What is your opinion - with or without condom - with or without birth control pills?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

What is your opinion - with or without condom - with or without birth control pills?

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:41 am

At begin my former wife uses anti birth control pills and her bf´s had to wear a condom.When you get to know someone and you don't really know each other yet, you should use a condom for a certain time.

But later, as she started to meet with afrcican men, after a time she want that they cum without condom in her - She wanted to feel the superior seed shoot into her. I can understand it well, after she was penetrated by a huge cock and her vagina was very tight - and then noticed that his balls started to twitch and then his cock started to pump - then the right insemination is part of it. You eat a cherry tart with a cherry and not without it?

I have accept it that african/black men don´t use a condom, it´s her natural right to cum without condoms in womens/wifes/daughters vagina. And of course she don´t need permission from her little daughter (me).

But was are your opinion - with or without condoms?
Allways birth control pille or without?

little Benita

Shadnaster
Player

Re: What is your opinion - with or without condom - with or without birth control pills?

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 am

I think that, if there were no consequences, wouldn't everyone prefer no condom? Every guy anyway. My wife prefers no condom but, there's reality to deal with. She only goes bare with guys she has been seeing for a long time and that she trusts. Everyone else uses condoms.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: What is your opinion - with or without condom - with or without birth control pills?

Unread post by trecital » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:05 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 am
... but, there's reality to deal with.
I think that's where you are going wrong😁

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:30 am

My hot girlfriend is not on birth control. She met 3 men so far, and had sex with 2 of them bareback, since she loves it so much. When she gets horny she loves to be filled with sperms and we accept the risk...

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:31 am

My hot girlfriend is not on birth control. She met 3 men so far, and had sex with 2 of them bareback, since she loves it so much. When she gets horny she loves to be filled with sperms and we accept the risk... :whip:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:59 am

PhilSwe Couple wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:31 am
My hot girlfriend is not on birth control. She met 3 men so far, and had sex with 2 of them bareback, since she loves it so much. When she gets horny she loves to be filled with sperms and we accept the risk... :whip:
Sounds like you are going to be a daddy sometime soon.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:04 am

yes, can happend, so naughty of her. Anybody else getting so exciting so you take the risk?