erotic humiliation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NSEW1
Experienced

Re: erotic humiliation

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:14 am

emca753 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:11 am
NSEW1 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:27 am
Wife said, “when we got married, you said you were straight, and made gestures indicting you had masculine traits. Clearly, that was all a lie. What should I do about that?”
Are you effeminate?
Yea a part of me likes to surrender to my inner sissy by dressing in panties, skirt, dress, bra and heels. The icing on the cake is to carry a purse and put on lipstick. So yeah I guess one might say that I am effeminate!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:29 am

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:12 am
My wife told our neighbor why she sees a different car parked in our driveway during the afternoon. She told her she had a lover because of my severe shortness in the penis department along with no stamina.

My neighbor wanted to see my cage so I went next door to reveal my cage to her. She was shocked at my cage and seeing my penis also said the same thing regarding my size.I understand why your wife has a lover.

pauline
What did your neighbor think of your cage? Was she shocked?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:46 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:29 am
PANTIES wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:12 am
My wife told our neighbor why she sees a different car parked in our driveway during the afternoon. She told her she had a lover because of my severe shortness in the penis department along with no stamina.

My neighbor wanted to see my cage so I went next door to reveal my cage to her. She was shocked at my cage and seeing my penis also said the same thing regarding my size.I understand why your wife has a lover.

pauline
What did your neighbor think of your cage? Was she shocked?
My neighbor was stunned when I removed my Levi’s revealing my panties and was shocked when I let her pull my panties down. I told her they’re an unbelievable number of men who have their penis caged by their wife. I told her my mother in law has control of the key on her charm bracelet.

pauline

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:36 am

Dwightdalwood wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:57 am
I want to be outed to my wife's friends so bad. Makes me hot just thinking about it. Irreversible humiliation. I can picture their smirks every time they see me.
My wife has outed me to all her close friends (probably about 10-12 in total). They admire her and I know some of them have brought it up to their own husbands.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:37 am

My wife outed me to her friends who no doubt they told their spouses. The biggest erotic humiliation was when she told her mother regarding my sexual inadequacies revealing my lack of stamina and size. She told her mother the numerous times I cum before I had a chance to have intercourse and if I’m able how quickly I cum.

When my mother in law saw my penis for the first time her comments were humiliating especially when she said, my FIL has a small penis but nothing like yours. Yours is the smallest I have seen.

pauline

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:35 am

I have enjoyed lots of erotic humiliation but still have a lot of fantasies unfulfilled!

A good example of what has happened was we would meet a couple for Kelly to play with. Meet in the bar of a hotel or local to their house. They would know I am caged and in panties and would be instructed in advance to ignore me unless to make a comment like 'do you like knowing I am going to fuck Kelly so hard'. Then in the room be made to take my pants off so they could laugh at panties and cage. The other wife to feel my caged cock - most women have never seen a cage - and laugh before they all went off to the bedroom to have fun that I could only hear not see. I used to love that humiliation and miss it. Kelly doesn't see couples anymore and even if she did I wouldn't be allowed to listen anyway......

The erotic humiliation I would love to have happen is for her to tell a friend or especially her mother. I have had a crush on her other for a long while - and Kelly exploits that constantly - and would love to be outed as a cuckold to her daughter and made to show my panties and cage. If not, her mother she has a couple of close girlfriends who see me as the CEO, alpha male and Kelly as the good PTA soccer mom and would never imagine her fucking other guys and cuckolding me. That would be incredible.

However, Kelly has made it clear that there are lots of fantasies she is open to living out but there is no way ever that she will be reveal this side of our lives to anyone we are in proximity too, especially (sadly) her mother!

Doesn't stop me getting hard in my cage when she tells she has changed her mind and is going to tell her.....

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:25 am

Dottie's closest friends and their husbands/boyfriends know that I am a cuck. Her best friend and her husband were invited to a meal at our house with Dottie's bull. I had to cook for them and wait at table but was not permitted to eat with them. Dottie flirted with her bull throughout and the two of them made out a couple of times. Her friend and her husband found it very amusing, I could tell. It was very humiliating.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:23 am

I have a cheating wife. She thinks it hotter that I don't know and it's a secret. I assumed she was just letting them know she was a cheater but she was telling them everything. How she had an open marriage (for her) and I was a small dick cuck. Even to guys I know.

The biggest surprise was that her mother and sister know. Her sister let it out that my wife had a week long affair with a young Italian guy on a cruise they were all on. Ended up they knew a long time ago. My wife debated if she should even marry me with them and some other friends. She told them she didn't respect me and that I was a bad lover

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:39 pm

One night my wife came home ranting about her time with a young black guy. She said he was good in bed but he kept asking her “who’s pussy is it”. She complained about men and our fragile egos. She said I never asked the “whose dick is this”. She said she would never disrespect our marriage by answering that question. While she was in the middle of her long funny rant, I pulled up one of my favorite videos she made for me.

I showed my wife my FAVORITE part of the video she made with a white guy that had an extra thick cock. He had her on all four and facing the camera. He told my wife to tell her husband whose pussy is this. My wife didn’t respond so he started fucking her harder. He asked again and still no response. He was slamming her very hard and my wife was about to cum. He asked her again and before he could finish my wife orgasmed and said “this is your pussy” over and over. My wife was shocked and embarrassed to see herself broken down like that. She didn’t remember saying that to him. I told her I love it and not to be sorry.