Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hiki
Experienced

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by hiki » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:06 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 am
The idea of sitting and drinking while watching them dance is incredibly hot to me.
Holy sh!t, especially knowing that it's just the prelude to a horizontal dance happening later in your bedroom! A ball-room foreplay. Is she going to be OK with you watching them dancing? Or is she going to feel too inhibited to really enjoy the dynamic between her and Carlos if you're there?

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:03 am

txrockdog wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:57 am
Todd,

Have you had any deeper conversations with Jess about what you two are doing and why it turns you on? Does she show any curiosity about getting deeper into your mindset about what turns you on about it and why? Not asking for specifics about it if you choose not to share them, but are those kinds of conversations taking place either in or outside of the bedroom?

We have had conversations yes. They were talked about in the first thread which is gone now.

After the first night when Jess and I had sex after Mike cheated on her, we talked over coffee the next morning. She wanted to understand what was going on with me. We have discussed some of what drives my fantasies.

I don’t know how in depth I would say they were. I haven’t gotten into specifics on what things I would like her to do, and she doesn’t seem to want to get into specifics like that, but we have definitely discussed it.

It took her some time to come to terms with it.

What I think turned the corner for her was Carlos telling her he was only looking for an FB. That’s when I’d suggested that if he had a girlfriend, she could have a boyfriend.

She had made it clear she will kick me out like she kicked Mike out if I have sex with another girl. She knows I am fine with that.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:04 am

hiki wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:06 am
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
The idea of sitting and drinking while watching them dance is incredibly hot to me.
Holy sh!t, especially knowing that it's just the prelude to a horizontal dance happening later in your bedroom! A ball-room foreplay. Is she going to be OK with you watching them dancing? Or is she going to feel too inhibited to really enjoy the dynamic between her and Carlos if you're there?
I haven’t brought up the idea of me going with to Jess yet. Im thinking of asking her tonight.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:08 am

joel68 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:33 am
So, you are going to the club to watch them dance? Would you really be excited if they were grinding up against one another on the dance floor? What about when they came back to you? Would you like to see them all over each other right in front of you?

Have you discussed Jess' night with Carlos or her weekend before?

If Carlos comes back to your apartment, are you going to stay on the couch again?

I would love it if Jess is okay with me tagging along and I fully expect them to be grinding hard on the dance floor. I would also love it if they were all over themselves in front of me. Not sure how much of any of that will happen.

Jess does not like to talk details about sex at all, especially not sex with someone else.

I suspect that if I go out with them when they are dancing I will stay on the couch again. If Jess is uncomfortable with me tagging along, I might go out with friends or something instead.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:16 am

Cool. I hope you get to go with them. Hot that you know for a fact that they will be grinding on the dance floor. Carlos will likely be hard and Jess will be rubbing her hot ass all over his cock. Then when they come back to your table, they will act like a couple, making out right in front of you making you even harder. You will feel like a third wheel watching them be hot as fuck for each other within a few feet of you with absolutely no inhibitions at all.

What if you drove? Maybe they will make out in the car. Then when you get home continue the makeout session right in front of you. Then when it gets really heated and Jess is really turned on, they just go to the br to fuck and leave you to spend the night on the couch all by yourself.

It looks like Jess can't be without Carlos' cock for very long.

Do you think it will be very soon when she suggests you go home to see your family so she and Carlos can have another one of their marathon fuck weekends? Would you like it if she suggested that?

Are you counting down the hours until Carlos will be fucking Jess?
Last edited by joel68 on Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:20 am

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Jess let me know this morning that she would like to go dancing with Carlos tomorrow night.

I’m actually thinking of going with them this time.

She didn’t say anything about inviting him into the apartment afterward, but I think we all know she’s going to want to.
Yes, it will be incredibly hot to be there with the two of them, watching them, dancing and grinding and flirting in front of you in public. I don’t think that Jess will find that her style is cramped by you being there. Far from it. She will enjoy coming back to the table on Carlos’s arm.

You like Carlos so it should be a good evening in any event. But I think you will also enjoy acknowledging your role as their cuckold. Being honest and open about who you are and what you desire. Enjoy yourself with them.

PS Make sure you have enough breakfast stuff in the house. You will want to take them some coffee on Saturday morning.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:13 pm

Thanks for the fresh summary, I really enjoyed your thread previously and it was good to reread a timeline of events. I think your situation and dynamic with your Jess is super hot and super exciting. I can't wait to read more of your adventures.

mbanthony
Prepubescent

Unread post by mbanthony » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 am

You are truly living the dream. I’m happy for you and greatly look forward to your updates.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 am

I hope your new semester has started well. It must be hard to concentrate with thoughts of your sexy, naughty hotGF constantly on your mind! How did the talk with Jess go regarding tonight's plans? Is it the ballroom for you or the beer-hall with friends?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:12 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:20 am
If you’re starting over with discretion as the goal why bother to tell readers names that are real or fake? 😀
4HP89 - In my opinion using a name or a letter, real or fake, makes it significantly easier to follow along, especially when there multiple 'characters' involved.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:17 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:08 am
joel68 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:33 am
So, you are going to the club to watch them dance? Would you really be excited if they were grinding up against one another on the dance floor? What about when they came back to you? Would you like to see them all over each other right in front of you?

Have you discussed Jess' night with Carlos or her weekend before?

If Carlos comes back to your apartment, are you going to stay on the couch again?

I would love it if Jess is okay with me tagging along and I fully expect them to be grinding hard on the dance floor. I would also love it if they were all over themselves in front of me. Not sure how much of any of that will happen.

Jess does not like to talk details about sex at all, especially not sex with someone else.

I suspect that if I go out with them when they are dancing I will stay on the couch again. If Jess is uncomfortable with me tagging along, I might go out with friends or something instead.
CCT - Have you considered, yes making sure it's ok with Jess, but coming in and sitting separately, thereby not intruding or cramping their style at all? :cool:

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:36 pm

I wonder how much attention he paid at class today. He was probably thinking of tonight and how much better Jess is going to get fucked from Carlos.

Maybe he’s counting down the hours. By my calculation it could be that in just 8 hours from now, Carlos could have his cock balls deep in Jess with her loving it.

I hope he checks in with us about tonight’s activities.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:38 pm

Well, looks like I’m going out drinking with some friends tonight.

Jess wasn’t very interested in me tagging along with them when they went dancing. She said she thought it would just be weird. I was thinking hot, but she didn’t agree.

So Jess will be dancing with, and then likely fucking, Carlos, but I will be out with friends, probably drinking too much.

There are those that suggested Carlos would be spending the night with me sleeping on the couch. That isn’t the plan. Jess was the one who made the rule that Carlos wouldn’t be spending the night unless I was out of town.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:47 pm

Just curious. You said last week you heard her making noises when Carlos was fucking her that she does not make when you fuck her. Does she talk when she's getting fucked or just make noises?

How long do you think it will be before she tells you to leave for the weekend and visit your family? That way she can fuck Carlos all weekend like before.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:06 pm

collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:38 pm
She said she thought it would just be weird. I was thinking hot, but she didn’t agree.

So Jess will be dancing with, and then likely fucking, Carlos, but I will be out with friends, probably drinking too much.
I think she may be still wrestling with issues like guilt and societal expectations. She may also just be thinking of you - not wanting to rub it in your face too much. May also explain her showering and cuddling to letting some time pass last weekend before letting you reclaim her.

I hope you don't end up drinking too much, you still want to be able to reclaim your girl afterwards!
collegecuck_tx3 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:38 pm
There are those that suggested Carlos would be spending the night with me sleeping on the couch. That isn’t the plan. Jess was the one who made the rule that Carlos wouldn’t be spending the night unless I was out of town.
I think it was more about just in case. What if the dancing and sex wears her out so much that they both just fall asleep accidentally and stay in the bedroom until morning? She might break her own rule inadvertently.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:40 pm

Hiki,

Baby steps. But that scenario is possible, if not tonight but maybe down the road.

This cuck stuff with them is just in the beginning stages. It has progressed beyond fantasy to the point that now it’s real. In time, who knows what will happen. A myriad of possibilities.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:13 pm

hiki wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:06 pm
I think she may be still wrestling with issues like guilt and societal expectations. She may also just be thinking of you - not wanting to rub it in your face too much. May also explain her showering and cuddling to letting some time pass last weekend before letting you reclaim her.
I would just take it at face value: she assessed, perhaps accurately, that the situation would be more awkward than hot.

Let's not forget that her initial reaction to the whole idea of Todd having the cuck mindset was far from positive.

Todd, I hope the conversation wasn't too awkward in and of itself. Knowing you, I'm sure you made the proposal in a relaxed manner, and handled her rejecting the idea similarly.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:40 pm

What a shame. Had you been able to join them at the dancing then you would have returned with them afterwards and been able to listen to them having sex. It was only on that basis that I thought it would go on much later and he would end up staying overnight (despite the rule against it).

Hopefully nevertheless you might be able to slip back in while they are still in flagrante delicto.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:33 am

Hope you guys had a great night! And by that I mean all 3 of you!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:51 am

Not much to report about last night, unfortunately.

I got home late, and more than a little inebriated.

Carlos was not there. Jess was asleep. I was a little too drunk to want to wake her up anyway.

There were no signs of sexual activity that were obvious enough for a drunk young college student to spot, although it's hard for me to imagine they didn't come back for sex - she probably just cleaned up afterwards?

I just woke up - feeling a little hungover.

Jess had stuff to do on campus today, so she is already up and out of the apartment.

So no reclaiming - yet.

I'm going to get up and take some Ibuprofen, get cleaned up and go meet Jess for lunch on campus.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:54 am

I hope you took an Uber last night. They are out there, especially in an area of a campus I would think.

Sounds like last night had a potential to be extremely hot when you were going with them. Too bad things changed and it was uneventful.

Are you planning on asking her if Carlos fucked her last night?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:43 am

At the risk of sounding like your Mom, you shouldn't over-drink. Had you drunk less, you'd have had less of a hangover, and you could have got back sooner, listened in to them fucking and then creampied your lovely girlfriend.
OK maybe your Mom wouldn't say that to you.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:18 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:43 am
At the risk of sounding like your Mom, you shouldn't over-drink. Had you drunk less, you'd have had less of a hangover, and you could have got back sooner, listened in to them fucking and then creampied your lovely girlfriend.
OK maybe your Mom wouldn't say that to you.
I hope I never hear my mom say all those words. That could be a little awkward.

And you’re right. Usually I’m pretty careful not to drink too much. Last night the group I was with was a little bit on the rowdier side.

I still didn’t get way too drunk, but more than a little I guess.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:41 am

Cheers
I hope you have a chat this evening and make up for lost time.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:54 am

So the three dollar question: Did Carlos fuck Jess last night? You didn't say.