Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:53 pm

joel68 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:54 am
So the three dollar question: Did Carlos fuck Jess last night? You didn't say.
Yes

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:07 pm

I assume she just confirmed when you asked as you said she’s not forthcoming with details.

Any clue as to if this is going to be a regular weekly thing?

Of if she will tell you to go home for a weekend?

Or do you have no idea what will happen next and are just going to be along for the ride?

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:05 am

Here is an interesting thought.

Todd, this is not to discuss with Jess. Just fun thinking for the group here. She would not seem to take it in a funny way.

It is interesting that Jess was strict with how far she would go sexually in the beginning. She was ok with it.

Then she slept with Mike and she was ok with it. You didn't know and she broke up with you.

Then she got back together with you and slept with Mike again. You not knowing and she was ok (kinda) with it.

Then she slept with both of you. Mike not knowing and she was ok with it.

Then you knew she was sleeping with Mike and she was ok with it.

She was not ok with you getting off on it. Broke up with you again.

She lives and sleeps with Mike and she was ok with it.

Mike sleeps with another girl without her knowing and she is not ok with it.

She sleeps with you and she is ok with it but makes it perfectly clear you cannot sleep with anyone else at all.

She sleeps with Carlos and you know and she is ok with it.

She sleeps with Brandon and you know and she is ok with it.

Did Carlos know, probably not and he probably does not care. She is ok with it.

Seems every Friday night is the Carlos date and fuck night. You don't get any details, etc. at all. She is ok with it. You are ok with it.

What if Carlos fucks another girl?? Is Jess ok with it?

Funny how all the men can only fuck her when she wants and no one else. She has the pussy and makes the rules. And she is ok with it.

So as it is now, she is ok with it, Todd is ok with it. Mike was not ok with it and is gone.

Is Carlos ok with it or does Jess not care to ask him if he is sleeping with other girls? What about you Todd, do you want to know?

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:38 am

ddriver86 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:05 am
Here is an interesting thought.

Todd, this is not to discuss with Jess. Just fun thinking for the group here. She would not seem to take it in a funny way.

It is interesting that Jess was strict with how far she would go sexually in the beginning. She was ok with it.

Then she slept with Mike and she was ok with it. You didn't know and she broke up with you.

Then she got back together with you and slept with Mike again. You not knowing and she was ok (kinda) with it.

Then she slept with both of you. Mike not knowing and she was ok with it.

Then you knew she was sleeping with Mike and she was ok with it.

She was not ok with you getting off on it. Broke up with you again.

She lives and sleeps with Mike and she was ok with it.

Mike sleeps with another girl without her knowing and she is not ok with it.

She sleeps with you and she is ok with it but makes it perfectly clear you cannot sleep with anyone else at all.

She sleeps with Carlos and you know and she is ok with it.

She sleeps with Brandon and you know and she is ok with it.

Did Carlos know, probably not and he probably does not care. She is ok with it.

Seems every Friday night is the Carlos date and fuck night. You don't get any details, etc. at all. She is ok with it. You are ok with it.

What if Carlos fucks another girl?? Is Jess ok with it?

Funny how all the men can only fuck her when she wants and no one else. She has the pussy and makes the rules. And she is ok with it.

So as it is now, she is ok with it, Todd is ok with it. Mike was not ok with it and is gone.

Is Carlos ok with it or does Jess not care to ask him if he is sleeping with other girls? What about you Todd, do you want to know?

When you are a young, smoking hot, red-headed dancer, you have something that men want. Many of us will go through all sorts of contortions to get it.

Jess doesn’t want to be cheated on, of that there is no question. How does she reconcile that against the idea that she’s cheated on multiple people? I think that’s a question only she can answer.

As for her relationship with me, she knows that having sex with Carlos (and the later times with Mike) aren’t really cheating since I approve(d) of her doing it.

I don’t know how she would feel about Carlos having another FB on the side. He has a girlfriend. She lives in another country, so they don’t get together much. If they did, she knows they would be having sex. I’m not sure how she would feel about him being with someone else.

I do know how she would feel about me having sex with someone else. That would look exactly like it did with Mike.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:09 pm

Todd, any inkling as to if Jess is super horny for another great fuck from Carlos this weekend?

Do you think she will ask you to go home for a weekend anytime soon?

Are you hoping for either one to happen?

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:12 am

joel68 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:09 pm
Todd, any inkling as to if Jess is super horny for another great fuck from Carlos this weekend?

Do you think she will ask you to go home for a weekend anytime soon?

Are you hoping for either one to happen?
My dude, you have asked him this repeatedly without there being any indication it's the sort of thing Jess would ask him to do, or that it would be remotely appropriate in the context of their specific dynamic (rekindling a devoted and serious romantic relationship after various struggles). Also, Todd's an engineering student, he can't be fucking off to drive home necessarily. I get that the idea turns you on but I don't get the need to berate. I've asked Todd things he didn't answer, maybe he glanced over them maybe he's not comfortable answering, either way I think the chill move is to just let it go and move on.

Sorry to sound like I'm calling you out or whatever. Just my $0.02

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:03 am

First off, apologies if I don’t answer all the questions that get posted on here. There are some I miss, some i can’t answer (like what Jess us thinking), some I’m not comfortable answering, and sometimes I may just not be in the mood to answer when I read them, and I don’t get back to later.

I do keep a pretty busy schedule most of the time, so please try not to take any non answers personally.

I do have an update.

I slept on the couch last night.

And I already know what everyone is thinking that meant.

I’d like to say that is what it meant.

It didn’t, although it was related to it.

I kind of fucked up last night, and Jess was pretty pissed about it. It seemed to me she might have overreacted, but I’ll refer back to that part about me not really knowing what she is thinking most of the time.

We met Carlos on campus last night for some dinner. This is not the first time Jess has arranged for us to get together socially as friends. I like Carlos. He’s really easy to get along with, so I don’t mind the idea of the three of us being friends outside of the more prurient aspects of the relationship. I think Jess really wants to normalize the other aspects of friendship in addition to the “benefits” side.

Anyway, as we were getting ready to leave, I invited Carlos back over to our apartment.

I could have meant it as just an opportunity to hang out more, but all three of us knew I was hinting at something else.

The issue with that?

Jess had established rules about how we were going to handle the two of them having sex. One of her rules was she did not want either of us pushing for it to happen. This might come back to the time in the spring when I pushed Jess to have sex with Mike after she decided it was best for her to walk away from him. That was what made everything go to shit. She realized I was pushing her because of my own kinks, and I believe she really hated me for that for quite a while.

Perhaps me inviting Carlos over for sex (we all knew that was what I was thinking) reminded her of that, and that was exactly what she was trying to avoid. And perhaps she was pissed because she was trying to have us get together just as friends and I sabotaged that?

Anyway, she squashed the idea as soon as I suggested it and then let me know when we got back to the apartment last night how much that pissed her off.

So last night it was couch-cum-doghouse for me.

Note: the “cum” there is the non-sexual use of the term in case it confuses anyone based on the nature of the forum we are on.

This morning she let me know she’s still pissed at me and wanted me to know she’s not going to keep playing this little game of ours if I can’t respect her desires for how it’s going to be played.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:17 am

I would agree you indeed fucked up here, because due to you guys’ history there is very little room for other interpretation. You probably need to be more remorseful about it with Jess and have a good conversation to clear things up. From you description the biggest concern Jess has is whether you are using her for you own kink, and what happened is exactly what she fears about.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:25 am

I can see her point- she certainly doesn’t want to be a tool for your kink. She wants this totally on her own terms, and doesn’t want to be pushed into anything that would be awkward or too blatant for her. I think your best bet is to tell her that you all were just having a great time, and just wanted it to to hang out with him some more after dinner and nothing else.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:37 am

Sounds like you are guilty of what is often called “topping from the bottom” in D/S relationships. In a practical sense, she saw what you were doing as committing her to have sex with somebody without talking to her about it first and I can understand why she would be upset. Carlos is going to assume if you are inviting him back that you two have talked about it and is going to expect sex. Not surprising Jess would be angry to be put in that position. You have said you want her to lead this where she wants to go with it. So do that. Sit back and let her lead. Then do your best to follow.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 am

An unfortunate update. The positive side is that Jess is being vocal with you about her needs and why your move was not in keeping with them. If she just shut down and cold shouldered you, I'd be way more concerned.

Was inviting Carlos an impulsive thing? Did you have The Rules in mind when you said it or were you just thinking with your dick?

Props on the latin invocation at any rate. Hope things go better.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:55 am

No advice from me. But if you were sincere in your intentions to just “hang out” with Carlos at your place without any sexual expectations between them, then you need to do your best to convince her that that was your intention.

However, due to your cuck kink, I would think everyone here following your thread could see how she could think otherwise. Is it at all possible that even though your intentions were to just “hang out” that in the back of your mind you were hoping for them to fuck?

So I hope you guys can get past this misunderstanding. You definitely have other stuff on your plate with senior level classes, etc. Living together presents its own set of challenges. They could very well be exacerbated when your cuck kink is inserted into the mix.

It could take a bit for her to calm down. When she does, and you are out of the doghouse, then try to figure out the best way to handle all of this going forward.

Good luck! And please keep us updated.
Last edited by joel68 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

tattoousagain
Prepubescent

Unread post by tattoousagain » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:19 am

I suspect I am in the minority with my take on this, but here it is.

She over reacted. I disagreed with her reaction to Mike (but I didn't say anything) and I disagree with her reaction here.

When you add mind reader to your lists of talents, she can be pissed when you say something she does not agree with. But until then, she needs to learn how to maturely communicate her expectations. How were you to know that she did not plan to have sex with him last night? She knows you like it. Why is she surprised that you were thinking about them having sex? You just can't turn your feelings on and off to fit her expectations at the moment if you don't know of her expectations. She should have communicated her expectations BEFORE the evening started. After you suggested it, she should have either said he could come over but it would have to be quick with no sex or she could have told him she didn't want him over because she was planning to relax for the rest of the evening.

Bottom line, I don't think your suggestions was out of line. This problem has come up twice, and it will probably come up again unless you guys figure out how to communicate better. She knows what you want her to do and she likes doing it. She needs to help you control your emotions, reactions, and expectations to what she is doing.

Also, save sleeping on the couch to times when the bed is full. If she thinks sleeping apart is warranted, let her sleep on the couch.

It takes two people to have a strong relationship. Blaming you for misreading these situations is not fair to you.

Deep breaths.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:22 am

Didn't she specifically tell him that Carlos coming over for sex would only happen at her express say so? I don't get where mind reading comes in; this was an articulated boundary that Todd disregarded. Maybe I misread something.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 am

scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 am

Was inviting Carlos an impulsive thing? Did you have The Rules in mind when you said it or were you just thinking with your dick?
Definitely the latter. That’s gotten me into trouble before and likely will again.

I do kind of feel like she overreacted a bit here, but she HAD specifically said that she didn’t want either me or Carlos to push her towards the two of them having sex. She said it would happen on her terms. I don’t think she intended to have sex with him last night, or she probably wouldn’t have reacted the way she did. I think she fully intended it to be time with the three of us as friends, like when we got together for a football game last year.

I could try to say I was only inviting him to “hang out”, but I’d know that was a lie and Jess would also know that was a lie.

Perhaps she overreacted some, but there’s no question I deliberately stepped over a line she’d clearly drawn in the sand.

When we left for campus she said (and I’m paraphrasing, I don’t remember the exact words)

“I’d break a rule myself and invite Carlos to spend the night, but you’d probably like that.”

Hmmm.

I think she’ll get over her anger before too long, but I’ll have to wait and see.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:04 am

Do you think she possibly could ask you to go home for the weekend?

Or be more dominant in retaliation?

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:20 am

Gah, it must be very hard to be patient!
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 am
“I’d break a rule myself and invite Carlos to spend the night, but you’d probably like that.”
Did she say it this morning as you were heading to classes? It seems to me she that she was pondering options for your 'punishment'. Having Carlos stay over forcing you to sleep on the couch again would have been a fitting one, but it's not a punishment if you enjoy it! I wonder what she comes up with!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:40 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:53 am
scarfolamew wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:47 am

Definitely the latter. That’s gotten me into trouble before and likely will again.

I do kind of feel like she overreacted a bit here, but she HAD specifically said that she didn’t want either me or Carlos to push her towards the two of them having sex. She said it would happen on her terms. I don’t think she intended to have sex with him last night, or she probably wouldn’t have reacted the way she did. I think she fully intended it to be time with the three of us as friends, like when we got together for a football game last year.

I could try to say I was only inviting him to “hang out”, but I’d know that was a lie and Jess would also know that was a lie.

Perhaps she overreacted some, but there’s no question I deliberately stepped over a line she’d clearly drawn in the sand.

When we left for campus she said (and I’m paraphrasing, I don’t remember the exact words)

Hmmm.

I think she’ll get over her anger before too long, but I’ll have to wait and see.
CCT - You may not married, but old rule of "Happy wife, happy life" applies regardless. You should keep this mind.
- Plus the other old rule "She who has the pussy makes the rules".
- When the little head starts to do the thinking there's going to be problems.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:14 pm

Well, I sympathise with you. This social but no sex scenario that jess stipulates is quite artificial. It was natural for you to invite Carlos back to the flat after supper on campus. Whilst you might have hoped that they would go to bed, it still would have remained entirely up to her whether he just was given a nightcap or went to the bedroom.
Still, she probably felt pushed by you. Against the rules

I wonder if there is something unresolved about last weekend. It seems that you didn’t hear much about how it went. Perhaps it didn’t go so well, and then you returned drunk. Last night’s social supper was her way of getting things back on a proper footing with her in control. And then you broke her rules.

Sending you off to sleep on the couch could be seen as a prelude leading to a break up, if she doesn’t want to sleep and have sex with you. Alternatively, it is just a clever punishment to put you where you wanted to be, but without the excitement of Carlos being in bed with her. Perhaps she is preparing you for the night she sends you off to the couch so she can fuck him all night. That final remark by her about breaking her own rule about overnights shows she is thinking of it. Fingers crossed..

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:08 pm

Minor update.

Jess is going out dancing tonight.

But not with Carlos.

She’s got a bunch of friends from some of her classes that are getting together to go hit some dance clubs tonight.

I think I’m just going to hang at the apartment and play games and watch some shows that I like that Jess doesn’t, rather than go out.

Jess did tell me the consequences for my mistake from last night. Since she knows I like knowing about her getting together with Carlos, my “punishment” for breaking her rules will be that she’s not going to tell me the next time she gets together with him.

Of course this could mean that she’s actually going to meet Carlos tonight and not tell me about it. Not sure how I will know.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:24 pm

Unless she tells you anything, you are going to be kept in the dark. So is that the way it will be going forward? She will continue to have Carlos fuck her and not tell you at all? Or maybe give you hints?

She is definitely driving this thing, that's for sure. Wouldn't you agree?

I guess the question now is if Carlos fucks her, where are they going to do it? Do you think maybe they will meet up at your place to fuck when you aren't there but at class? Not sure if your respective schedules will allow that or not. Just speculation on my part.

Another possibility would be to get fucked in her car.

Throughout this whole thing she has been full of surprises. Wondering what will be next in this adventure of yours. I think we all are staying tuned.

Thanks again for keeping us updated. Maybe you will hear from her during the night. If you do, then you could come back here with a progress report. I really hope you resolve this situation and get out of the doghouse soon!

Good luck.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:49 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:08 pm
Minor update.

Jess is going out dancing tonight.

But not with Carlos.

She’s got a bunch of friends from some of her classes that are getting together to go hit some dance clubs tonight.

I think I’m just going to hang at the apartment and play games and watch some shows that I like that Jess doesn’t, rather than go out.

Jess did tell me the consequences for my mistake from last night. Since she knows I like knowing about her getting together with Carlos, my “punishment” for breaking her rules will be that she’s not going to tell me the next time she gets together with him.

Of course this could mean that she’s actually going to meet Carlos tonight and not tell me about it. Not sure how I will know.
Thanks for the update, were you guys at least be able to have a conversion about yesterday and clear up any animosity that may developed? Dishing out "punishment" well still angry may not be the best for any relationship, let alone the type require more trust and communication than others.

If she is not doing this purely out of anger, I could see this can be hot for you. Clearly, she already figured out that she hold all the power, you are in FLR relationship already :)

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:31 pm

A couple of points of clarification.

One, I don’t think Jess is pissed at me anymore. She may not be all that happy, but she made it clear she doesn’t want me pressuring her to get together with Carlos, I apologized and I think we have come to an agreement that I won’t pull that on her in the future.

As for her not telling me about getting together with Carlos, I don’t believe that’s a permanent arrangement, just for the next time she sees him.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:48 pm

So you will just have to deal with her fucking Carlos on the sly once?

Have you or do you expect to hear from her tonight?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 am

This will be fine for a once only arrangement. I hope she will tell you after the event. It would be purely punitive and rather tedious if she never told you.
In the meantime, perhaps you can work out when it is likely to occur. Noisily share your diary with her, so she can see when you are planning to be out of the flat. What a joy for you if you were to return when they were naked in bed.

As for last night - I wonder if Carlos turned up, so she could dance sexily with him in front of her friends....to their shock and gossip.

PS
2inUPMichigan - one of our excellent mods - recently posted on another thread her following comment:

"No man gets to "insist" that another man be given the opportunity to have sex with me. I am not a toy, nor am I property to be given to others. My prior consent is necessary, and manipulation or deception will never be tolerated."

It's worth reminding ourselves of that. Likely to be how Jess felt.