Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
avid fan
Pervert

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:50 am

joel68 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:04 am
Do you think she possibly could ask you to go home for the weekend?
FFS... again???

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:54 am

I didn't hear from Jess during the night - she was out dancing with friends, having a good time - I wasn't really expecting her to text me.

I was still up when she got home.

She was horny - always seems to be after being out dancing.

I was no longer in the doghouse, apparently.

I did go down on her before we had sex. No signs that she participated in any activities other than dancing.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:10 am

Good. Stay out of the doghouse. It appears she made her take on everything clear.

I think you will eventually have another time when she is with Carlos again. But she will be the one who makes that decision. So it appears you will just sit back, do your normal routine, and enjoy your kink whenever she decides she wants to.

diet_dew_86
Experienced

Unread post by diet_dew_86 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:15 am

i really hope a lot of guys that are thinking about the lifestyle are reading your thread. Along with being a great read its really informational.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:57 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:54 am
I did go down on her before we had sex. No signs that she participated in any activities other than dancing.
Any signs that she is planning to have her 'secret' session with Carlos this weekend?

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:43 am

I just got a text from Jess:

Jess: Carlos coming over 2nite @6 in case u want to be somewhere else for a bit.

Me: I thought you weren’t telling me the next time you got together with him.

Jess: I didn’t

So, there you have it. Carlos is going to fuck her tonight, and she let me know he’s had her since my Thursday night screw up. We were apart almost the whole day (and night) Friday although I don’t think she’d had sex Friday night when she came home from dancing. We were apart for a few hours Saturday, most of the daytime hours yesterday and most of this morning.

Somewhere in those times she snuck in a fuck session with him.

I have a strong suspicion she will have no desire to tell me when it was.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:49 am

Ha, what a conundrum. I don't envy you trying to figure out whether she'd prefer you to be there or somewhere else at 6.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:07 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:49 am
Ha, what a conundrum. I don't envy you trying to figure out whether she'd prefer you to be there or somewhere else at 6.
I think if she had a preference, she’d tell me. I actually think she wants me to do whatever I am most comfortable with.

I have a lab I have to work on.

I’m leaning towards going to spend time in the lab (it’s what I was planning before the text), although I have to weigh just how well I’ll be able to concentrate on my lab work knowing full well that Jess is at home getting fucked by the young Latin-American stud who is her FB.

That’s my primary dilemma at this point.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:23 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:07 am
scarfolamew wrote:
I think if she had a preference, she’d tell me. I actually think she wants me to do whatever I am most comfortable with.

I’m leaning towards going to spend time in the lab (it’s what I was planning before the text), although I have to weigh just how well I’ll be able to concentrate on my lab work knowing full well that Jess is at home getting fucked by the young Latin-American stud who is her FB.

College education>"Hotwife" girlfriend>Lame girlfriend>right hand

One day you'll be making bank and she'll be begging you to to tell you her stories.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:09 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
scarfolamew wrote:

I think the framing of her question may suggest she prefer you not being there this time? And consider the recent incident, maybe it a good idea to not show too much eagerness to there and listen in. Do the work you need to do and go back as your originally planned time feel like the best option.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:19 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:23 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
scarfolamew wrote:

College education>"Hotwife" girlfriend>Lame girlfriend>right hand

One day you'll be making bank and she'll be begging you to to tell you her stories.

Agreed. Focus on your education while giving her space to give herself to him without holding back. She probably prefers the privacy anyway.

Perhaps you can try a different approach by making her time and space feel respected...So if he's going at 6 pm, you can tell her that you have 3-5 hours worth of work and ask if that is enough privacy. She will likely thank you and say that's plenty or who knows, maybe she will take up the entire time that you are out since it's up for "grabs" and it will encourage her to enjoy herself more?

What are your thoughts on that?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:36 pm

This is going to be a quick shag with Carlos. “For a bit” ie not late, it’s midweek
She wants you out but you can come back.
Why not head back home after they’ve had two or three hours from whenever you judge they have started. You don’t need permission. But tell her your likely eta.
Then you can get a fresh creampie - and maybe listen to them making it.
It doesn’t matter if you return before they have finished. Especially if they have overrun. She knows you want to listen and be openly cuckolded. No need to pretend otherwise.

Yes go the lab, and work out when she secretly shagged him.

Lucky you. The girl you want. So in control of you.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:25 am

Hey Todd,

In reference to your screw up last week that put you in the dog house, I think another poster, Dr Strangelove put it best (or his wife did):

"My wife exploded—the primary attack was that she felt like I was treating her like a sex object. That it’s one thing for F to do it, but not ok for her husband to do it. I told her I understood and it was reasonable feedback over the last few weeks (this dynamic has taken up a big chunk of our lives)."

Something to think about....

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:32 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:43 am

Jess: Carlos coming over 2nite @6 in case u want to be somewhere else for a bit.

Did hearing "I didn't" give you ICE? I know it did me. Might've even dribbled a little.
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:33 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:

Did hearing "I didn't" give you ICE? I know it did me. Might've even dribbled a little.
-60d

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:12 am

I got home later from my lab than I was expecting, partly because I was having a hard time concentrating.

By the time I got back to the apartment, Carlos was gone, Jess was dressed and doing homework, and I believe she’d showered.

So nothing to report about me being there to hear or to be with her right after she was done with Carlos (i.e. no cleanup, no sloppy seconds).

We did have a conversation about Carlos, specifically about Thursday.

Thursday concerned her for two reasons. One was that she doesn’t want anyone to push her towards having sex with someone else. The second is that when I push her to have sex with Carlos, it worries her. I think she’s okay with the idea that I might allow her to have sex with him, but still a little freaked out if I would choose for her to have sex with him instead of me. She was clear that our relationship wouldn’t work for her if she felt like I didn’t want to be her primary sexual partner. If it ever became more important to me that she have sex with him than that she had sex with me, she would want no part of that.

So, I had to assure her that wasn’t what I wanted (even though the darkest part of my fantasies might want to go there). She made it clear that I better not let what happened on Thursday happen again.

I’ve always said that my fantasies are strongest when she is in control, and yet, on several occasions I’ve chosen to push her rather than let her be in control.

Problem is she doesn’t want to be pushed, and she also gets a little creeped out by the fact that I would want to push her in the first place.

I need to learn not to push.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:20 am

60dCommon wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:33 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:

I love the ICE term that y_guy uses. It definitely describes the reaction that certain things cause.

And yes, there was a moment of ICE when I read that.

Incidentally, I did try to ask how her evening with Carlos went. She once again made it clear she wasn’t interested in talking about any details, but that the evening was definitely enjoyable.

I tried to ask when she got together with him since Thursday, and I was told that she wasn’t planning on sharing that information.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:44 am

I think Jesse’s warning sounds very serious. I feel if she does develop a deeper relationship with someone else who becomes the primary partner, she may very well leave again. At lease at this stage of her life.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 am

txrockdog wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:57 am
Todd,

Have you had any deeper conversations with Jess about what you two are doing and why it turns you on? Does she show any curiosity about getting deeper into your mindset about what turns you on about it and why? Not asking for specifics about it if you choose not to share them, but are those kinds of conversations taking place either in or outside of the bedroom?

I would agree this is the danger here.

I don’t think she’s interested in having a boyfriend around that only gets off on her having sex with someone else.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:11 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:12 am

Thursday concerned her for two reasons. One was that she doesn’t want anyone to push her towards having sex with someone else. The second is that when I push her to have sex with Carlos, it worries her. I think she’s okay with the idea that I might allow her to have sex with him, but still a little freaked out if I would choose for her to have sex with him instead of me. She was clear that our relationship wouldn’t work for her if she felt like I didn’t want to be her primary sexual partner. If it ever became more important to me that she have sex with him than that she had sex with me, she would want no part of that.
She seems to be concerned that you might want her to have sex only and permanently with Carlos in preference to having sex with you. But you have always made it clear that you want to continue having sex with her.
But clearly there are occasions when you do want her to have sex with Carlos in preference to sex with you. That is the hot sexual pleasure that a cuckold seeks. We all want that.
You have come a long way down the road, so it is wise just to go along with what she wants and is doing. She will come round to understanding and accepting and enjoying the sexual excitement that you crave through her having sex with other men. You may find that, now that she has put down the marker, she becomes a bit more willing to overstep it, and will let you enjoy the delights of being a cuckold.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:16 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:11 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:

She seems to be concerned that you might want her to have sex only and permanently with Carlos in preference to having sex with you. But you have always made it clear that you want to continue having sex with her.
But clearly there are occasions when you do want her to have sex with Carlos in preference to sex with you. That is the hot sexual pleasure that a cuckold seeks. We all want that.
You have come a long way down the road, so it is wise just to go along with what she wants and is doing. She will come round to understanding and accepting and enjoying the sexual excitement that you crave through her having sex with other men. You may find that, now that she has put down the marker, she becomes a bit more willing to overstep it, and will let you enjoy the delights of being a cuckold.
I don’t disagree. She seems more than willing to push some of my buttons for me, but clearly I have to be very careful to continue to let her drive this bus.

She’s moved things faster than I ever expected, but part of me is very greedy and wants her to move even faster. I just have to make sure I constantly remind myself what happened last spring when I pushed her hard into Mike’s bed.

Dirknofistski
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dirknofistski » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:27 am

What matters here is that you are both enjoying yourselves and feel as if you are being respected. Personally I don't know that I'd ever be able to do this if my partner didn't want to share the details after, that's half the fun for my partner and I. It sucks that she doesn't feel comfortable sharing and I agree given her tepid nature around this id tread with caution.

Hopefully she opens up over time though! Sounds like there's tonnes she could share about her sex life with Mike and Carlos.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:53 am

You are right to keep reminding yourself that Jess doesn’t want you topping from the bottom. But I think you also need to be careful about tiptoeing around the elephant in the room of what is happening. Open and honest communication about why it turns you on while at the same time not wanting to push her towards somebody else is tricky, but needs to happen at some point. If she is researching the subject of cuckolding online on her own, lord knows what she is coming up with and what her impression of it is. If you can talk openly about it, you can at least guide her to what you do and don’t like so she knows how to push your buttons better if she decides to.

Good luck Todd. We love hearing about your successes as a couple but sometimes a failure along the way is necessary to help learn more about each other so the relationship can continue to grow.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:02 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
I got home later from my lab than I was expecting, partly because I was having a hard time concentrating.

By the time I got back to the apartment, Carlos was gone, Jess was dressed and doing homework, and I believe she’d showered.

So nothing to report about me being there to hear or to be with her right after she was done with Carlos (i.e. no cleanup, no sloppy seconds).

We did have a conversation about Carlos, specifically about Thursday.

So, I had to assure her that wasn’t what I wanted (even though the darkest part of my fantasies might want to go there). She made it clear that I better not let what happened on Thursday happen again.

I’ve always said that my fantasies are strongest when she is in control, and yet, on several occasions I’ve chosen to push her rather than let her be in control.

Problem is she doesn’t want to be pushed, and she also gets a little creeped out by the fact that I would want to push her in the first place.

I need to learn not to push.
CCT - All things being equal and assuming you two stay together long term, it easily might be that over time Jess, as she experiences more situations, slowly shifts her desires, maybe not even consciously toward having more sex with another/others.
- You need to think of Jess as a dump truck, on the back of the box they frequently have huge signage that says "NO PUSHING". :shock: :lol: :lol:

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:14 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 am
txrockdog wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:57 am
Todd,

Have you had any deeper conversations with Jess about what you two are doing and why it turns you on? Does she show any curiosity about getting deeper into your mindset about what turns you on about it and why? Not asking for specifics about it if you choose not to share them, but are those kinds of conversations taking place either in or outside of the bedroom?

I would agree this is the danger here.

I don’t think she’s interested in having a boyfriend around that only gets off on her having sex with someone else.
100% true. In my opinion, people in sex-centric relationships rarely last. My personal philosophy is a partner needs to bring something to the table, in a perfect world an interesting personality, an interesting social life, and physical needs (which can range from bringing home the bacon to cleaning the bacon dish and putting it away) to be met.