Could it be starting?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JustMe77
Prepubescent

Could it be starting?

Unread post by JustMe77 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 am

Hey all,
So to start, I (Matt), and my wife Julie are in our mid 40s. We've always had a decent sex life. My wife is the sexiest creature. She's a sexy BBW with the softest skin, nice plump tits and ass, and the most amazing hairy pussy. She drives me crazy when she wears sexy skimpy panties that accentuate her ass, but are too small to contain her bush, and her pubic hair spills out the sides. I just can't take it!

Anyway, we never talked about her becomming a hotwife until I brought it up during sex one day. She didn't seem super receptive, but she didn't dismiss it. So I continued on, telling her how badly I wanted to see a big cock in her.

Fast forward a few days and we're lying in bed and I'm playing with her hairy pussy. She's doesn't seem into it, and her pussy is dry. I ask her if she finds her friend Dave from work hot or not. She says she doesn't really know. I ask her how she would like it if it were his hands rubbing her pussy, and his cock in her hand instead of mine. There was an instant rush of fluid to her pussy, and it was soaking. Guess I got my answer. I told her to masturbate thinking about him while I watched. She orgasmed within a minute.

Next time having sex, she asked me to tell her "what I want her to do..." I knew what this meant. As I fucked her I told her I wanted Dave to fuck her. I got a whimper from her. Then I told her I wanted her to fuck him, and have him either fill her with cum, or to have him unload all over her hairy bush, and then come home to be with it either leaking out of her, or have her pubic hair all messy and gooey and matted down with cum. I then told her I wanted to fuck that mess of a pussy, feeling how slippery and stretched out she would be. I told her to tell me she wanted to fuck Dave, to which she responded, "I want to fuck Dave! I WANT TO FUCK DAVE!" We both almost instantly came.

After a little time, to my surprise she asked me if I actually wanted her to do it. She didn't give anything up, but her face had a look of approval on it. I of course chickened out and said I wasn't sure what we should do. I'm apprehensive, but incredibly turned on.

Thoughts?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Could it be starting?

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:39 am

Welcome to ohw justme77.

Here's a question: do you think dave would be down to fuxk her? Would she play the cheating wife? Playing cheating wife could make for some hot bedroom talk. That's my dream and you could be living it!

PamPlenty
Virgin

Unread post by PamPlenty » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:47 am

Wow! That's really sexy! I'm thinking (from the guy perspective) that you should go slow and keep it up in the fantasy department, as it would be a tease and lead up, call it foreplay, that way she'd probably be hot for it down the road given the opportunity, otherwise just keeping it a fantasy might be good too, it's what we decided to do.
Let me know what you think.

JustMe77
Prepubescent

Unread post by JustMe77 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:29 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:39 am
Welcome to ohw justme77.

Here's a question: do you think dave would be down to fuxk her? Would she play the cheating wife? Playing cheating wife could make for some hot bedroom talk. That's my dream and you could be living it!
I'm fairly confident he would love to fuck her. They're already close, just not in that way...yet.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:49 pm

Sounds hot!

JustMe77
Prepubescent

Unread post by JustMe77 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:44 pm

Well, a slight update. Nothing has happened, but she told me she wants to be a brat, and take up Dave as her boyfriend. She wants to make love to him, while I sit at home angry, jealous and horny.