She confesses her desire to play

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
itsmagic1954
Virgin

She confesses her desire to play

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:49 pm

Acquaintances of ours, friends of my sister, invited us to a “painting party” at their cabin to help spruce it up. D had chosen to dress appropriately, but with an edge of sexiness. The deep red lipstick was a favourite of mine.

During the day, she pulled me aside and told me that she was strongly attracted to the husband of the couple whose cabin we were helping to paint. He was exactly her type, blond, broad shouldered with a swimmer’s body. I told her to look for occasional chances to talk with him, to be near him and flirt. I suggested that she find a reason to brush her breasts against him “accidentally.”

Later in the day, after we finished our painting chores, D and I borrowed their canoe to have some relaxing sexy fun on the lake. The high reeds provided some modicum of privacy. Feeling emboldened. she removed her top, exposing her delectable breasts to the sun. She knew that I craved her exhibitionist tendencies. As we continued to paddle, a small plane flew low overhead, with the pilot waving his wings, apparently showing his appreciation of her half naked body. D laughed.

As we paddled back to the cabin, I told D that she should find a quiet moment when she and the husband were alone and whisper to him in detail what we had done for our sexy fun on the lake, and what had happened with the plane. She told him that she thought he’d be interested in knowing the types of things that we enjoyed doing as a married couple to “keep it spicy”. She asked him if he and his wife did such things. Unlikely, I thought to myself.

We stayed the night at their cabin. As we lay in bed, she whispered to me that she had indeed talked to him about our lake adventure.
She slowly stroked my cock as she told me of his obvious heightened sexual interest in her. “I made his cock rock hard” she moaned. She went on to tell tell me that he had invited us to the home he owned with his wife for dinner, in about fours weeks as a thank you for our “hard” painting work.

D suggested that while we were there for dinner, she would find an excuse to get him to give her a tour of their large home at some opportune moment while the rest of us were occupied in the dining room. While showing her the ensuite, she told me that she planned to bend over the bathroom counter exposing her naked wet cunt and beg him for a quick fuck. “I know you want to”, she’d say. “I can see the hard cock in your pants. No one will know”.

Her sign to let me know that they had indeed fucked upstairs was to slip one corner of her blouse off her shoulder as they came back to the table.

Rationally, D thought that he would likely find it much too risky with his wife nearby in the house, but she was certain that she would easily get him to that point

And as she whispered “to that point”, as we lay together in bed, I came all over her luscious breasts. She contentedly held my head to her chest as I happily licked off my come.
Last edited by itsmagic1954 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: She confesses her desire to play

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:20 am

Don't go on wrecking homes now... Fantasy is hot and all but it's different when it can potentially break a marriage. I'm personally not a fan and when my ex was a hot GF, I would discourage her from going after men who were married or had a girlfriend. It's a tad different when the married or attached man pursues her (he's clearly a cheater) but when she goes instigating and teasing a man who hasn't demonstrated to be unfaithful, that's a whole different story.

Everyone lives their life how they want but I just wanted to put my 2 cents.

itsmagic1954
Virgin

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:03 am

You are absolutely correct. She said that the fantasy was hot, but she wouldn’t cross that line for the reasons you mentioned.

It was simply more fuel that she poured onto the fire in our bedroom play later.

Fear not.
Last edited by itsmagic1954 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:32 am

Great story, nicely written. Please continue.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

itsmagic1954
Virgin

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:01 pm

Not just stories. These are moments that we have shared together. Once she dialled into my kink, it quickly became hers. We both have had fun.

D would do these kind of things only intermittently, but often enough to remind me that she could. She did it for herself as much as for me.