you will have. You and Rose. Imagine the good life with her.” He moved the tip and touched it to my lips. “Just kiss it.” he said. I did not move. I felt his other hand touching behind my head. He slightly forced my head towards him. “Kiss it” he said. I kissed it and tried to move away. But he forced my head again, once more saying “Kiss it. Keep going, kiss it.” I obliged. Then he released his grasp on my head. I was relaxed. I moved away from his cock and looked up to see him taking out his phone from his blazer’s pocket. Again said, “Keep kissing.” I looked at him with objecting eyes. He said, “I promise that I will not use this against you in anyway. This will be only between you, me, and Rose. I promise to erase it later on.” He said, “Keep kissing it.” He was holding his cock in his hand and directing its tip, shaft and even his balls touching to my lips, and I was kissing each part he presented. “Open your mouth” he suddenly said. Reflexively I opened my mouth. I thought he would make me suck it. But he started rubbing the tip around my lips. He kept doing it. I looked up and he was still recording. Suddenly he pushed the tip slightly in between my lips. The tip was barely inside my mouth when I felt a warm fluid flowing on my tongue. A small amount, watery and tasting bitter. Then he removed the tip away. My lips still open not knowing what to do, I was holding the fluid in my mouth. For a second, I thought he came. Then realized that it was too watery to be his cum. Suddenly, he told me to swallow it. Not in an ordering manner but more like “its ok if you swallow it.” I could not react. He again said, “Swallow it.” I was looking at him. He was still recording. Not knowing what else to do I swallowed. He moved away and pulled up his boxers and pants. He said, “Now, we have a deal.” He was happily smiling. He picked his glass and raised it saying “Let’s toast it. For our agreement.” Drank the content in one gulp. Then, he extended his hand, expecting me to shake it as if to close the deal in agreement. In a trance, I raised my hand to meet his. He firmly grasped it and shook it a couple of times. Then, with a cheerful tone he said, “Let’s go. Let's not keep her waiting. She is waiting for the good news.” I asked, “Will you show the video to Rose?” He said, “She has the right to know your side of the deal. I am sure that she will understand. She will just consider it as part of the deal. Come on, let’s go.” He took the bag and gave it to me saying, “Please take this. It is all yours.”

We went downstairs, walked back to our table, and got seated. Rose was smiling, looking first at him, then at me with asking eyes as if she was waiting to hear the good news. She was also checking the bag that I have put on the floor between us. I couldn’t say anything. Then she turned to look at Arthur. Arthur said smiling, “Rose would you like to invite us to your home?” Rose happily said “Of course. I will be glad to.” Then she turned towards me with a happy look in her eyes, grabbed my hand, firmly pressing as if to congratulate me. She said, “Let’s go, shall we?” She was firmly grasping my hand as we were leaving the dining room.

I was driving the car. Arthur was in his car following us behind. Rose asked me, “Did he give a good amount?” Looking at the back seat where the bag was and then looking at me with big smiling eyes, again like waiting to hear the good news. I nodded my head. She happily yelled, clasping her hands. She was saying “I am proud of you. Well done. Well done Al.” She was quite cheerful during the ride. For me, everything was a blur. Through the ride she was cheerful, giggling and jokingly saying, “We did it very well. I congratulate you for giving the right decision Al. Accept it, you made a very good deal. I am happy that I can help my boyfriend become rich. Consider yourself lucky. You are lucky to have me in your life.”

Entering home, Rose invited him to the living room. Arthur was carrying a similar bag with him, like the one he gave to me, which I thought was Rose’s share. As he was entering the room ahead of us, Rose turned to me and gave a kiss on my cheek. “Be polite. Ok?” Then holding my hand, tried to pull me into the living room behind her. I said I had to go to the restroom. She said, “Ok, be quick.”

When I was entering the living room, I heard Rose asking a question to Arthur, with a lower tone than normal, like she didn’t want to be heard by anyone outside the room. I couldn’t make it out. They were already seated. When they heard me coming, they stopped talking, looking towards me with welcoming eyes. Rose smiled at me and nodding her head, with an exaggerated gesture, like she was warmly welcoming me, showing the seat to the left of her, she said, “Come, sit here.” We were sitting on separate seats of the sofa set. Rose was sitting on the single armchair, which is closer to the coach that Arthur was comfortably seated on. I was sitting at the other single armchair to the left of the Rose. Rose was sitting on the edge of her armchair, like she was being a respectful host to an honorable guest and carefully listening to him. Arthur and Rose started a talk about Rose’s house. Her right hand was on the arm of her armchair and the left on her lap. The talk continued about the house being a nice one, it had a nice sea view, it was a nice area to live in, for how long she was living here etc. Then, Arthur directed the talk to me asking where I was living, which was a common talk among Istanbuleers, as it is quite a big city with an extremely chaotic traffic. As I was describing my home’s neighborhood, Rose excused herself to go to the kitchen. After a short while, I heard Rose calling me in a casual manner, like asking me to help her with something in the kitchen. When I was there, with a low tone she said, “I have to go to the bathroom. Chat with him. Ok? Ask him what he wants to drink. Be polite, ok? I will be back shortly.” As she was leaving, she suddenly stopped and turned back to say, “I love you.” I was happy to hear this, as it was quite rare to hear it form her, though I said it quite often.

I don’t know how long but we were chatting with Arthur about this and that. It was quite a casual talk. He was quite polite and was asking me questions as if he wanted to know everything about me in depth. Rose came back. To my utter surprise, she has changed. She was wearing a long red velvet robe. It was something between a robe and a night gown. She was smiling childishly. Taking her seat, she jokingly said “Come on, tell me also. What is the subject of your gossip?” Suddenly turned to me and said, “Didn’t you ask our guest what he would like to drink?” I realized that I forgot. Arthur interfered saying, “Thank you. I am good for now.” He was looking at her with admiring eyes. Arthur said, “Rose why don’t you come and sit next to me?” For a brief moment, she turned towards me like she was asking me what to do. But without waiting an answer, she raised from her seat, with a fast and robot-like movement she went to sit to the right of him. Her hands folded on her lap, and she was smiling at me, as if this was a game and as if she was excitedly waiting what will come next. She put a distance though, avoided touching him. Arthur took her left hand with his left one. She was still looking at me smiling. He put his right hand on Rose’s shoulder pulled her towards him. He turned his head to look at Rose and started to kiss her on the lips. After a brief moment of shock, Rose began to return the kisses. He took her right hand and directed it towards his front and held it there. This man was quick and bold, I thought. I didn’t expect that it would start like this. She started to move her hand on his front like she was trying to grasp parts of his cock, like she was trying to gauge its length. She suddenly broke the kiss and turned to me smiling with wide surprised eyes, jokingly said, “Wow! It’s big.” Arthur stood up and dropped his pants and removed his blazer. He sat back with his boxers and shirt. I could see he had a hard on. Rose immediately put her hand on his boxers and started playing with his hardness. Then Arthur grabbed and moved her hand inside his boxers. They were kissing. I could see her hand moving under his boxer. She again turned to look at me with a smile and then giving again a surprised look to her face, she mouthed me “it is big”, as if she did not want him to hear, as if she didn’t say it loud a while ago. Then, Arthur stood up again. This time he removed his boxers. Now only with his shirt, he sat back. She gave a look at his hard on and put her hand on it. Arthur put her hand inside her dressing gown and started feeling her big breasts. I was surprised to see that she had no bra, which is quite unusual for her. They were now kissing and making out in front of me. Then, Arthur turned to me and said “Al, please come here. Let’s show Rose also. Let’s show her what we did in the room. I want her to see it.” He told this with a casual manner. I looked at her. She was smiling me with wide eyes and nodding her head, like she was approving it. I did not move. A moment of silence. Both were looking at me. She suddenly rose from the coach and came towards me. Bending her head down my ear she whispered, “Al, come. Come on. He showed it to me. I saw it already. He has recorded you on his phone. I saw it. I saw it already. Come on. Come, show it.” Holding my hand, she pulled me with her. Arthur was sitting legs spread showing his erection, obviously bigger than mine. With one hand Rose pulled me down, with the other forced my shoulders down. I was kneeling in front of him on my knees. She said, “Get closer.” She pushed me to take two more steps on my knees towards Arthur. She knelt on my left side. Then she took his erect cock in her left hand directing the tip towards me. With her right hand she slightly forced my head down towards his cock. She said, “Come. Come on, show.” I heard Arthur say “Like we did it before. Kiss it.” The tip was touching my lips. I kissed the tip. Rose more forcefully pushed my head towards it. With her hand she was forcing the tip between my lips. She softly said, “Come on. Open.” I did not. Then in a low but serious tone “Al open. Come on.” As I opened and let it in, I sensed her firmer push on my head. At that moment, I had a feeling that this was planned between them. At least, Rose knew about my side of the plan before she watched the video. Arthur probably told her about how he wanted me involved in his fantasy during drinking coffee with Rose in the afternoon. I later asked this to her. She denied it. I will write her answer later on in one of the following paragraphs.

Rose was rhythmically pushing my head forcing me to take deeper and deeper. After making sure that I gave in and blowing him without her hand pushing, Rose moved to sit next to him. I looked up to see they were kissing, and Arthur was fondling her breasts. I felt Rose’s hand stroking my hair. Occasionally giving a slight push to my head. She stopped the kiss and looked at me smiling. She nodded her head as if I am doing good. They started kissing again. I heard Arthur whispering something into Rose’s ear. I saw her looking at me and giggling. Then Rose whispered something to him. He was nodding. More whispers. Rose was looking at me smiling, sometimes giggling after listening Arthur’s whispers. After a couple of more whisper exchanges, now they were both casually looking at me when Rose said, “Come on, let’s go to bedroom.” She took my hand, pulled me up and then pulled me out of the living room, towards the bedroom. Arthur did not move.

Rose and I were walking towards the bedroom holding hands. To be more precise, she has grabbed my hand and was pulling me. We were in the long corridor when she stopped to give me a kiss on the cheek. With a serious look she said, “Well done. Very good. Well done. Do just like that. Always listen to me. Always do what I say. If you always do what I say, you will be rewarded.” In the past, a couple of times, she complained on why I wasn’t agreeing with her all the time. She gave me a kiss on the lips. Once more said, “Well done.”, then pulling me with her towards the bedroom.
Entering the bedroom, she told me to remove my clothes. “Come on, be quick” she said. I asked her, “Did you know that he would want me to do this?” As I have mentioned previously, she denied it. She said, “We didn’t even talk about you during the coffee meeting. He just asked me about your job. That was all.” Then she added, “How I could know it.” She paused for a moment and then continued “Though, when he told us about the couple in Germany, I expected that he might ask you to watch us doing it. But I thought that he would want you to just watch us. I thought that was it.” Then she looked at me smiling “Did you remember? The couple in Germany. Arthur said that her husband liked to watch.” She asked with a naughty smile “Will you like watching me? Let’s see. Maybe you will like it. You will like it. Wouldn’t you like? I would like you watching me. Quite naughty. Isn’t it?” She giggled and didn’t wait an answer. She said, “I want you to like it.” Followed by “Come on, get undressed. Be quick.” She then added smiling, “He said he brought another bag to give it to you. He will give it to you. He says you are doing good. He liked you.” and added giggling, “You are lucky. It’s your lucky day.” More giggles. She jokingly said, “Come on work for it. Earn it. No work, no money.” Giggling to her own joke as she always did. That was enough motive for me. Moreover, I thought that the worse part of the agreement was over. Next part might be fun. Therefore, I started to undress. She didn’t intend to remove her robe though. She was watching me. When I was naked, I took the few steps between us, first giving her a kiss, then hugging her. Then I tried to fondle her breasts. She let me just for a moment. Then she pushed me and asked me to follow her to the bathroom. Not knowing what else to do, I went.

She picked a bottle of lotion. Poured some into her right hand and rubbed it. She did this when she wanted to give me a prostate massage. She said, “Come here.” I reflexively asked “Why?” But even before the word came out of my mouth, I realized her intention. Instead of answering, she said in a serious tone, “I said come. Be quick. Al, come here. I said, come here.” This was her style. As I have said before, when she wants something done or something well understood, she talks fast, voicing her phrases one after another, all to support her point. I did not move. With a sudden move, she took a step to my left side and put her lubricated right hand between my ass cheeks. I reflexively contracted my muscles and tried move away. She tried once more without success. She said, “Al, come on.” Then, with a sudden move of her left hand, she grabbed my shrunken cock. She started to play with it. It felt good but my cock did not respond. Seeing that, she kneeled and took it in her mouth and started to suck. She rarely did this. My cock was responding. Then I felt her right hand again between my ass cheeks, trying to rub and goo deep. Seeing that I did not resist, she removed her mouth away from my cock, grasped my cock with her hand again and said, “Bend a little”. I didn’t object this time. But when I felt her finger at my entrance, I gave a soft scream contracting my muscles again. She said, “Come on, let me.” I again asked “Why?”, though I knew the answer. She said, “Come on, you know it. You know he wants to fuck you too.” I was speechless. “Too” was obviously said on purpose. It was said in way that meant “We will be both”, like we are a team. She extremely rarely used the “fuck” word. Add that she is slightly homophobic, though it might not be the correct word for her. I don’t know how to describe it, but I may simply say, she accepts it as a fact and there are people she likes, but she wouldn’t like her son to be like that. “Like that” is her words. I believed that she would not like me “like that” also. She could easily label people as gay, if she saw for example a male wearing an effeminate-colored clothing. She continued, “Come on, you know it. He will fuck you.” Looking at her I could say, “Don’t. Please.” She did not listen and pressed further, one finger forcing my hole. She said, “Come on, let me. Let me. Al, let me.” Then she suddenly released her press. Looking at me she said, “You know it. Don’t you? This is not gay. You know it. He is not gay. He only wants me to watch him doing it you. He wants to show it to me. He is alpha. Accept it. He is wealthy. He has the money. He is alpha. He wants to show it. He wants to prove it.” I interfered, “What were you talking when you were whispering each other?” Instead of answering, she thought for a short moment and asked, “Did he really piss in your mouth?” I did not answer. She said, “He says he has pissed in your mouth a little. Did he?” I answered with meek yes. She asked, “And you swallowed?” I could only slightly nod my head. She said, “See? He wants to prove it. He wants to prove that he is alpha.” She continued, “He told me that he wants to fuck you in front of me. But its symbolic, you know. He is not gay. Only to show it. To prove he is alpha. To see you are obedient to him. He wants me to see it.” After thinking for a short while, she added, “Moreover, if you are obedient to him, I will be more relaxed when he visits us. I mean, I will feel more relaxed when we are having sex with him in front of you. You know, he wants you to watch us while are doing it.” After a short pause she said, “Let him do it. Please him. If he is pleased, he will give you more money. More money doesn’t hurt. Does it?” She told this in business like manner. She is a money oriented person and she is always serious when talking about money.

She was kneeling on my left side. She was touching her finger to my entrance forcefully pressing it. She said, “It won’t fit without this. You saw his thing.” Forced the finger further. I again tried to get away. Her finger still at my entrance she said, “Al, open it. Don’t tighten. Let me.” Then she forcefully inserted and pushed it to its limit. Then moved it in and out a couple of times. Then I felt a second finger. Then probably the third. It did not fit. She tried again with two fingers this time. I felt a bit of pain, but it eased fast. She pushed them again to the limit, then again moved them in and out. The third came fast without warning. It was quite painful this time. I moaned in pain. She didn’t stop. Like she was in a hurry. She forced them to the limit again. Kept it there. All through this, she was grabbing my shrunken cock with her left hand, like she was holding me through it. She started to stroke it. She said, “You are wet. See?” She said this in a manner that sounded like “didn’t I tell you?” Stroking my cock, she started to meve her finger in and out again. Then she pulled them out, released my cock and turned to wash her hand. I was watching her speechless. She checked herself on the mirror, touched her hair here and there, and refreshed her perfume. She said, “Come with me”. She went back into the bedroom and opened a wardrobe to pull out the bag containing the sexy underwear I have bought for her, but could rarely see her in them. I was happy that I would be able to see her in them. She emptied the contents on the bed. Then she picked the black lace panties and with both hands held them at her eye level, like she was examining it. She said “Al, come here.” Thinking she will need help with it, I went. “Be quick. Wear this.” Now holding it low, opening the waist with both hands, like waiting me to wear it while she was holding. I was shocked, I couldn’t move. “Come on, he is waiting. Wear this. He wants you to wear. Come on, don’t make him wait. It will be impolite.” I asked, “Why he wants this?” She answered, “It is not time to ask questions now. Just wear it. He wants to see it. He wants to see that you are obedient to him.” She added giggling, “After all you, won’t be a woman wearing it.” All my resistance was gone.

Then she took the open front black babydoll. Another shock for me. She made me wear it and attached the front clip. Stepped back to examine me. Pulling the ends of the babydoll like making the last touches. “Well done.” she said. Then showing me the black thigh high nylons, I loved her to wear, she said, “Be quick, wear them as well.” Seeing that I did not move, she took them from the bed and gave them in my hand. Pushed me towards the bed to sit and said, “Be quick, wear them.” I sat on the bed without moving. She sat next to me and put her hand under my panties, started touching me. She said, “Come on, wear them.” Suddenly turning to look me in the eyes she said, “You know, this is wet.” She started kissing me and I started to get hard. A couple of more strokes, she stood up and said, “Come on wear them.” She watched me wearing them. She asked me to stand up to check me once more. Asked me to turn around. Tugged the short babydoll down to cover my butt. Turned me to face her again. Checked once more. She said half serious, half amusedly, “Well done. It fit very good.” Turning her back she moved towards the door. As she was leaving the bedroom she said, “Wait here.” I sat on the bed and waited.

They entered the room, a fully naked Arthur following Rose. Sitting on the bed, I felt extremely embarrassed and could not look up. The room was dimly lightened. They started to kiss in front of me. I saw Arthur pushing his hand between Rose’s legs. A while after, Rose was softly moaning. Front of her robe now fully open. I was surprised to see that she was not wearing any panties. Arthur moved the robe from her shoulders, dropping it to the floor, and then pushed Rose to the bed on her back. Now she was lying on her back on my right side. I was still sitting without any move. She immediately opened her legs. Arthur held her ankles and opened her legs further apart. He moved between her legs and took his cock in his right hand and started to rub the tip on her pussy. I was looking at her pussy, and his cock rubbing between her pussy lips. I could hear the wet sounds. It was quite an erotic scene. I sensed Arthur looking at me for a little while. Then I heard a soft moan from Rose. Then, a deeper one. Each movement Arthur made brough a lauder moan from Rose. With a sudden movement, Arthur pushed himself fully in with a slow and steady thrust, while Rose helped her with moving her pelvis upward to meet his thrust. Rose gave a short but loud scream. I turned to look at her face. She has closed her mouth with one hand and was deeply breathing, as if she was trying to ease the pain. She is quite tight there and entering her has been always painful. She always wants the first thrust to be fast. Probably she feels less pain doing this way. Now Arthur was moving with a slow and steady rhythm, bringing out raising moans from Rose. When he increased the pace of his rhythm, Rose started to scream. The screams I loved to hear when we were fucking. I don’t know how long it took but it was quite faster than I have expected, when I heard him grunting. It was long enough to make Rose orgasm two times. But you should note that she orgasms quite fast. He was emptying himself in my girlfriend’s pussy. Rose was screaming, moving her head from side to side. Her mouth closed with one hand; the other hand was holding a pillow pressing it to her face.

Arthur threw himself on the bed to his side, lying on the right side of Rose. He was holding her by the chest and kissing her softly on the lips. Both giving breathing breaks between the kisses. Arthur said, “It was amazing. It was over my expectations.” Looking at me, then looking back to Rose, he added, “I thank you both for making this happen.” In a joking manner Rose said, “We should thank you too.”, then looking at me and laughing to her own joke. After a short moment of silence Arthur asked casually, “Do you guys remember the couple in Germany I talked about during the dinner?” Rose said yes, while I could only nod. He continued, “After me and wife finished having sex, husband would clean us up.” He stopped for a moment and said, “In fact, wife wanted him to do it. It was quite arousing for me.” Rose instantly turned to me and said, “Why don’t you go and fetch two towels from the bathroom?”, in a commanding tone rather than asking, but also smiling with wide eyes and nodding her head as if assuring me that it was the right thing for me to do. She then put one hand between her legs as if to prevent his sperms leaking out. Seeing that I didn’t move, she urged, “Come on, its leaking. Al, be quick.” Arthur interfered laughing, “No, no. Not with a towel.” Rose turned her look back towards him. He said, “You must understand that the wife was always forcing husband to do humiliating things, and she also liked to verbally humiliate him. Though, I think husband liked that as well, as his pee pee was nearly always hard and leaking, and he also played with himself when watching us.” Rose interfered laughingly and said, “Pee pee.” Then she turned to look at me smiling and said, “Pee pee.”, added with a kinky smile, “What about your pee pee? Is it doing good? Did it like watching us? Is it leaking as well? Is it hard?”, laughing again to her own joke. Arthur giggled as well. She suddenly moved her left hand towards my lap and put it in my panties to feel my cock. It was only semi hard. But Rose gave a surprised expression on her face and said, “Wow, it is hard. Your pee pee is also hard.” And then added, “Wow! Its leaking as well. Wow, this has leaked a lot.” Playing with it and her expression changing into a kinky smile she continued “Seems that you liked it also?” Turning her face back to Arthur, she said giggling “I think he likes also.” At that moment, I was wandering whether she said these for the benefit of Arthur, helping to enhance his pleasure. Her manners were always like we were playing a kinky game. That put me at ease, making me feel like the humiliating things I did were part of a game. Rose made me feel like they were not real acts but acts of a kinky play. She does this sometimes when we have sex also. Arthur smiled and said, “Anyway. After we finished, wife always demanded him to clean us.” After a short pause he continued, “Not with a towel though.” He gave another pause and said, “With his mouth.” Another short pause and he added, “He first licked his wife, then she demanded him to clean me with his mouth. She even sat on his mouth sometimes.” Hearing this, Rose turned to look at me with wide smiling eyes and said, “Come on, let us do that also.” For a short moment she looked at me, as if she was waiting an answer, but then raised herself into a sitting position, with one hand still between her legs, she said, “Come on Al, let’s do it.” Pointing the bed with her head, she said, “Come on, lie here on your back. You always ask me to sit on your face. I know you like it. You like to lick me there.” I obliged.

Rose took her hand off her pussy and sat directly over my mouth, with her face towards me. Looking in my eyes, she said, “Come on, lick it. You know you like it. Lick. You like licking. Come on, lick it.” It was true that I always liked to lick her there, but she rarely allowed me the opportunity. A copious amount of sperm flowed in my mouth and on my cheeks. After a while, she started to grind her pussy over my mouth. I heard her infrequent soft moans. In the dim light, I could see that she threw her head back. I sensed Arthur’s movement and moved my gaze towards his side to see him sitting and watching us with an aroused look on his face. Giving more of her weight on me now, Rose was grinding her pussy forth and back, going between my nose and chin. She was moaning lauder now. After a short while, she orgasmed with a couple of soft screams. For a moment she sat with her full weight on my mouth to catch her breath. She opened her eyes. Our eyes met. She had dreamy look in her eyes. She approvingly said “Well done. Very good. Well done.” With that she threw herself on her back between Arthur and me. She turned to look at Arthur’s face, as if to say “See? I did it.” Arthur was sitting cross-legged and looking at her with a content look. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. She reciprocated it. Then she looked at me with a serious face. We were side by side on our back, our faces turned towards each other. Our eyes met again. She had such an erotic look in her eyes that I will never forget. I gave her a kiss on the lips. She rarely liked to kiss on the lips. This time she reciprocated my kiss with a good amount of French kiss. I couldn’t be happier. Then looking in my eyes again, very deeply, with a more serious look now, but still a very erotic one, she slightly moved her head to point Arthur. It was a very slight movement of her head and eyes that it was like she was avoiding from Arthur seeing it. Feeling the flush of shame on my face, I moved my eyes away from hers. I just could not look her in the eyes. Seeing no movement from me, she moved to sit next to Arthur. Both were sitting cross-legged looking at me. She made a “come here” gesture wit her hand and in a casual but a soft tone said, “Come.” I was now kneeling in front of them, not daring to move. Rose extended her left hand again, this time making a gesture meaning “Come towards me.” When I moved towards her, she put her hand on my face and turned it to look at Arthur’s cock. Then she moved my head towards it. With her right hand she was holding Arthur’s glistening semi erect cock between the tips of her thumb and index finger directing it towards me. She pulled me to take the hands and knees position, looking directly at his cock, which was inches away from my face. She said, “Come on. Let’s see. See if you can clean Arthur also.” I turned my gaze upwards to look at her. She was looking at Arthur smiling, as if to say, “Do you see?” Turning her look at me she said, “Come on.”, with a kinky and amused smile. She pushed my head towards it. My lips touched its tip. She said, “Come on, kiss it first.” I kissed it. Followed by soft giggles from her. Giving a push to my head she said, “Kiss it. Come on.” Then with an amused tone she said, “Come on, show us how much you like it. Kiss it.” I heard more giggles from her and a slight giggle from Arthur. Then she said, “Take it in your mouth.”

She was giving slight and rhythmic pushes behind my head, each followed by an approving and a low toned “Yes.” I sensed his cock hardening in my mouth. Now she was grabbing the base of Arthur’s cock, pushing my head on it in a rhythm, saying a soft “Very good.”, after each push. I could not see her face, but through the amused tone of her voice, I could tell she was smiling. Then she pushed my head back and moved his cock out of my mouth. She lifted his cock and showed me his balls. Pulling my head towards them, she said, “Kiss them first. Kiss his balls.”, followed by a soft giggle. Then added, “Polish his balls.” Both giggled. After a while, she put his cock back in my mouth. I felt that his cock was quite erect now. Then she bent down, pushed my head back and took his cock in her mouth and gave it a couple of sucks. She then took it out and said, “Come on, take it.” After a while, Arthur said, “Great! You are both doing great.” With that, he got out of the bed and said, “Rose could you get some lube?” Rose moved instantly, saying “Get some lube!” with a thickened voice, mimicking Arthur’s voice in a funny way. She giggled. Then Arthur casually told me, “Al, you have done it perfectly until now. Be sure that I will show my gratitude later. Now, would you please come here.” I moved from the bed to stand near him. I saw Rose coming from the bathroom with the same bottle of lubricant. Then, he told me to bend over the edge of the bed. I did, with my hands on the bed. He said, “Very good.” He lowered my panties. Then, I felt his hand on my left cheek, sliding apart. I felt the warm tip of his cock at my cheeks. He forced it deep rubbing the tip up and down between my cheeks. It touched my hole. Somehow, it felt good. He slightly increased the pressure on my hole. Then I felt the coolness of the lube and turned my head to my right, to see that it was Rose pouring it. I felt another hand on my other cheek, forcing it apart. I guess it was Rose. Arthur was pushing his cock now. I heard Rose say, “Don’t squeeze. Relax it. Let it relax.” I sensed the tip entering in which caused pain. I instantly moved away. Arthur pulled me back saying “Come. Don’t.” Then I felt fingers entering me and making quick in an out movements like Rose did when probing me there. After removing her fingers and I again felt the tip of his cock, this time more firmly pushing in me. Feeling a sudden sharp pain, I tried to move away but he pulled my thighs to stop it. He said, “Don’t. Just relax it. Now, relax it and push it towards me.” I heard Rose say, “Al, relax it. Relax it. Let him in.” I felt like my hole was burning. A deep groan escaped from my mouth, while Rose was saying, ““Don’t tighten. Let it loose. Loosen it.” These are the words she uses when she tries to insert her finger in me to massage my prostate while I am usually masturbating. She continued, “Let him in. Relax. Very good. Well done. Very well done.” I felt his thighs on my cheeks. With both hands he was holding my thighs; they were pulling me firmly towards him. He didn’t move. The pain ceased. Then I felt slight movements as he started to push it in and out. After a while it felt good. He increased his pace with deeper strokes. After Arthur’s each push, Rose was making an “Eh!” sound, as if she was approving. I realized that I was slightly moaning. I heard Arthur say, “Rose, see if his pee pee is hard?” Rose, with a giggle, immediately grabbed my cock with her right hand and said “Oh! His pee pee is hard.”, and again giggled. Though, I felt that I was only semi hard. She started to stroke it. Then, she bent towards my ear saying, “Well done. Very good. Well done. You are doing very good.” I turned my face to look at her and saw her looking at me smiling, blinking her eyes, as if to assure me that I am doing it right. Arthur was going in and out with harder and deeper strokes. With pleasure building in me, I was moaning with each stroke. Rose was stroking me fast. Then, I experienced one of my biggest orgasms. I don’t know how much I moaned when I was cumming. Rose was saying “Well done. Well done.” After a short while, with a loud and deep groan Arthur emptied himself in me. I think I felt his fluids filling me. To whom I don’t know, Rose was saying, “Well done. Very good. Well done.” Then, I heard them kissing. Arthur told he had go to the bathroom. I was lying on my side looking at Rose. She lied on my side and started to give kisses on my cheek saying, “Very well done. You did it very well. You did the very right thing. You know it. Accept it.”

Next morning, when Rose and I were drinking coffee, she said “Woooowww. I can’t believe what we did last night. Wooowwww. He fucked both of us. It was naughty.”, and she was giggling. She looked at me showing a fake sad face and said, “Owwww, what he did to my dear boyfriend?” She was laughing at me now; with the laugh she has when she is making fun of small things about me. Then with a serious tone, said “He is quite experienced. I am sure that he has done this before. He is used to order people around.” “How do you know?” I asked. She dismissed by saying “I can see it.” After taking a sip from her coffee she said, “But, you did the right thing. You made me happy at also. Well done. You did it very good.” She paused to take another sip, “But, accept it, you liked it. Your pee pee was hard as a stone. It was like a stone.”, smiling kinkily. She continued, “He called your dick a pee pee. Oh my god! He made you cum by fucking you.” She was telling all these jokingly and laughing. “Oh my god! My boyfriend was fucked.” Again, with a fake sad face and laughing, “My poor boyfriend.” She then got a serious face, with a manner like she was advising me on a mistake I have made, she continued, “Don’t call him by his name. Its impolite. Call him Mr. F or better call him sir. He is older than you. I am sure that he is used to get respect from people. He is alpha. Accept it. You did the right thing. He is quite wealthy. He is used to get what he wants. You did the right thing. You made me happy. Well done. Now, come here and kiss me.” I went and started giving kisses to her cheek while she was sitting. Then I started to kiss her neck. She felt my hardness on her shoulder and put her hand on it and said, “Oh your pee pee is hard, let’s show some affection to your pee pee.”

When we went to the bedroom, I immediately undressed. Rose, without undressing, lied on the bed and told me “Come here.” I lied beside her naked. She immediately moved her hand on my cock and started to play with it. I started kissing her going between her cheeks and lips. Her lips only barely reciprocating my kisses. I whispered to her “May I fuck?” Immediately she said, “Nooo. My kuku got enough. Not today.” Kuku is the childish and funny way of saying pussy in my language. I asked, “May I kiss it?” Just before she could reject, I said, “Please.” She said “Ok.” She opened her robe, removed her panties and opened her legs dutifully. She said, “Come.” I started to kiss and smell it, inhaling the aroma I was in love with. It was not even after a minute, she said “Ok, ok. That’s enough. Come on that’s enough.” With both hands, she pulled my head up and said “Come on, lie beside me. Let’s make you cum.” I was looking at her face and kissing her cheeks, while she started again playing with me. It always took a bit long for me to cum. After playing with it for a bit, she said, “Come on, make yourself cum.” She took my hand and put it on my cock. I started to masturbate, continuing to kiss her cheeks and lips. She suddenly moved to sit and brought both feet to my face and said, “Come on, kiss these.” I started play with myself while kissing her feet. She was encouraging me saying “Come on, kiss them good. Good, just like that. Come on kiss my feet. Well done. Kiss them. Kiss them good.” Then she said giggling, “Like you kissed his cock.” She continued saying, “Thank me by kissing my feet. Thank me for making you rich. Obey me and make me happy. Make me happy, I will make you happy.” All said playfully and jokingly. Then, I sensed her hand playing with my balls. She said “Play with your pee pee. Make yourself cum. Come on.” Suddenly moving her feet away and said “Hey!”, looking in my eyes with a serious face. She asked, “Did you like his cock?” I did not answer. “Did you like it? Nothing to be ashamed of. Come on. Tell me. Don’t be ashamed. He fucks good. You have seen it. He fucks very good. He made you cum. Admit it. But anyone would cum. Don’t be ashamed. He fucks good. He can make anybody cum. It’s not something to be ashamed of. Come on tell me.” Then, she said “Stop playing with your pee pee. Say it. Say that you liked his cock. Come on, say it.” Not being able to look her in the eyes, I said, “I liked his cock.” Putting her feet back on my face, she said, “Well done. Go on, play with yourself. Make yourself cum.” Then, I lost it. She was clasping her hands, saying, “Bravooooo!”, as if applauding a kid. “Bravoooo! Bravooo, to my Al. Very well done.” With that she kissed me and said “Now, get cleaned, then come back and hug me.”

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:30 am

Very fascinating story that most cucks like me would enjoy in real life. Thanks for sharing.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:19 am

Great storytelling! Keep us updated on events after that 👌
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:53 am

@alpatas How are you guys doing?

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:21 am

Thank you Hauscuck. We are fine. Though still writing , I am doubtful to tell the rest of the story here.

MiddleC
Virgin

Unread post by MiddleC » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:40 am

That's a pity. Your storytelling is excellent and I'm sure has many fans here.
Why are you doubtful to continue telling it?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:26 am

that is a great story. thanks for sharing. what an incredible life changing experience

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:21 pm

Off you go then. No commitment here to do other than you decide.

ayushiest
Prepubescent

Unread post by ayushiest » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:41 pm

Very good story. but very very long. I am read 2 days then after finished.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:36 am

I was not sure to continue but seeing that there is some interest, I continued to write. Sorry for the length. I never thought that it would take this long, but when I write, I remember the details and can't stop writing them.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:39 am

Arthur was visiting Rose’s house once or sometimes twice a week. With time, Rose became kinkier when fucking with Arthur. In between her orgasms, which were usually two times, she would tell Arthur “You are doing it very good. You are fucking very good. You are fucking me very good. Cum in me. Pour it in me. Spurt it in me.”, things she rarely told to me. Though, when we were alone, she would tell me that they were just to boost his ego and they were not real. However, I think that her screams and orgasms were slightly more and better with him, and they were certainly real. I would watch them in my feminine attire. I was always asked to clean them. Sometimes I was asked to fluff his cock. Occasionally he would fuck me, like once in every four or five visits. A couple of times he ejaculated in my mouth and on my face and he comes huge amounts. Though, he never did this to Rose. Rose was always enthusiastic when watching Arthur and me. Closely watching and encouraging me with occasional “Well done. You are doing very good. Very well done.” phrases, also stroking me to orgasm most of the time. She would use these acts to jokingly humiliate me when we were alone, especially when she was urging me to cum. She solved out that I would get turned on when she did this. She used it sometimes during the day also and check my cock over my pants to see if it was hard, which usually was the case. She would say things like, “Oh what happened to my dear Al? He made my Al his women. He made my Al wear lingerie. He made my Al suck his cock. Oh, my Al, he ejaculated in your ass.” All said jokingly with many giggles. If I am masturbating, she would add things like “Do you like sucking his cock? You like it don’t you? Come on tell me. Tell me that you like sucking his cock. Do you like licking his balls? Tell me you like them. Tell me you like his balls. Don’t be ashamed. It is ok if you like. It is not a bad thing. Besides, you are showing him respect. He is older than you. Nothing to be ashamed of. Come on, tell me. Tell me you like his cock.” She would not let me cum unless I told it. Then, she would help me cum either playing with my balls or fingering me, or rarely fucking me with the dildo I bought for her, but she refused to use. She was obviously having fun from the fact that her humiliating comments turned me on, but she never admitted it. After the first time she made me cum with those humiliating comments, she said, “You know that don’t you? The things I said are not real. You know it, right? They are just to make you come. You know it. I know you like to hear those things. Admit it, you like them.”, which of course I did. Almost half of the time we would fuck. But those were dependent on Arthur’s visit. For example, she didn’t let me fuck her the day after Arthur’s visits and also when she learned that Arthur will be visiting. It will be always her decision when we would fuck or whether she would help me come.

I still could not believe how my conservative girlfriend was going through this so easily. I was living my cuckold fantasy, which I would never be able to tell Rose about and still never talked about it. I acted like I was fulfilling the requirements of the agreement. Though, it was more than I have expected. Good side was, Rose and I were having more sex than we have ever had. That was not the case before, but now anytime I suggested sex she didn’t reject. It was happening like every other day, may be a little less. Though, the main change was, Rose was happier than ever. Moreover, she was showing more affection to me. However, I must also say that the reality was harder than the fantasy and it was extremely humiliating sometimes. Luckily, almost all the verbal humiliation were jokingly done, which put me at ease.

Rose and Arthur would make all the communications for the meetings. Rose would just inform me about it, usually the day before the meeting, sometimes earlier. Though occasionally she informed me just a couple of hours before his visiting. One day she informed me that Arthur would visit next day. It would be his third visit. She suggested we go out shopping. We mostly visited women’s clothing shops as usual, but also some lingerie shops which was not usual for her. We were at separate shops half of the time. When we returned home, she asked me to follow her to the bedroom. From one of the shopping bags, she pulled out three lingerie sets with baby dolls and two matching thigh high nylons. She laid them on the bed. She casually said, “I bought them for you. Let’s try them.” I was quite surprised. She rarely interested wearing lingerie herself. Only if she is in a very good mood and with my insistence. She made me wear them one by one and checked them on me. She liked how they fit. But after checking the final one, she looked me with a sour face and said, “Get rid of those body hair of yours. It looks funny with the lingerie. I don’t like it. It looks very funny. Remove the lingerie and come to the bathroom.” She pulled me to the bathroom and helped me remove all my body hair with a cream I believe she bought during the shopping. After that, she asked me to wear one of the lingerie sets. She was quite satisfied and rewarded me with great sex that afternoon. I might say it was one of the best. She came four times, which was very rare for her. From then on, Rose always made me get ready by removing my facial and body hair and wearing the lingerie of her selection and meet Arthur in those costumes, which was extremely humiliating. Though, I also felt at ease with Rose handling everything like it was part of a game. Therefore, I can say it was mostly sweet and erotic humiliation for me. After about three months, Rose told me that Arthur was leaving for US, and the agreement was now over. She was quite happy when she told me this. She also told that he was extremely thankful to us and invited us to a dinner as a goodbye get together. It was a warm dinner and Arthur thanked us many times for realizing his fantasy. When we were leaving, the valet returned our car, which had now a couple of bags in the back seat. It was a farewell bonus for both of us. We returned back to our lives which was more colorful than before.

During the summertime, Rose went for a holiday trip with her daughter Selly and Selly’s boyfriend Mark. Her son, Yavo, joined them later as he had some exams to complete. As Rose mostly spared her summer for her children, I spent my holiday tours either with my friends or sometimes alone. Finally, we all returned back at Istanbul. When her children visited her home during their holidays, she was mostly busy with them, and I was not in the picture most of the time. But this has changed on their return from the holiday. She wanted me to be together with them more and more. Therefore, I was mostly staying at her home.

It was a Saturday morning, and we were alone at home drinking our coffees. Selly and Mark went out for a breakfast. Yavo went to visit his father. In a very serious tone, Rose said, “Al let’s have a talk. I must tell you something.” She asked me to sit next to her on the coach, which made it look like a very serious subject. On sitting next to her, she held my hand and gave me a couple of kisses. Then she said, “In one matter, I need your help.” She rarely asked help from me. What she told me after, shocked me to no end. During the holiday, Selly complained to Rose about Mark’s very high sex drive. How she couldn’t cope with it. He also insisted on anal sex, which was off limits to Selly. Meanwhile, it was also off limits for Rose, and I am not enthusiastic about it also. Anyway, Selly didn’t know what to do about Mark’s high sex drive. Moreover, both Mark and Selly didn’t like to use condoms. Selly didn’t want to use contraceptives or any other device for birth control. Rose was also against such, for example not using medications unless mandatory. Somewhere during the talk, Selly told her that Mark thought Rose was quite attractive. Rose continued to tell me that when they were talking about possible solutions, she suggested Selly to ask Mark whether he would like to have sex with her when Selly is not in the mood. He could cum in her as well. I knew that Rose liked Mark a lot and was hoping Selly and him will get married soon. But hearing this was the shock of my life. As far as I knew her, she would never ever approve such a thing. She was quite opposed to swinging for example, yet alone doing such a kinky thing herself. On the other hand, she was quite attentive to her children’s needs in any way she can. But I could never think that she would go this extreme. I am sure that her sole intention was to help keep Mark and Selly together. It was extreme, but it turned me on also, though I did not tell her this. Long story short, she was having sex with Mark when opportunity arose, when Yavo was not around. It started during the holiday. Mark wanted them both whenever possible. Therefore, most of the time three of them were together, each time Mark finishing in Rose. There was strictly no sexual contact between Rose and Selly. I imagined three of them naked in the bed, which I thought was quite erotic. Rose continued to tell me that she had to explain the source of money to Selly. Yavo, does not know the details on where the money came from. Fortunately, Yavo generally does not ask for details. Whatever you say, he accepts it as it is. However, the new luxury cars for the children, two houses bought in the country they were studying, the three luxury holiday houses Rose bought were a bit much to go undetected by Selly. She told Selly about what happened with Arthur, including my involvement. I knew Rose talked everything with Selly, but never thought they would talk about their sex lives. On returning from holiday, Mark was concerned about me. On the other hand, he did not want to stop the activities with Rose. With that, Rose and Selly told Mark about Arthur, not talking about my involvement though. Rose told him that she would talk to me. It might be possible that I would accept. Here, Rose apologized from me for sharing Arthur with them, but she thought it was the only solution. Later, Selly told Mark about my involvement during Arthur’s visits. Sometime after learning this, Mark told Selly that my involvement would turn him on. He would like to try it and asked if it was possible as well. Of course, Selly told this to Rose. I was listening her shocked. But I was once more amazed with her in handling the issue so pragmatically. She said, “I want you to help me in this. Be together with me in this. You will make me very happy if you do.” She went on saying to me once more that this is not a gay thing, Mark is clearly not gay, he is alpha like Arthur, he wants to show and prove it to Selly and Rose. She added, “You always tell me that you can do anything for me. Now, I request with all my heart, let him do it.” These are the exact words she used. She continued, “I will be extremely happy if you do this for me. Please. Let him do it. Selly wants it also. She wants to watch it also. She is quite curious to watch it. If not for me just do it for her. I promise I will make it up to you. I will make you happy. We will all be happy.” She was looking at me with pleading eyes. I thought for a moment, though I was sure that I could not say no to this woman. I admit that the idea turned me on, though its extreme side made me afraid. But how could I say no to this woman. I would be quite happy to see her happy. When I said yes, she cheered up and gave me lots of thank you kisses and then looking in my eyes she said, “You know that I love you right? I love you.” She gave me a final wet kiss on my lips, then rushed to the bedroom saying, I will call Selly and give her the happy news. I heard her talking with Selly and asking her what time they would arrive. Some muffled talk also, which I couldn’t understand. She came back and said, “Selly sent you her deepest thanks for accepting.”, then with her way of telling my name when she is in the good mood said, “Come on dear Al, let’s get prepared. They will be back soon.” I said, “It was fast.” She said that they knew that she would talk to me and that was why they left the house. They were waiting for my answer to come back. Yavo would stay at father’s house that night. Apparently, everything was arranged. I was in another state of shock.
Rose took me to the bedroom and prepared me as usual in the attached bathroom. She prepared my hole as well, as she always did when Arthur visited, in case he may want to penetrate me. She was again doing everything as if we were playing a game and as always playing with my cock occasionally to get me aroused and probably to make me get in the mood. But this time she did it showing lots of affection with her kisses, more than usual. She made me wear lingerie again, telling me that they wanted to see me in them, meaning Mark and Selly. Rose changed herself into a robe and applied some make-up, just as she did before Arthur arrived. She was as sexy as ever. Rose is a curvy woman with large breasts. I am not a large breast fun and I used to like fit women in the past. This changed with Rose. For me, Rose was the sexiest woman on the earth, and I was quite in love with her.

As a side note, Selly is not a much talkative person. Yavo is even less talkative. They have always been quite respective to me. When we were all together, most of the talk was between me and Mark, with addition of Rose most of the time. We were more in agreement with Mark, when discussing subjects. We also had same type of sense of humor. I liked him. Now, I was quite surprised that he wanted this. Rose continued to say that Selly wanted it just because Mark wants it. But just out of curiosity, she wanted to watch it. Rose strictly told me that there would be no sexual contact between me and Selly, which I never thought would. She added that Selly and herself don’t have any type of sexual contact either.

Selly and Mark returned home. Rose went to meet them as I waited in the bedroom. After a while Rose came back and said, “Let’s go.” Holding my hand, she pulled me towards Selly’s bedroom. Curtains were closed, but as it was afternoon there was enough light to see the details. On entering the room, I saw Selly sitting on the armchair fully clothed in her jeans, knees folded to her chest like she was watching a movie on tv. As she saw me, at first, she looked at me with large and astonished eyes. Then she couldn’t stop her chuckle, trying to hide her mouth with both hands. A flush of shame passed through my body. Rose gave my hand a firm squeeze as if to assure me that everything was ok. Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a bathrobe. Rose broke the ice saying jokingly, “Here we came. We hope we didn’t make you wait for too long.” Followed by giggles from all. Then Rose, doing the exact same things she did when it was with Arthur, shyly smiling as if it was a game and with robot-like movements, she sat near Mark and opened the front of his robe and took his semi hard cock in her hand, began to softly stroke it. Then, she leaned over and took his cock in her mouth giving it a couple of sucks. Then holding his cock in her hand, she looked at me smiling and said, “Come on, come. Kiss it.”, then nodding her head towards his cock. Again, just as she did when it was with Arthur. Seeing my hesitance, she said “Come on, let’s kiss it together.” I kneeled in front of Mark. He opened his legs. Rose held his cock in one hand, directed my head towards it with the other. An uncut cock, may be same size with me but a bit thicker. I heard a muffled chuckle from Selly. Rose gave a kiss to his cock and looked at me and said, “Kiss it.” Grabbed my head and lightly pulled it towards Mark’s cock. I was kissing his cock, Rose was whispering me, “Well done. You are doing very good. Kiss. Well done. Always do what I say. Kiss. Well done.”, at the same time giving kisses on my cheek. Then she said, “Kiss his balls.” As I was kissing, I again heard muffled giggles from Selly. Rose suddenly moved her hand between my legs and grabbed my cock in my panties. I believe it was semi hard. Still, as mostly she does, she whispered, “This is erect. Yes, it is erect.” and started stroking it. Then she said, “Come on, take it into your mouth.”, followed with kisses to my cheek. When I did, she started again, “Well done. Suck. Well done. Always do like this. Always listen to me. Well done.” With each push she would approvingly say, “Well done, doing very good, well done, yes, just like this. Then she kneeled to my side and moved the hand on my head, sliding it down on my back, then in my panties, and finally reaching between my ass cheeks. A finger found its way easily in, then another, then another. Although she prepared me beforehand, for just in case every time Arthur visited, if he wanted to fuck me, she always did this, probably to make sure that I was ready. I realized that Selly was standing on my side. She was probably watching closely. After a while, Rose moved aside, opening a space between Mark and herself. With a soft tone and patting on the bed she said, “Come my dear Al. Bend over here.” Obviously, again she was the one directing the scene. That is how it was with Arthur as well. I always wandered how quickly and easily she could adapt to her role and how she was determining the dynamics of the trio so expertly to make everyone happy. I bent down putting my hands on the bed. Rose raised and stood on my left side. She lowered my panties and removed them. I felt her hands opening my cheeks apart. I felt Mark’s cock head on my hole, moving it up and down. Then I felt him pushing in slowly. Rose was saying to me, “Don’t contract. Loosen it. Let him in. Al, loosen it. Let him push it in.” The head went in. He started to move it in and out with slow but slightly deeper strokes. Then he fully buried himself in. A grunt escaped from my mouth, and I heard a muffled giggle from Selly. When he stopped, I realized that Rose was stroking me, and I was hard. I heard Selly whisper surprisingly, “All is in. I don’t believe.”, then giggling to herself. Then I heard her ask to Rose, “Is he hard?” She did not answer, though I heard Selly gasp, “Woww!” and then giggle. Mark started to move in and out with slow strokes. Rose was stroking me fast as if it was her job and she had to make me cum fast. Once in while she was saying “Uh-uh. Well done. Uh-uh. You are doing very well. Well done. Keep going like this.” Then I realized that I was softly moaning with Mark’s each stroke and Rose was saying these rhythmically after my moans, as if approving my moans. I was close to coming but I did not want to, as I did not want Selly and Mark to see it. Then with a couple of loud grunts, Mark emptied himself in me, faster than I would expect and pulled his cock out. I fell on the bed face down. Rose came to me and lied by my side stroking my hair, giving kisses, and saying, “You have done very well. Well done. Very well done.” I heard Selly and Mark leaving the room. Then Rose asked, “Why you didn’t come. You didn’t cum.” I said that I was close but didn’t want them to see it and also, I wanted to be with her alone when I cum. Rose said, “Yes, you deserved that”, with a giggle and added, “But you may cum in front of them. You know it. Nothing to be ashamed of. It is quite normal. Mark stimulates you behind and I stimulate your front, of course you will come. Whenever you want, you may cum. You know that. You don’t have to hold it. Let yourself cum if you want to.”, followed by a kiss.

When we went to our bedroom. She hugged me and gave me a kiss and said, “My dear Al, you were great. I am grateful to you for helping me in this. You know, I am helping Selly, and you are helping us both. You should see the happiness in Selly’s eyes a little while ago. You made her quite happy. You made them both happy. I am sure that Selly will thank to you for helping them. I am sure that she will tell it to you herself. You know that both Mark and Selly loves and respects you. I am sure that it will never change. I see this as a family thing. Everyone has their own role. Mark is like Arthur. He is also alpha. He wants to show it. He wants to prove himself to Selly. Selly wants to see that as well. We are just helping them. They should be grateful to us.” With that, she said “Come on, let’s show some affection to your pee pee.”, laughing to herself. She sat on the side of the bed and opened her robe and asked, “Do you want to kiss it? Come. You like to kiss it. Come.” Of course, I loved to kiss and lick it. Normally when I ask for sex, if she is not in the mood, she still helps me, sometimes even without undressing. But if she wants to reward me somehow, she lets me kiss it but no licks. Licks and fucks are allowed when she is in the mood. Though I sensed that she was not in the mood, I wanted to try my chance as she was in a quite happy mood. I asked, “May I fuck you a bit.” She said, “No. Come on kiss me there. Come. Let’s make you come.” I said, “Please. Just for a while.” This time she said, “Al, not now. My kuku needs a brake. It has been too busy lately.”, giggling to herself. “Come on, kiss it. Mark will probably want to make it once more before the bed. You know he would like Selly and me together. Don’t put in me now. I promise I will let you later. Now come on, kiss.” I was upset but complied. I was quite horny and ready to come. But I wanted to spare it for the night. I told her I will wait for the night. I don’t know why but she was happy to hear this. She cheerfully said, “Ok, then. Let me get the dinner ready.”

Dinner was quite normal, like nothing has happened. I felt that they were all forcing themselves to act normal, which helped me to feel at ease. After dinner, Rose and I reclined on the sofa watching tv. Selly and Mark were in Selly’s room, probably watching Netflix as they mostly do. Close to midnight, I heard Selly calling Rose, “Mom! Could you come for a while.” Rose answered instantly, “Coming my dear.” Like in a hurry, she immediately rose from the couch and holding out her hand towards me said, “Come on, let’s go.” I wasn’t expecting that. Seeing my uncertainty, she said, “He wants me, not you. You will just sit there. They want you to be there also. They want us all to be together. It will be better this way. Mark wants you to watch. He is like Arthur. Arthur wanted you to watch, remember? It is to show that you approve it. Furthermore, Selly will be more relaxed if we are all together and nobody outed. She will be happy. I know her. Show her that you fully approve. She will feel more relaxed. You know she respects you, and she loves you. She will not be happy if you feel outed. She will be very happy if you show that you fully support me, and of course that also means to fully support her.” Though she never asked me, she probably knew that that I would like to watch. But still as she usually does, she wanted me to hear her own reasoning. According to her reasoning, what we are doing with others is not sex, but it is the rational thing to do at those circumstances. Then she gave me a kiss on the lips and said, “Let’s go. You don’t need to change. Come like this. I will give your reward later tonight. You would like to lick my back hole. Don’t you?” I loved to lick it, but it was quite a rare thread for me. She took my hand and put it on her butt and holding there, we entered the room.

The room was quite dim. Rose told me to sit on the armchair that was towards the foot of the bed at Sell’s side. Selly and Mark were in the bed under the covers. Rose lied on the bed to other side of Mark, going under the covers. Turning her body towards Mark, I saw her hand moving over his groin, probably to grab his cock, as she typically does with me. She started to stroke it. After a short while, she told Mark, “Come, come on top of me. Come on.” It was her way of asking when she wanted me to fuck her, and it is always quite an erotic moment for me. I couldn’t see much, as everything was under the covers and the room was quite dark. From her movements I could guess that she opened the front of her robe, then removed her bra and panties. Dropped them to the side of the bed. She did not remove her robe. Mark moved on top of her. I could see she opened her legs and moved her hand in between them. She kept her hand there. I believe she was rubbing his cock over her pussy, probably to make herself wet. Something she did with me only once. I always like to prolong the foreplay with her; therefore, she is always wet when she asks me to get on top. Then I heard her deep breaths, which was a sign that Mark was entering her. As soon as Mark started to move between her legs, she started to moan, then started to scream, though her screams was not as hard as it was when she is with me or was with Arthur. However, they were real and quite erotic as always. It didn’t take long for Mark to come. With deep moans, Mark emptied himself in her. It was like three or four minutes, but which was also enough to bring Rose to two orgasms. Remember, she can orgasm very fast. As soon as Mark got off her, Rose raised from the bed, closing the front of her robe. She picked up her bran and panties from the floor, and put the panties between her legs. Giggling she said, “Ok, everybody has done their job perfectly. Everybody is happy now.”, followed with laughs from all. With giggles, both Selly and Mark approved that they were happy and thanked to both of us. We said our good nights and went to bed. It was as if we were leaving after a dinner party. We were walking in the corridor towards the bedroom when we heard Selly calling, “Mom, wait.” Walking fast, she came directly towards me and hugged me tightly. Then she gave a warm kiss on my cheek. Looked at me in the eyes and said, “I am deeply thankful to you Al. Thank you so much.” She kissed both cheeks once more. She then hugged Rose and gave several kisses to her cheeks. She has never done anything like this to me before. She is always respective to me, but mostly less emotional. We said our goodnights. On the way to bedroom, Rose jokingly said, “It is your lucky night. You got the kisses from Selly. You got your reward. See? I told you. You made her quite happy. Well done. You deserved it.” Then she added, “Come on, let’s go. I will give you your reward. Tonight, you deserved it. You deserved a good reward from me. Well done. Come.” With that she pulled me towards the bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, she removed her robe and went under the covers and said, “Come on, get naked and come.” I undressed and lied next to her, facing each other. We started kissing. Her hand grabbed my cock. She said, “Always agree with what I say, like you did today, you will always get your reward. Anything you want. Do you want to put it in me?” Being a very happy man, I answered, “Of course, yes.” She said, “Then, come on. Come over me.” She opened her legs and then took the panties that was in between them and put it to her side. She said, “Come on, put it in me.” She was pulling me through my cock towards her. When I was there, she started to rub my cock between her pussy lips. Her pussy was quite wet with Mark’s sperms. It was also quite warm. She asked, “It is too wet, isn’t it?” I told her it was. Suddenly she looked at me and she said, “Would you like to lick it first. You can lick if you want. Don’t you want to lick it?” I froze and couldn’t answer. With thi, she said, “Come on, lick it first. You like to lick me there.” Pushing me down towards her pussy from my shoulders. Suddenly she closed her hand on her pussy and said, “Come on, lie here and let me sit on your face. You like it when I sit on your face.” Even we were having more sex, her sitting on my face was still a rare thread for me. She sat on my mouth facing towards my head, with her hand still covering her pussy. She said, “Open your mouth. I will pour it in.” I did and she removed her hand. Mark’s sperms started to flow in my mouth. She bent her head to see and make sure her pussy was on top of my mouth. Then she sat almost with her full weight and started to move her pussy back and forth on my mouth. I was licking with pleasure, also started to play with my cock. Then she moved her ass over my mouth and let me to lick her hole for a while. First time she did this. She didn’t let me to lick her there when I have tried it before. Therefore, she knew I would like it. I was in heaven. She started ride over my wet face. I heard her start to moan. After a while, she stopped and said, “Come on, put it in me.” She lied on her back and opened her legs. I entered with ease. It was quite wet but still tight. I started to fuck her with slow stokes. Rose started moaning. I increased my pace and she started to scream and pull me deep in her with her hands. Another thing that she rarely does. She was screaming and saying, “You are fucking very good Al. You are fucking me very good. You are very good.” One more rare thread for me. It didn’t take long for her to come. Deeply breathing and as she does when it is too much for her, she pushed me, saying “That is enough. Enough. I am tired. Come on, let’s make you come.” She knows that it will take some time for me to come and after her orgasms, she does not let me fuck her for too long if she is done. This time I insisted to fuck her more and begged, “Please, let me some more.” I was expecting her to push me again but instead she said, “Ok, fuck me. Go on fucking me. Fuck me as much as you like.” Then she continued saying, “Cum in me. Pour it in me. Empty yourself in me.” I sensed I was close. She also sensed this and started to make moans. The moans were fake though and she was giggling between the moans looking at me, as if making fun of me. She has never faked an orgasm before. With a fake aroused face, and her eyelids smiling kinkily, she was saying, “Cum in me. Give it to me. Empty yourself in me. Oh! You are fucking very good. Fuck me and cum in me. I want you to pour it in me.”, followed by fake moans. Then, I lost it. It was amazing. It was the third time I was coming in her in our entire relationship. Because fist it takes a bit for me to come and second her orgasms are quite intense and she gets quite tired after second in most cases. Whether I have come in her or not, she always goes to the bathroom to clean pussy after we finish. This time she hugged me and started to give kisses on my lips and said, “It was very good Al. You fucked very good. You fucked me very good. You fuck very good.” Hugging each other face to face, we went to sleep. This was another rare thing she does. A very intimate experience for me, which I love to do. Normally, she turns her back and expects me to tightly hug her with both hands, each holding a breast. I am not sure whether I have told it, but we almost always sleep naked. If she wants us to hug each other face to face, she usually does it in the morning soon after we wake up. I have never asked her, but I think she does it to increase our connection by secreting more oxytocin hormone. I love it when we do it. However, we do it only when she wants. Once I tried to hug her like this, but she stopped me saying, “My mouth is smelling.” Though, when she wants to do it, smell doesn’t happen to be an issue.

When we woke up in the morning, we again hugged each other, this time giving wet kisses to each other on the lips. I felt quite happy and quite in love with her, and it was also one of the rare moments that I felt her love towards me. Because she is mostly on the cool side and I am the one who always show the affection. At that moment I was thinking that she kept her promise on making me happy. After that day, she always showed me more affection. She made me feel that we have a tighter relation now. I was almost always living in her house now, rarely going to my own. She opened a space in one of her wardrobes for me to bring some clothes. Another development was, activities like dinners at home or dinners out, shopping trips, going out to bars to listen live music, sometimes watching a movie at home etc. were now always done five of us being together. Of course, Yavo was unaware of the sexual activities. Rose was extremely careful about it. I was not that close with Selly and Yavo in the past, though we could share more talk with Mark. Yavo was still cool and respectful as he has always been towards everyone. On the other hand, Selly seemed to be happier and smiling more. Moreover, she was more talkative with me, and acted warmer than ever, showing even more warmth to me than she shows to Rose. That added my happiness. Mark also seemed happier. After a long time, I was feeling the closeness of a family.

I am not sure whether I will write the rest, but if somehow I write I will certainly upload it.
Again sorry for my English.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:03 pm

i love your adventure. keep listening to Rose and you will be a happy man.

MiddleC
Virgin

Unread post by MiddleC » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:48 pm

Great writing and detail.
I am eager to read therest of your story.
Please don't stop.

One question - was dressing in lingerie and sexually treated as a woman something you had fantasised about before it happened?

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:15 pm

Glad you decided to continue your story.

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:59 pm

Also pleased to read more of your adventure. Thanks for the detailed posts. Looking forward to the next chapter!

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:12 am

Wow, amazing storytelling thank you.

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:10 pm

Thank you MiddleC.

Q: Was dressing in lingerie and sexually treated as a woman something you had fantasised about before it happened?

A: Yes I have fantasized about it, but I was sure that I would not be able to do as it would be extremely humiliating. When I did, it was even more humiliating than I have thought. Especially the first time with Arthur and the first time with Selly and Mark. I did not fantisize about being sexually treated as a woman. It was also too much for me.
Last edited by alpatas on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:19 pm

is the sex with selly and mark still going on?

alpatas
Virgin

Unread post by alpatas » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:34 am

I can say yes, though they are back to university at the time being.