delete my account

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

delete my account

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:23 am

After i write to admins that i want to delete my account here - but after a time i am still here - i write here open to delete my account now.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Re: delete my account

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:00 am

I liked to be here and i shared my experiences and thoughts. But i am sorry, i am not in cock sucking or cleaning. Through cuckolding etc. I realized that I was a LITTLE all my life.
Sadly are not all open minded or respect other cuckold lifestyles - or mean they cuckold lifestyles are the one and only.

Wish you all the best

sincerly little Benita

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:16 am

Just because others don't agree or don't like your specific likes does not mean that you have to leave the group...

If that was the case, I would have left a very long time ago... Do you know how many people have criticized me and told me that my fantasies are exaggerated, or that I don't truly understand women?

Some think that everything has to be the way that THEY envision the lifestyle and some have genuine criticism which in the run can help you. Just learn to identify which is which and ignore the garbage comments.

You can be little for as long as you want. I could care less as it does not affect me. Don't let others affect you.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:59 pm

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:23 am
After i write to admins that i want to delete my account here - but after a time i am still here - i write here open to delete my account now.

If you really want your account deleted, they will get around to it in time. In the mean time, just stop logging in. It accomplishes the same thing.

If you want to stay, stay. You have posted a few times that you are leaving the site, and then keep posting. That just comes across as idle threats, IMO.

My complaint is when you interject your lifestyle into a thread totally unrelated. It's fine for you to have your kink, we all do. But, comments should at least be close to the discussion at hand.
It's a community here, like any community you can try to be a part of it or not, it's your decision.

If you truely are a "little", you will understand what I'm saying and why I'm saying it.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:21 pm

Thank you for your clear opinion - maybe i made something wrong - i am sorry for that. As a little one i understand what you mean - and i think you know how i feel as a little. For me it was the best way to accept the lifestyle. You find good words and maybe i can be still here - I am very sensitive and am a bit confused.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:17 am

little sissy Benita wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:21 pm
I am very sensitive and am a bit confused.
That is a problem. Maybe take some time away from the forum.

The sissy/cuck/bi side of the forum is pretty wide ranging in the way people practice their sex lives. When we post in public, we do invite others to share our experiences and react to them. Most people here are accepting, even if they have and state different preferences.

Some time may also help you to feel less exposed and vulnerable about what you say. Or give you an opportunity to rethink your level of self disclosure.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:19 pm

Dear Johor - thx for your great answer,

true words - and it helps me a lot.
to be a sissy/little daughter is a way for me, to find my way in this lifestyle.
i think, the most don´t understand me, when i say, i am not a sexual person - maybe it call asexuell

At the other side - of course i know that my former wife/mommy have sexual needings - but i can´t satisfy her. The solution is exactly that what we do.

The interesting thing about a forum like this, reading what experiences others have - whether hotwife, bull, cuckold etc. - I think that you should/must be tolerant towards others - i writed that i am not in cock sucking - cleaning

After a longer time - with a lot of thinking - I can say - I want to be still here.
I am sorry to all members, when I disturbed you with my negative thoughts

little Benita