Caught, caged, cucked

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Caught, caged, cucked

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:21 pm

Hi a little introduction and background-
I'm a married cuckold in 24/7 chastity, sissy maid and sex free completely for 5 years. We have played on and off with cuckolding until 5 years ago when it became a fixture in our marriage, as did chastity.
Permanent chastity and a full on cuckold marriage happened due to my perverted jerk off obsession. Since meeting my wife I fancied her younger sister who was 18 at the time and since then began to fantasie and jerk off to her, this became very obsessive in 2019 to the point of it being a daily worship. Ultimately I was caught and found out what I was doing. This led to a very angry wife, but one who chose not to leave me but instead to enforce chastity as a method of stopping my habbit immediately. She then used the wrong id done as a tool to make me work to make it up to her, household chores, letting her go out, no sex for me at all etc.
She then began to persue cuckolding again to make her point that she was just as desirable and I was stupid for chosing to jerk off to her sister rather than pursue my own wife for sex.
She then pushed me more into a submissive role and being sissy maid around the house, using chastity to make me comply with her demands.
Since then I've been sex free, become a willing sissy cuckold husband and been exposed as such by my wife to her friends and her sisters, including the one who jerking off to resulted in me becoming a chaste sissy cuck.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Re: Caught, caged, cucked

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:45 am

Hello, nice to see here another sissy - a big sissy - i am a little sissy girl - but sissy is sissy. It´s so nice to read that your wife have you also under control like my mommy (former wife)

shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:39 am

Hi, thanks. Yes my wife has had me under control now for years and being a sissy was pushed on me by her intially but I've grown to love the humiliation. I serve as her sissy maid cleaning the house and even serve other dominants (men) cleaning there houses as a sissy maid to the point of licking their toilets clean and submitting to disciplining Spankings if I don't do a good job.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 pm

shrimpdickdean wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:39 am
Hi, thanks. Yes my wife has had me under control now for years and being a sissy was pushed on me by her intially but I've grown to love the humiliation. I serve as her sissy maid cleaning the house and even serve other dominants (men) cleaning there houses as a sissy maid to the point of licking their toilets clean and submitting to disciplining Spankings if I don't do a good job.
Dude, I'm not meaning to be judgmental, or critical, or whatever someone might call it......

....but do you have any idea what kind of risks you might be exposing yourself to when it comes to "licking their toilets clean"??

I mean, I'm a lawyer (not a doctor; that's my younger brother- the one who got the brains in the family) but even I know that you are exposing yourself to lord-only-knows what kind of risks. Putting your mouth were urine (granted, urine is sterile when it is expelled from the body) and fecal material have been cannot, in any way, shape or form, be good for your health.

I understand being submissive. I understand (even though I have yet joined this lifestyle) being a cuck.

But putting your health at risk?

That, I do not understand.

If your wife really loves you- and if you love yourself- you will stop licking a toilet or any unclean surface.

shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:27 pm

Thanks for the advise.

I'm cleaning my own home tonight while my wife is on a social date with a bull. She might come home or she might end up at his getting fucked.

shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:06 am

I have a fetish for findom and recently got caught paying a findom brat by the wife. 3 weeks of punishment for my behaviour and very embarrassed about it.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:42 am

shrimpdickdean wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:06 am
I have a fetish for findom and recently got caught paying a findom brat by the wife. 3 weeks of punishment for my behaviour and very embarrassed about it.
You should be,
You are lucky enough to have a Wife who is into cucking you, and you waste your money on a Findom,
I sincerely hope your Wife imposes a stricter regimen for you also after the three weeks are up.

How is She punishing you these three weeks?

Sincerely
elina

shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:14 pm

Hi Elina, She has had me on extra chores every night and all weekend. Not just St our house either but at her friend's house too. She has also removed the only Sexual contact i get being with her feet for these 3 weeks and removed clean up duties or seeing her dressed for her bulls.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:04 am

shrimpdickdean wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:14 pm
Hi Elina, She has had me on extra chores every night and all weekend. Not just St our house either but at her friend's house too. She has also removed the only Sexual contact i get being with her feet for these 3 weeks and removed clean up duties or seeing her dressed for her bulls.
Dear Shrimpdickdean

Thanks for responding.

I think that is highly appropriate, don't you?

Have you considered going down on your knees every night and appologizing and thanking Her for reminding you of your mistake?

Also I wonder, Does your Wife control your orgasms and are you kept in chastity?
If this is not already the case, maybe you should suggest to your Cuckoldress that this is the appropriate next step to prevent you from thinking about similar stupid activities in the future?

Sincerely
elina

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:16 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 pm
(granted, urine is sterile when it is expelled from the body)

Urine is not a sterile substance. It naturally contains bacteria good and bad that renders it a nonsterile substance worse off if for example they have a UTI or STD.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:11 pm

grnlght wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:16 am
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 pm
(granted, urine is sterile when it is expelled from the body)

Urine is not a sterile substance. It naturally contains bacteria good and bad that renders it a nonsterile substance worse off if for example they have a UTI or STD.
I learned something new!

shrimpdickdean
Prepubescent

Unread post by shrimpdickdean » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:40 am

Hi Elina,

Yes very appropriate.

Yes im kept in chastity, I have been for a long time due to masterbation habits.

I appreciate your advise.