Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:25 am

BeingInTheWorld wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:35 am
My unpopular take--not a bummer. Everything is proceeding at the speed of trust so that everyone feels safe and secure as they move forward. These non-sex get-togethers are important for Jess and are essential to ensure that Todd's story continues to unfold.
I would have to say I tend to agree with this assessment completely.

My current thinking is that I am going to stay home tomorrow night and wait for them to come back from dancing and just see how Jess handles it. Unless she invites me to come along with them, but I think that is pretty unlikely. She was good with me tagging along when it was a group of people going out together, but she was pretty adamant about it being really awkward for me to tag along when it’s essentially a date with Carlos.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:40 am

It would be really cool for you to go. You could watch her grind on him on the dance floor. And back at the table maybe they would be all over each other.

If not, when they came back it could be equally as hot. You said dancing makes Jess horny. Possibly she will ask you if you want to stay. Hopefully they will start to make out in front of you.

But based on everything you have said, Carlos is definitely going to fuck her tomorrow night. I wouldn’t be surprised if he fucks her again a couple of times next week as well. Sort of a send-off for her trip.

Enjoy yourself!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:47 pm

Any word about Jamal?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:59 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:28 am
Well everyone, sorry that I have to disappoint you this morning.

Lots of really intriguing idea posted of things that could have happened last night. I loved the ideas around Carlos stating to make out with Jess right in front of me and maybe even undressing her so that I can see him getting her ready to be fucked. And of course the fresh cream pie was pretty hot to think about.

But it wasn’t Jess’ plan, apparently.

After the intensity of last week, I think she was just trying to see if she could still get her desire for the three of us to be able to hang out together socially without it immediately turning to sex.

If you’ll recall, last time she tried it, I fucked up and invited Carlos over to our place, and it caused some issues with Jess. This time I was smart enough to not make any suggestions of what might be happening after dinner.

Which was watching a movie.

And nothing else.

Not even a kiss goodbye for Carlos when the movie was over.

Carlos is, I guess, even smarter than me in this regard. He knows he has a good thing going and that Jess will let him have a shot at her as long as he lets her decide when and where, and wasn’t pushy at all.

We just hung out.

It was, for sure, a little awkward at times because we all know exactly what’s going on, but last night was Jess once again asserting she wants us to be friends and not just two guys who happen to be fucking her.

They did talk about going out dancing on Friday, however.

Nothing was settled, but Jess is leaving next Friday in the early afternoon to meet her family for a spring break trip, so this will be her last Friday to go out dancing before she leaves.
CCT - Carlos is smart guy. He clearly knows "She who has the pussy makes the rules." :cool:
- And I bet he is an excellent fisherman. :lol: :lol:

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:06 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:25 am
My current thinking is that I am going to stay home tomorrow night and wait for them to come back from dancing and just see how Jess handles it. Unless she invites me to come along with them, but I think that is pretty unlikely. She was good with me tagging along when it was a group of people going out together, but she was pretty adamant about it being really awkward for me to tag along when it’s essentially a date with Carlos.
Solid plan imo.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:24 pm

TheHammer wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:47 pm
Any word about Jamal?
If Jamal has reached out to Jess, or vice versa, she hasn’t said anything about it to me.

She met him dancing, he invited her (and me) club hopping with him and a group of his friends, and that’s as much as I’ve heard mention of him.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:53 pm

I wondered about him too.

There are a number of possibilities.

She is in touch and not telling Todd.

Jamal, after finding out about Todd, decided not to pursue her.

Or Jamal did get back in touch but Jess wasn’t interested and blew him off.

But if she decides to have him fuck her, she will need to tell him she is “cheating” on Todd.

But until she says something we can only speculate.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:40 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:24 pm
TheHammer wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:47 pm
Any word about Jamal?
If Jamal has reached out to Jess, or vice versa, she hasn’t said anything about it to me.

She met him dancing, he invited her (and me) club hopping with him and a group of his friends, and that’s as much as I’ve heard mention of him.
Just catching up on this thread. I do remember the prior thread and this takes it forward nicely! Congratulations to you.

As a side note, when SW first took me up on my offer to acquire a black dildo for her, she subsequently named the toy "Jamal" and it was the first time she began any conversation about a black cock.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:20 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:25 am
My current thinking is that I am going to stay home tomorrow night and wait for them to come back from dancing and just see how Jess handles it.
I think that is the right call. I imagine that Jess is expecting you to stay in: it is now not awkward for all three of you to be in the flat together, and - for all Jess's protestations that you should simply be three friends together on a non-sexual basis - Jess surely is desperate for Carlos's body, having forgone it on Wednesday, and for the extra orgasm she will get when you lick her out straight after.

Fingers crossed.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:10 pm

I am wondering if Todd is going to a dance club with Jess and Carlos tonight. That would be interesting.

But he could be home alone as well, just waiting for them to come back. Maybe he will post in a bit and let us know what he is doing tonight.

If he ended up going with them, then it will likely not be until sometime tomorrow. If he’s home while they are together, then maybe he could post a little something.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:05 am

Well, last night went about the way I expected it to go.

Very intense.

Jess was not interested in me tagging along, no surprise there. So I sat at home and played games until they got back, around midnight.

It was clear just how horny they both were.

I did get to watch them make out when they got in the apartment, but they made their way into the bedroom very quickly. They didn’t lock the door, but I knew better than to go in without Jess inviting me. So I sat and waited and listened.

Damn.

The kid must really know how to fuck.

Jess was very vocal. Just guessing by the sounds made, but I’m guessing three very vocal orgasms from her?

Carlos came out after about 45 minutes, dressed and ready to go. He made no attempt to rub anything in my face, he’s just so laid back and pleasant to be around, almost all the time.

I went into the bedroom immediately after he left.

No creampie last night though. Jess wanted me inside of her as soon as I got undressed. So … very … very … sloppy seconds.

I gave her what I believe was her fourth orgasm, mostly because it didn’t take her very long to get there.

That’s the summary.

In other news.

Some friends of mine and I are planning a spring break trip on the gulf coast. Based on some suggestions via DM, I’m actually thinking of seeing if Carlos wants to join us. I’m pretty sure he would be really fun to have around.

Not sure, but Jess clearly wants us to be friends. Maybe this could help that?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:17 am

Interesting.

Just curious, when Jess makes fuck noises does she also talk?

Going on a road trip with Carlos? That would really be different, to say the least. You would have to come up with an explanation as to why he is there. But based upon your past experiences with Jess, maybe you should clear it with her first.

Do you think Carlos will fuck her next week before Spring Break?

Btw, glad you were able to listen to Carlos fuck her.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:42 am

Knowing Jen, maybe you should just suggest that Carlos coming along might be fun, and you could get to know him better. I’m thinking she wants you two to be friends so she can fuck both of you interchangeably( not at the same time, lol).

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:39 pm

I’d maybe let Jess make that push though vs you. You could maybe say would anyone want to go with us, or just us. Make it like you were thinking other friends and she may say Carlos
Ohio

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Jess is on a different trip, this would just be the boys.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 am

CCT - Visions of a nude beach with Jess and Carlos disappearing into dunes........

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 am
CCT - Visions of a nude beach with Jess and Carlos disappearing into dunes........
I need to clarify something here.

Just leaves next Friday to go on a spring break trip with her family because spring break for her siblings lines up with our spring break. My family’s spring break is the week after, so my family isn’t going anywhere.

So I’m going on a trip with some friends to the gulf coast. I was thinking it might be fun to have Carlos come hang out with us.

He’s from a Latin American country, so he’s pretty poor, living with relatives, can’t really afford to go home to his family and see his girlfriend, can’t really afford to do a lot of the fun things that college kids like to do.

I’m thinking it would be a great thing for him, and that he would be really fun to have in the group of guys. It would also work towards making the two of us better friends, which is something I think Jess would really like.

Of course I would mention it to Jess before I invited him, but I thought maybe I’d see whether the folks on here think this might be a disaster in the making as well.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:17 am

Ah that clarifies it. We thought Jess was going to be there.

Personally I think it is a good idea. And it's a friendly offer. You like Carlos yourself. You enjoy his company. So you two will have an opportunity to bond. (Of course, the bonding could be exciting - sharing a room, seeing him naked and more, chatting sexually about him fucking Jess, planning his future sessions with Jess.) A good guy-to-guy 1:1 chat should make things easier and more relaxed between you when you get back.
There is a risk it could all go wrong - eg he gets drunk and blabs to the rest of the group. But you can warn him in advance.
And he could blab to Jess about your chats, and distort your views. But life is full of risks.

Presumably when you go home the following week, that will be his chance of a weekend all alone with Jess?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:27 am

I believe that Todd and Jess will be gone at the same time. Todd, you asked what we all think. Here are my thoughts.

There are a few caveats:

1. As wannabe mentioned, on the Spring Break there will likely be alcohol involved. What if Carlos gets wasted and blabs to your buddies that he has fucked your gf and that you approve? That would not be what anyone ultimately wants.

2. How will you explain Carlos to your buddies? He is a Freshman and you are a Senior. Why are you hanging with him?

I do agree that it’s a nice gesture as you are probably more flush than Carlos. But you probably should have an in depth discussion about this with Jess.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:48 am

Basically I think if you want to hang out with him you should invite him. Don't do it because you think it's the correct thing to do to impress Jess or something.

Also, the whole Carlos arrangement is starting to seem more like polyamory than cuckoldry. The closer you two get with Carlos, the more it pushes it in that direction. Nothing wrong with that but maybe consider your comfort level around that. (I know Carlos has a gf but that can obviously change)

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:03 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
I thought it was pretty clear, I think some folks here do more writing than reading.

Of course I would mention it to Jess before I invited him, but I thought maybe I’d see whether the folks on here think this might be a disaster in the making as well.
I would talk to Jess first, but it might be worth having a three way conversation with Jess and Carlos after Jess to clarify your relationship. That conversation would clearly be one you could easily screw up, so make sure your communication is solid with Jess first.

Things for you to talk about with Jess or think about yourself:
  • Carlos is unattached. How would Jess feel if he bangs some cute girl? Is that something you should/shouldn't tell her?
  • You ARE attached. If there is a group of cute girls and you are drunk, how confident are you you can resist temptation? If Carlos needs a wingman, how close to the sun are you going to fly?
  • Have you had a conversation with Jess about YOUR relationship? Have you told each other "I love you"? This might be a good thing to work out. It sounds to me like you two are in love and that Jess enjoys banging guys on the side, but I haven't read that explicitly here. If that's the case, maybe that's a subject for the three way conversation with Carlos. You want to make sure he respects you unless you have submissive desires that lots of the people here are goading you towards.
This is getting a bit long, I'll try to come back from a real keyboard shortly.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:07 am

I don't think this is Poly, Jess simply banged some random guy and it was no big deal on Christmas break. The only dating they do is dancing. It feels like this could be Jess is in love with one guy and likes side action. But this is a subject to talk about with her.

carstonmathers
Trainable

Unread post by carstonmathers » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:26 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
IDK man. I get the feeling Jess likes to always be the one "driving the bus" so to speak. She may think you have an ulterior motive or some kind of hidden agenda? That aside, I think it's a good idea. Carlos seems chill. It just might have been a better idea if it came from Jess instead of you.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:34 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Just leaves next Friday to go on a spring break trip with her family because spring break for her siblings lines up with our spring break. My family’s spring break is the week after, so my family isn’t going anywhere.

So I’m going on a trip with some friends to the gulf coast. I was thinking it might be fun to have Carlos come hang out with us.

He’s from a Latin American country, so he’s pretty poor, living with relatives, can’t really afford to go home to his family and see his girlfriend, can’t really afford to do a lot of the fun things that college kids like to do.

I’m thinking it would be a great thing for him, and that he would be really fun to have in the group of guys. It would also work towards making the two of us better friends, which is something I think Jess would really like.

CCT - I got caught in the "ole assuming" trap, that Jess was automatically included in the "some friends".
The nude beach. Drat's, foiled again. :o :( :lol:

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:40 am

fraktastic wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:03 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
I thought it was pretty clear, I think some folks here do more writing than reading.
Different cultural assumption, ie that Todd would take the spring break with Jess, not from her.