What does it feel like to lose your wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Dream Weaver
Experienced

Re: What does it feel like to lose your wife?

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:51 pm

Never lost my wife, never want to, but lost a couple of girlfriends to other guys. I think that's a partial reason for the kink. But deep down the real turn on, the fantasy is you lose her...that the pain part, her with another... but she comes back, thank god.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:58 pm

I totally understand that kink. I once asked our bull if he intended to take my wife away from me. He understands my kinks quite well- maybe better than my wife does. He knew what I WANTED him to answer so he said, "Yes. I will take your wife from you." Actually, he doesn't think of our relationship in those terms but he understood his answer would excite me.

Anyway... I understand the kink.
Your faggot

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:39 pm

I bet that excited your wife!

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:32 am

TinyBoyDick wrote:
My wife and I live the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle and have for many years. Reading your story highlights stark differences between your situation and mine. First, my wife and I are totally in agreement with what happens in the lifestyle. It IS true that I introduced her to it, but she embraced it with open “arms” and it is a positive part of our lives. Our relationship is very strong and not dependent on sex. In other words, there is no danger of me losing her to another man or vice-versa because we are held together by deep love and respect.
Well expressed and I agree completely.
My wife embraced the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle too.
Some quotes from her (from our diary):
- “Be sure that I really love it myself and don't do it to pleasure you. Yes, my pleasure is also to show you how much I love it, to show you your other wife I can be.”
- “That we haven’t any rule feels like being a fully liberated woman.”
- “I love to be in your arms, talking about my happenings, especially about naughty details.”
- “I love you so much, being my husband who accept me unconditionally as I like to be.”
- “You are the best gift in my life. My number one.”
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:44 am

As she told me that she fallen in love with him, as if my heart had stopped. My feeling says - i have loose her. But she mean to me - your choice is - to leave me and loose me complete or you became my little daughter and can stay with me. I love you still, but not more as a wife - but like a mommy.
When she is diapering me, this is an intimate situation - not a sexual situation - but I feel save and pampered.
I agree that both living as married couple and that i am now her little daughter. Of course he, as her husband, have the right to inserminate her and made also pregnant

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:26 am

Not sure if this is a fantasy or a real-life situation but, assuming it is your actual life now, it seems like you must accept your new role in this relationship OR, if you cannot endure life as it is now, leave this experience behind you and create a new one with someone else.

There are many variations on the cuckold lifestyle but, according to you, your wife is no longer willing to be what you want her to be. You have a choice to make. It is as simple as that. As a man that has been married for many years, I can tell you that communication is KING in a marriage. Before making any final decisions, I recommend talking this all out with your lady- honestly and completely.

If you do “lose” your wife then maybe it is for the best. Are there any lessons for you to learn from this experience? That is for you to decide.

Best wishes to you!
Your faggot

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:29 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:44 am
As she told me that she fallen in love with him, as if my heart had stopped. My feeling says - i have loose her. But she mean to me - your choice is - to leave me and loose me complete or you became my little daughter and can stay with me. I love you still, but not more as a wife - but like a mommy.
When she is diapering me, this is an intimate situation - not a sexual situation - but I feel save and pampered.
I agree that both living as married couple and that i am now her little daughter. Of course he, as her husband, have the right to inserminate her and made also pregnant
Not sure if this is a fantasy or a real-life situation but, assuming it is your actual life now, it seems like you must accept your new role in this relationship OR, if you cannot endure life as it is now, leave this experience behind you and create a new one with someone else.

There are many variations on the cuckold lifestyle but, according to you, your wife is no longer willing to be what you want her to be. You have a choice to make. It is as simple as that. As a man that has been married for many years, I can tell you that communication is KING in a marriage. Before making any final decisions, I recommend talking this all out with your lady- honestly and completely.

If you do “lose” your wife then maybe it is for the best. Are there any lessons for you to learn from this experience? That is for you to decide.

Best wishes to you!
Your faggot

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:30 am

I think you misunderstood me a little :-)
The beginning was difficult - but I now enjoy being a little sissy.
We talk - but now in a different way. As mommy she don´t need permission from her little daughter

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:54 pm

little sissy Benita wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:30 am
I think you misunderstood me a little :-)
The beginning was difficult - but I now enjoy being a little sissy.
We talk - but now in a different way. As mommy she don´t need permission from her little daughter
I think I understand better now. This is precisely what you WANT. You're not afraid of losing your wife. Instead, things are moving in the direction you crave.

Best wishes to you!
Your faggot

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:40 am

Every cuckold relationship is different.
And that's a good thing.
if everything were the same thing - then we wouldn't need to exchange ideas in a forum like this.

As cuckolds we know the humiliation - the feeling of inferiority - but also the feeling of happiness when a real man takes your wife - when he has more to say sexually than you do

Most cuckolds know the feeling when the Wife and Bull say we won't use condoms anymore - she will be properly inseminated.
The thought that she could become pregnant robs you of sleep - with happiness and also with fear - but also the thought - if she allows herself to be inseminated - then she will also see him as the future father of her children - and perhaps as husband? Perhaps.

Yeah you are right - i am thankful to be her little daughter - I am grateful to be demoted and replaced as husband and father. All knows it that she treat me as her little daughter 24/7 .At begin it was not easy to be a little girl also outside.
Some will say that's too noticeable - well it's also noticeable when a African man suddenly lives in the house - and also when African families come to visit on weekends.

I am happy about my new life as little girl/little daughter/baby.
To be diapered by mommy/granny/aunt mean to be hug, feel be pamper and to feel save. (OK it´s also a little embarrassing to be in a tshirt and a diaper in the house)

I know that many people can't understand it,
but I also can't understand some things.
Cock sucking or creampie - not my thing.

What's more important is - we are cuckolds and we stand together

Your nick is TinyBoyDick - i think we have something in common - i have also a very tiny willie - 0.31 inches (after medication) - smile and feel hug

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:08 pm

I can so easily relate to almost everything you write! Yes, each cuckold is different and that is perfectly normal and natural. I am happy that you and your wife both cooperate in your lifestyle. Consider yourself fortunate because so many cucks are not able to fit their circumstances to satisfy their needs… either the wife won’t participate, family, religion, or some other obstacle prevents them from expressing that intimate part of themselves.

Best wishes to you and your wife and please keep us all posted on your sexy adventures!!
Your faggot