The Vicarious Thrill of Cuckolding

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
iloanmywife
Experienced

The Vicarious Thrill of Cuckolding

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:21 pm

I thought about something the other day and wanted to see if others have experienced this. I've always felt a vicarious sexual thrill for the other guys, but I didn't think about it that much. Something happened with us recently (which I won't describe here) that made me think about it and put it to words.

Having a hotwife generates a complex mix of emotions for me. There's primal lust, of course, and other forms of sexual excitement. I feel sexual angst leading up to a date, especially if she's going out alone. Depending on my mood and our type of play, I feel cuckolded and get a masochistic thrill from the feelings that come with being cuckolded, including shame, inadequacy, and humiliation. Sometimes I feel intense pangs of regret, aka post-nut clarity or cuckold's remorse. I almost always experience a general sense of compersion, that empathetic happiness for my wife at her sexual pleasure.

Then there's this other feeling, which is hard to single out from the flurry of other emotions swirling around inside my head. It's an acute vicarious thrill from what the other men must be experiencing. I almost mistook this feeling for another form of compersion -- for him -- but it's not so much that I was happy for them. It's that their pleasure turns me on. A lot. And that feeling is mixed into everything else I'm feeling, so much that I hadn't really thought about it a lot until just recently.

I like to think about what the other guy must have been thinking. From his point of view...
  • Fucking a woman in the back seat of a car while her husband drives us home from the restaurant.
  • Seeing the look on a woman's face as she kneels and unzips my cock for the first time, then seeing her giggle as she holds it next to her husband's and realizes it's more than twice as big a his. Cumming on her face a short while later while he spurts on the floor.
  • Fucking a cheating slut in her marital bed while her clueless husband is at work, intentionally leaving welts on her ass that she'll have to hide that night. [Spoiler: she doesn't hide them.]
  • Chatting up a milf at a bar only to have her introduce me to her hubby. They invite me to their hotel room and we DP her together, and then I go back to the bar to brag to my friends about it.
  • Actually kicking a cuckold out of the room while I'm in the middle of fucking his wife, then after he closes the door behind him hearing his wife whisper to me how fucking hot that was.
Those experiences were extremely hot in their own right, but I get another layer of arousal when I imagine how incredible it must have felt to the other guys. It's not that I put myself in their position or fantasize about it from their point of view -- that's not my thing. It's that it turns me on knowing how much they must have been turned on. The rush they feel must be unimaginable. Anyone else get this sort of vicarious thrill?
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: The Vicarious Thrill of Cuckolding

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:23 pm

Not sure if this one here falls under this category but 2 years into the lifestyle, one of her regular lovers who I had met on a couple of occasions when he would pick her up on Fridays as he would often get custody of my girlfriend for the weekends and yes he'd kid around and tell me she would be back home by sunday night..

Anyway, he once had a halloween costume party where all of his social circle was obviously invited and seeing that my girlfriend almost always spent the entire weekend with him, they all knew my girlfriend and knew that he and my GF were an item since they never hid their relationship to his friends.he had told his friends that she did have a boyfriend despite coming over every weekend and their pda.

Anyway, I was invited to his party and the more I think about it the more that I think that both he and my girlfriend did it on purpose... I was introduced to his friends as "this is my boyfriend" when she introduced me and when he introduced me to other of his friends, he'd say this is her boyfriend. I feel like sort of proving that she indeed had a boyfriend and that he had been fucking her for months for entire weekends at a time. Anyway... That night I realized that his friends would all engage me in conversation and ask me about myself all the meanwhile trying to keep a straight face because my GF and her lover ( their friend) couldn't keep their hands off each other just inches behind my back and french kissing like two starved lovers.

That night, I arrived with her and I was sent home alone because she ended staying with him. Many of his close friends ended also spending the night to avoid getting a DUI and some stayed longer to sober up but what they all realized was that this guy and his girlfriend came together to a party but they then witnessed his girlfriend ask her lover if she could spend the night (in front of the handful of friends still there) and then him telling her that she is always welcome to spend the night with him. That's when they witnessed the boyfriend get informed that he'd be going home alone because his girlfriend who was wearing the sexy and skimpy slutty referee costume from lovers lane didn't want to go home with him and instead preferred to stay the night with him like she has every other weekend.

I felt humiliated as I accepted in front of everyone and said goodbye to his friends, him, and her. As I was walking out the door she said she'd call me when I could come back to pick her up the next day.

As I was getting into my car, she texted me and asked me if I caught on to what she had done throughout the entire party? I thought she was referring to sending me home empty handed in front of everyone but that's when she laughed and told me that the entire night while I was talking to his friends and introducing myself, she was behind me the entire time sloppily making out with her lover letting him grab her and feel her up and "everyone in the party saw your girlfriend getting the fuck manhandled out of her [behind you] except you"

I'm glad she told me afterwards because at that time I was not so much into humiliation as I would be today. I was so embarrassed but so excited that she did that without even asking.

Going back to your post I often wondered what it felt like to be the other guy... Just there manhandling this beautiful girl right next to her boyfriend, and seeing her dismiss him in front of everyone because she wants to spend the night to be intimate with you instead of her boyfriend. Not only that but seeing her not having any problem doing it in front if a few of his guy and girl friends who already knew that this girl and their friend had been hooking up for months and she frequently spent the night/weekend with him despite having a boyfriend at home helplessly watching his girlfriend opt to be with their friend who was a gym buff with huge muscles.

From the cuckold perspective, I am craving this type of humiliation and exposure again. I want to be told, dismissed, sent home, not given a choice but at the same time I want the risk of others finding out how compliant I am when my girlfriend tells me that she prefers to be with someone else. I want to see her have lovers who will go along with it without being completely disrespectful to me. It has to come from her.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:16 pm

UC, thanks for sharing your story. Loved reading it. What you wrote sounds like a very intense cuckolding scenario, but it's not really what I mean. Everything you describe (and describe very well ;) ) is about getting off on the humiliation of being publicly cuckolded. Trust me, I appreciate the masochistic thrill of being cuckolded. That's often the dominant thing I feel when my wife and I play. But what I'm trying to describe in this thread is something else, a vicarious sexual rush from the other guy living out his own fantasies, and that feeling that borders on compersion for me. It's not about putting myself in his shoes, but about being turned on because it turns him on.

When a guy lives out some fantasy hotwife scenario with my wife or with both of us, it gives me a sexual thrill independent of any thrill I get from being cuckolded or seeing my wife get laid. Knowing that my wife and I are getting him off gets me off, ipso facto. I didn't fully appreciate that I felt this way until a few weeks ago and wanted to see if others had experienced this.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:58 pm

Thank you for your feedback and clarifying! I think that I can still contribute a bit .. I loved when my GF would fulfill all if her lovers' requests, such as not questioning and just letting her men decide what to do to her and with her.

I loved it when my girlfriend told me that she listened to her boyfriend and fulfilled his fantasy of having public sex. Something I didn't get. He picked her up one night and told her she would do whatever he wanted and she complied. He pulled into a parking lot, got out, led her to the front of the car and made her face the hood, unbuttoned her Jeans and pulled them down completely to her ankles leaving her just with a cropped tight tanktop and everything exposed. He bent her over and fucked her as car after car drove by and she just let him fulfill his fantasy.

She said people would slow down but she just turned her face the other way as she had her head on the hood of his SUV. He finished inside and she couldn't pull her pants up until she started dripping down her leg. This was his thing and she let him take charge without objections.

I loved that from that moment on he was picking my gf up and taking her to public places and fucking her. Their first place a downtown highrise stairwell and the rest were all outside of his truck with people driving by seeing them.

Other lovers specified the lingerie and outfits they wanted her in. She fulfilled those fantasies which she had not done for me since she started cucking me. They often had her wear beyond short dresses in public and showed her off, I loved that they had her going crazy and wanting to please them all.

Part of the reason my girlfriend stopped wearing underwear altogether for 7 years was because it was one of her lovers fantasy and she promised to never again wear underwear unless he wanted her to.

Anal was another fantasy that she wanted to fulfill and she decided her lover would be the only one to get it. That was the proudest I had ever been and couldn't stop jerking knowing he was breaking her in for the first time and would be the man that she went to for anal sex.

7 years worth of the lifestyle means that my girlfriend fulfilled countless fantasies for nearly 2 dozen lovers, fantasies that I never got to experience with her but heard about all of them.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:24 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:21 pm
I thought about something the other day and wanted to see if others have experienced this. I've always felt a vicarious sexual thrill for the other guys, but I didn't think about it that much. Something happened with us recently (which I won't describe here) that made me think about it and put it to words.

Having a hotwife generates a complex mix of emotions for me. There's primal lust, of course, and other forms of sexual excitement. I feel sexual angst leading up to a date, especially if she's going out alone. Depending on my mood and our type of play, I feel cuckolded and get a masochistic thrill from the feelings that come with being cuckolded, including shame, inadequacy, and humiliation. Sometimes I feel intense pangs of regret, aka post-nut clarity or cuckold's remorse. I almost always experience a general sense of compersion, that empathetic happiness for my wife at her sexual pleasure.

Then there's this other feeling, which is hard to single out from the flurry of other emotions swirling around inside my head. It's an acute vicarious thrill from what the other men must be experiencing. I almost mistook this feeling for another form of compersion -- for him -- but it's not so much that I was happy for them. It's that their pleasure turns me on. A lot. And that feeling is mixed into everything else I'm feeling, so much that I hadn't really thought about it a lot until just recently.

I like to think about what the other guy must have been thinking. From his point of view...
  • Fucking a woman in the back seat of a car while her husband drives us home from the restaurant.
  • Seeing the look on a woman's face as she kneels and unzips my cock for the first time, then seeing her giggle as she holds it next to her husband's and realizes it's more than twice as big a his. Cumming on her face a short while later while he spurts on the floor.
  • Fucking a cheating slut in her marital bed while her clueless husband is at work, intentionally leaving welts on her ass that she'll have to hide that night. [Spoiler: she doesn't hide them.]
  • Chatting up a milf at a bar only to have her introduce me to her hubby. They invite me to their hotel room and we DP her together, and then I go back to the bar to brag to my friends about it.
  • Actually kicking a cuckold out of the room while I'm in the middle of fucking his wife, then after he closes the door behind him hearing his wife whisper to me how fucking hot that was.
Those experiences were extremely hot in their own right, but I get another layer of arousal when I imagine how incredible it must have felt to the other guys. It's not that I put myself in their position or fantasize about it from their point of view -- that's not my thing. It's that it turns me on knowing how much they must have been turned on. The rush they feel must be unimaginable. Anyone else get this sort of vicarious thrill?
My wife's boytoy is nice when he hasn't been drinking but get's possessive when he has so your reference to being kicked out of your own bedroom is arousing as Kevin waking my wife and I up, yanking me out f my own bed, and using his lef to propel me out of my own bedroom as he closes the door, leaving me to sleep on the couch and play with my aroused cock as I imagine what my wife is thinking ;)

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:39 am

Yes, that all is exciting. I like it when I can see the change in a guy, when he realizes that my wife is in charge of choosing who she sleeps with, and you see them become more bold in taking charge of her, and in their sexual relationship.
Last edited by MartasBoy on Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:39 am
Yes, that all is exciting. I like it when I can see the change in a guy, when he realizes that my wife is in charge of choosing who she sleeps with, and you see them become more bold in taking charge of her, and in there sexual relationship.
The thrill of seeing your wife enrapt when choosing between the two of us, actively extolling her love for him while mollifying me how dependable and supportive I am

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:34 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:16 pm
UC, thanks for sharing your story. Loved reading it. What you wrote sounds like a very intense cuckolding scenario, but it's not really what I mean. Everything you describe (and describe very well ;) ) is about getting off on the humiliation of being publicly cuckolded. Trust me, I appreciate the masochistic thrill of being cuckolded. That's often the dominant thing I feel when my wife and I play. But what I'm trying to describe in this thread is something else, a vicarious sexual rush from the other guy living out his own fantasies, and that feeling that borders on compersion for me. It's not about putting myself in his shoes, but about being turned on because it turns him on.

When a guy lives out some fantasy hotwife scenario with my wife or with both of us, it gives me a sexual thrill independent of any thrill I get from being cuckolded or seeing my wife get laid. Knowing that my wife and I are getting him off gets me off, ipso facto. I didn't fully appreciate that I felt this way until a few weeks ago and wanted to see if others had experienced this.
ILMW - So, if I have this correct, you are flipping compersion 180' from being for the HW to being for whatever guy she is with. :???:
- Neat idea that needs more exploration for sure.
- Not in the LS except for here, but have often thought about having a HW and her 'guy' wanting her to change her hair, style of dress, makeup etc and how that would make me feel in different ways.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:32 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:34 am
ILMW - So, if I have this correct, you are flipping compersion 180' from being for the HW to being for whatever guy she is with. :???:
- Not in the LS except for here, but have often thought about having a HW and her 'guy' wanting her to change her hair, style of dress, makeup etc and how that would make me feel in different ways.
Yes, that's as close as I can come to explaining it. To be clear, this doesn't mean I don't feel compersion for my wife. It's in addition. It's a vicarious sexual pleasure from knowing that the other guys is getting off. This feeling is usually dominated by everything else: my own lust, sexual angst, feelings of being cuckolded, compersion for my wife. Pretty much everything we discuss on this forum is some mix of those. This is different, like the pleasure one gets from being a good host or giving someone a gift.

Example: One guy was really into feet. That's a kink I never understood, but to each their own. It seems arbitrary, like being into elbows or shins, so him cumming on her feet did absolutely nothing for me. If anything, it was a borderline turnoff. I remember feeling kinda excited FOR this guy, not BECAUSE of this guy or anything he and my wife did. It's like I'm thinking, "That must have been so hot for him."

I became conscious of this feeling because of something that's developing with us recently. I was sort of blasé about this situation but I enjoy thinking about the adrenaline rush that I know the other guys is getting. It would probably derail the thread if I tried to describe it in detail here.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:06 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:32 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:34 am
Yes, that's as close as I can come to explaining it. To be clear, this doesn't mean I don't feel compersion for my wife. It's in addition. It's a vicarious sexual pleasure from knowing that the other guys is getting off. This feeling is usually dominated by everything else: my own lust, sexual angst, feelings of being cuckolded, compersion for my wife. Pretty much everything we discuss on this forum is some mix of those. This is different, like the pleasure one gets from being a good host or giving someone a gift.

Example: One guy was really into feet. That's a kink I never understood, but to each their own. It seems arbitrary, like being into elbows or shins, so him cumming on her feet did absolutely nothing for me. If anything, it was a borderline turnoff. I remember feeling kinda excited FOR this guy, not BECAUSE of this guy or anything he and my wife did. It's like I'm thinking, "That must have been so hot for him."

I became conscious of this feeling because of something that's developing with us recently. I was sort of blasé about this situation but I enjoy thinking about the adrenaline rush that I know the other guys is getting. It would probably derail the thread if I tried to describe it in detail here.
ILMW - I think I get that. In that it's like you are in this guys head and enjoying the 'jollies' he's getting being with your HW.
- To me this sort of comes across as a sense of pride in having a wife that another guy finds sexually attractive. Like having a spectacular vintage car that guys drool over.
- Feet. Was he into foot fucking as well? And did he really like your HW wearing specific type of footware?
- Are you able to elaborate on this, or this still too fresh? A new thread?

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:25 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:06 am
- Feet. Was he into foot fucking as well? And did he really like your HW wearing specific type of footware?
He liked her to wear heels to bed. Most guys like that visual, so that wasn't unusual. He came on her feet after rubbing himself on them, so I guess that counts for foot fucking. It's not that it turned her or me off, it's that it did nothing for us.

If a guy brought a pumpkin to the room and was like, "Pumpkins are so fucking hot, I love having one on the nightstand while we fuck." It's fine, I guess? The thing is, if my wife is entertaining a guy's kink that she doesn't have herself it starts to feel more like she's being used like a whore rather than having mutual fun. She's rather have dick inside of her than on her feet.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:31 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ILMW - I think I get that. In that it's like you are in this guys head and enjoying the 'jollies' he's getting being with your HW.
Right. It turns me on that he's turned on.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Condensed version is that our former Bull (yes, that is how we referred to this man) has been contacting my wife and wants to hook up with her without me knowing. "Don't tell [Iloanmywife] about me texting you" and similar deceitfulness.

We had a long-term relationship with him before 2020 happened, but the last half of that relationship was simply inertia. We detest the dating and filtering process, which is a crapshoot anyway. We had a nice (extremely) kinky Bull-slutwife-cuckold thing going on where we were all tested and safe and exclusive with each other. My wife and I began to notice things about him, not least of which was how clingy he was with her. We began to like him less and less, but we still figured he was better than trying to start over. The devil you know. And he did have a huge cock and he knew how to use it. Make no mistake, his current douchebaggery comes as no surprise to us.

My wife and I are no strangers to playing the "cheating wife" game, where the other guy thinks she's cheating. The other night over while she and I were watching a movie and having some wine he texted again. Same "this is between you and me" stuff. She was annoyed, then I pointed out that we're sort of between play friends and we might as well have some sport with it. That led to sex, during which we decided that she'll have an "affair" with him.

Yes, there's a self-serving kink to it, like always. But it still pisses me off since he and I know each other quite well (obviously) and he's been trying to convince my wife to have an affair with him. And I'm not pissed off in a cuckold "I'm so upset that I'm jacking off thinking about it" sort of way, but in a "What a fucking asshole" sort of way. But then I imagine what he must be thinking. The taboo of an adulterous wife visiting his place in secret, the adrenaline rush of waiting up the street from my house to see my car pull away, the forbidden pleasure of having my wife to himself and perhaps even stealing her away from me. Thinking about the fun he's going to have gets me turned on for his sake. It's not so much that I'm getting that familiar cuckolding thrill, but that I'm excited for him and that kind of gets me off.

So I realize this is multiple levels of fucked up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this sort of epiphany.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:50 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:31 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Right. It turns me on that he's turned on.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Condensed version is that our former Bull (yes, that is how we referred to this man) has been contacting my wife and wants to hook up with her without me knowing. "Don't tell [Iloanmywife] about me texting you" and similar deceitfulness.

We had a long-term relationship with him before 2020 happened, but the last half of that relationship was simply inertia. We detest the dating and filtering process, which is a crapshoot anyway. We had a nice (extremely) kinky Bull-slutwife-cuckold thing going on where we were all tested and safe and exclusive with each other. My wife and I began to notice things about him, not least of which was how clingy he was with her. We began to like him less and less, but we still figured he was better than trying to start over. The devil you know. And he did have a huge cock and he knew how to use it. Make no mistake, his current douchebaggery comes as no surprise to us.

My wife and I are no strangers to playing the "cheating wife" game, where the other guy thinks she's cheating. The other night over while she and I were watching a movie and having some wine he texted again. Same "this is between you and me" stuff. She was annoyed, then I pointed out that we're sort of between play friends and we might as well have some sport with it. That led to sex, during which we decided that she'll have an "affair" with him.

Yes, there's a self-serving kink to it, like always. But it still pisses me off since he and I know each other quite well (obviously) and he's been trying to convince my wife to have an affair with him. And I'm not pissed off in a cuckold "I'm so upset that I'm jacking off thinking about it" sort of way, but in a "What a fucking asshole" sort of way. But then I imagine what he must be thinking. The taboo of an adulterous wife visiting his place in secret, the adrenaline rush of waiting up the street from my house to see my car pull away, the forbidden pleasure of having my wife to himself and perhaps even stealing her away from me. Thinking about the fun he's going to have gets me turned on for his sake. It's not so much that I'm getting that familiar cuckolding thrill, but that I'm excited for him and that kind of gets me off.

So I realize this is multiple levels of fucked up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this sort of epiphany.
ILMW - Gee he's already 'with' your wife.
- Maybe he just wanted more time/episodes, greater frequency with her???? Still cutting his nose off to spite his face.
- Maybe a kink he had just to try it. And if he'd talked it over with you guys you probably could have come up with some sort of arrangement.
- "Dumb ass" - re 70's Show