Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dream Weaver
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm

Mycall wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:08 am
There is an update.

We have decided to go ahead and get married.

I know this is something many of you have recommended against, but we’ve talked about it and can’t see a compelling reason not to. We are living together anyway. When we go home for the summer, we will have to spend most of the summer apart because neither of our parents will let us stay together in their house if we aren’t married. It’ll make both our parents much happier if we are married and won’t change much between us to make it happen.

Except, of course, the active participation in my fantasies which are basically put aside completely.

But I have Jess and that’s an amazing thing even without getting to play around with the kink.

We are working with our parents to set a date, trying to do it as early in the summer as possible so that we can continue to live together when we are home as well.
How come neither of your parents would let you stay together in their house if you are currently living together?

Seems super bizarre and kinda defies logic.
Early on it's hinted they have traditional, religious parents. Kids gonna rebel ammirite? lol.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:27 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

Stop posting here without Jess’ knowledge or consent. You’re going to be married now.
I disagree. It is important for each person in a marriage to have a separate sounding board, where you can get advice privately in advance of acting.

This forum has been Todd's. It is a sensible forum where he can test ideas and get a wide range of opinions.

Jess has been unaware of Todd's posting here and would take it amiss to learn that he had, so there is no question of his telling her.
I feel the “sounding board” aspect completed after he achieved his goal of becoming a cuck and Mike screwed up. Todds deception almost totaled the relationship. I do not see how keeping secrets from Jess serves any purpose now.

Of course this is Todds forum, but my view is still my view. And I do have a little experience in both a long marriage and being in the hotwife cuckold dynamic. If Jess doesn’t want to get back into things Todd’s reporting back will likely die on its own accord. He has his whole life ahead of him.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 pm

I had mixed feelings about telling Jess he posts here. But I did come to a conclusion.

Although with my track record it’s obvious I don’t have the ability to understand women, but I do believe he should not tell Jess he posts here. Being honest in a relationship is paramount for success, but there are times when lying by omission is probably the best policy, especially if it will cause hurt to the other party. There is nothing positive to be gained by Todd admitting he posts here. And, based upon some of her reactions in the past, I do believe he should not tell her he is here.

As 4her said, the posts will probably not continue due to the disaster with Jamal, then not seeing Carlos, and now getting married.

Whether they get back into the cuck stuff in the future will be entirely up to her. If it never occurs again, Todd got to experience it for real and was probably the envy of a lot of guys who followed his thread. It did not get totally to where he wanted it to, but there were signs it had the potential to get hotter until it crashed and burned after the episode with Jamal.

But on the bright side it appears their relationship has endured with them now getting married.

It’s very likely we have heard the last from him.

But it was a helluva ride.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:45 am

My view is not to necessarily reveal what was shared here up until now. Much of it was deleted anyway. My view is to be transparent going forward which would mean to stop posting here.

Todd got what he was after. He almost lost the love of his life, but fortunately did not. The result was so surprising I doubted the story for awhile. Pursuing this lifestyle at any age can bring risk to a relationship. At a young age, the risk is greater. Honest open conversation is the foundation for a good marriage, and vital for one like this.

I also come from a similar background to Jess and Todd. While they are stepping away from it for now, it would not surprise me that they return to it, especially as they grow their family.

It was for these reasons I feel it’s best to stop posting. I agree that this is probably not the time to discuss this forum with Jess. I think it might upset her. Moving forward without it is the best course in my view. But I may be wrong.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:22 am

4her,

I do agree. Unless Jess decides to get back into it Todd should just accept that he got to have a taste of it for a while and leave it there. But I I do agree, as I mentioned, that he should not reveal that he has posted here to her. There were a bunch of things he revealed in his previous thread, that I will not mention here out of respect, that indicate his cuck tendencies are very strong.

But revealing his posts will have no positive effect on his relationship. Quite the contrary considering how she reacted to some of the stuff in the past. So it was an interesting thread to follow. And who knows, she may decide to get back into at some point in time. If she does, she knows she has the green light from Todd.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:41 am

Maybe I miss reading something, but I don’t get all the people in the last few days telling Todd to set the fantasy aside. Todd’s not the one who cuckolded Todd. Todd’s fantasy wasn’t even known by his girlfriend.

So now they have it figured out and suddenly everybody is getting cold feet for him like somehow he’s been driving all of this. lol what? No. He’s more like a guy on a bucking bronco holding on for dear life (and he likes it).

He can “set the fantasy aside” all he wants, I’m not sure it matters at all. His girlfriend fucks other guys openly and cucks him because she wants to.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:42 pm

Dream Weaver makes a fair comment.
Jess sees Todd's fetish as a different lust from her desire to fuck other guys. She is concerned that his fetish puts him beyond the pale as a marriage partner (just like if he was gay), whereas she sees her desire to fornicate as just normal. But despite her concerns about Todd's fetish, she has been more than happy to take advantage of it to fuck other men, and even to play up to it (eg sporting herself half naked with Carlos in front of Todd, or teasing Todd about her being Todd's 'naughty girlfriend'). I think she is more comfortable with it than she admits.
At the moment she is also still recovering from the Jamal episode, which would put anyone off, but even so she fucked Carlos shortly after.

So yes there is a degree of hypocrisy in her position and I think she will come back to this lifestyle - especially wanting to have Carlos fuck her again. But, as she makes this momentous decision about marriage, it is understandable that she has in piety stipulated no more cuckolding, and, if Todd wants to get her, he is wise to go along with that.

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:19 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:41 am
So now they have it figured out and suddenly everybody is getting cold feet for him like somehow he’s been driving all of this. lol what? No. .....
This!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:19 am

Nobody is getting cold feet for Todd; we all hope that Jess will change her mind and cuck him again in the future. We're just taking at face value what he's shared w/r/t Jess's outlook...