Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
avid fan
Pervert

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:15 am

Things do seem to have taken a slightly ominous turn in relation to her attitude to the whole cuckolding side of things....it seems to be "ok, I'll have fun with Carlos as you're good with it, but you can forget hearing anything about it..."

Dunno,, seems like there's a bit of a grudge there....a little teasing and talking doesn't mean it's taking over your life.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:35 am

So there is a development.

I had asked to accompany her and Carlos when she went dancing with him last time. She thought it sounded awkward and didn’t want to do it.

This morning she suggested that she’d be willing to take me with her to go out dancing if I wanted.

We talked about how I don’t like to dance much and I’m terrible at it. Then she asked if I was planning on doing a lot of dancing when I tagged along with her and Carlos, or mostly just watching.

Of course I was planning on watching.

So she suggested I could come and watch her dance and her dance partners wouldn’t even have to know we were together, so they wouldn’t be creeped out by me being there to watch them dance.

So, that is the plan for tonight.

I guess I do get to watch her dance, but with whatever random guys are at the clubs.

Bscott766
Virgin

Unread post by Bscott766 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 am

That's very hot I'm excited for you. I bet you would love if she leaves with one of them

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:09 am

This sounds like a potentially major threshold to me. She's letting you watch! Hopefully that slope proves to be slippery.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:13 am

Thanks for the update, Todd.

This is an excellent development in Jess’s progress in cucking you. It is a textbook hotwife/cuckold scenario and it is great that she has embraced it. I think you are in for a treat tonight.

I hope all is well with Carlos and that he comes over soon when you are there.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Hey TODD,

Not sure if it is in your area, but just saw on the news about Lady Bird Lake. Seems someone is putting stuff in peoples drinks and then that person winds up in Lady Bird Lake dead.

Be wary and be safe out there.

Best wishes!

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:19 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:35 am
I guess I do get to watch her dance, but with whatever random guys are at the clubs.
So it sounds like Carlos may not be there tonight?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:28 pm

Interesting development. If you are going to be in the background are you two driving separately?

No Carlos?

You are just going to watch her dance and see what happens letting her control the night. But what would you like to have happen? Would you like to have her leave with a guy? Or maybe text Carlos to meet up later?

Or have her get horny dancing and have you take her home to fuck?

Whatever happens it should be an interesting night. Please let us all know when you have time.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:02 pm

Sorry, didn’t have a good chance to post until now.

Couple of points to make.

It was HOT watching Jess dance last night. We danced together a few times, but I think we both preferred it when she danced with other guys.

I will say I got good benefit out of it, because we were both really horny by the time we made it back to the apartment, so the sex last night was pretty intense.

The main thing to report, however, is that Jess got a guys phone number.

Those who followed the story before I deleted all the details will remember a day in the fall when we were watching a football game and she commented on how nice one of the player’s asses was, and wondered if she’d ever meet him on campus.

Well, she met him!

Not really, of course, but close enough.

Neither of us remember which player she commented about, so we would never know if she met that player, but she did meet A player from the football team. And she says he has a great ass. He was an above average dancer, and was one of her main dance partners last night.

And she asked for his phone number, saying she had fun dancing with him last night and might want to meet him for dancing some other time.

I have no idea if she’ll ever contact him again or if she has any interest in doing more than dancing with him. I’m not really going to push her on that one either, for obvious reasons.

I’ll go ahead and make up a name for him, since it’ll make it easier if he turns up in the future.

We’ll call him Jamal. I know, kind of cliche to name the black guy Jamal, but oh well.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:39 pm

Sounds like fun Todd! Other than the intense sex side of things, did Jess seem to enjoy having you along to watch? I know before she had expressed some hesitation that it would feel creepy for you to just be watching. Has she changed her mind on that now?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:50 pm

Good that she wasn’t uncomfortable having you watch her dance. A step in the right direction.

Any mention of Carlos since earlier in the week? Do you think it would be hotter for all 3 if you if Carlos went with you guys?

As for Jamal, just sit back and see what happens. Carlis too for that matter.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:23 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:39 pm
Sounds like fun Todd! Other than the intense sex side of things, did Jess seem to enjoy having you along to watch? I know before she had expressed some hesitation that it would feel creepy for you to just be watching. Has she changed her mind on that now?
The issue was with me tagging along on her dance date with Carlos, not so much me being there watching.

I suspect she still doesn’t want the three of us going together, but when it was just the two of us, she seemed okay about it.

And as far as Carlos, she hasn’t talked much about him since Tuesday.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:35 pm

Did she ask you at all if you liked watching her dance with other guys?

The fact that you went this time could indicate her being more comfortable with your kink. But really, who knows. She’s been full of surprises throughout this whole thing.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. I think there may be more to come. Especially with the exchange of numbers with Jamal.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:11 am

Excellent news. She goes off dancing and flirting in front of you. You watch. You two return home both horny and have intense sex (doubtless because both of you are imagining her fucking another guy). So she and you have the same fetish and you both benefit from openly indulging it. I am sure she now understands that cuckolding you must be part of your mutually fulfilling sex life.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:15 am

I have a feeling that Jamal is going to be largely taking Carlos’ place as her top fb sometime soon. This will be especially true if he knows she has a bf and that she has a free pass.
Ohio

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:07 pm

So, as far as I know, Jess hasn’t been with Carlos since last Tuesday, nor will she this week at all. Now that she’s on the pill, her periods are as regular as clockwork. Next one starts tomorrow. No Valentines Day sex for any of us this week.

Likely will be two weeks (or more) between her encounters with Carlos this time. I’m wondering if she’s doing it on purpose, wondering if I might get tired of waiting and suggest a hook up - testing me, in other words?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:25 pm

Since she has gotten on board with your cuck stuff she has been full of surprises. So what you suggested is entirely possible.

You recall the last time you suggested that she fuck Carlos and what happened. I would assume that if it is a test that you plan on passing it.

An interesting development last weekend. When you first suggested it with Carlos, it was rejected. Now without Carlos it was ok. And then there’s Jamal. What happens with him remains to be seen.

So I take it that she doesn’t fuck on her period. Not every girl refrains from sex during that time. But she’s driving the relationship.

It’s always interesting to read what is going on.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:20 am

Dude stop with the I'll call him - or real name- not real
Name stuff... just tell your story, nobody cares about names, at all.... just something to focus on for those that are jacking off to your story telling ... just tell the story.. geeeez 🫵🏻🦄💦

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:46 am

Watchinu69 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:20 am
Name stuff... just tell your story, nobody cares about names, at all.... just something to focus on for those that are jacking off to your story telling ... just tell the story.. geeeez 🫵🏻🦄💦
If you’d like, I’ll let you tell the story the way you’d like to tell it?

It’s far easier for me to tell a story with a name associated with the people involved so I don’t have to keep referring to people as “that guy that was in Jess’ class”, but I want to make it clear that it won’t do you any good to try to find a person by that name since I’m changing all of them.

I’m sorry you don’t like me making up names for all the people involved in our story. Feel free to find a different story where they don’t use names if it bothers you that much.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:27 am

I’ve never understood people jumping in and critiquing someone’s story. It’s their story to tell how they wish to tell it. I like the names just to keep it all straight, so you’re doing great.
Ohio

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:30 am

Todd, you indicated on your old thread from the beginning that the names were made up to protect your privacy as you told what was going on and your whole story. And now that's a big deal?

Also, you deleted your original thread due to privacy concerns. This is the first time since you began that anyone has objected to the names you chose for yourself, Jess, Mike, etc. Interesting that that is a concern. I won't say anymore because of the respect we are supposed to show on this board, but don't let this discourage you from continuing with your story. I think the rest of us who have been following it could care less if the names are made up.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:37 am

I quite like Todd's writing style, including the parentheticals around choosing the names. He's also going to be an extremely competitive hire as an engineer because of it -- the amount of people in our field who can't construct a proper sentence to save their lives is mind boggling.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:48 am

Could one of the names be changed to my name? I could use some excitement in my life.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:26 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:46 am
Watchinu69 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:20 am
If you’d like, I’ll let you tell the story the way you’d like to tell it?

It’s far easier for me to tell a story with a name associated with the people involved so I don’t have to keep referring to people as “that guy that was in Jess’ class”, but I want to make it clear that it won’t do you any good to try to find a person by that name since I’m changing all of them.

I’m sorry you don’t like me making up names for all the people involved in our story. Feel free to find a different story where they don’t use names if it bothers you that much.
CCT - Don't listen to this .........(fill in derogatory descriptive)
- Tell your story the way that fits you best. Personally I prefer names or even a letter significantly helps keep the characters straight, thou I guess those with a lesser capacity find it harder to follow long with all the extra details.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:29 pm

LL34,

I totally agree.