New marital developments

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Tacoma75
Prepubescent

New marital developments

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:28 am

Hello everyone. I've been meaning to make this post for a while and am finally getting around to it. My wife Betsy and I are in our mid/late 40s and married for close to 15 years. She's a dental hygienist, 5'6", long blonde/dirty-blonde hair, with a non-skinny voluptuous figure. We have always had a fairly vanilla sex life which is why the events of the past 8 months are so remarkable.

It all started when she met Joe, a new patient at work, last summer. He's a mid-20's office manager for a small to medium company in our area. When she got ready to clean his teeth she realized the chair she normally sits in was traded for another one that was adjusted lower, and she was unable to move it up. This resulted in a situation where one of her breasts was routinely being pressed into his head throughout the cleaning. She is a consumate professional and didn't really think about it until he complimented her "bedside manner" with a flirty quip after all was said and done. She took it in stride of course and gave a noncommittal response.

Later after the appointment was completely over and she was ready to send him to the front desk for checkout, he asked her out on a date, to which she replied she was flattered but also married.

When she told me about it I was somewhat flabbergasted that a young man had asked my wife out. I took a very positive approach to my response, doing a general "good for you" vibe as we both laughed about it. In the following weeks I couldn't help but catch myself thinking about what if she said yes, and the idea of her dating a much younger guy began to appear in my head on a regular basis. There was no denying that while it was a very dangerous idea if actually taking place, it was also exciting to me. As to our sex life it's okay if not thrilling, and all I'll say is there is a pretty decent chance in my mind a younger man could take her to places I can't.

That being said I couldn't help but mention Joe here and there, jokingly asking if she was going to change her mind and what not, to which she simply shushed me and moved on.

It was about a month later when he returned for a filling and she assisted in the procedure. Again he talked her up when they were alone in the room, and again asking her out, to which she said no.

I've never been to any sort of hotwife or cuckolding fantasy but when she told me he was still interested a month later, I found myself actively fantasizing about the two of them together, and I loved the idea of her getting fully into it and having the time of her life with him.

One night after dinner with a few drinks and we were on the couch flirting, the subject of joe came up and I asked if she had fantasized about him. She was a little taken aback but I assured her it was a playful topic and I had no issues with it if she did. She still said no but became very frisky as our bedroom time commenced.

Over the next few months I didn't mention the situation often but I did bring it up on occasion so as not to let it become completely forgotten.

"Has Joe been back in?" was usually how I would start it up and she would say no, ask if I was feeling any jealousy, to which I replied no not at all and that she was free to flirt with him if she wanted. Also telling her it was not uncommon for couples to be okay with some level of flirting outside the marriage.

After the third or fourth time she became extra frisky when his name came up, I commented on it gently and suggested next time he comes in she should try maybe doing something other than completely shooting him down, and we could then pick things up together in the bedroom when she got home. She more or less shot that idea down but lo and behold things did progress a few months ago when he showed up for another cleaning.

This time as she was cleaning his teeth and watching the TV on the ceiling, they started talking about the cartoon that was on, and how he had watched the show growing up. When she told me later she had let him text her a funny video, I could see she was visibly shaken and I hugged her and told her it was completely fine, and I was the one who suggested it.

I had a hunch another text would come and I wasn't surprised when it came that very night. She showed me the phone and I saw firsthand that again he asked her out. We went to the bedroom, had an amazing time, and for the first time ever we discussed the situation seriously afterwards. I asked her how she was going to respond and she simply said it would be with an unwavering no. I made the case that she could also try being just a little bit less than fully clear since we were reaping the benefits in the bedroom. She laughed and shrugged it off.

From that point on he started becoming a bit of a household name. I made it clear I was happy for her that, as a still beautiful woman she was getting attention from a younger man, and I felt it was an all around good dynamic for both her and my morale in the bedroom. She seemed to adopt this position as well.

About a week later she again showed me her phone, and I saw her response of "my husband probably wouldn't approve" and found it to be more playful and less final than even I imagined she would come up with. He started texting her on a regular basis after that. I encouraged her to have fun and I was 100% good with whatever she decided to do.

For a month after that whenever I would ask she would tell me he texts her regularly and she only sometimes answers, not really saying too much but not shutting him down completely either.

Things have progressed since then but getting a little long on this one. Will have to add more later.

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: New marital developments

Unread post by trecital » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:34 am

Great start, and looking forward to hearing more.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 am

Me too,
Would love to hear how this is developing...

Sincerely
elina

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:20 pm

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm eagerly waiting to hear how things evolvef.

gingham
Virgin

Unread post by gingham » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:27 pm

Smart taking it real slow. I would try and not bring it up now and see if she starts talking about it. That way, you'll know how excited the thought makes her and can talk next steps.
My wife and I have long fantasized about sharing each other. Want to see her be desired by others and experience many different cocks. Haven't done anything yet, but waiting for the perfect situation (safe, discreet, not connected to our normal lives).

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:19 am

Wow - very interesting deveploments so far. I agree with gingham - if you stop or at least slow down mentioning Joe for a while, then it will be very interesting to see if she start talking more about him. That will be a big tell. I look forward to the continuation.

Qfire001
Prepubescent

Unread post by Qfire001 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:16 pm

OK, you have us all on edge. LoL

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:21 am

What a great start tacoma! Like others I would definitely like to hear how things have progressed with Joe. You are definitely a good writer - love your descriptions, feelings.

hiker
Virgin

Unread post by hiker » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:07 pm

Following! Curious if they’ll go to lunch.

JaesCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by JaesCuck » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:19 am

Love to hear an update.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:48 am

Well Joe has been texting my wife for some time. Once a week or so she will exchange messages in real time with him. The rest she answers a day or two later.

He called her a while back later in the evening, saying he had a dental related question. In general he is flirty with her and persistent in asking her out regularly.

She is also enjoying the attention quite a bit, having confessed to me after a tall glass of wine at one point that he really gets her going, which of course I already knew. :mrgreen:

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:30 am

This reminds me a lot of when my wife and I first got into the lifestyle. Good luck to you both! Very exciting times ahead!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:10 pm

There is nothing hotter than seeing your woman enjoying herself and getting butterflies left and right for guys who boost her confidence! Hopefully he plays his cards right and eventually has her actually craving for him to ask her out yet another time

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 pm

interested to see how things develop! Hope you get her to agree to a date...

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:02 pm

Wow. What a hot beginning and great job re-telling the experience. I didn't notice the dates nor realize you posted it so recently. I was really getting into the experience and suddenly found that we had to wait for the next situation to occur.
It reminded me that lately I have been watching a lot of television and find myself searching for something interesting to get into on the many streaming services. It is so great to find something new that I can binge watch. Episode after episode. It's so disheartening when I stumble into a new series and have to wait a week for each new episode.
Well, I'm hooked on your story and can't wait to hear that she took his offer.
Thanks for sharing but tell her to get going and set something up because her fan club is in suspense. Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel. Now get flirting. JK

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:05 am

Thanks for the comments. The phone call felt like a pretty big development but afterwards she said she felt a little guilty whereas she seems more comfortable with the texting. I was in my office doing some financials at the time and I told her she was free to take a call from him any time, including when I was in the room if it made her feel more comfortable.

We joke about him at least once every few days and we’re both having a lot of fun with it.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:30 pm

You are really going at her pace here and that’s very respectful.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 am

Well she isn't seriously thinking about going out with him much less sleeping with him any time soon. We're just having some fun with it and it's a nice change of pace from our sex life thus far which is been fairly vanilla. I can say that word has gotten around about his interest in her on several fronts. His attentions toward her have been picked up by at least one coworker and word has gotten around the office. The rooms are all open door during any type of procedure and so it's not hard to hear what's being said out in the hallway, etc. None of them know that she's taken him home with her (on her cell phone that is :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ), has responded in any way less than professional, or that they now correspond regularly.

Her two closest friends, a guy and a girl who she ran a business with years ago, are now aware of the goings on. We all went out to dinner Friday and after a few drinks the topic of Joe came up. She let me know in advance that she told Zaylee about it and the topic might come up. Needless to say it did and they both got the low down on what's been happening. Sitting there listening to my wife explain that she's been receiving texts from another guy who clearly has sexual interest in her, with her not only not shutting him down but continuing to communicate with him.....wow! I can't begin to describe the feelings there. Granted there are mitigating factors that make it a little less extreme than it might sound, but still, wow. Zaylee repeated several times that she was excited for her and both of them were supportive and accepting of it all.

After dinner when we got home, she told me she was feeling guilty and handed me her phone, insisting that I read over all her texts with him and make sure I was 100% good with everything. I quickly agreed for the purposes of wanting to make sure she is completely comfortable.

She left the room and told me to come get her when I was done. There was a tiny bit of trepidation as I started reading but for the most part I had already decided that regardless of what I read, I was going to reassure her completely that she was fine, that it was still all in fun, and I was still enjoying the new wrinkle and hoped she was too.

First I was surprised by how much text was there. They have been messaging for months and boy does it add up. I saw he was very respectful, but nonetheless persistent in voicing his interest in her. There were more than a few compliments on her looks, voice, body type, etc. A lot of small talk, hellos and how are you doings. What kind of food did she like, what were her interests. Most of these she didn't answer right away but did eventually respond to, albeit briefly. He has continued to ask her out, which she always says no to.

Two things stand out several days later. He asked her what her favorite position was about a month ago and she responded with "wouldn't you like to know", and then he also asked if she would ever truly considering going out with him, to which she simply said "I don't know". I was exhilarated reading both of these. Also he had at one point asked if I knew about him, which she didn't answer.

She lets him take the lead in their chat, but she will sometimes answer a question and ask him one back, indicating to me some level of interest. He's also expressed several times that he's looking forward to seeing her again at his next cleaning, which she didn't respond to. I gave her phone back and told her everything was fine and I enjoyed reading it.

Anyway as things stand now it seems like we are going to continue in the current manner, which I am happy about. :)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:58 am

Nice thread, nice dynamic.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:29 am

I lov how you are just letting her be - not being pushy or showing jealousy.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:47 pm

I do have my jealous moments but I do my best
not to show it. I also have a lot of cautious happiness for her and how she is enjoying the attention.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:50 pm

Just how far would you encourage her to explore this?
Or will you tell her you trust her judgment?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:29 am

Dear Tacoma75

Thanks for sharing.
I think you are doing a wonderful job of supporting your Wife and allowing Her to move forward at the pace She is confident with.
Maybe this will continue to go slow, but also there is a chance that your Lovely Wife may get to the point where She just decides to go for it.

Be prepared and ready to support Her fully if that happens.
Please keep updating even if nothing happens.

BR
elina

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:10 am

Tacoma,
I don't remember reading if you or her ever spoke about interest in NME, hotwife, sharing, MMF in your post. Did you two ever discuss it prior to Joe's advances? Did you yourself have interest since you found your way to this website?
Your story us very interesting and I am following along as I've said before. I think a guy that much younger, is a boost to the self esteem of you both. She because of drawing the interest of guys half her age and in spite of her telling him she is married. You because you have a very hot wife who most likely may try out being a hot wife. Do you want to be there to watch or participate? Maybe video the first time so you both can re-live it many times and pump up your sex life quite a bit. Also if he knows you want to be there and possibly participate (MMF), he will realize it may be a limited occurrence depending on thee outcome. Her enjoying a guy that young seems like the best possible way to dip your toes into trying to get her to get laid. Your relationship with her are as safe as it can get. She won't catch feelings for a guy that young except maybe for more sex.
The only problem that may arise is him being a patient and sharing with people in the office and people in the area who may know you. It's too close too home from my experience. Work and neighbors were always a hard no. The other thing to consider is that he knows so much too much and could blackmail her if she ever decides to stop seeing him Sorry. Just being the devil's advocate and giving you a couple of things to consider.
They just popped into my head as I was very turned on by picturing her situation in my mind. So effing hot.

Tacoma75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tacoma75 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:57 am

Thanks for the encouragement and comments. I would definitely encourage her to have lunch with him. I’ve actually checked him out on his company website and will do a background check just in case if she does decide to meet up with him. I think she would really enjoy that since it is after all just lunch.

@elina If she does decide to go for it I will support her fully.

@shiphead I have never thought about this kind of thing until he asked her out last year.