Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vicg
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by vicg » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:06 pm

Ugh. I hate that women have to deal with creeps like that.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:22 pm

Sorry to hear. Was there any problem when you got there? Or did his roommates have things diffused by the time you arrived?

In reading a lot of stuff on this board, like you, when engaging in this LS one of the things to consider is her safety. That is very important. And in this instance, from what you said occurred before with you guys and Jamal, there was no indication that it would go South. So please don’t you or her beat yourself up about the choice she made to go out with him on Friday.

I hope you both will recover from this soon.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:56 am

Sorry to hear how bad things went for Jess but very glad she is safe and the roommate was apparently a good guy. Give her all the love and support you can and let her tell you when or if she is ready to ever give things outside of the relationship another shot. I would say that y’all both need to give a good hard look at the idea of her going out dancing by herself without somebody she knows well and without a reliable ride home if things go south. Football players have an unfortunately well earned reputation for that kind of thing and she is very lucky the roommate stepped in and stopped it instead of joining in. Probably a good idea to have a better bailout option than that if she ever wants to try anything similar again. Good luck and let us know how your lady is doing when you have a chance. We may not know y’all personally, but it doesn’t mean we don’t care.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:53 am

Quick update.

Jess is definitely a little bit rattled by what happened last Friday.

But apparently not rattled enough to keep from seeing Carlos. He is coming over again this evening.

I spent a lot of time with her since Friday night. She’s been a little bit scared by it, but mostly pissed off that he turned out to be such an ass. She really liked him before he decided he was entitled to her pussy just because she was in an open relationship. We’ve talked a lot, I’ve held her in my arms a lot, and we’ve gently made love a few times since.

Clearly she’s over it enough to invite Carlos back, but in our conversations she’s clearly indicated that we would need to be much more cautious in the future.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:05 pm

Yay! I think being careful in vetting people is a really good idea. I think if the approach that my boyfriend doesn’t mind if I go out dancing is probably better than revealing secrets about your true relationship. Are you going to stick around tonight, or give them some alone time?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:51 pm

Jujube,

I agree and would also like to know if Todd is sticking around while they fuck tonight or not.

But you bring up a good point about Jess revealing their open relationship straight away. Possibly she was caught off guard or that Jamal persisted in asking her and she finally caved. We really do not know. Hind sight is 20:20, but maybe say that her bf is a lousy dancer and wants her to have a good time or something along those lines. I doubt that Jamal had any inkling about their relationship until she spilled the beans. That way, if they hit it off, then she could have made him work a bit to get into her pants last Friday. As I suggested or pointed out before, I always believed that if she was to have Jamal fuck her she would likely need to tell him that she was cheating on Todd. That would certainly be plausible. Then, maybe eventually after a few fuck sessions tell him something about their relationship. But now that's water under the bridge but certainly food for thought down the road if they decide to have other guys beside Carlos fuck her.
Last edited by joel68 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Joel, I agree. I’m actually glad Jess found out on the front-end that Jamal was a bad actor. If she had started a relationship, it could have had really bad repercussions down the road for both Jess and Collegeguy. Guys like that don’t necessarily act civil if they’re dropped. No harm, no foul this time. Next!

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:20 pm

What a relief she is up to seeing Carlos tonight. Hopefully that will help put Jamal in perspective as a single bad actor. Have a good evening. I assume you’re staying in with them: you should, to just reassure her.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:03 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:53 am
But apparently not rattled enough to keep from seeing Carlos. He is coming over again this evening.
It's so sad that the poor dear had to be treated that way! It's very nice to hear that you've been a good supportive boyfriend for her in this time of distress!
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Clearly she’s over it enough to invite Carlos back, but in our conversations she’s clearly indicated that we would need to be much more cautious in the future.
The fact that she is thinking about the future is a very good sign! She is definitely not sounding like she is ruling out future adventures with non-total-ass 'Jamals'. Something in her admission about the open relationship made him assume that she is a slut that can be treated like a piece of meat. Definitely needs a better approach as an opener! She sounds very smart, and you do too, so I'm sure you can together come up with a better one!

I hope tonight with Carlos goes well! Make sure you are extra loving afterwards!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

CCT - Sorry to learn of Jess's problems with Jamal. It goes to show one can never make assumptions about people.
- I think Jamal should be thanking his lucky stars, in one way.
- This is also an example of why university campuses are getting a poor reputation when it comes to sexual assaults.
- Good that Jess is still ok with seeing Carlos.
- Perhaps it might be a good idea for Jess to look into taking some self defence courses.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Todd, I am certain you were in full empathy mode at the time, but did those conversations also cause a delicious little twist in your guts too, realizing that what she was really saying was “we need to be much more cautious about how we go about finding more guys to fuck me while you wait to clean me up.”

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 pm

Everything go ok Weds night Todd? Jess get Carlos back in her saddle?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 pm

txrockdog,

Yeah. I am wondering what’s up with him too. Hopefully he will decide to come back and let us all know what happened with her fuck session the other night.

It’s been more than 48 hours since he was here. He usually checks in sooner after one of her sessions. Oh well. Maybe normal life got in the way.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 pm

Probably mid-terms season, and tonight is Friday night. So I doubt we hear from him before sometime tomorrow at the earliest.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:55 am

Sorry I haven’t updated. It’s been a busy week. Jess and I are both home for Easter weekend with our families.

Jess did have sex with Carlos this week, I was staying late on campus. She was actually asleep in bed by the time I got back home (I was behind and had a lot to work on).

Other than that, not much to talk about. She’s still trying to process how close she came to disaster last weekend. We’ll see how that changes things moving forward.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:32 am

Hi Todd
Happy Easter
Thank you for the update.
It is good that Jess had sex with Carlos, a simple quiet fuck with him, totally stress-free, unlike Jamal. Very relaxing for her, sending her to sleep.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 am

There has been a rather significant development over the weekend, I guess actually starting on Wednesday with Carlos.

Apparently Jess told Carlos on Wednesday that it was going to be their last time together. She didn’t mention this to me until we were on our drive back to school after spending Easter with family.

We had a long conversation about our future together after the weekend at home. I think the incident with Jamal made her take stock of where she’s at in her life and made her rethink where she’s going.

She wants us to start thinking about marriage again. We aren’t setting a date or making any specific plans yet, but she says she’s been thinking that she really would like us to start planning a future together. But she says she feels like the experimentation we’ve been doing is not what she would want in a marriage. I think she’s interested in figuring out if I can put my desires aside and step up to be the only man in her life, which is how she would want it to be as a wife.

So, for now at least, the extracurricular activity has been put on hold and Jess wants us to focus on what our future together might look like.

So the ball is in my court. I have to decide if I can live without these desires that have been given free rein for a little while.

I think I can, but we shall see

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:05 am

Hi Todd
Thanks for the update. Dramatic indeed.

You yourself were thinking about marriage too, so that part of the question is not difficult, since you would like to marry Jess. You can clearly begin planning together, even if you hold off doing anything. There is no rush, but in the current circumstances be careful in case any prevarication by you is misconstrued by her.

It is not surprising that she has been put off having third-party sex, given Jamal's behaviour. I feared she would be.
wannabecUKold wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:50 am
Well we hope she is not turned off Carlos and the lifestyle. But she could well have a natural reaction that faults Todd and his fetish, and in which she is done with an open relationship for the time being, and possibly even any sex with any men till she has shaken off this horrific experience.
You don't really have any option (nor desire) other than to go along with what Jess wants. In practice, I think that once you have said you can live without your desires, she will be relaxed. She will then start to miss the possibility of sex with others, especially Carlos. She will again want to go dancing with Carlos, and then it is up to her what she does with him afterwards. Fingers crossed, because it has been a great and enjoyable relationship with him.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:00 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:05 am

You don't really have any option (nor desire) other than to go along with what Jess wants. In practice, I think that once you have said you can live without your desires, she will be relaxed. She will then start to miss the possibility of sex with others, especially Carlos. She will again want to go dancing with Carlos, and then it is up to her what she does with him afterwards. Fingers crossed, because it has been a great and enjoyable relationship with him.

My strong suspicion here is that Jess wants to learn, before she agrees to marry me, if I will put aside my non-conventional desires in order to put complete priority on our long term relationship and family life. I can’t really assess at this point if she is thinking of this as something that will ultimately be temporary or not. I see two possibilities. She does not believe the nature of our current relationship is a good fit for a long term marriage that includes raising children. Or, she could once again just be testing me, seeing if I will completely abandon these desires in the interest of our relationship and prioritize us completely, knowing that eventually she may want to get back together with Carlos or someone else later on.

Bottom line, though, is that I agree with your assessment. I think that if I start dropping hints that I want her to keep having sex with other men, it’s going to be a warning to her that I am not the man she is interested in marrying.

Only time will tell, but as you say, I am going along with her desires here. She wants me to commit to us and set these fantasies aside. I am going to do everything I can to comply with that wish.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:29 pm

She may honestly think she can transform herself into a traditional, vanilla, monogamous wife, but she’s just kidding herself. If you love her, then marry her, and don’t raise the subject of being a cuckold until she does. I’d be willing to bet that, down the road, she’ll want some variety on her own. I suggest that you go along with the idea, then let her lead the way.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:49 pm

It's hard because you guys are young. I think there is so much, even subconscious, pressure on women to be these monogamous, and vanilla wives (think Disney, etc.). I can tell you that you won't be able to squash those desires because your kinks are likely your kinks and if you try to repress it, it generally makes them worse.

You may want to say something along the lines of - we could always just use toys, fantasy, and role play as an option as well. You can definitely always say you don't NEED her to actually sleep with other people which may take a lot of that pressure off.

I'm sorry this is hard for you guys to talk about directly. Many of us understand deeply.
Ohio

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:22 pm

Jess seems like she's quite the catch and worth it taking a temporary or permanent pause. You got to experience your greatest fantasy and you'll always have those memories. It's a positive that she is willing to give up sex with all other men so you must be doing something right in the bedroom. Like others have said there is always a chance that she will miss the freedom you gave her and want to do it again. She knows that if she wants to go back to it that you will agree instantly so she just needs to know that she in a vanilla relationship is going to be enough for you. It's likely that she is just dealing with the trauma from nearly being raped and she at the moment doesn't want to risk that happening again. Tell her that she is all you need and you can put the chuck stuff in the past. If she missses it you'll be back to it. Realistically it is better to focus on your relationship with her now and graduate before considering a return. If it happens again maybe you should be with her watching so she will feel safe. If it never happens again you've got yourself one sexy wife to spend the rest of your days together.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:59 pm

Maybe I missed something here. If I did, apologies. She just had Carlos fuck her last week.

From reading the posts, I am getting the impression that she is done fucking other guys. At least for now. Is that the case, because I must have missed it?

Or is she taking a break? I am a bit confused.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:51 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:00 am
Or, she could once again just be testing me, seeing if I will completely abandon these desires in the interest of our relationship and prioritize us completely, knowing that eventually she may want to get back together with Carlos or someone else later on.
If she is testing you, this kind of deceitfulness on her part is not conducive to a healthy relationship, and she appears to have done this before with you so you may be right. You guys are young, so it's somewhat understandable that this kind of behavior is happening but this tendancy of hers does not reflect well on her IMO.

Honest communications from both of you is needed if you want to avoid future disasters as a couple. You already had a disaster around this kind of stuff last year. I fear you're not ready for marriage and children if you can't both figure out how to be honest with each other.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:12 pm

joel68 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:59 pm
Maybe I missed something here. If I did, apologies. She just had Carlos fuck her last week.

From reading the posts, I am getting the impression that she is done fucking other guys. At least for now. Is that the case, because I must have missed it?

Or is she taking a break? I am a bit confused.
There are only three collegecuck_tx3 posts between your two most recent posts for you to read, it's right there.
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 am
There has been a rather significant development over the weekend, I guess actually starting on Wednesday with Carlos.

Apparently Jess told Carlos on Wednesday that it was going to be their last time together.