Perfectly adequate... but still denied

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sophie_joy
Experienced

Perfectly adequate... but still denied

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:01 am

My hubby's package is more than adequate. It is made to please women, and it pleases me. But I deny him for long periods, anyway.

There are a number of reasons for denial of an adequately-hung husband:

1. It's Fun. God, I love it when he wants me so badly and I get to say no!

2. One Less Thing for Me to Do. Men are demanding. Keeping a hubby happy means doing things I'm not always in the mood to do, or don't want to be responsible for.

3.I Get Lots of Oral. It's really good to be brought to orgasm by the tongue and mouth of a man who is desperate for your pussy.

4.Pussy Power. Enough said.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Perfectly adequate... but still denied

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:27 am

If he likes being denied, then it's great for both spouses.

But if he doesn't like being denied, he will find another way to get off.

Bigcountryhub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bigcountryhub » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:04 am

I love this idea. Am currently getting denied by my wife, its been 2 weeks and will be another week before she connects with her new friend and i dont get her until he does.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:15 am

Hope you get her within a very short time of her finishing to get full affect and hopefully sloppy seconds.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:36 am

Thanks for the update
You are deniing your husband but is he still having PIV sex with your mother and if so how often?

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:42 am

Sounds great - the wife made the rules and her cuckold must obey.
What I don't fully understand is, have your lovers (if you have lovers) have more rights than him?
Im my case, she liked that her lovers had right of intercourse and i was pussy free and chaste - she denited intercourse with me complete - and i know that i am deserve it

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:14 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:27 am
If he likes being denied, then it's great for both spouses.

But if he doesn't like being denied, he will find another way to get off.
He has other ways to get off. He's boinking my mother. His fantasy is to have us both as his partners. I sometimes let him get away with that, but sometimes I want to nudge him into desiring me more.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:16 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:36 am
Thanks for the update
You are deniing your husband but is he still having PIV sex with your mother and if so how often?
As often as she lets him, which is pretty frequently as she is in heat for him.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:17 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:42 am
What I don't fully understand is, have your lovers (if you have lovers) have more rights than him?
Im my case, she liked that her lovers had right of intercourse and i was pussy free and chaste - she denited intercourse with me complete - and i know that i am deserve it
I've had the same lover for many years. He doesn't have rights, I do. But I do take advantage of his cock when not enjoying my husband's.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:15 am

Thanks for sharing Sofie_Joy. Denial is hot and the buildup is electric and gets very intense. Yes, we still have sex. It’s not as often as some but the wonderful thing about our sex now is that the denial builds up so much craving (STARVING) for her so it gets crazy. Our sex now is special, meaningful and more loving. I’m butter in her arms and when we orgasm together it’s powerful and strong again. Sign me up for a big ‘ol’ cup of DENIAL. ❤️
Last edited by scarlettscuck on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:42 am

How it should be - a cuckold should have no rights for wifes pussy - but this is only my opinion. Women should feel other men´s dick in her. I hope your hubby is happy and grateful to have a strong wife.

It is wonderful when the wife lead the relationship.

It is allowed for him to watch? I my case it is not allowed to watch (also not allowed to go into bedroom) - and i accept it - as her little daughter it is normal not to watch what my mommy do in bedroom.

Both living as married couple and i accept that they have the right of unprotect intercourse and that mommy get pregnant.

sophie_joy wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:17 am
little sissy Benita wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:42 am
I've had the same lover for many years. He doesn't have rights, I do. But I do take advantage of his cock when not enjoying my husband's.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:50 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:15 am
Thanks for sharing Sofie_Joy. Denial is hot and the buildup is electric and gets very intense. Yes, we still have sex. It’s not as often as some but the wonderful thing about our sex now is that the denial builds up so much craving (STARVING) for her so it gets crazy. Our sex now is special, meaningful and more loving. I’m butter in her arms and when we orgasm together it’s powerful and strong again. Sign me up for a big ‘ol’ cup of DENIAL. ❤️
I have to tell you, Sophie's body is incredible. I would dump my lover for her!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:04 am

sophie_joy wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:50 am
scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:15 am
I have to tell you, Sophie's body is incredible. I would dump my lover for her!
I meant to say, "Scarlett's body is incredible." Oh, well... sorry. (Mine is quite credible).

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:07 am

Last night, in bed, Brent took my hand and asked, "Do you love me?"

I responded, "Very much, and I want to grow old with you.

He said, "Sometimes, with all the fucking of other people and the sexual power games, it's easy to lose track of that." His hand began moving toward my breasts, always his first destination. "I'd like to make love to you," he said.

"Yes, please. But your penis is not allowed in my pussy.

I had a good orgasm last night!