St. Patrick's Day Humiliation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
canadianwittol
Player

St. Patrick's Day Humiliation

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am

This is altogether a fairly short and uneventful story, but I thought I'd post it nonetheless.

This past Sunday was St. Patrick's Day, and my wife, rather uncharacteristically, decided she wouldn't mind us going out and doing a little bar hopping.

A couple years ago she bought me a green bra and panty set as a laugh in advance of St. Patrick's Day and had me wear it. She had been actually looking for just green panties when she found this set and decided since it came as a set that I might as well wear the bra too. This is what in fact led to her decision to put me into bras full time, which I have been in for about a year and a half.

This was the third St. Patrick's Day that she gleefully reminded me to wear my green bra and panties, and of course I did.

Much of our day passed with really nothing happening, although with each stop she got a little tipsier.

The last place we went to ended up being the rowdiest and we ended up squeezing in to a pretty tight corner, surrounded by others on all sides. Alice ended up right next to a guy, definitely younger than us but probably early 30's and they started chatting a bit. He'd go back to conversation with his friends then turn back to her periodically, and eventually when a round of Jameson shots came by he offered one to her and, graciously, one to me as well. Alice was getting drunk by this time.

Although I'd already reached this conclusion, at one point Alice whispered to me "I'd like to fuck him." Being the supportive cuckold that I am, I encouraged her just by saying "go for it." And told her I could make myself scarce for a few minutes going to the bathroom or whatever; which I did.

When I came back, I don't know how to describe it, but the air between them had changed; not for better or worse - just changed. You could tell something had happened. As I came closer, Alice gestured to me and said "come here". I walked right up next to her and when I got next to her she tugged on the arm of the guy who was next to her but looking in the other direction. When he spun around, without warning, Alice reached down into my pants and pulled the shiny green waistband of my thong up out of the front of my pants and declared: "See? Green panties for St. Patrick's Day."

I was mortified and the guy looked mortified for me, as well. Alice kept on trying to chat with the guy a bit and did, on and off, but in reading the body language I don't think the guy was comfortable with the whole scene. If Alice weren't as drunk as she was, she'd never have done this. So the scene didn't really go all together...but when we left she filled in some of the blanks and told me that she had told him that she'd love to bring him back to our place and had gone on to explain that I was a "good cuckold" and would be no trouble to him. In working to further convince him of that, she had told him that I had women's underwear on.

We talked a lot about it on our way home and I had to admit that which I've realized in the last couple of years; that I really enjoy it when my wife humiliates me like this. She further admitted that she likes humiliating me, too.

As a postscript, she was very horny when we got home and did eventually later that night get together with a co-worker who lives closeby; so I did in fact get a St. Patrick's Day cuckolding. I got a handjob.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: St. Patrick's Day Humiliation

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40 am
This is altogether a fairly short and uneventful story, but I thought I'd post it nonetheless.

This past Sunday was St. Patrick's Day, and my wife, rather uncharacteristically, decided she wouldn't mind us going out and doing a little bar hopping.

A couple years ago she bought me a green bra and panty set as a laugh in advance of St. Patrick's Day and had me wear it. She had been actually looking for just green panties when she found this set and decided since it came as a set that I might as well wear the bra too. This is what in fact led to her decision to put me into bras full time, which I have been in for about a year and a half.

This was the third St. Patrick's Day that she gleefully reminded me to wear my green bra and panties, and of course I did.

Much of our day passed with really nothing happening, although with each stop she got a little tipsier.

The last place we went to ended up being the rowdiest and we ended up squeezing in to a pretty tight corner, surrounded by others on all sides. Alice ended up right next to a guy, definitely younger than us but probably early 30's and they started chatting a bit. He'd go back to conversation with his friends then turn back to her periodically, and eventually when a round of Jameson shots came by he offered one to her and, graciously, one to me as well. Alice was getting drunk by this time.

Although I'd already reached this conclusion, at one point Alice whispered to me "I'd like to fuck him." Being the supportive cuckold that I am, I encouraged her just by saying "go for it." And told her I could make myself scarce for a few minutes going to the bathroom or whatever; which I did.

When I came back, I don't know how to describe it, but the air between them had changed; not for better or worse - just changed. You could tell something had happened. As I came closer, Alice gestured to me and said "come here". I walked right up next to her and when I got next to her she tugged on the arm of the guy who was next to her but looking in the other direction. When he spun around, without warning, Alice reached down into my pants and pulled the shiny green waistband of my thong up out of the front of my pants and declared: "See? Green panties for St. Patrick's Day."

I was mortified and the guy looked mortified for me, as well. Alice kept on trying to chat with the guy a bit and did, on and off, but in reading the body language I don't think the guy was comfortable with the whole scene. If Alice weren't as drunk as she was, she'd never have done this. So the scene didn't really go all together...but when we left she filled in some of the blanks and told me that she had told him that she'd love to bring him back to our place and had gone on to explain that I was a "good cuckold" and would be no trouble to him. In working to further convince him of that, she had told him that I had women's underwear on.

We talked a lot about it on our way home and I had to admit that which I've realized in the last couple of years; that I really enjoy it when my wife humiliates me like this. She further admitted that she likes humiliating me, too.

As a postscript, she was very horny when we got home and did eventually later that night get together with a co-worker who lives closeby; so I did in fact get a St. Patrick's Day cuckolding. I got a handjob.

What you really got was better than the handjob ;) :D :D!!

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:55 pm

That is definitely one super hot St Paddy's day update. I can't even begin to imagine the excitement of being humiliated in a bar like that. In a perfect world it would have ended with you watching your wife get fucked behind the bar while you stroked yourself in your green panties.
That would be a dream day St. Paddy's day in my world.

poppagman13
Prepubescent

Unread post by poppagman13 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:20 am

The idea that she outed you to a stranger in public as a "Good Cuckold" husband and then to reveal your submissive to him like that! That is fucking hot! Then you only got a hand job as she had somebody else fuck her! Cuckold dream cum true! Keep us updated.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:23 am

In the moment you don't really feel the excitement you might expect, Magnus, because it just happens so fast that surprise and fear kinda takes over. In retrospect I feel a sort of erotic shame almost like a "How can I allow myself to be treated like this?" when you think back on how outrageous it was. Then follows the realization that I did allow that to happen - I accepted it every step of the way: I put on the panties I was told to wear, I let them be exposed without any comment of protest, and I just stood there blushing like an idiot while my wife tried (albeit unsuccessfully) to seduce another man right in front of me.

And yet, I wouldn't change a thing.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:06 pm

I probably would have responded the same way and just let it happen, and felt the same erotic shame afterwards.

FWIW, I'm not a submissive guy in everyday life and physically more robust than most men, which in many ways would have made the cuckold shame that much better.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:23 pm

I never thought about that, I suppose if your macho image were, in a moment, revealed to be a facade as the waistband of your panties is lifted out of your pants that would be all the more shameful!

Appearances wise I am much more a stereotypical cuck. I'm thin and scrawny, have worn glasses since I was a child, work in the academic field and my wife makes three times the level of income I make. I don't think it's ever wise to judge on appearances because they can so often be wrong; but I would probably more or less resemble what you'd think a cuck would look like.

I've had to have a laugh to myself when I've come across political discussion online stereotyping academics as a bunch of "liberal cucks" and thinking to myself: if only they knew that I was a literal, actual cuckolded husband!