Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Re: Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:48 am

It just depends on what the hotwife wants. It's her pussy.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:29 pm

trecital wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am
I would recommend that you stop the relationship now, before things get any worse. He clearly cannot be trusted.
athlete915 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 am
His actions demonstrate a lack of respect for you two and your marriage, piss poor communication skills, untrustworthiness, and immaturity. I don't care how good the sex is, he doesn't deserve to be in your marriage. Continuing with the relationship will only encourage him to continue such behavior.
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:33 am
I put a halt to a relationship for this very reason! The man I was meeting with told me he had a couple he wanted "us" to play with. It was not his place to be communicating with anyone about playing with me without prior consent.

I would have kicked both of them out if it was me 😡
The only way this is OK is if it is discussed and agreed to BEFORE anyone is introduced.

No man gets to "insist" that another man be given the opportunity to have sex with me. I am not a toy, nor am I property to be given to others. My prior consent is necessary and manipulation or deception will never be tolerated.

What he did was insulting. He completely disregarded any wishes the two of you had.

What would have happened if you didn't go along? Would the insisting turn to force? Think about that.

Just because a man is available does not mean he is a good or compatible play partner. This guy is only interested in what HE wants which has nothing to do with the being a hotwife.

Those men that think hotwives are/should be available for whoever wants to have sex with them regardless of their thoughts on the matter should be avoided like the plague.
Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 am
Flat out no. That is not all right.
athlete915 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:09 am
Some of the rest of you need a lesson in consent...She could have easily been too scared or nervous to back out. There’s nothing that clearly indicates that she was into it. Again, this guy is an abusive douche and not worth the couple’s time.
I can't even wrap my head around OP's scenario, but I think these responses cover it definitively. It might sound kinky from the safety of an online forum, but there would be nothing kinky about it IRL. It's one of my wife's worst nightmare scenarios, and I can assure you it would not have unfolded for us the way that OP described.

I'll also offer that we've found it completely impractical to ask a play friend to bring a friend, and we've actually explored the scenario. We've asked a few of our trusted and long-term play friends if they had any buddies who might be interested in a "moresome" scenario. The thing is, most of the guys we meet are as discreet and secretive as we are about their private sex lives. They might be willing to join with our other play friends, but they have no interest in involving their own social circle.

Yes, a couple of the guys we've met have told their buddies about having sex with a married woman, but even then I'm sure they leave out the kinky details. My wife has even hung out socially with a boyfriend's group of friends, where it was understood by everyone that she was married and had her husband's approval. She wore her wedding ring and they made no pretext or cover story. Even then, even in that in-your-face scenario, there was no implication that it was an open offer to everyone else. Another former boyfriend had a roommate and my wife occasionally spent the night. Not "sneaking out in the wee hours" staying over, but wearing one of his shirts and watching TV together the next day. Again, no effort to hide her wedding ring. She told me how one night she playfully asked if his roommate would be interested in joining. I guess he took offense at the suggestion, which my wife insisted was just a joke (which is probably was? :| ). Basically, none of the guys she's known wants to have group sex with their vanilla buddies.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:27 am

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:48 am
It just depends on what the hotwife wants. It's her pussy.
This is all very well in theory. But, what the hotwife is going to get when her boyfriend/bull turns up with a male friend (without prior permission) might well be something she wasn't expecting, and couldn't put a stop to.

A dangerous scenario.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:09 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:51 am
Well, as a cuck we have to accept what the bull say - and wife . Both made the rules
The relationship is between my wife and myself. The other men who are invited into our sex life are guests. They are expected to behave accordingly.

This is our movie and my wife and I are the stars. The other men are bit players. They are not allowed to make the rules.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:45 am

Every cuckold relationship is different.

The wife makes the rules, and if she gives the bull more space it's because she wants to.
I solemnly promised her that I would always obey her as her little daughter.

I was no time a man - but always like a little girl and I am happy and grateful that she realized it.
I deserve to be treated as a little girl and to be her little daughter.

It's so wonderful that he is now the head of the family.

But I think - that you are a real man and that's good. You make the rules with your wife.

Feedback geben
Seitenleisten

jsaltydog
Prepubescent

Unread post by jsaltydog » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 pm

Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 am
My wife has been in a relationship with a guy for a few weeks now. She is exclusive to him and allows him to control the relationship totally.
Last night he turned up at our house with one of his friends. He insisted that his friend be allowed to join in, which he did.
Is it OK for a bull to introduce a second person without any prior agreement?
Almost a requirement if he is a real bull.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:53 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:09 am
little sissy Benita wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:51 am
Well, as a cuck we have to accept what the bull say - and wife . Both made the rules
The relationship is between my wife and myself. The other men who are invited into our sex life are guests. They are expected to behave accordingly.

This is our movie and my wife and I are the stars. The other men are bit players. They are not allowed to make the rules.
We agree. Hotwifing and swinging for us is all about enhancing our marriage. It is all about OUR pleasure. Ann has had boyfriends (we don't use the term bulls) who have asked if they can include one of their mates for a threesome. If she knows them and likes them sometimes she has approved. It was never without future planning though. Last year she ended up dating 2 mates after starting at first as a couple. That ended though when they thought they could throw a party which ended up being an attempted gang bang of Ann with guys she had never met before and she wasn't prepared for. So yes, a bull or boyfriend can ask to include another male but it should be prior to the occasion and fully at the decision of the hotwife.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:21 am

jsaltydog wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 pm
Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 am
My wife has been in a relationship with a guy for a few weeks now. She is exclusive to him and allows him to control the relationship totally.
Last night he turned up at our house with one of his friends. He insisted that his friend be allowed to join in, which he did.
Is it OK for a bull to introduce a second person without any prior agreement?
Almost a requirement if he is a real bull.
Or if he is an arsehole. Often they are both.

Florgasm
Virgin

Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

Unread post by Florgasm » Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:59 pm

In most well established relationships (as it is the case here), there are clear rules of engagement to ensure each participant is engaging voluntarily and willingly in the lifestyle. There are cases where couples will set clear rules, but there are also cases where a couple openly accepts to submit to the wishes or instructions of a bull, ideally with a mutually agreed safe word and the willingness to respect that safeword.

Therefore, depending on the dynamic with the bull in this situation, it is possible that his "invitation" was within what he was allowed by the couple, and either member of the couple had the opportunity to use their safeword at anytime. Even to the extent to which there was no agreed safe word, either of the couple could have called it quits as a matter of law.

It seems very likely that she felt sufficient submissive pressure to refrain from calling the safeword or simply call quits, and this progressively lead the bull and his friend to gain full control. Given the rules of engagement, the dominant bull took the right to make a decision which didn't involve force or violence, in the absence of any safe word and/or disagreement from the couple.

It therefore seems that

1. The outcome was fair as it didn't involve force, nor contravened the usage of the safeword

2. The couple is free to reject any future play with either/both of these partners partner whom they dislike

Bull4Oldrwives
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bull4Oldrwives » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:26 pm

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance. This is one of the reasons why cucks should vet Bulls and require extensive discussion about what expectations are. If a couple expects the wife to be "owned" then that's one thing but in a regular wife-boyfriend relationship I think sharing her would beyond the pale. Now, if the wife and boyfriend choose to go to swing clubs or sex resorts as a "couple' that is something else

PlzFuckMyHotwife
Pervert

Unread post by PlzFuckMyHotwife » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:48 pm

I've been watching the various replies and perspectives and have been debating whether to add mine or not...

Well... here it is:
Florgasm wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:59 pm
In most well established relationships (as it is the case here), there are clear rules of engagement to ensure each participant is engaging voluntarily and willingly in the lifestyle. There are cases where couples will set clear rules, but there are also cases where a couple openly accepts to submit to the wishes or instructions of a bull, ideally with a mutually agreed safe word and the willingness to respect that safeword.

Therefore, depending on the dynamic with the bull in this situation, it is possible that his "invitation" was within what he was allowed by the couple, and either member of the couple had the opportunity to use their safeword at anytime. Even to the extent to which there was no agreed safe word, either of the couple could have called it quits as a matter of law.

It seems very likely that she felt sufficient submissive pressure to refrain from calling the safeword or simply call quits, and this progressively lead the bull and his friend to gain full control. Given the rules of engagement, the dominant bull took the right to make a decision which didn't involve force or violence, in the absence of any safe word and/or disagreement from the couple.

It therefore seems that

1. The outcome was fair as it didn't involve force, nor contravened the usage of the safeword

2. The couple is free to reject any future play with either/both of these partners partner whom they dislike
This (above) is a great summary of how I feel about it. So... it depends.

As a hotwife husband, I'm okay with whatever rules of engagement we've agreed to prior to playing with a guest male. That may include, in theory, allowing him to bring an extra friend. In reality, it probably would never happen without either me or my hot cutie with a booty at least seeing some pics and pre-approving those "extra friends". It's not about the power dynamic, it's mostly about not trusting anyone else to select others my wife would be sufficiently attracted to. So... for that reason alone, it probably would never happen. But I wouldn't have an issue with the dynamic if it was discussed in advance and agreed to as acceptable.

As a bull for other couples, I would never do anything to betray their trust and break the pre-agreed rules of engagement. And those rules could also be as simple as "there are no rules". Before I first played with my current regular hotwife and her cuck husband, we went over the rules in detail and one of the things I had made very clear from the beginning was that they could always use safe words to express their level of discomfort with certain actions or dynamics. Green, yelow and red was what I had suggested... to suggest that everything is fine, to signal approaching a hard limit and, finally, to indicate hitting a hard limit. Irrespective of how hard I'd push them, if anyone said yellow at any time I'd slow down immediately until someone said green to indicate a return to comfort. And if anyone said red I'd stop immediately and discuss what had just happened. To this day, in all of our playdates, neither yellow nor red were ever used, but their mere existence helped build trust with each subsequent playdate.

Eventually, we reached a point where the cuck felt comfortable enough to relinquish all control to me. I am his wife's bull and, as such, as per our agreement, can make decisions without consulting or even involving him. That doesn't mean I can go nuts and betray his trust. As an ethical bull, that puts even more responsibility on my shoulders and I need to carefully weight each decision I make so that I don't inadvertently damage their relationship. With great power comes great responsibility, right?

Given our current dynamic, I would feel it within my "right" to bring another friend along if I wanted to. But... would I do it? Probably not, not unless I felt that it'd enhance their dynamic and they wouldn't see it as a betrayal of their trust. I'd probably probe enough around the subject, without necessarily disclosing my intention, to know that I'd be on safe ground.

Occasionally I take the hotwife to sex clubs, just the two of us, without her husband in tow. She hasn't played with anyone else yet, mostly because I am treading carefully. But we've had the conversation though and she trusts me enough to let me blindfold her and then decide what happens next. She knows that may include penetration by another male or possibly more. That is a tremendous level of trust and obviously I'd never do anything to betray her trust or put her in any danger, real or perceived. She'd be extremely vulnerable and her safety and comfort would be my absolute priority at all times, as has been in the past. Obviously, the safety words remain in place.

So... in summary, it all depends on the level of trust, level of delegation of responsibility (e.g. her safety and most decisions about her body being delegated to me while we're on a playdate), and pre-agreed dynamic.
Her hot pics: Enjoy HERE

2022 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣0️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 1️⃣7️⃣
2023 Goal: Sex with 1️⃣5️⃣ new boy toys | Today's fuck-o-meter: 0️⃣0️⃣