Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wannabecUKold
Player

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:42 am

Watchinu69 was presumably frustrated by what he saw as valuable time being spent on real or fake names when it could have been spent on wank material. But he forgets that Todd (not his real name) is an engineer for whom precision and accuracy are essential. If it wasn’t so, he wouldn’t have convinced Jess (nhrn) that logically it was right she should have sex with Mike, Carlos, Brandon (ntrn) and hopefully Jamal (nhrn obvs, just a cliché for a BBC) - thus providing us with the hottest cuckold wank material available - notwithstanding her experience with the truthfully named Jeff.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:06 pm

Update for tonight.

Jess and I are going out club hopping tonight. She got invited to go with a Jamal and a group of his friends.

We’re meeting them after dinner. I’m sure there will be a lot of dancing involved, and this time Jamal will learn I am Jess’ boyfriend. Last week there were no introductions. She and I hung out some and danced some, but she was dancing with a lot of people, so I may have just appeared to be one of the guys pursuing her.

When Jamal reached out and invited her to hang with his group of friends, she asked if she could bring her boyfriend. He said that was cool.

So, that’s the plan tonight.

I don’t think anyone is getting lucky tonight though. Jess has zero interest in sex on her period.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Report back!
Jamal will not be too concerned about Jess having a bf. Maybe she can subtly indicate it is not an obstacle for him.

Carlos? Is he off the scene? If so, any idea why?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:06 pm

Yeah, what’s up with her and Carlos? All of us here know he probably still wants to fuck her. And that Jess likes the way he fucks her too.

Too bad about the period thing:

1. That she’s having it.

2. That she doesn’t want to fuck on her period.

Oh well, maybe next week.

It will be interesting if she tells Jamal about your willingness to let her fuck other guys. I guess we will find out over the next week or two about Jamal and Carlos too.

Just curious, even though she’s in the driver’s seat, has she mentioned Carlos at all? Or have you asked her why it appears he’s been relegated to the back burner?

luvhotc
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvhotc » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:42 am

This has been a terrific thread. Thanks for all your work and posting Todd.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:44 am

Not a lot to report from last night. It was a pretty big group that we were hanging out with. There was drinking and dancing involved, mostly just a big group of people hanging out together. Jess danced with Jamal some, but danced with a lot of other people as well, including me. Pretty fun time, but definitely nothing special to report.

As far as Carlos. I don’t think there’s any move to leave him out of things. She had sex with him twice in a very short period of time last week, and I think she was waiting to see if I would try to encourage her to be with him again, which I was smart enough not to do.

With this week being the wrong time of the month, she wasn’t going to get together with him for sex, so I think she just didn’t do anything with him because his status in the relationship is mostly just an FB.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:29 am

Welcome to the forum luvhotc.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:17 am

Quick update.

Pretty sure Jess tested me again last night over dinner.

I think I passed?

We were having dinner. She let me know that her monthly visitor was no longer around. She asked me if I wanted her to call Carlos or if I wanted her to myself.

I took her to the bedroom after dinner.

Then back a couple of hours later.

There is no doubt I would have loved it if she’d called Carlos, but I don’t think she wanted me to tell her to call Carlos.

At least that’s my best guess at this point.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:25 am

I think Jess is more aroused by you feeling competitive with the other men in her life and fucking her multiple times in a given night (!) as a result of it, than you being a subby cuck who is turned on by denial and the notion that Carlos is a superior cocksman.

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:41 am

You are probably right. And you passed.

But who knows what she’s thinking about or wants from this whole thing. Probably best to go with the flow. Enjoy fucking her yourself and also when she gets it from other guys.

Btw, has she said if Carlos has been in touch? Or Jamal?

Best not to ask, but let her volunteer any information.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:14 am

Definitely the correct answer to the post-menstrual test question. The good conclusion to draw from that is that by asking the question she gave her own desires away. Carlos will soon be round. And she won’t give you the choice.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:42 am

Definitely an exhibit in why the fetish is so frustrating. You have to deny it over and over in order to keep her. A paradox.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:25 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:17 am
Quick update.

Pretty sure Jess tested me again last night over dinner.

I think I passed?

We were having dinner. She let me know that her monthly visitor was no longer around. She asked me if I wanted her to call Carlos or if I wanted her to myself.

I took her to the bedroom after dinner.

Then back a couple of hours later.

There is no doubt I would have loved it if she’d called Carlos, but I don’t think she wanted me to tell her to call Carlos.

At least that’s my best guess at this point.
I would hate it if my wife liked to play these types of mind games. She loves her boyfriend, Adam, and makes love to him anytime she wants. And she makes love to me anytime I’m up to it, generally every 3 weeks on average. Honesty and openness are paramount in our relationship.

DM

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:31 pm

Yep, she still wants to fell wanted and pursued by you. By taking the initiative more often, you may get cucked more often. It’s a win/win.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:24 pm

Just got a message from Jess that Carlos is stopping by the apartment this evening about 5:30.

I’ve pretty much decided I’m just going to stay on campus and study. Jess said she’d let me know when Carlos is leaving.

So, obviously Carlos isn’t out of the picture. He’ll be fucking her in a couple hours.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Just when we thought Carlos was placed on the back burner because of the two Friday's in a row dancing without him, he's back in the saddle, lol.

Interesting development. I still am wondering about Jamal and where he fits in, if at all. Stay tuned.

Has she said anything about Jamal since Friday?

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:04 pm

Enjoy the sloppy seconds!

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:42 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:24 pm
Just got a message from Jess that Carlos is stopping by the apartment this evening about 5:30.

I’ve pretty much decided I’m just going to stay on campus and study. Jess said she’d let me know when Carlos is leaving.

So, obviously Carlos isn’t out of the picture. He’ll be fucking her in a couple hours.
Excellent news. I thought it wouldn’t be too long.
Try to get back quickly after he has left so Jess can give you a cream pie - which she wants to give you. She does want to play more of the cuckold fetish ie it’s not just that she wants a FB. You have seen how aroused she was the last time you licked her after she was fucked.

Tonight if you are already out, it’s fine to stay out. But she does want to be fucked with you listening. The weekend showed she’d thought about that. Try to move forward to that for her.

You can talk to her about the fetish. Since you’re letting her get her fun, it is fair for her to let you get yours, in full. She’s not in a position to think badly of you. At some point when she is highly aroused, suggest some steps forward, eg the couch.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:51 pm

Well, it’s been a little over two hours. I wonder how long Todd will be banished from the apartment so Jess can have Carlos fuck her.

It will be interesting to see what happens the rest of this week.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:47 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:42 pm
You can talk to her about the fetish. Since you’re letting her get her fun, it is fair for her to let you get yours, in full. She’s not in a position to think badly of you. At some point when she is highly aroused, suggest some steps forward, eg the couch.
It's not really a matter of what's fair though necessarily, is it? She's made it clear she's put off by him displaying too much eagerness around discussing the fetish. At least, that's how it's come across to me.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:27 am

I have a few minutes for an update from last night.

The highlights:

Our couch got quite the workout last night.

I got sloppy seconds (I guess technically thirds since Carlos fucked her twice?)

Jess actually shared some details about what the two of them did. Well, not a lot of detail, but at least a summary.

Carlos stayed until nearly 8:00.

When I got home, she was wearing my favorite thing to see her in, a tank top, and panties and nothing else. I mentioned before how incredibly hot she is dressed like that, her small but incredibly perky breasts practically on display, a little bit of midriff showing and some bikini panties that show off those dancer legs and a lovely bit of ass.

Mmmm.

Sorry, I digress.

Anyway, she hadn’t showered. And I was horny as hell. As soon as I got home I was kissing her. I wondered if that mouth had had Carlos’ cock in it (it had, I found out) as I kissed it.

She told me she hadn’t showered and asked if I wanted her to. I shook my head and slipped my hand into those panties to discover a sloppy mess, which only made me hornier.

The sight of pulling those panties off and seeing the remains of her two encounters with Carlos was unbelievable. We didn’t make it past the couch (neither did they, either time they fucked).

It felt incredible to slip inside that sloppy, well used pussy.

She knew how turned on it made me. She could sense how out of control I was. I could tell that turned her on as well, which I think led her to give me the summary of what happened.

He had her naked within a couple minutes of his arrival and sat her on the couch and went down on her and then fucked her right on the couch, right where she was riding me as she was telling me about it. Then they ate a little, drank some beer and cuddled for a long while. Then she went down on him to get him ready for round two, and he took her again, right on the couch.

She got fucked a fourth time when we finally went to bed. She’s complaining about being sore this morning.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:56 am

Todd,

It sounds like this is progressing nicely. She is now becoming comfortable in telling you some details of her fuck sessions with Carlos. She is also realizing more about how you react to your kink. She can clearly see how turned on you are about her getting fucked by other guys, especially Carlos, and having her tell you about it. She realizes that doing this ups your game and makes sex between the two of you that much more intense. I mean riding you and telling you details must have been incredible.

She is getting off on the whole thing. This is likely going to get even hotter as time goes on.

Has she said anything about Jamal yet? I believe that may come about in the not too distant future.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:06 am

I know I'm repeating myself but: she's amazing, you two were made for each other, you are one of the luckiest men who's ever lived, and I am so fucking jealous lmfaooooo

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:01 am

Give her some extra attention today, (doesn’t have to be sexual).

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:50 pm

Perfect
At last!
She is now telling you what happened with Carlos.
As he was fucking her, she was thinking about how she’d be telling you.
When they had done two rounds she didn’t shower so you could enjoy her filled pussy.
She presented herself in her tank top and panties to show you.
And she told you about how she’d got naked for him and he fucked her twice. It’s the first time she’s given you that detail.
And she sees how turned on you are and how that makes her turned on, with much better sex between you.
At last she really appreciates how good cuckolding you is as part of her love making. This is amazing progress. It augurs well for the future.