Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Smallcock74
Virgin

Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 am

My wife has been in a relationship with a guy for a few weeks now. She is exclusive to him and allows him to control the relationship totally.
Last night he turned up at our house with one of his friends. He insisted that his friend be allowed to join in, which he did.
Is it OK for a bull to introduce a second person without any prior agreement?

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Is it OK for a bull to introduce another male?

Unread post by trecital » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am

I'm sure it's 'ok' for the bull. By which, I mean that I'm sure he's happy to do it.
But equally sure that it's not ok for you or your wife. I would recommend that you stop the relationship now, before things get any worse. He clearly cannot be trusted.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:09 am

I'm in violent agreement with trecital on this one. I would never unilaterally make a decision like that without talking with my couple first. His actions demonstrate a lack of respect for you two and your marriage, piss poor communication skills, untrustworthiness, and immaturity. I don't care how good the sex is, he doesn't deserve to be in your marriage. Continuing with the relationship will only encourage him to continue such behavior.

On a side note, I'm generally skeptical of lovers/bulls who like to share their wives. Regardless of how they try to justify it, it suggests that they have cuckold tendencies themselves.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:33 am

I put a halt to a relationship for this very reason! The man I was meeting with told me he had a couple he wanted "us" to play with. It was not his place to be communicating with anyone about playing with me without prior consent.

I would have kicked both of them out if it was me 😡
The only way this is OK is if it is discussed and agreed to BEFORE anyone is introduced.

No man gets to "insist" that another man be given the opportunity to have sex with me. I am not a toy, nor am I property to be given to others. My prior consent is necessary and manipulation or deception will never be tolerated.

What he did was insulting. He completely disregarded any wishes the two of you had.

What would have happened if you didn't go along? Would the insisting turn to force? Think about that.

Just because a man is available does not mean he is a good or compatible play partner. This guy is only interested in what HE wants which has nothing to do with the being a hotwife.

Those men that think hotwives are/should be available for whoever wants to have sex with them regardless of their thoughts on the matter should be avoided like the plague.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:51 am

Well it happened, so the wife must have been ok with it. Once she has decided to fuck other guys, with your permission, your options are to blow the whole thing up or let it go. I blew it up and regretted it.

naptownking
Virgin

Unread post by naptownking » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:49 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 am
My wife has been in a relationship with a guy for a few weeks now. She is exclusive to him and allows him to control the relationship totally.
Last night he turned up at our house with one of his friends. He insisted that his friend be allowed to join in, which he did.
Only a few weeks, and already he's in full control and sharing her out? Feels like a bit of a red flag, but your wife clearly didn't "mind". Or, she knew about it ahead of time and decided for you to find out at the wrong time. I'd definitely open up the channel of communication here, but be prepared for "I knew and I wanted it."

If this bothers you, I'd recommend setting some boundaries with your wife or discussing things that you feel should be communicated first. If you _don't_ have the ability to work with her to pull the plug on something that makes you uncomfortable (aka you have no control), then don't be surprised when you have no control. Just my $0.02.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:37 am

It depends upon the nature of your relationship their relationship and what you and your wife are looking to get out of it.

Some couples are looking to be dominated by their bulls, and yo have him take control, set the agenda, and redefine their boundaries. If that’s what you’re looking for, your Bull knew that, and everyone was fine with it then it’s okay, but there are a lot of couples that aren’t looking for that sort of thing. Most want to retain some control, and only want to pursue a FANTASY of giving up control.

If your Bull was simply presuming you would be okay with it, or didn’t care and was forcing the issue, those are major red flags. You and your wife need to talk about what happened, and be sure you’re both on the same page, and then proceed from there in whatever direction you want to go.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:45 am

It happened with my wife. She threw both men out.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:59 am

It wouldn't be okay in our case unless my wife agreed to it beforehand. I would hope that she would let me know, but I really don't have any say in the matter anymore and even if I did, I would approve.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 am

Flat out no. That is not all right. He's showing you and your wife a great deal of disrespect. In D/s relationships there certainly is dominance over the husband, wife or both. However, submissives have rights. You have to learn the difference between dominance and and abuse. You and your wife are the ones involved with him. What you decide to do is your choice of course but if it was my wife and I, this guy would be gone.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:09 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 am
However, submissives have rights. You have to learn the difference between dominance and abuse.
Nailed it.

Some of the rest of you need a lesson in consent. Just because the wife went along with it when two men showed up and insisted on having sex, does not mean she consented to it. She could have easily been too scared or nervous to back out. There’s nothing that clearly indicates that she was into it. Again, this guy is an abusive douche and not worth the couple’s time.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:12 am

Mrs Warm’s current favorites are two guys who are friends. I found the first guy - he was on a site / young bbc - great cock and body. We had a couple after our 2nd mfm - as we were sitting around talking he said he had a buddy that he does mfm with when they find a willing girl. She says that sounds fun. After more discussion we decided to plan her first 3 guy event. She loves them both for different reasons. So in our case a guy did introduce a buddy / but was all discussed before hand.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:36 am

The bull is the master of the house and he need no permission from the cuckold.
My former wife and her bull living since years as married couple and i have to be her little daughter since he moved in. It is so great when she call him husband and he call her my wife. It´s normal that he invite his brothers and friends

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:03 am

Welcome to the forum little sissy Benita.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:18 am

THX a lot armyguyot1

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:20 am

My wife did the opposite. She asked her young black stud to introduce her to his friends. Surprisingly, he said "no, you're mine." She was flattered by disappointed. I was just disappointed. She had always maintained she was a one-on-one type of girl, and this was the first sign that she might do multiple men at the same time.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:51 am

Well, as a cuck we have to accept what the bull say - and wife . Both made the rules

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:33 am

It's weird he didn't asked you guys if you would like him bringing someone over.

Not my cup of tea.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:52 am

In my relationship with my hot Wife'''e.........

I leave it up to her if she engages in a gang bang arranged by any given BF
This happeneds on occasion and I leave it up to her
She was born and raised in NY City and has plenty of street smarts.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:49 pm

I hope it is OK. Guys have always brought along a friend or three. I never really considered it my place to question it as long as she was OK with it, and she always was.

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:53 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 am
While I tend to agree with the overwhelming majority that the guy's actions were NOT ok, I have a hard time getting past his showing up at your door with an unknown guest and even being allowed to enter, let alone "insisting" his friend be allowed to join. I would want clarity from my wife one way or the other had something been said beforehand to suggest this route.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:48 am

Bulls absolutely do not get to make those decisions. Only the hotwife, with the agreement of her cuck, can introduce a 2nd into the mix. My Wife would have thrown him the fuck out. The only way this works is if she gave prior approval to the bull to bring a friend.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:44 am

I disagree, and find it paternalistic to say that women can’t give or withhold consent in the moment. Women are individuals, and some can, while others would feel too “put on the spot” to object. It’s the cuck’s duty to safeguard against intimidation, and to guard a space within which it is safe for his Queen to make her own decisions.
Last edited by Abrandnewstart194 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:39 am

to answer your question, it seems that it was ok with you and your wife. so I think it's ok.

relationships have vibes. maybe he could just tell it would be ok. so he took a chance.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:35 am

I would imagine some couples appreciate spontaneity, others need to feel like they're in control of every granular detail. To me, the idea of boundaries being crossed is kinda the entire point of the fetish (starting with the boundary of monogamy itself) so I would hope if we ever found another person to play with, they would keep us on our toes lol