Valentine’s Day Alone

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
greenhat
Prepubescent

Valentine’s Day Alone

Unread post by greenhat » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:14 am

I haven’t seen my wife in just under 36 hours. She locked me in my chastity cage and went out for an afternoon date with a new guy 10 years younger than me. She has met up with a few times now and always reminds me how much stamina he has and how much better he is.

That date led to dinner, to her staying the night, to her spending the whole of Valentine’s day with him. Totally unplanned but very exciting. She’s still not sure if she’ll come home this evening either.

She says the majority of the time was spent in bed, but they’ve also been out for a couple of meals and some shopping today.

She had me send some money to pay for their Valentine’s dinner, I got selfies of them in the street looking like a happy couple kissing and enjoying their Valentine’s day evening.

We’ve been together for over a decade now, had a lot of fun in that time. This has been one of the best days yet. Today she even told me that he fucks her better than I could even when we first met. I’ll never be as good and there’s no reason for her to unlock my cage.

Just wanted to share my Valentine’s day. Hope you all enjoyed (or are enjoying) yours!

scarlettscuck
Player

Re: Valentine’s Day Alone

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:13 pm

So hot. She’s got a plan that works! You are living the dream fellow cuck!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:28 pm

That's hot, I experienced this type of Valentine's Day a handful of times.. probably 2 to 3 Valentine's days where she stayed 3 days locked away with her boyfriend.

In the beginning when she would date a bunch of guys instead of having one steady BF, she'd celebrate Valentine's day with different guys. Sometimes one guy the day before, me one day, another guy the day after, and so forth. It was hot both from her and for me so see her getting winded and dined continuously.

Glad you 3 enjoyed your Valentine's day so far lol

Decman
Experienced

Unread post by Decman » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:58 am

Because of life… (kids, work etc) we generally celebrate V Day on the closest weekend. This coming weekend she will be going out with her current boyfriend. I bought her some lingerie from AdoreMe for her / his use this weekend. Before work today I hand washed them (she’s allergic to many of the clothing dyes). These will go in an overnight bag along with my chastity keys and other overnight necessities. I’ll be home running the house while mom is “out of town with her girlfriends”.