Whats the hottest thing your wife has told you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: Whats the hottest thing your wife has told you?

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:02 pm

troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:37 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:18 pm
troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:57 pm
The first time my first wife returned to me after being with another man, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact she had had sex with him. So, I asked her, "what did you do?" She looked me directly in the eye and said, "He fucked the hell out of me." I had never heard her use the word fuck before. I know that's mind compared to other stories, but it hit me like a ton of bricks.
NICE! I know exactly what you're saying when you say she never used the word, fuck, before. It means it's the first time in her life when the SEX was so good...who gives a shit about "love"? Sure, it's nice to "make love"...but she just found out it's nice to simply get FUCKED, too. And you weren't the one who provided (maybe not capable of providing?) that experience for her. Humiliating...but it felt good, right?

Troilus
More shocking than humiliating; but I did feel put in my place. It had to be a new experience for her that I couldn't provide, because it was the first man to fuck her during our marriage, and only the second man she ever had. She was very enthusiastic about her experience and couldn't wait to do it again. She certainly didn't feel as if she was in love with him.
Ahhh, so she discovered then she was a slut...and liked it!! :cool:

Troilus

I'm sure she would not want to be called a slut. But she did quickly hook up with another man, while still getting together with the first man. I don't think either man knew about the other, but I knew about both. There was one memorable Friday when she got fucked by both of them, and then me to end the day.
troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:37 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:18 pm
troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:57 pm
The first time my first wife returned to me after being with another man, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact she had had sex with him. So, I asked her, "what did you do?" She looked me directly in the eye and said, "He fucked the hell out of me." I had never heard her use the word fuck before. I know that's mind compared to other stories, but it hit me like a ton of bricks.
NICE! I know exactly what you're saying when you say she never used the word, fuck, before. It means it's the first time in her life when the SEX was so good...who gives a shit about "love"? Sure, it's nice to "make love"...but she just found out it's nice to simply get FUCKED, too. And you weren't the one who provided (maybe not capable of providing?) that experience for her. Humiliating...but it felt good, right?

Troilus
More shocking than humiliating; but I did feel put in my place. It had to be a new experience for her that I couldn't provide, because it was the first man to fuck her during our marriage, and only the second man she ever had. She was very enthusiastic about her experience and couldn't wait to do it again. She certainly didn't feel as if she was in love with him.
Ahhh, so she discovered then she was a slut...and liked it!! :cool:

Troilus
She didn't have enough experience to be called a slut yet; but she did discover that she could separate sex from love, and just have fun without romance.
Last edited by isinlarsa on Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm

Anyone, male or female, who fucks three people in one day IS A SLUT!! Tell her I said so. :D

Anyone who jags off three times a day should expect to be called a jag-off. I'm a jag-off :lol:

Troilus

zboi
Prepubescent

Unread post by zboi » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:30 pm

Some top candidates - hard to pick just one:

"Can you make sure to clean the bedroom and wash the sheets today? We made a huge mess."
"I've never had that much sex."
"I'm in love."

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:00 pm

My wife and I were doing some extensive foreplay, and when we went to fuck, I was so excited that I was cumming before I got all of my penis inside her pussy. I rolled off her, and then she pointed at her pussy and said "You know what to do!" Knowing that she didn't get her orgasm, I got back between her legs and saw a large glob of semen oozing down onto her ass. I put my tongue on the glob, licked it back up to the bottom of her pussy, and then sucked as much cum out of her pussy as I could until she had a more violent cum than normal.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:27 am

troilusand wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm
Anyone, male or female, who fucks three people in one day IS A SLUT!! Tell her I said so. :D
Not too long ago, my wife fucked each of her boyfriends separately in one evening. (They don’t know about each other.) And the next morning, she was still craving cock and had me fuck her for good measure.

It wasn’t “in one day,” but it was within one 24-hour period.

When I mounted her I noted how she’d been behaving rather slutty…both of her boyfriends the night before, and now me. She just said, “Shut up and fuck my slutty pussy. I want cock now!”

Of course I obliged my queen as quickly as I could.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:29 am

After coming home from a stay over at a bulls place..." I was thinking....I don't think I want you cumming inside me anymore...I just want my guys filling me....cause when I'm leaking at work...I wanna know exactly who's cum is soaking my panties "

That was 4 years ago
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:08 am

So many things… Recently, after Maricel was in Adam’s room for awhile, she came back to our bedroom to sleep with me. She said, in her Filipino accent, “I sleep better with Adam’s meelk in me.” I wasn’t in the mood for sex, but when she said that, I got an instant hardon and we made love passionately. I could definitely feel Adam’s “meelk” inside Maricel’s pussy. 😊

DM

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:10 pm

“You know if we agreed to stop the Hotwire lifestyle I would just become a cheating wife”

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:19 pm

how she loved being used so hard and rough

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:25 pm

I’m pregnant with his baby.

pauline

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:25 pm

In the sauna, all of a sudden "THAT'S the kind of guy I find attractive". He was muscular, tall, and in any conceivable way DIFFERENT from me.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:15 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:25 pm

pauline
god yes that was just....so amazing when she told me that

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:15 am
PANTIES wrote:

pauline
[/

Did your wife tell you the same?

pauline

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:47 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

pauline
[/

pauline
yes, we've been blessed by others that way

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:20 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:47 am
PANTIES wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

pauline
[/

pauline
yes, we've been blessed by others that way
My wife and the babies father have agreed to him signing the birth certificates and giving the baby his name. This way people will know he’s the father.?If it’s a girl they will name the baby after his mother and if it’s a boy his name. My wife wants a girl he wants a boy. So they agreed to have two babies. My wife wants the babies within in two years. She and her sister are 11 mos apart. My brother and I are 11 mos apart but born in the same year. The babies dad had agreed to be involved completely in their lives and will contribute financially to their well beings.

I have two daughters from a first marriage that’s enough for me

pauline

Texas Rebel
Virgin

Unread post by Texas Rebel » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:33 am

If he doesn't come to me, I'm going to go to him....

It's cute, but it just doesn't reach where I need to get off...

Sometimes I need a man in my bed...

You're not going to bother us, go watch TV...

We're going to bed now. Do you want me to get you some lube and a towel?

When you're finished you need to lick my toes clean...

I'm keeping it fresh for him so you need to jack off...

HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:24 pm

That her dildo gives her more pleasure than my penis ever could.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:49 am

My wife and I have only done anal a handful of times in the 20 years we have been together. She never had done it with any of her bulls over the years. About a year ago, with a long term bull, she had come home in the morning and told me they had woken up, and were laing side by side. One thing led to another and she let him slide in her ass. I was taken aback and extremely turned on and I said ohh really
She said...." oh yes...and it felt so fucking good that I was literally pushing myself into him with my hands against the wall to get him deeper in my ass and harder...I came so fucking hard and he dropped a load in my ass"

Mind you...the handful of times I've had her ass I've never filled it

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:49 am
She said...." oh yes...and it felt so fucking good that I was literally pushing myself into him with my hands against the wall to get him deeper in my ass and harder...I came so fucking hard and he dropped a load in my ass"

Love all of this. Thanks!
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:38 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:11 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:49 am

Love all of this. Thanks!
Haha no problem....I loved it more!!

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:08 am

He says it is when I told him, "L {a black guy I was fucking regularly} fucks me so much better than you do!
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:18 pm

"Please dont ever ask me to be faithful honey!

A number of years ago she was really into a guy. He was an out of town business man so she slept at the Residence Inn every night for almost 6 weeks. As soon as I sensed that she had become "addicted" to his cock, I offered denial. She was sooo thankful. She had imagined it herself but couldnt figure out how to ask me without causing trouble. I embraced it like a true cuck. I licked her every morning she came home to raise the kids and then had her masturbate me or masturbate myself while she thanked me:

"Thank you honey for understanding your pussy's needs and not going inside. But she is happy just with "x" . he is big and thick and reallly knows how to fuck me"