Wife has sudden strong desire to cuckold me

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuriousCouple8889
Prepubescent

Wife has sudden strong desire to cuckold me

Unread post by CuriousCouple8889 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:34 am

My wife Naomi and I have been together for 10 years now and married for two of those years. I’ve told her before in the past that I thought cuckolding was sexy. And we have experimented before. Six years ago she went to a sex club alone once and did have sex with a guy but she felt a bit awkward and never wanted to go back. She was happy that she did try it though. Then about 4 years ago she did meet a guy at a bar and they hungout a couple times and had sex once. She said the sex was good but we both agreed to end it and Naomi was okay with that. She saw it as another fun one off experience.

Then about a year ago she downloaded the Feeld dating app (app specifically for open relationships and non monogamous couples)… but she never pursued anything and wasn’t really interested in meeting anyone.

So there was nothing ever since then… we haven’t talked about cuckolding seriously at all. Now all of a sudden, this past weekend Naomi brought up the idea of cuckolding me totally unprompted. She told me she wants to meet men and go on dates and have sex with them. She told me she wants to download Feeld again and see who she can meet. Naomi also told me that over the past several weeks she has been thinking about cuckolding me and that the idea really excites her. She explained that her being selfish and doing what she wants is a big driver for her. She also told me that being mean to me and making me jealous turns her on. I asked her what prompted these feelings and she told me that something just sort of clicked and now she wants to cuckold me.

Then lastnight she gave me a handjob while talking about her going on dates with other men and fucking them. She has never done that before.

Im a little surprised by all of this all of a sudden. Especially because it was totally unprompted by me. We haven’t talked about cuckolding or an open relationship in almost a year. Has anyone else had a similar experience where something with your wife or girlfriend suddenly changes and they have an intense desire to now cuckold you?

Thanks for reading my experience/story

Cookiescream
Experienced

Re: Wife has sudden strong desire to cuckold me

Unread post by Cookiescream » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:21 pm

Are you ok with this sudden change? Excited? How about asking her what’s up? I’ll be following your story.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:52 pm

I would suspect that she's met someone she is attracted to and went back to the files in her mind to recall the circumstances under which you had previously told her that you would enjoy the experience of being cuckolded.

It's convenient for both of you if you still want to be cuckolded and she has found someone else she wants to sleep with. I would further say that I really respect your wife's honesty if this is the case, because the easiest thing to do would be to do this behind your back, rather than risk bringing it up to you to see if you were still interested in this arrangement and take the risk that you tell her no, that you'd prefer to keep it as fantasy.

Only you know what the right decision for you is, but if you're really ready to experience this I would encourage her to pursue this at her own pace.

When we started out cuckolding it was very much at my urging. It took a few years before my wife was really comfortable with it but now she seriously loves it. I can tell you this: if your wife really *wants* to cuckold you and you are into it, it will be a highly charged erotic experience like non other. Just don't be jealous and blow it by interrogating her on who the mystery man is (as I suspect, anyway). If she's going to cuckold you she has the right to sleep with who she wants and you should tell her to go for it. Let her reveal the details at her own pace.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:20 am

I don't know what you told her years ago, but it apparently lit a slow burning fuse for her. The trip to the club and the one guy she had were probably explorations she felt she wanted to see how she felt about being with other men than you. It is obvious she has been thinking about this for a long time and she has probably realized that it is something she wants to do. I think CW is probably correct, that someone has attracted her attention and that mixed with your previous comments and approvals of her extra-marital sex has allowed her to bring it to you openly. You should be proud that she is willing to be open with you and in a sense, inviting you to explore this adventure with her!!!! Good luck in the adventure.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:26 am

Your wife has someone waiting in the wings. I’m almost certain of it. Tread carefully.

CuriousCouple8889
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCouple8889 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:25 am

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Naomi doesn't have somebody that she is interested in now. She wants to find someone removed from our mutual friends, hence the reason to use the dating app Feeld. She came to the realization that she wants to pursue this because in the past it was me encouraging her to do it and she felt that she was cuckolding me because I wanted it. She felt that she wasn't necessarily doing it for herself. She has now come to the point where she wants to do it for herself to experience someone new. Her other motivations are to make me jealous and to do something selfish/mean to me. Those are her words. In a sense Naomi sees this as a way to gain more power in the relationship.

I’ve told her to go at her own pace and to keep our communication honest and open. I will post updates as they come.

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:13 pm

You may want to use this time to ask for the little things you wanted out of this, but not to lay down any big rules.

It is definitely something for cucks to realize that when you plant a seed and she says no, to back off and wait. Pushing never works.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm

sounds like fun. she's taking it at her own pace

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:29 pm

Although I also suspect she has met someone who lights her fire, she might also be entering perimenopause when anything in pants looks good to some women, or she may have become honest with her female sexual animal side and can feel the desire.

My experience has been that women don't typically intellectually decide to have sex with other men. They have to feel the draw of it.

In any event, enjoy her opening up to a wondrous world! And fasten your seat belt.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:37 pm

I totally agree something is up, but man, when the wave comes after years of calm sea, ride that motherfucker. I've been coming to this site a lot in the last couple months. I see things like this and I love it, but it also makes me crazy jealous. Good luck man.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:39 am

CuriousCouple8889 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:34 am
...we have experimented...she went to a sex club alone once and did have sex with a guy
Wow, head first into an icy lake. My wife and I have done things that would make many swingers blush, but her going to a sex club alone is on our "hot fantasy but we'll probably never do it" list. Talk about sprinting out of the gate. :D
CuriousCouple8889 wrote:
...this past weekend Naomi brought up the idea of cuckolding me totally unprompted. She told me she wants to meet men and go on dates and have sex with them. She told me she wants to download Feeld again and see who she can meet. Naomi also told me that over the past several weeks she has been thinking about cuckolding me and that the idea really excites her.
It sounds like you're about to get everything you ever wanted out of this, which probably scares the hell out of you. To paraphrase Tony Soprano, "Everybody wants to be a cuckold until it's time to do cuckold shit." If cuckolding wasn't so anxiety inducing then it wouldn't be as much fun. It sounds like both of you get that.

I agree with other posters that the most likely scenario is that she has someone in mind. But if you insist that's not the case then I'll assume you have a good read on her. But even if she did have someone in mind, is that really wrong? You want her to date and fuck other men. If she has a target in mind and wants to take you up on your offer to fuck him your explicit permission, then...okay?

It's also very possible that she's been mulling over the idea and has decided that she's ready to cuckold you. Maybe she doesn't have one guy in mind, she has all the guys in mind. Her past experiences have probably given her the confidence to do this. For whatever are her reasons, she's ready. Like a dog chasing cars, you finally caught one. Now what?
CuriousCouple8889 wrote:
Has anyone else had a similar experience where something with your wife or girlfriend suddenly changes and they have an intense desire to now cuckold you?
Yes, actually. It wasn't out of the blue like your case, but my wife was the one who steered our relationship from "vanilla" hotwife play to cuckolding. It was my idea for her to become a hotwife, but her idea for me to become a cuckold. We had fantasized about cuckolding, but our actual play was hotwife fun, usually MFM or sometimes me watching. Then she met a Bull to play alone for a few times and he introduced her to that dynamic, with themes of humiliation, domination, and denial. She fucking loved that dynamic. Everything about it. She fulfilled my kinkiest fantasies, but it was both terrifying and exhilarating because she was doing it because SHE loved it and not simply playing a part for my benefit. I think that's where you and your wife are heading.
CuriousCouple8889 wrote:
Then lastnight she gave me a handjob while talking about her going on dates with other men and fucking them. She has never done that before.
Wait until you get one of those handjobs after she gets home from a date.
CuriousCouple8889 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:25 am
...she has been thinking about cuckolding me and that the idea really excites her. She explained that her being selfish and doing what she wants is a big driver for her. She also told me that being mean to me and making me jealous turns her on.

...Her other motivations are to make me jealous and to do something selfish/mean to me.
:lol: Sounds like you're in for a hell of a ride. Buckle up.

I think others have said it, but make sure you both communicate. Set expectations and ground rules -- not just for her, but for both of you. Be specific with each other, and put it in writing if you feel you need to. Go through every conceivable scenario. You have to hold up your end of the bargain by not getting hurt feelings when she does exactly what you asked her to do. It's going to fucking hurt at times, which is the point. You're deliberately playing with fire. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:52 am

So is she planning on keeping you in the loop as far as her candidates and interactions on app?
I understand her enjoying you being jealous but wanting to be mean to you seems a bit extreme. Are you OK with that?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 pm

Any update ?

Has she “ been mean to you & made you jealous in real life . Has she cucked you “?