my wife's boyfriend likes to show her off

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

my wife's boyfriend likes to show her off

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

so, if you've been following my posts you know my wife is an exhibitionist and loves being the center of attention. and not only do i LOVE that because i love it when she shows off and ducks other guys, but her boyfriend, chris, his kink is exhibitionism, so he loves showing her off too! ...he's less turned on by her actually fucking other guys than i am, he likes showing her off more, but he's also totally cool with her getting fucked... BUT, he really likes showing her off!

Jen usually likes to be naked at home, but since chris owns her pussy, and he has chosen to deny me access to it, im not allowed to touch it at all (except for on our wedding anniversary), and im only allowed to see it if another guy is also seeing it. this means, when ever my wife and i are home alone im not allowed to see her pussy, so she tends to wear panties... her only owns her pussy though, so i get everything else all i want... so when shes home alone with me she tends to wear panties, and nothing else... this was the case yesterday. I work from home, so i was home, and jen had the day off so she was home, but chris was at work, so jen and i were home alone together, and she wore just panties all day...

so, because she is an exhibitionist, and tends to hand out either nude or just panties, all the time, showing off her tits is not big deal to her, and since chris owns her pussy she'll show it to anyone he tells her to... this basically means that if anyone comes to our place they are gonna end up seeing at least her tits, if not everything...

so yesterday evening, jen was on the couch, reading a book, wearing nothing but panties... and i was in my room getting some work done, when chris got home... only he wasnt alone!

Chris and one of his friends, tyler, walked in to find my wife / chris' girlfriend, Jen, on the couch in nothing but panties.

neither myself, nor jen knew chris was bringing his friend over, and chris did not tell tyler that he would end up seeing jen's tits... he has done things like this many times since they have been dating, because i likes to show her off, and she doesnt mind because she likes to show off, so its a fun surprise and everyone's happy!

from my room, with the door open, i heard chris and tyler come in, and i knew jen was in just panties... i hear her jump up and greet them, so i came out to see what was going on, and i found chris introducing jen, in just panties, as his girlfriend, to his friend tyler... they had not met before.

she reached out her hand for a hand shake and said "nice to meet you!" ...tyler was clearly taken aback, and surprised, but made no attempt to not stare at her tits! he shook her hand, said "hello!" in a very surprised tone, and complimented her tits... it was clear he was not expecting to see tits...

reading the room, i walked in and chris introduced me as jen's husband. this of course let to a discussion about the dynamic, and chris told him that jen is both my wife and his girlfriend, but chris and i are just friends, and that jen likes to hang out naked, and thats just the way our home is... (he left out my denial, thats really more for me and jen anyway)

we hung out a while, me, chris, and tyler fully clothed, and jen wearing just panties, acting super casual as if nothing was out of the ordinary. being mostly naked in front of clothed guys is like her normal and preferred state... eventually chris told jen to take her panties off so tyler could see her vagina, and because he owns her pussy she didnt hesitate. we were sitting on the couch, she smiled and just said "K" stood up and dropped her purple cotton panties, revealing her clean shaved pussy, sat back down on the couch and opened her legs so chris and tyler could get a good view.

we all hung out like that a few more hours, her vagina on full display, till around midnight, when tyler had to get going cause he had work this morning.

stuff like this is chris' foreplay. he loves showing her off. but unlike me, he wants other guys to just see her, and then he likes to be the one to fuck her. so as soon as tyler left he gabbed jen and started making out with her. before i knew what was going on she was riding his cock right there on the couch.

she spent last night in his room with the door closed, fully nude... and im sure they had some great sex!

...that's my girl! I love it when he does stuff like this! i love it when they have great sex, i love it when he shows her off and doing so gets him all horny, and he fucks her good! my wife and her boyfriend having good sex makes me very happy!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: my wife's boyfriend likes to show her off

Unread post by MartasBoy » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

My wife's boyfriend also likes to show her off. For the last couple of years, he has taken her to New Year's Eve parties, and Halloween parties. He lives in another town, over an hour away, and his friends only know her as his out of town girlfriend who comes to visit from time to time.
He loves having her out in public, on New Year's eve, in a sexy little dress and heels, dancing, getting to see other guys eyeing her. He books them at a party in the ballroom, of a large Hotel . It includes a package deal for dancing and champagne, an overnight stay in the hotel with late check out in the morning, and then brunch. There is the sexy dancing at the New Year's Eve party and the big make out kiss at the strike of midnight. Then he enjoys showing her off in another sexy outfit at brunch the next day.

The last few years, he has taken her to Halloween costume parties with his friends. One year she went as a sexy kitten, one year as a slutty nurse, and one year as a French maid.