Just crossed the cuck line, for real

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
azcouple4fun
Virgin

Just crossed the cuck line, for real

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:30 pm

So, weve been a long time swinging, then hotwife/stag couple for 15 yrs or so. After ultimately eating a cream pie 4 yrs ago realizing I lean toward the submissive side of my wife being taken advantage of, I dove into the cuck world to see what it was about, never thinking I was one as a pretty alpha male, confident in myself, my work and personal life. I always loved to see my wife with larger hung men and loved seeing her satisfied in ways I didn't/couldn't do it. We are high school sweethearts, married in our teens and have a wonderful relationship in every way.

She has become a slut in the last 10 years, we have tons of stories but today....Valentines day, I decided to make my first post. She currently upstairs w/ a new bull and I'm listening to them fuck. the difference this time is she has decided to really cuck me. Up until now I've worn a cage a lot and craved some sph and talk like that. Shes been luke warm about being a key holder, sometimes totally into it and sometimes not so much.

She's always loved bareback, I always clean her up after one of her fwb leaves but we've wanted to introduce a bull into our relationship. SHes been chatting w/ a couple online and she knows what she likes from previous relationships. Since she has a high profile job and is always in charge, if shes going to cuck me she also likes a bit of being submissive to someone.

Long story short, she ordered me a BDSM leather hood w/ eye and mouth covers that can be removed. She had one of her fwb over today, I stay in my home office w/ him in our bedroom and listen to them, then when he leaves, I clean her up and continue to be denied in my cage. Today, I did my duties, and she had a new potential bull come over and eat her pussy for a half hour, then proceed to fuck her for another 20 min while I listened to them from the bottom of the stairs.

I hear her call me to come to the top of the stairs w/ my new leather mask. She ties it from behind, puts the eye and mouth covers on and leads me int the bedroom. I am forced to sit in a chair in our bedroom and listen to him fuck her hard, his cock being at least 1" longer as well as thicker than mine. Also, she made me wear pink panties over my small cage, my cuck t shirt on as well as the bdsm hood. Shes defianatly stepped her game up!

She directed me to the bed, ordered me to clean her cum filled hole out while she deep throated him. I couldn't see anything but licked their juices/cum up as my tongue was free for a couple of minutes. all the while hearing her moan and gasp and choke from his large cock. I was then told to back away and just listen while she screamed, and they fucked hard. I was then ordered out of the room while they finished up.

He left, she made me clean her and she's currently texting a couple other guys, not sure if she will get another load in her today. Definatley won't be mine but would make 3 guys besides me on Valentine's day she took, so far, they have all made her squeal and scream. I think I love this cuck life and it's just getting started!!!!! Will report back if we have some more updates today. Until then, pink panties pulled up, 6 days currently denied, balls full and caged. Shes upstairs texting guys and i hear her vibrator going.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Re: Just crossed the cuck line, for real

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:06 pm

Congratulations, that sounds fantastic!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:31 pm

She seems to love giving you what you want ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:50 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:31 pm
She seems to love giving you what you want ...
right? so many thoughts and emotions, I am not new to this but once a line is crossed and a level up happens, its still new territory. I'm told another fwb will be here within a half hour...nothing crazy on my end but will be made to clean a third load today soon. Can only hope for sloppy fourths but I know that's not happening. Shes really taking this cuck thing to another level.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:20 pm

Well, he just arrived, and I don't recognize him. My wife is being a total slut on V day! I am in my office listening, noting yet but waiting for the action to start. round 3......

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:29 pm

Dream hotwife
Ohio

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:47 am

Congratulations,

What a wonderful V-day for Your sexy Wife and you.

Please keep us posted on how this progresses now that Your Wife has assumed Her proper place in your marriage.
Is She still keeping you locked up?

Sincerely
elina

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:19 pm

Great day, thanks for sharing your story but I m thinking that the word "just" is an exaggeration.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:00 pm

Wow that is a cuckolds dream come true! Happy to hear that she is stepping it up and that you are loving it. I would be happy to be in your place. I've never been interested in creampies nor have I had one but nonetheless, I guess you don't know until you're in the heat of the moment and facing the situation up close in person.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:07 pm

AC4F - You seem to have dived in head first.
- Do you think she may ultimately desire to have a regular BF? :shock:
- Great avatar. :up: :up:

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:20 am

elina wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:47 am
Congratulations,

What a wonderful V-day for Your sexy Wife and you.

Please keep us posted on how this progresses now that Your Wife has assumed Her proper place in your marriage.
Is She still keeping you locked up?

Sincerely
elina
Yes, still locked up and got nothing from her after she had a total of four guys over on V day. Today shes going to meet a new guy who's a bull/dom to see if he's a fit for her. She says if she's in charge of me, then she still needs to feel someone in control so she's looking for that right guy to give her a balance. This guy is really into spankings and some bdsm stuff, which she used to really love. He also has a solid 9" dick so she's hoping she gets a chance to try it out.

She doesnt go on a lot of 'dates' so I am really excited for that to happen today. I would like more of that in our relationship, seeing her get ready and then go out, maybe not come home for a night or two. I will post an update after they meet later today.
Last edited by azcouple4fun on Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:22 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:07 pm
AC4F - You seem to have dived in head first.
- Do you think she may ultimately desire to have a regular BF? :shock:
- Great avatar. :up: :up:
I really hope so! And thanks!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:00 am

Thanks azcouple4fun

Glad to hear She's keeping you locked up (or at least She was on Friday...)
Can't help wondering how Her meeting with the prospective dominant bull worked out?

Sincerely
elina

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:38 pm

azcouple4fun wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:20 am

She doesnt go on a lot of 'dates' so I am really excited for that to happen today. I would like more of that in our relationship, seeing her get ready and then go out, maybe not come home for a night or two. I will post an update after they meet later today.
Did you tell her this. This fits with her submissive role as she is getting ready to leave and be completely taken while knowing you are getting off on what she is doing. Can’t wait to hear how the date went?

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Well, she didnt care for the guy she met and was not the bull shes looking for. The search continues. She wants me to post pics here but doesnt seem like this site easily allows pics like others.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:57 pm

Well, she didnt care for the guy she met and was not the bull shes looking for. The search continues. She wants me to post pics here but doesnt seem like this site easily allows pics like others.

azcouple4fun
Virgin

Unread post by azcouple4fun » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:57 pm

Oculto
Prepubescent

Unread post by Oculto » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:04 pm

azcouple4fun wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:57 pm
. She wants me to post pics here but doesnt seem like this site easily allows pics like others.
Go to the hotties forum. You can post pics there

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:18 pm

Go to the “Hotties” section and it walks you through how to post pics

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:23 pm

azcouple4fun wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:57 pm
Pictures are allowed in specific forums on the site - Hotties, US Personals, International Personals and BDSM.

If you have any issues posting pics in the forums where they are allowed please post in the Feedback forum so we can help.

2inUP
VHW Admin