I'm the husband...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

I'm the husband...

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:13 pm

I'm the husband, of course I dont get to see my wife's pussy, while every other guy we know gets it all they want!

I'm the husband, of course I'll pay for your date with my wife, as well as the hotel room!

I'm the husband, of course I'll help my wife get ready for her date with you! what would you like her to wear?

I'm the husband, of course I'll drop my wife off at your place tonight, and pick her up in the morning!

I'm the husband, Of course I'll hang back and act like im just a friend, while you flirt with my wife!

I'm the husband, if you send a dick pick to our dating profile you've sent it to me, but dont worry I'll send it to my wife!

I'm the husband, of course I wasn't the first guy to fuck my wife after our wedding!

I'm the husband, of course I'll wait in the hotel bar while you fuck my wife in our room!

I'm the husband, of course I'll give you advice on how to seduce my wife!

I'm the husband, of course I'll drive to you can make out with my wife in the back seat!

keep it goin! what else you got?
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

inivisibletwin
Player

Re: I'm the husband...

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:16 pm

I'm the husband, of course all my guy friends have been inside my wife!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:02 am

I'm the husband of course I'll support your boy toy's baby
I'm the husband , of course I will fluff you before your date
I'm the husband, of course I will sleep on the couch
I'm the husband of course I can't be inside you
I'm the husband of course I will maintain your boytoy's Suzuki crotcher

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:49 am

I'm the husband, of course I will book the appointments for your hair, nails and spray tan for the day before your date.
I'm the husband, of course I will book a relaxing massage for you the day after your date so you can recover from all the sex you have had with your boyfriend.
I'm the husband, of course I will book the hotel for your date with your boyfriend as Mr & Mrs (your boyfriend's surname). I will book the restaurant for dinner and leave my credit card details to pay.
I'm the husband, of course I will drive you and your boyfriend to the hotel, carry your bags to your room, and wish you both a wonderful night together.
I'm the husband, of course I will have a brunch booking at a nearby cafe because I know you will be fucking your boyfriend in the morning and won't have time for the hotel breakfast before checkout.
I'm the husband, of course I will go to the hotel and get you and your boyfriend's luggage and then pick you up from the cafe when you are ready and drive you both home.
I'm the husband, of course I will take a photo of you both standing in front of the Sydney Opera House holding hands and then kissing like a couple in love.
I'm the husband, of course I will pay for your new dress, killer stilletoes, and beautiful lingerie that your boyfriend will love.
I'm the husband, of course I will help put your jewelled butt plug in for you to keep you on edge for the drive to the hotel and ready for the anal sex that your boyfriend loves to have with you.
I'm the husband, of course I will make the excuses if someone who knows you mentions that they saw you out with your boyfriend.
These are all true and have happened numerous times.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am

I’m the husband that encourages you to date more often.
I’m the husband that is happy to see your excited face when you talk about him.
I’m the husband that doesn’t worry that he’s single, younger, more fit, well educated and rich. He lives close by? Ok!
I’m the husband that remains caged and denied 24/7/365 as a commitment to my Hotwife.
I’m the husband that will do no anything for you to be inside your glorious pussy again.
I’m the husband that will give you an amazing orgasm when we do have PIV sex.
I’m the husband that loves everything about you and this lifestyle.
I’m the husband excited about and asking “what’s next?”
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:34 pm

These are all factual and happened with the ex...

I'm the boyfriend, of course you can stay overnight whenever you go out on dates.

I'm the boyfriend, of course you can go on your first ever international flight to a Caribbean island with your boyfriend for a romantic vacation instead of with me.

I'm the boyfriend, even though I was upset by you letting him cum inside you without us discussing, of course he can now continue to finish inside you from now on.

I'm the boyfriend, of course I'd be willing to let him get exclusive rights to penetration despite still wanting to have penetrative sex with with you.

I'm the boyfriend, haven't been inside in months but of course I'll accept that you got off birth control right after going exclusive with your boyfriend. You're absolutely right, at least we'll know with certainty who the father will be.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 pm

And these have so far happened with my current girlfriend who is not quite there yet open to it.

I'm the boyfriend, but of course that you can talk and flirt with men when we go out, and yes you can tell them you are single.

I'm the boyfriend, but of course I'll pretend to be your friend when You are approached by men.

I'm the boyfriend, of course i'll drop you off for your date night (did it a couple of times!)

I'm the boyfriend, but of course you can tell everyone at school that I am just your roommate.

I'm the boyfriend, of course you can have multiple active dating platforms a d can actively connect/talk to men on there.