Overheard a girlfriend night out conversation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Master-bull
Prepubescent

Overheard a girlfriend night out conversation

Unread post by Master-bull » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:35 pm

True story but all names are fictional to protect privacy.

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I overheard by accident a girlfriends night out conversation.
I was sitting next to them at the bar and they were talking about there lives. You know, vacation with there husband/ boyfriend. Not really interesting.
The types where plump, redhead, nerd and blond.
Not that I want to be rude because I really liked them. But It gets you an idea why I was so surprised of what happened next.
After a few drinks the atmosphere became relaxed and they seem to "forgotten" me as I was there listening. :D
Suddenly, out of the blue, the plump girl said ´Have you heared about Samantha. She's pregnant.' No way, said the readhead, I thought she was going to get married with Harry. Harry is such a looser said the blond. He really doesn't know that's she's been f#€king James for 2 years now. But the whole town knows, said the Nerd girl, I mean how could he not know. The plump girl said "because Harry is gentlemen guy, I really feel sorry for him". The blond said "I'm not, I mean How could you be so stupid. I even know that James fucks her at night while Harry is sleeping in the spare room. (@ this moment it hit me that the girls didn't understand the concept of cuckolding). How do you know, said the plump girl. She told me said the Blond. I Don't know what she sees in James said the redhead. Well he's tall, big and black said the blonde. I found him handsome said the nerd, I dream of him every night. Me to cried all the other girls. The blond said "She told me once that James is a real man that gives her pleasure that Harry can't give her and he's really good equipped"
You talked about it to her said the nerd.
Yes said the blonde. A few months ago.
She said Harry hasn't got a clue and she hope this stays that way.
I hope she's pregnant from James said the redhead furious. Me to said the blonde and The plump.
But then The baby will be black said the nerd.
Hopefully said the plump, redhead and blonde together.
I don't know if Harry wil understand. He's also big. Said the plump Yes but not black said the nerd.
(Even as a master I'm getting a hard one know, but I stay dutifully at my post :lol: I don't wanna miss this)
Oh what I would give to let James f#€k me raw. Said the nerd. But you got a boyfriend Carl said the redhead for 2 years now. Yes but he has a micropenis. So I only orgasm with my black vibrator while I'm thinking of James.
(OK. I can't believe my ears what the nerd girl just said. I would never guessed in a million years that's she's longing for big black cock. The blonde yes, but the nerd no).
The redhead said "does Carl know about this". Well yes. Isn't he mad that you think of James asked the plump. Well in the beginning yes, he wouldn't talk to me. But strangely recently he told me he want to make it happen on the condition he can watch. You lucky girl. My man wouldn't let me do that. Said the plump. So did you agree asked the redhead. No of course not, said the Nerd. I don't want to cheat on Carl. Well actually technically it's not cheating if your boyfriend is watching. Said the blonde. Besides if that's what he really wants than you should give it to him to show that you really love him. I don't know said the nerd. I'm not confortable that Carl would be in the same room watching. I don't even know if James would be confortable with it. You want me to ask him asked the blond. NO shouted the nerd. Are you crazy, what if people find out. I can asked discretly said the blonde. You know him personally, asked the nerd. Well euh gosh euh. Don't tell me you're f#€king him too. Said the plump. But you're married to Mark for 5 years whisperd the nerd. Well said the blonde. It was Marks idea. And James let Mark watch. But I thought you were happy with Mark wisperd the redhead. But I am said the Blonde. As a wife It's my duty to make my hubby happy in return. And if that's whats he wants and it makes me happy that what he gets. Wow said the nerd. I still don't know. Oh common said the blonde. Why waist such a good opportunity. Well said the nerd I didn't tell you everything and I'm to ashamed to tell you. Oh common said the blonde what could be so embarrassing than this. Well said the nerd, promise you won't tell enyone. (I almost answerd "I promise but luckily I held back :D )
We promise said the girls. Well as you know the word got out that Samantha is pregnant and the whole town presume that it's James. Well apparently it got Carl aroused by that because he asked me last week if I would consider going bareback with James. We use condoms because I can't take the pill. I was shocked and said what if I get pregnant from James. You know I will not do an abortion. Carl said to me he's willing to take the risk and would marry me and raise the child as his own. The girls were shocked. He's crazy said the plump. He's a luni said the redhead. I know said the nerd. He's really pushing me to do it. I didn't had the gut to say it but he's willing to ask James personally in private of course. What do you think blonde. Well I know that James is tested negative for STD's and you will have to provide him a same test if you want him to go bareback said the blonde. But what do you want asked the plump. The nerd went red and whispered "I really want James to f#€k me on a regularly basis". Bareback asked the plump. Yes said the nerd "I want to feel him as a real man, I want him to take possession of me while Carl watch and show Carl that he just a boy". Ok said the blonde. I will ask James to make contact with Carl. So it's up to Carl if you get lucky. Will you do that for me said the nerd. Ofcourse said the blonde. You should think about if you're willing to go bareback. Yes said I want to said the nerd, If that's what my boyfriend wants i Will do it for him. (My guts tell me it's more for herself she will do it but hey if it's sells it sells. :D )
Well it's time to go home because this conversation got me so wet I need my man said the plump. Let's share a taxi said the girls. And off they went.

I hope I meet them again to know more.
But man what a night.
I hope you enjoy my sharing.

Master Daddy
Last edited by Master-bull on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_xavier_
Virgin

Re: Overheard a girlfriend night out conversation

Unread post by _xavier_ » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:09 pm

lol

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:04 am

Reminded of the night my wife told her friends. They all came home quite liquored up and I had to show them the cage.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:03 am

James is going to be a very lucky guy!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:21 am

I have always maintained that women talk about their seex lives quite a bit more than guys. And if I had to guess what women do tell is likely a lot more truthful than what men say.

I believe a great deal more men are on this board then women is that most guys don't have a male friend they can talk to, therefore they come here for the anonymity of it. Girls just talk to their girlfriends about it.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:07 pm

My wife Marie has a HW friend name Stacy. Marie might go on 2-4 dates a year, while Stacy has 2-4 guys a month. One night a much older guy was hitting on Marie. Marie wasn’t having it until Stacy told her how great he was in bed. That night the guy proved, to Marie, that Stacy knew what she was talking about. The next day Stacy called Marie to ask how was it. My wife hardly ever give me details about sex with other guy. She was a lot more forthcoming with Stacy. My girls talked about the crazy thing he do with his fingers when he’s eating them out. They talked about sex positions and where they had sex. He fucked Stacy in the shower. Marie said he fucked her on a table. Marie jokingly said “Table sex is the best”.

Almost every week Stacy call Marie to tell her about her latest sex adventure. Marie usually walk away from me so I can’t listen. I did overhear Marie telling Stacy about the first time she squirted. She wanted to know if that ever happen to her and is it normal. I laughed when I heard My Latina wife sarcastically laughing about her unwanted boytoy. My fit wife is attracted to tall fit handsome guys. Her unwanted boytoy is the exact opposite of that. She keep calling him “Feo”. The problem is Feo has a short extra thick cock that drives her crazy. Marie talked about going out on a date with a nice handsome guy only to be frustrated when they had sex. The guy was terrible in bed. So she called up “feo” and he gave her what she needed.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:23 pm

I’d give a leg to be able to secretly listen to a conversation like that!

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm

Man I really want to know how this continues.
One thing that stands out though, is that the blonde should know if Samantha is a hotwife since she is one herself. Or is the blonde in the lifestyle without knowing about cuckolding?

WishMeCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:48 am

Anders86 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm
One thing that stands out though, is that the blonde should know if Samantha is a hotwife since she is one herself. Or is the blonde in the lifestyle without knowing about cuckolding?
I was wondering about that too, how could she lead the conversation telling Harry is a loser when her own husband does the same? And, since she talks to Samantha and talks and fucks James, she knows what is going on.

Maybe she wanted to bring the topic out? Maybe was her way to get out of the closet?

As to knowing about the cuckolding lifestyle, she may really not be aware of it. I am often amazed about how some people just have no curiosity about these things, even after finding themselves in the middle of it.

Master-bull
Prepubescent

Unread post by Master-bull » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:54 pm

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
Last edited by Master-bull on Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master-bull
Prepubescent

Unread post by Master-bull » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:57 pm

WishMeCuck wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:48 am
Anders86 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm
I was wondering about that too, how could she lead the conversation telling Harry is a loser when her own husband does the same? And, since she talks to Samantha and talks and fucks James, she knows what is going on.

Maybe she wanted to bring the topic out? Maybe was her way to get out of the closet?

As to knowing about the cuckolding lifestyle, she may really not be aware of it. I am often amazed about how some people just have no curiosity about these things, even after finding themselves in the middle of it.
First off all I never judge people. That's up to the Judges.
But for me it seems that the girls didn't know about eachother lifestyle when the conversation started at the beginning of the evening. Bear in mind that the confessions started when one off the girls started talking about Samantha and her lover James. Especially that afterwards the blonde confessed that she was seeing James on her husband/Cuckold request. The Nerd, readhead and plump girl clearly didn't understand/know about cuckolding at that moment of this discovery so it's the blonde who really planted that seed.
I'm also curious if the plump girl already talked about this with her husband. Maybe in forplay. The redhead is still a mystery and didn't show her cards at the table. Smart girl.
What also interesting is that the blonde was willing to share her true man James with the Nerd. Normally woman are very jealous about sharing there "true Man" and would do anything to prevent that.
It puzzles me that the blonde hopes that Samantha is pregnant from James. But maybe she want this as revenge of something since she was not really positive about Samantha. So I Don't think they are on girlfriend terms about this so to speak.
But it's clearly to me that the blonde wants the nerd to get pregnant from James. And that puzzles me also because she seems to be on a very good girlfriends level and even sisters level with the Nerd. So why does she want that?

Anyone any thoughts about this?