Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
joel68
2 Bit Whore

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:17 am

Yeah Michael,

That’s one of the next questions. She got fucked from Carlos twice this week. The second time it ended up in Todd eating her with Carlos’ cum inside of her. Both of them really loved it.

What’s next for tonight and/or tomorrow night?

Carlos again? Or is Jamal on her agenda?

Stay tuned. Todd appears to be living out his fantasies in real time. Probably a lot of guys on this board would like to be him.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:00 pm

Before long, I predict that Todd will be swallowing Carlos’s cum from the source, with Jess watching on. 😊

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:06 pm

Based on everything he has said so far, I don’t think any of the three of them are interested in that.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:41 pm

txrockdog,

I agree. Todd is just turned on by Jess getting fucked really good. He has heard Carlos fuck her and loves it that it appears from her noises and that she told him he had to up his game, that Carlos fucks her better. And he loves it.

Maybe he will get to the point where he watches her fuck, but I doubt that he wants to suck cock.

I am wondering if he will come back here to tell us what is in store for the two of them on the upcoming weekend.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:47 am

People asked about the weekend. I haven’t posted anything because it’s just been the two of us since Wednesday night. I know better now than to try to talk her into anything else.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:45 am

Things have been a little quiet since the intensity that was last week. I don’t know if Jess wanted to dial things back a little or if it’s just because we’ve been busy, but it’s pretty much been just the two of us since last week.

That may change tonight however. Jess let me know that she invited Carlos over for dinner tonight.

She didn’t say if this was just another attempt at us getting together as friends or if this is dinner with her as dessert. I’m not sure I’ll get that information until this evening. We aren’t meeting him somewhere else for dinner, he’s coming to our place, so this one could go either way. N

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:45 am

That may change tonight however. Jess let me know that she invited Carlos over for dinner tonight.
Nice. This should make for interesting reading tomorrow. :up:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
She didn’t say if this was just another attempt at us getting together as friends or if this is dinner with her as dessert. I’m not sure I’ll get that information until this evening. We aren’t meeting him somewhere else for dinner, he’s coming to our place, so this one could go either way. N
Jess has next level inscrutability.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:21 am

Makes me wonder if she is going to try to find out how fresh of a creampie Todd is willing to go for. If they have dinner and then head for the bedroom with Todd listening from the other room, then spreading her legs again as soon as Carlos leaves, will he still go for it? Or she could be testing whether you will try to push again Todd. So be careful to let her lead.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:53 am

Could she be ready to let you watch? If she did, would you want to? If she wanted to have seconds with Carlos, would you go down on her in between, with Carlos watching?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:09 pm

Well, just when we wonder about things quieting down, BAM!

I think Todd learned his lesson when the three of them went to dinner before. She’s in control. So Todd should just have dinner and see what happens after they eat.

Maybe Carlos thanks them and leaves. Maybe she fucks Carlos. If so, then is Todd I told to go to a bar? Or just told to relax on the couch, maybe listening at the door to the br? But based on last week when she told him about Carlos fucking her and giving Todd a creampie, this possibly could go to another level. She will decide.

But I am looking forward to hearing about the night’s activities and outcome. I will check the thread later on and tomorrow as well.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:54 pm

I think it’s Todd’s choice whether he leaves or stays. I think the chances are good he’ll be having dessert later however.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Jujube,

Could be. But she is the one in control. If she decides to let him choose to stay or leave for a bit, then I think he will choose to stay. And after, it's likely he will have a creampie. I guess we will see how it plays out tonight.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:49 pm

carstonmathers wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Jess has next level inscrutability.
CM - Psych major? :shock:

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:35 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:49 pm
Psych corporal. :cool:

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:57 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Things have been a little quiet since the intensity that was last week. I don’t know if Jess wanted to dial things back a little or if it’s just because we’ve been busy, but it’s pretty much been just the two of us since last week.

Do you think a possible mfm is in the cards? Not necessarily tonight but in the near future? Have you played this angle?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:24 am

carstonmathers wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:35 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:49 pm
Psych corporal. :cool:
CM - Only if done with punishment. :lol: :roll:

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:44 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:57 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:

Do you think a possible mfm is in the cards? Not necessarily tonight but in the near future? Have you played this angle?
The last time Todd commented on it, he had said one of Jess’ rules was that she wasn’t interested in more than two people in the bedroom. I do wonder though with her experiences going out dancing with Todd watching, and how “motivated” he is by coming home to find her in less than pristine condition, if she isn’t figuring out that she is a bit of an exhibitionist and wondering how “motivated” Todd would be if he watched the action live.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:13 am

txrockdog,

I agree. I think a threesome or Todd watching are not in the near future. But the activities of last week allowed her to see first hand what telling Todd a little about her fuck session with Carlos did to him. Like how it really amped him up to make the sex between them more intense. That alone could cause her to possibly tell him more details for starters. This whole thing has the potential to really get hotter as time goes on.

A week without Carlos, then she is back into it again. I only wonder what is next in store for both of them. Then, there is Jamal. What will happen with him, if anything? Stay tuned.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:48 am

Thanks for the heads up Todd
My prediction - but who knows? - Is that Jess intends to have sex with Carlos after dinner, Todd will be able to listen to them fuck from the couch. Carlos will then leave promptly and Todd will get his cream pie. Jess will tell Carlos that that is going to happen.

It would be nice if this was a relaxed affair, where Todd can watch Carlos kissing Jess passionately at the outset and the bedroom door is not shut. But this is all for Jess to decide. She will do it her way. I get a real sense that she is about to take it up at notch, and hopefully give Todd his desire.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 am

wannabe,

That would be hot. Kind of like after the game when she said good-bye to Carlos. She kissed him passionately and Carlos fondled her hot ass right in front of Todd. He never said anything about what that did to him. Maybe something along those lines but possible with Carlos beginning to take off Jess' clothes right in front of Todd. Then they could go to the br to fuck leaving Todd on the couch.

This could eventually lead to watching them fuck. I mean she sent a pic to him of her and Carlos in bed and possible Carlos inside of her. But she will decide how this goes.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:28 am

Well everyone, sorry that I have to disappoint you this morning.

Lots of really intriguing idea posted of things that could have happened last night. I loved the ideas around Carlos stating to make out with Jess right in front of me and maybe even undressing her so that I can see him getting her ready to be fucked. And of course the fresh cream pie was pretty hot to think about.

But it wasn’t Jess’ plan, apparently.

After the intensity of last week, I think she was just trying to see if she could still get her desire for the three of us to be able to hang out together socially without it immediately turning to sex.

If you’ll recall, last time she tried it, I fucked up and invited Carlos over to our place, and it caused some issues with Jess. This time I was smart enough to not make any suggestions of what might be happening after dinner.

Which was watching a movie.

And nothing else.

Not even a kiss goodbye for Carlos when the movie was over.

Carlos is, I guess, even smarter than me in this regard. He knows he has a good thing going and that Jess will let him have a shot at her as long as he lets her decide when and where, and wasn’t pushy at all.

We just hung out.

It was, for sure, a little awkward at times because we all know exactly what’s going on, but last night was Jess once again asserting she wants us to be friends and not just two guys who happen to be fucking her.

They did talk about going out dancing on Friday, however.

Nothing was settled, but Jess is leaving next Friday in the early afternoon to meet her family for a spring break trip, so this will be her last Friday to go out dancing before she leaves.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:56 am

Bummer!

But I think we all know what will likely happen on Friday. I hope you get to go with them. Do you think she will allow it?

I can imagine you now are hoping that you get to watch them make out with Carlos undressing her right in front of you while she is pulling off his shirt and rubbing his cock through this pants. Then she tells him she’s ready, they walk to the br, and she smiles at you and waves goodbye. Maybe that will happen at some point.

If she’s leaving next Friday, then maybe tomorrow night won’t be the only night that Carlos fucks her. She could get it from him next week before she leaves too.

She is definitely in charge. And it appears that she is embracing it as well.

I hope tomorrow night turns out differently. Also, that you got to fuck her last night too!

Looking forward to hearing about tomorrow’s plan details and the aftermath.
Last edited by joel68 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:29 am

What a bummer. Two hot guys having to be celibate.

So, as the journo asked Mrs Lincoln: "Apart from that, did you enjoy the movie?"

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:35 am

My unpopular take--not a bummer. Everything is proceeding at the speed of trust so that everyone feels safe and secure as they move forward. These non-sex get-togethers are important for Jess and are essential to ensure that Todd's story continues to unfold.