A New Cuckold Experience

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Robvanjan
Virgin

A New Cuckold Experience

Unread post by Robvanjan » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:46 am

Saturday, February 24, 2024
6:33 AM

My current couple are amazing people and hubby/cuck is coming into his own and opening up to his true nature and desires. A few months ago, they decided they wanted to get pregnant with my baby. So I dedicated one weekend per month for insemination. Her and I are completely in love and have been talking about this for awhile. Anyways, cuck wanted to be as close and intimate as possible during the process, which is totally understandable. So, he would do a few things that allowed him to experience through me of impregnating his wife. We are unapologetic in expressing our love for each other and how much his wife and I are deeply in love. So, during love making he sits or lays on the bed to feel the rhythm from the mattress and listens to us mate. He knows my sounds and can tell what stage my body is at. He can also, like many of you can; see my scrotum draw up tight and know its time. He would kiss my taint (shaven for him) and feel the quiver of my PC muscles. Then move underneath and put one hand on my ass and with his middle finger of the other hand enter me to the second knuckle. He can feel my contractions from inside my body as my semen lets down and moves to enter my penis. He also does the from behind me and rests is head and face on my back. Then with is right hand, enters his wife with the middle and ring fingers on either side of my very hard and pulsating urethra. Hubby rides the motion of the ocean and can feel my contractions start. Once I'm in full delivery mode and can feel it approach, I stop. With one hand inside his wife and under my urethra and the other hands finger inside my anus... he closes his eyes, rests his head on my back and listens for my orgasm.... at that moment, we are all ONE! ... He feels the pressure and rush of semen through my penis. He feels the goosebumps and sweat erupt on my flexing back muscles. He feels the contractions of my prostate from inside my body. He feels the strong and hard pumping of my pronounced PC muscles filling his wife's womb. He feels every grunt and growl from inside my chest. This activated her orgasm and her husband can feel her contractions too and the amazing experience of feeling both connected human beings enter the euphoria of human reproduction. Her and I vibrated together, buzzed hard, felt our lips go numb all the while I continued pump after pump and he felt every one of them We all held that position, all three of us connected, for what seemed like forever. Hubby withdrew his fingers and we both fell to our sides, still connected. I threw my leg over her hips to expose our connection and her amazing husband began his clean up ritual which he says is his favorite part of the process. He kissed and sniffed our attached genitals, occasionally checking my taint and cock with his lips to see if I was still ejaculating. He would pause and watch as his wife and I, still holding hands, fall into a deep sleep... savoring every last unconscious contraction of our baby making. :whip:

DavaoMike
Player

Re: A New Cuckold Experience

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:36 am

Assuming this is real and not just your fantasy (and that’s a big assumption), you should understand that, regardless of any understandings or agreements about your arrangement, you could be on the hook for 18 years of child support. Most, if not all, jurisdictions do not care about the nature of relationships. If you’re a biological father, you will legally owe a duty of support to the child, unless and until your parental rights are formally terminated. Tread carefully!

DM

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:09 pm

My wife’s lover was committed to being in their babies lives. He agreed to help with the expenses and he would sign the birth certificate in addition their babies would have his name. This way people would know he was the father. The three of us we in complete agreement, they two of them would make any decisions regarding their
babies.

When she got pregnant everyone was excited, her mother was over joyed she was going to have grandchildren provided by my wife’s lover.

My wife and her lover decided she would have another baby right after the first baby hoping she would be pregnant 18 out of 20 months. Mr wife and sister are 11 mos apart in age my brother is 11 mos younger.

Unfortunately after the first 13 weeks she had a miscarriage the devastating was unbelievable. I really wanted to see her belly grow with his baby. After the miscarriage they decided not to try again. To this day my wife regrets that decision, she really wanted his babies.

pauline

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:19 am

I am very sad to read that your wife had a miscarriage. Feel hug by me.

As my mommy (former wife) told to me that she want to be pregnant by her new husband (daddy now for the former kids of me and also my daddy too) - i was a little afraid. But granny (daddys mom) said to me - both are now a married couple and it is normal that a married couple have also the wish to made babies. You must be as little daughter very happy and grateful for this and you should also support them.

I wasn't allowed to be there during the pregnancy; as a little daughter, I was never allowed to watch. When they had intercourse - to inserminate mommy, granny came to babysit me.
I sit on the carpet and granny sit at the sofa and we can hear what's going on
As mommy was moaning a little loudly - granny means - listen - in a few minutes will receive mommy daddy's superior seed. Daddy's cock become thicker now and he thrusts harder now and he slowly gets faster
Mommy started whimpering and she moaned louder - granny said - mommy is preparing to take the superior seed with her uterus - the uterus is now open and daddy will push his cock directly in front of the uterus.
When we heard mommy say - inseminate me my husband - granny said - in this moment mommy get prengnat - i hope you are very happy now - as good behaved little daughter YOU MUST BE HAPPY WHEN MOMMY IS NOW PREGNANT.
Of course they had after this intercourse often intercourse - to made sure that mommy is really pregnat.

It was great to see how mommys belly get thicker. Of course i saw it too, as she was pregnant by me. But now she have other mans seed in her and another mans baby in her belly.
I asked granny - what are the baby for me - and she said - mommy and daddy are now your parents and the baby is then your sibling

little Benita