Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bscott766
Virgin

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by Bscott766 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 am

Hey thanks for the update, can't wait to hear how it went with Carlos last night. Super exciting news about Jamal I'm really hoping and I'm sure you are as well that she is going hook up with him. The possibilities are very exciting.

As for the marriage thing, I agree with the other poster I would wait till the end of the summer before doing it, but I really do like the idea, you should definitely do it she is perfect for you. It's your decision I know you will make the right choice for you and Jess.

Super excited for you.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:25 am

Todd,

Right now you have a good thing going with her. You don't want to freak her out and have her react negatively. She appears to be driving this whole kink of yours. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. There are a lot of guys on this board that envy you and your situation.

Probably best to table the proposal for the near future. See how the rest of the semester goes and also this Summer. Are you graduating this coming Spring? That could also be a factor that you need to take into consideration as you have said she is a little younger and will not be leaving school the same time you are.

Right now you are living together and I would assume the day to day stuff is going ok. Maybe consider waiting for her to bring up the future. Or possible ask her what she sees for you guys down the road.

I am the last guy here to give you advice on a successful relationship based on my track record. But not understanding women is something I am good at. So based upon that, I do agree with most of the guys that have commented on this would be to wait on the proposal for now.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am

Time for a quick update.

First the news I think a lot of people are waiting to hear. Jess and Jamal are planning to got out dancing Friday night! We talked about whether or not it could lead to more than just dancing and she asked me if I would be okay if it did. I assured her that I would be more than okay with it. She seemed like she was thinking of this as essentially a first date and wasn’t really planning anything other than just dancing. I guess we’ll see.

As for last night.

When I got home, I got what y_guy refers to as an ICE because Carlos and Jess were cuddling on the couch. Jess was wearing her favorite tease clothes (tank and panties) and Carlos was only wearing boxer briefs.

It was clear they were hanging out after a round of sex. I heated up some dinner and by the time I was done eating, she was leading him into the bedroom for round two. Once again I listened to Jess express her pleasure at what Carlos did to her. I did get a brief look at the bulge in the front of his underwear as she led him off. It’s a little hard to say for sure, but he certainly didn’t look small.

When Carlos left, Jess was waiting for me on the bed, and I spent considerable time cleaning the mess Carlos made of her (twice) before reclaiming her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am

Will she bring Jamal home too?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:36 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 am
When I got home, I got what y_guy refers to as an ICE because Carlos and Jess were cuddling on the couch. Jess was wearing her favorite tease clothes (tank and panties) and Carlos was only wearing boxer briefs.
That is so hot! Did she get up to welcome you home with a kiss or did you walk up to them and kiss her? Did they just sit together while you were there or was there active kissing and hand-action?

When they did go to the bedroom, did they close the door / lock it? This time you got to go down on her right after Carlos was finished, how was it and how did she react to it?

This Jamal development is very interesting. Depending on how picky you are this could count as kind of a third date! And we all know what that means!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:46 am

hiki,

I agree. I hope he tells us more about what happened. But having them both barely dressed after their first fuck must have been really hot. And watching them heat up a bit before going to the br while seeing Carlos’ erection in his boxers, wow.

And now a development with Jamal……

It’s progressing quite nicely.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:22 pm
Also, I am going to throw this out here, even though I already know this may be a controversial topic on here.

Over spring break, I spent some time contemplating the idea of asking (again) Jess to marry me.

I haven’t reached any decisions yet, but I am thinking about it.
CCT - Way too premature. Over all I believe you should wait toward graduation. This gives both you more opportunity to see how your situation settles down somewhat or not. Additionally there's real life regarding potential job offers and where they might take you in the country or the world. At this point just sit back and have fun with what's going on, you only get this period between 'real life' (work/family/kids/and other crap) and education once, so make the most of it before things start getting complicated. :D :D

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:00 pm

Wow … as I said a couple of weeks ago, Jess is gradually blurring the borders between the joint social time with Carlos and her private sexy time with him. It’ll be fun to see how far that goes, and how fast.

And I’m super excited to hear about the date with Jamal.

Your lady is really starting to enjoy the freedom you’ve given her!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:15 pm

Now that you have had a chance to listen more than once:
How does Jess sound with Carlos compared to you?
For you, what is the best and worst parts of listening?
Stamina wise: how long does Carlos last - compared to you?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 pm

Did she talk or tease you while you were eating her cream pie? Inquiring minds want to know!

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:49 pm

Fuck. So hot

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:13 pm

Absolutely perfect night and I can’t wait for Friday for you!!! You’re living the perfect dream man!
Ohio

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:51 pm

If you're considering marriage again, you need to revisit all of your assumptions - when you were last engaged you were both all in on the Christian thing. It's important you have compatible views on things like how important religion is, whether you want kids, etc. So, there's probably a lot of conversations you should have before actually proposing. You probably also want to have a solid answer in mind if she asks you tough questions like "do you want to have kids with me? Do you want to be the father?" My vote would be: Sex on the side is fun and bring that creampie home to me, but when it's time to get pregnant it's all me. But you have to figure out what's right for you.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:01 am

This is a great development, that Jess and Carlos were snuggled up on the couch half naked when you returned. Jess knew that you would be delighted to see them like that, Jess in her T-shirt and panties and Carlos just in his boxer shorts, evidently post sex, as you went over to kiss Jess and acknowledge Carlos. Make sure she knows you appreciate it. It would be great if it was a regular feature of when Carlos is over. It should be a good base for moving further forward. eg for it to progress so you too are in your boxer shorts when Carlos is present and for you to see them naked and to see them in bed together and chat with them and join them. It makes the whole arrangement feel very natural.
Incidentally, what did you think of Carlos’s body? Is it sexy?

I assume that Carlos does not know anything about Jamal? I can see that Jess would like to try a BBC. But I hope it does not come to spoil the happy three-way arrangement between you, Jess and Carlos which is very stable and relaxed and could go a long way.

PS
One possible progression that Jess might enjoy is if Carlos came over early one morning and fucked her. Plenty of scope for you to be in boxer shorts too and Jess naked and for everyone to be in the bedroom. With nude breakfast in bed (after cream pie)
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:24 am

A lot of interest since Monday.

Maybe Todd will come back and post a little more detail as a lot of people have asked about.

I was always wondering about Jamal. He appeared to be off the radar. As usual with this thread, when things get quiet it then heats up again.

Todd has given the green light for Jess to fuck Jamal. I wonder if they have had any more talk about him. Like if it does go down, where it happens, etc.

Also, what did they talk about, if anything, after Carlos left?

Looking forward to hear what happens this weekend.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:57 am

Super excited to hear how tonight goes.
Not too be a downer, but it may be time to start thinking about safety and health implications.

If it's just you and Carlos banging Jess, and Carlos isn't with anyone else, you're probably not worried about this. But if Jess is going to have multiple boy toys, you may need to start talking about condom use or other precautions - you don't want to catch anything.

In addition, if Jess was raised super Christian, her parents may have had weird attitudes about the HPV vaccine, so if she hasn't had that she should get it - it is crazy effective at preventing cervical cancer. You may also consider it, as it also can prevent some cancers in men.

KinkyB
Prepubescent

Unread post by KinkyB » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:29 am

The advice I'll give as a random internet person: Do not ask a woman to marry you unless you *know* the answer will be yes, triply so if you're quite young and the relationship is relatively new. This is a topic to bring up and discuss and make sure you're on the same page, calmly and with lots of time to discuss and consider. You may have a big fancy romantic proposal at some point, but it should not be a true shock or surprise and the answer should never, ever be in doubt. You do not ask for marriage; you pull the trigger on a topic that you and she have discussed and agreed on.

This is especially true given that your relationship with her has critical history around "I wanted something from my gf and didn't talk it through with her honestly enough."

(I might also just say I think your'e too young, but I think that'd be misleading. This is more about "how much has it been discussed and considered, and how long has the relationship existed," not your age per se.)

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:44 am

Things did not go well with Jamal last night.

He, of course, knows she has a boyfriend so he kept probing her, asking her why her boyfriend was okay with her going out dancing, alone, with him. Eventually she admitted that we have an open relationship (only half open, of course, but she didn’t tell him that).

He decided that meant he had the green light to fuck her and began to treat her like a slut only looking to be fucked. He seemed intent to fuck her in his car, she told him no and asked him to take her home. He took her to his apartment instead.

She texted me and asked me to come get her.

Fortunately his roommates recognized she wasn’t interested and intervened when he tried to drag her into his bedroom to fuck and were cool enough to help her out of the situation so that I could pick her up and take her home.

Jamal has been blocked on her phone now and that is, I hope, the last we hear of him.

Dude was dumb as fuck. She thought he was hot and a good dancer and had a “great ass”. If he’d played it cool, he likely could have been fucking her all the time. But he’s probably used to getting his way all the time so he figured she’d just give it up without a fight.

I suspect he would have raped her had his roommates not been home when they got there. She is clearly shaken by this. She just wanted me to hold her as she cried in my arms when we got home.

This might be the last of her looking for someone beyond Carlos and I as lovers.

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:31 am

Oh man that's horrible. Glad she made it out of there ok. Things totally could have gone in a different direction. Kudos to his roommates.

Read Krakauer's book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missoula: ... llege_Town Some things will ring familiar.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:46 am

Yikes - sorry to hear that. What an awful night for both of you. Sorry she picked up such a jerk and thankfully his roommate was there to intervene. I am sure she won't do anything for a bit but hopefully she doesn't let this one awful, terrible, rotten prick of a guy prevent her from exploring other men going forward --- in a few months or even a year or two when she is ready to try again.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:13 am

Well that was a grim turn...I guess move on, wiser, and be grateful as it could have gone much worse.

In reply to the preceding more positive report, when you had Carlos over and they entertained themselves before leaving you a tasty desert...I just had a question -

How amorous do they get when you're around?? It certainly sounds like they're getting more openly affectionate in your presence and given they were both lounging in their underwear when you arrived, was there much touching or more on display before they had round 2??

Also, not sure if it was mentioned, but do you know if Carlos is aware of your clean-up duties?? If not, wonder if he suspects, given he's sent packing while shes been filled up and left on the bed???

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:19 am

Well, thank God this happened on the front end, and nobody was hurt! I know Jess is in shock. What an entitled prick. I’m glad Jess didn’t tell him “oh my boyfriend doesn’t mind me dancing”, because his true nature would eventually come out, and it would be a terrible situation for you two. Take it easy and slow down a bit-there’s always going to be some bad apples. Hopefully you’ll spot them ahead of time.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:51 am

That really sucks. Take care of her and yourself this weekend.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 am

At least she’s not turned off to keeping Carlos as a regular lover. He seems like an ideal second boyfriend.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:50 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 am
At least she’s not turned off to keeping Carlos as a regular lover. He seems like an ideal second boyfriend.
Well we hope she is not turned off Carlos and the lifestyle. But she could well have a natural reaction that faults Todd and his fetish, and in which she is done with an open relationship for the time being, and possibly even any sex with any men till she has shaken off this horrific experience.
I hope it is not so, because Carlos has been a true gentleman and a great lover for her. I hope she will see that this three way relationship is a safe haven she can stick with.
I am sure that, Todd, you will look after her well. Maybe she will want also to confide in Carlos. She might like to have you two boys lie with her and make love to her together in a cherishing and protective manner.