Do you struggle with your emotions as a cuck?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ez456
Experienced

Do you struggle with your emotions as a cuck?

Unread post by ez456 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:09 pm

I'm single currently...but I guess you could say that I've been cucked before. Both cheated on and cucked with my knowledge. And then more recently I've loved a girl who's been fucking others (we're not together as she isn't interested and the jealousy has been quite tough. She doesn't know about cuckold stuff though).

I realised that I struggle with conflicting emotions on this. The kink is there and I can be very submissive with it and get off to it like a drug. But...then at other times I can feel jealous and angry etc.

I think one thing is that I struggle with the idea of not being respected.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: Do you struggle with your emotions as a cuck?

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:56 pm

I hope it never gets to the point where it doesn't hurt a little.

I know that there are others on this forum and in real life who are more blasé about sharing. Some have suggested that if you feel any anxiety at all then you're not ready for hotwife play. For me the angst is part of the enjoyment. When we first started playing that angst was pure torment, almost more than I felt like I could bear, but it was always worth it. I love feeling it, and my wife loves that I feel it.

Our most recent relationship became so casual that the lines between us became blurred. And even still, there were times that I'd stop and think, "That's my wife." And it hurt.
ez456 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:09 pm
Hotwife and cuckold play involves an insane amount of trust and love. Without that bedrock foundation, you'll feel as though you're being taken advantage of. Cuckolding is an emotional riding crop. You wouldn't let someone whip you with one unless you completely trusted them not to abuse you or take advantage of your trust.

I hope you find what you're looking for, because that will mean that you've found someone very special.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:03 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:56 pm
I hope it never gets to the point where it doesn't hurt a little.

I know that there are others on this forum and in real life who are more blasé about sharing. Some have suggested that if you feel any anxiety at all then you're not ready for hotwife play. For me the angst is part of the enjoyment. When we first started playing that angst was pure torment, almost more than I felt like I could bear, but it was always worth it. I love feeling it, and my wife loves that I feel it.

Our most recent relationship became so casual that the lines between us became blurred. And even still, there were times that I'd stop and think, "That's my wife." And it hurt.
ez456 wrote:
Hotwife and cuckold play involves an insane amount of trust and love. Without that bedrock foundation, you'll feel as though you're being taken advantage of. Cuckolding is an emotional riding crop. You wouldn't let someone whip you with one unless you completely trusted them not to abuse you or take advantage of your trust.

I hope you find what you're looking for, because that will mean that you've found someone very special.

Thanks. You make some good points. With this girl I've loved but am not with it hurt like he'll precisely because I felt like I've been taken advantage of. She's known my feelings for her and I've supported her emotionally etc but she's been fucking others.

I couldn't work out why this situation was just too painful to bear but not enjoyable in any way like I've been able to experience in the past with others.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:10 pm

Not sure if this is the question that you are specifically asking but I do struggle with certain aspects of being a cuckold or wanting to be a cuckold.

For example, I hate that I am more turned on about my girlfriend or wife engaging with men than I am turned on by being with another woman or even my GF/wife surprising me by bringing a hot chick as a birthday surprise for example.

I would honest to God prefer that for my birthday she brings home a man for me to watch her with than me actually do anything with her and another woman.

I hate that I wish she would that she would find another boyfriend and would make me watch her give herself to him. I wish I were more like a normal man who would want to have more women or be more turned on by being with other women instead of preferring that my girlfriend is the one who has a ton of male friends who call her all the time and she goes to stay over their places as a normal part of our relationship like it was with my ex.

I admit that I hate that I want it but I fully accept it and can tell you that the minute that my girlfriend catches on that she is up for the freedom of having 19 FWBs... I am 100% ready. I am happy to become the loving cuckold who is always loving and welcoming of his girlfriend on that Tuesday afternoon after his girlfriend has spent that last 6 days circulating around different houses spending nights away with all of her different lovers and fuck buddies. It was a hell of a rollercoaster ride to live that way but it was such an addicting drug to watch her leave and know she is going to see many different men. I want that again and I want it long term.

I hate that I want it so bad that I'm willing to lower myself to the point of being ok with only getting her and her attention when her lovers are not available for her. I hate that I would very willingly accept my girlfriend getting herself a full time boyfriend who she would fully submit to and I would accept her becoming completely submissive to him to the point of me accepting only getting the "scraps" or left overs of my own girlfriend when her boyfriend is busy or unavailable for her.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:05 am

It is a rollercoaster, erotic arousal seeing them intimate and excruciating jealousy when the arousal isn't there. That is why being chastitied definitely helps

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:45 am

ez456 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:03 pm
Thanks. You make some good points. With this girl I've loved but am not with it hurt like he'll precisely because I felt like I've been taken advantage of. She's known my feelings for her and I've supported her emotionally etc but she's been fucking others.

I couldn't work out why this situation was just too painful to bear but not enjoyable in any way like I've been able to experience in the past with others.
Rejection isn't the same as cuckolding. It sounds like you're trying to derive that masochistic pleasure you've felt from cuckolding from a situation where you've simply been rejected. We've all been spurned at one point or another, and there's no enjoyment to it. That's not the same as the woman you love giving herself to another man, but then returning to you.

Let that woman go and find someone who cares about you. Then she can cuckold you.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:28 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:45 am
ez456 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:03 pm

Rejection isn't the same as cuckolding. It sounds like you're trying to derive that masochistic pleasure you've felt from cuckolding from a situation where you've simply been rejected. We've all been spurned at one point or another, and there's no enjoyment to it. That's not the same as the woman you love giving herself to another man, but then returning to you.

Let that woman go and find someone who cares about you. Then she can cuckold you.

Yeah..its hard because I do love her. And she wants me in her life in some way too...just not as a boyfriend or sexual way. Complicated reasons too why it's not easy to just cut her out so I'm struggling with the emotions a bit.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:27 am

iloanmywife wrote:

"Hotwife and cuckold play involves an insane amount of trust and love. Without that bedrock foundation, you'll feel as though you're being taken advantage of. Cuckolding is an emotional riding crop. You wouldn't let someone whip you with one unless you completely trusted them not to abuse you or take advantage of your trust."

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
You just have to come up with the idea to make this comparison. It is still true.
Yes, hotwife and cuckold play involves an insane of trust and love but a marvelous communication also.

To go back to the original question of "Do you struggle with your emotions as a cuck?"
Once I did. Only for some minutes.
After a hot evening her lover, she and I wanted to sleep.
I suggested her to sleep in the guest room but she denied this.
She: "We will sleep in our bed. I between the two of you."
So we did.
But my wife turned her back to me and started to give him a BJ.
Of course I wanted to watch but she pushed me backward.
She: "You only may imagine of what is happening. As if you are in the guest room like a real cuckold."
I didn't expect such words and felt humiliated and disappointed.
But after some minutes I thought she was right.
It was me who invited him and the whole evening I was cuckolded by her.
These words confirmed the situation I liked to be.

After 5-10 minutes I listened the "aaaassss and ohhhhhhh"
Finally I heard him say: "I'm cumming, so don't stop. ........... Oh yes... yes... yes.... yes."
She nestled in his arms with her back still to me.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 pm

ez456 wrote:

I realised that I struggle with conflicting emotions on this. The kink is there and I can be very submissive with it and get off to it like a drug. But...then at other times I can feel jealous and angry etc.
Yes, when I'm in the next room, masturbating, and listening to her shreik with delight, i get so excited to hear it. But as soon as I come, suddenly I feel a sense of dread and jealousy, and I think of going to stop it.
A couple of days later, I'm begging for her to go for more.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:08 pm

I think every cuckold must struggle with feeling like a pathetic, kicked in the balls whimp, and a turned on pervert who enjoys it so much he wants to be kicked in the balls again. My own story is just that. My high school girlfriend and I were virgins when she went out with another guy who just picked her up with some friends a fucked her twice. Her best friend was with her at the time. The guy.bragged to all his friends with him that all his friends who were with him they could fuck her too. They all laughed about me sitting at home while she was getting fucked and filled.
She was totally unprotected.
After she confessed to me, I felt kicked in the balls in front of every one I knew, but her telling me about it was an incredible turn on for me. So I asked her to repeat every detail to me. Especially when we were in bed together. I felt like a pervert, but it turned me on so much.
The cock wants what the cock wants

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:37 am

I have fully accepted my wife's extramarital activities but I have never gotten used to them. There is always an element of emotional pain.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:21 am

just like others here, when we first started in the lifestyle, I felt like i must be crazy letting her do this stuff. I remember sitting on the bed behind them while he was fucking her and watching his balls banging against her - i was not hard at the time - due to exactly what i do not know - and hearing her moaning and enjoying it so much, I could not take it feeling so foolish, that i said to her no more.

Then after months I got the urge to see her do it again, and this time turned out exactly like the first - with a different guy - she went insane. So i told her no more of this. So my emotions were crazy - feeling foolish and inadequate.

After that scene i learned months later that she had an affair with him. It hurt badly again. Somehow over the years, I got over that feeling after accepting myself as not being that great fucking her.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:23 am

And what helped me get over it was that i was very good looking - much more than the other guys - and she loved my looks - so at least I was "good" at that" :-)

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:33 am

I did for some time but then I realized that Angie was loving it, how she was blossoming from it, and I put her needs and wants before mine