my new relationship with my wife's pussy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

Re: my new relationship with my wife's pussy

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

youngguy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:39 am
Hey invisibletwin, how did Jen and Chris meet and start dating?
Hey! thanks for asking, it's been a long time since I've talked about that on here...

years ago, 2018-ish, we had a profile on a dating site. mostly looking for one night stands for her. She hooked up with a guy named Derick. After seeing him a few times he introduced her to his two room mates, one of whom was Chris. Eventually she ended up hooking up with all three guys, and for about a year or so Derick, Chris, and their other roommate were Jen's regular fuck buddies. She would regularly spend the night, or an entire weekend, at their apartment, sleeping with all three of them. it was all just casual sex for a while, though, until one day in early 2019 when Chris admitted to me that he had developed feelings for her.

Though she has had actual boyfriends in the past, usually when a fuck buddy develops feelings she pulls back from them cause that can get ugly fast. but i knew she was really enjoying being shared by these three guys. i know she liked chris well enough, so i talked it out with chris and he was willing to respect our relationship (jen and i were not married yet, but had been together for many years at this point) so chris was willing to go along with what ever we decided, even if it meant she stopped seeing him.

I told jen about chris' feelings for her and she was flattered, but also worried about things getting too complicated. she didnt want to ruin what she had going with the three roommates. But, honestly, I missed her having an actual boyfriend. i loved it the few times she has had one before. so i nudged them together. I kept arranging for them to spend more and more time together, and kept gently urging her to consider dating him. of course, if she had said no i would have respected that, but she kept showing that she was interested, so...

Of course I had more talks with chris about it, about what the dynamic would be, and about how if he were to actually date her he would have to be willing to share her not just with me, but with whom ever else, because she wasnt going to stop sleeping around. and he was totally fine with sharing her as long as he got to call her his girlfriend.

Eventually she agreed to go on a date with him and see where it goes. she spent the night of her first date with him at his place. the next day she told me she was now his girlfriend!

These talks I had with chris led to him and i becoming good friends. we bonded over both of us wanting her to date him. turned out we had a lot in common. we arent really a "thruple" so to speak, Chris and I are good friends and get along great, and happen to be in a relationship with the same girl.

then when the pandemic hit and it became apparent that if chris and jen werent living together they were not going to be able to see each other for who knows how long, and that might lead to the end of their relationship, so we invited chris to move in with us. at first it was just temporary, just till lock down ended... we all know how lockdown went haha... so glad chris moved in with us, so they could keep seeing each other during lockdown! all 2020 things aside, that was actually a pretty fun year, the three of us home alone together for a year. needless to say we all got pretty close.

jen and i had a 2 bedroom apt. we had the second bedroom so i could have a place to sleep when ever she had another guy over. so when chris moved in i moved to the second bedroom permanently, and chris took my place in jen's room. but he continued to pay rent on his old place for a while since it was only meant to be temporary.

then, for my birthday that year, jen and i gave chris ownership of her pussy. giving him complete control over what does and doesnt happen to it, and she will abide by what ever he says. (this arrangement is one of her favorite things, we had done that several times before, and she enjoys it every time) ...in order to test it out, at first he chose to just keep it to himself, so no one else, not even me could have it. (lock down was still going on so she wasnt spreading her legs for anyone else anyway. but i wasnt allowed access to it at all. so basically her vagina was exclusively his) that didnt last too long though, as it turns out he's really into showing her off. exhibitionism is his kink. so while he still denied me, access to it, he likes to show it off to other guys! ...once lock down ended he started taking her out on "flashing dates" where they spend the day out and about trying to see how many guys she can flash, and keeping count! what ever he says should happen to her pussy she does, so if he tells her to show it to someone she will without hesitation. I have not joined them on one of these dates, but they sound SO fun!

Anyway, I'm so happy they started dating when they did, and chris moved in when he did, otherwise they might have ended up ending it. like with the other roommates. after lockdown ended she saw derick and the other roommate a few more times but it fizzled, and they got girlfriends and moved on.

the three of us have been living together since then, since the lock down started in early 2020, so 4 years now, and yes Chris has strong romantic feelings for my wife, which would have been a problem in prior relationships, but things are working so well for us that we dont see a reason to end it any time soon. chris calling my wife his girlfriend makes him happy, it makes me happy, and it makes her happy. plus it helps us follow the #1 rule of our relationship, that jen and i set when we first started in the "hotwife / cuck" life style, which is that she must always have another guy whom she fucks more than me. chris is her boyfriend and owner of her pussy, and i, her husband, am denied access to her pussy except for once a year on our anniversary, so it works perfectly! ...plus, she still gets to spread her legs for other guys!

so, last year, chris finally stop paying rent on his old place, and gave it up, settling to live with us. and the three of us dont see any reason to end this arrangement any time soon.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354