Birthday Present Cuckolding

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Re: Birthday Present Cuckolding

Unread post by nicolescucky » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:29 am

elina wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:22 pm
I feel confident that the young man who just lost his virginity with the Lady he has fancied since before puberty will now be even more infatuated with your Wife than ever before. Hopefully, your Wife will also have had a wonderful experience. Your next challenge now will be to navigate the landscape to stay on good terms with everyone. The best way to help the young male now, may not be to cut him off. Maybe better to make him understand that you will always remain the hubby of your wonderful Wife Nicole, but that you will also be happy to see Nicole mentoring him to become a good lover for his future wife whenever he meets Her.

Or do you have different thoughts?

Sincerely
elina
Honestly. I'm more than a little jealous of A. I wish I'd had the same opportunity when I was that age with the older girls I crushed on. Nicole seems to be wanting to continue things with A. At least for now. And while I'm scared about the implications, I also really want her to as well. Playing it by the ear for now.
venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:15 am
I do have one question - is A's dad not in the picture?
He is, and is aware. He was just already at work that day.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:07 am

Thanks Nicolescucky

I fully share your jealousy, all young males should be trained by Beatiful, experienced Ladies who are 15+ years older than the boy to be converted to a male and thought how to please a Lady. Naturally, if the Lady is so successful in Her training that She enjoys this, she should be rewarded by the boy who will just long to do anything for Her.

I am glad Nicole may want to continue with A for a while and that you want this for Her to.

Play it by ear and demonstrate your love and devotion to your Wife Nicole by making sure you will love Her regardless of what She choses for Her and A now. To me it was especially hot that you accompanied Nicole over and took the instructions from A's mum to sit and waith while Nicole gave A his birthday present. I think that shows that you picked a wonderfully descriptive login-name for OHW ;)

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:34 am

Thanks NC for a well written initial account of A's birthday present from Nicole. As elina pointed out you are a very supportive husband by choosing to accompany her to A's house and waiting patiently (with angst) for her to call you to cleanup. I think it is very generous of both of you to initiate A into sex the right way.
BTW you do write very well and I think most readers here do understand that real life can get in the way of posting. Looking forward to your continuing journey....

viking53
Prepubescent

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Hi NC

Just wondering how things have developed since the birthday activities. Is Nicole still devoting herself to the boy next door? What is your situation in relation to them?

Vin231
Virgin

Unread post by Vin231 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:53 am

Hello NC, Sounds like A had a hell of a first time with Nicole. I think it must have been an Amazing time for Nicole to be his 18th birthday present.as . one he will never forget. I really think it had to blow his mind when you come in and crawled between Nicole's legs and eat her fresh creampie that he just gave her. WOW. How did you enjoy his cum? Did they both talk to you while you were busy cleaning Nicole up?
So looking forward to hearing more about the night time Nicole had with A and what has been happening since the birthday.

Late
Prepubescent

Unread post by Late » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:31 pm

As incredible as the initial present she gave him was, I am curious to learn more about the rest of the day; what she had in mind for him, how he handled it, and how involved you were and how you handled it. Great story. You definitely captured and reported more detail than I would have in the same circumstances. Thanks for sharing with me/us.

Late

nicolescucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by nicolescucky » Tue May 07, 2024 7:17 am

Thanks everyone for the messages and replies. Hopefully the continuation below answers some of your questions.

I managed to clean the outside of Nicole’s pussy, her bush matted and sticky with A’s cum and as deep as I could go inside her fairly quickly. But each time I’d get close to finishing, her pussy would let out another little fart and more of A’s cum would come bubbling out of her. Making me wonder just how much this kid cums given I’d already eaten 2x more cum out of her than I’d ever made from a single orgasm, and yet there was still more.

Nicole then stopped kissing A for a second and said, “His big brown cock really filled me up huh cucky? I can still feel so much deep inside me where you’ve never ever been. Guess this is what it feels like to be filled by a real man. Looks like you might need some help to clean me out properly.” Nicole then made me lie down on my back, with my legs dangling off the end of A’s bed. She then scooched down and I got the first proper glimpse of her swollen and red pussy that was still dripping A’s cum as she proceeded to sit on my face and I felt what felt like a torrent of cum slide out of her with that magical sound of her pussy farting again which made me blow my own small, watery load in my pants. Meanwhile, out the top of my eye as she rode my face, I could see Nicole cleaning A’s cock of cum and trying to get him hard again.

Once Nicole was satisfied I’d cleaned her well enough. She got off my face, and off the bed. Pulling A up with her she then said while standing in his arms, “Okay cucky. You’ve had your fun. More than had your fun by the looks of it” as she laughed while pointing at my pants. “Think it’s time for you to go home now. Me and my loverrr here need some privacy and alone time.” Then she turned her back to me and went back to kissing A while slowly rubbing his cock, and he had his hands feeling her all around and groping her ass. The last I heard and saw as I looked back while leaving the room and just about to shut the door was the sound of Nicole squealing in delight as A lifted her up by her ass in his big strong hands and had her wrap her legs around him and a loud smack of her ass followed by another squeal from her as they continued to make out.

I heard later from Nicole that they spent time together skinny dipping in their pool, relaxing as they drank wine that A got for them, and having fun just playing with each other in the water. Followed by which, they both showered together which Nicole said she absolutely loved as it allowed her time to step back, and properly appreciate his entire body, and worship his cock as she cleaned him. She was also ecstatic about finally being able to fuck in the shower as she’d always wanted to, but I was always too small for it. As she taught him how to safely fuck while all slippery. Though apparently, while A was almost more keen to eat out and worship her ass and pussy, he still filled her up for the third time that day. After cleaning each other again, they then went back to A’s bed, and just cuddled together and made out.

They were finally jolted from their little bubble as Nicole put it by A’s mum coming back home which pulled her back into reality. As she tried to leave, A had the look of a little puppy in her words as he tried to get her to stay. But she told him, “Don’t worry baby. We’re not done yet. You’ve got me for the whole day remember? We’ve got to go and get ready for our date now. So let’s go freshen up, and why don’t you come pick me up around 6?” A agreed. Lighting up immediately at that. Nicole left the room after giving him one more kiss on his lips, and his cock, and leaving her panties with him as a memento. As she walked down the stairs, A’s mum was in the kitchen, and she saw Nicole in her coat walk past to leave and commented teasing her “Well Nicky. The house sure smells like you two had some fun hahaha. And I’ve never seen you glowing and smiling like this either. Even if you do look a proper mess”. Nicole got super embarrassed and turned bright red. Hitting A’s mom to get her to stop, she then told her how A was going to pick her up at 6pm for their date, and that chances are, they’ll be gone all night, but she’ll take good care of A, so not to stay up late worried.

I heard Nicole walk through the door a little bit before 3pm. I’d basically been sitting by the door the whole time in my soiled pants without even realising it while incredibly anxious wondering what was going on, and also waiting for her to come back to tell me everything. Seeing her as she walked in, totally dishevelled, hair messed up, make up all over the place, with that freshly fucked look, Louboutins in her hand as she basically made the walk of shame. I couldn’t help but feel intense jealously and hurt deep inside, knowing that another man, and a kid at that had fucked her, and so well, but at the same time, thinking I’d never seen her look hotter.

I basically attacked her, giving her a big kiss on her mouth - which still smelled and tasted of A. As I tried to keep going and undo her coat, she told me rather forcefully that it took me aback, “No cucky!! I’m A’s today remember? Besides. My pussy, and I need a little break. We’ve never been used so hard before. Especially by something so big and powerful so we’re both a little sore and tired. Why don’t you come with me, and help soothe her for a little while with your magic tongue while I tell you a little bit about what me and my lover got up to? And who knows. I might even have another present for you.”

Nicole led me to our bed. Dropping her coat and heels on the floor along the way. She laid down, and had me eat her again and soothe her while she recounted everything that had happened after I left. Her pussy was so incredibly red, battered and gaping while emanating a warmth like I’d never felt before. I genuinely wondered if she’d ever even feel my tiny thing inside her again and with her only wearing her garter and tights at that point, I couldn’t help but see the numerous hickies she had all over her body from several on her breasts, neck and shoulders, to her inner thighs, her stomach, and a couple on her pussy mound you could see through her bush as well that made her especially sensitive. I was lucky enough to clean her of a little bit more of A’s cum that slid out of her after a long time when I finally made her cum. Presumably having been so deep inside her that they didn’t pick it up while showering. After finishing recounting, she said she was needing to get some rest if she wasn’t going to be tired during her date with A as he’d had already worn her out. So she wanted to take a nap, and I was to wake her at 4pm so she had enough time to get ready, but that I was to continue soothing her pussy with my tongue while she did and ensure I had a bath drawn up for her when she woke up for the same.

As she soaked in the tub relaxing, she had me get all her stuff ready again like in the morning only this time also laying out the incredibly sexy red cocktail dress that she’d bought special for the occasion. Then while she sat at her night stand and did her make up fully nude as she planned on going commando that night. I tried to get out of her what she had planned for their date short of the hotel suite she’d had me book for them at The Langham a few days ago. But she refused to tell me, and continued to tease me saying “Don’t you worry your little head cucky. You don’t need to know all that. That’s between me and my bull. Though I might send you some photos during the night to show you. But only if he says it’s okay.” She instead steered the conversation towards A coming to pick her up in a few minutes. And that when he does, as her cuck, I’m to answer the door and invite him in to wait as she’s running a bit late getting ready and offer him a drink to make him comfortable. She also told me that A might ask some questions as while he found me cleaning out his cum from her incredible earlier that day, he was still worried about me getting angry or jealous at him so I was to assuage him by properly explaining how I’m totally okay with everything, how it was my idea to begin with as I am a cuck, what that meant etc and that to clear any remaining doubt from his mind, I should also thank A for him taking care of Nicole and fucking and creampieing her like I’m unable to do, and like a woman like her deserves.

What Nicole had told me left me in a bit of a daze, and had me frozen in place as I tried to process everything. As much as I had my dream realised and I was now a cuckolded after this morning. What Nicole was now asking of me was probably harder to deal with as it was me properly confronting and verbally accepting things out loud to another person. Even if it was who I still saw as the even if quite jacked, and tall, kid in A that was always kind of weird, shy and introverted with a humongous crush on my wife that was obvious from a mile away. Before I could properly think about everything. I heard the bell ring, and heard Nicole tell me off saying “Don’t just stand there cucky. Go and open the door, and remember everything I told you”. I ran down the stairs trying my best to remember everything Nicole had just told me before opening the door to A standing there in a suit with a single flower in his hand looking obviously nervous.

I invited him in to sit in our formal lounge to wait as Nicole was still getting ready and offered him a drink and he surprisingly asked for scotch. Before I could make it and get back to him. A broke his silence and already went at me asking “Mr. NC, are you sure you’re okay with all this? I mean, Nikki is incredible, and I feel like this whole day has been like the greatest dream ever. But she IS your wife, and…..” As coached by Nicole, I butted in, and tried my best to speak per verbatim the instructions I’d been given explaining everything to him, ending with me finally thanking him just as Nicole came down the stairs saying “He does indeed do such a damn good job at it. Already so much better than you could ever manage with your little thing isn’t that right cucky?”. She then asked about the flower A was holding, and whether it was for her, to which A replied, saying yes, that he thought she’d look nice with it in her hair for tonight. Gone had the crazy confident, man I saw earlier that day in his bedroom as he manhandled Nicole, and back was the weird, shy kid that I was used to seeing. Nicole felt the same it seems.

As she took the flower from him blushing like a school girl with a twinkle in her eyes, she gave him a kiss on his cheek saying how sweet it and he was, and why doesn’t he finish his drink that had been left untouched thus far before they left. At the same time, she told me to go get her a hair pin. When I did get back, I saw Nicole that the glass in A’s hand was empty, with his other hand holding Nicole as they very obviously flirted. Out of habit/almost a sense of what is mine, I went straight to take the flower from Nicole to put in her hair before A stopped me saying, “I can take care of that Mr. NC. Why don’t you take this?” as he gave me the glass, and put it in place in Nicole’s hair. Whether it was the booze, or likely something Nicole had told him I don’t know. But all of a sudden, here was the crazy confident guy I saw quietly controlling the room like he had that morning.

Standing back a second, and seeing the two of them together fully dressed up with his hand around her waist, I couldn’t help but feel this intense feeling of jealousy of almost like how could I ever compete with him as they just looked so right and perfect together as a couple. Between the contrast of his brown skin and black hair, with her white skin and blonde hair, or his height and her almost perfectly coming right up to his shoulders with her heels on to where I could see her nuzzling against his chest. Or his incredibly muscular arms and hands around her and gripping her taut waist. As much as it hurt me, I almost felt like it was my duty to do the right thing with this. For all three of us.

Nicole then asked A if he was good to go, and when he said yes, she turned to me giving me the keys to her BMW and said, “Come on cucky. We’re going to need a chauffeur for tonight” before she turned back to A and they continued talking and feeling each other up. I quietly took the keys, and went to take her car out of the garage, and waited in our driveway for a little while for the two of them before they finally came out hand in hand. Basically as expected, A held open the door for Nicole, and after they’d both gotten in, Nicole gave me the address in the CBD before she got back to A. I quietly punched in the place in the GPS and started driving. While couldn’t helping but see through the rear view mirror that the two of them were holding hands in the backseat. What started out as some general conversation, laughing and flirting quickly turned into sounds of kissing and making out as I struggled to stay on the road having one eye in front, and the other on what was going on behind.

We arrived a short while later at what I later found out by Googling was a Latin dance club in the city who were having a bachata class, followed by a free dancing night. While getting out of the car, Nicole said “Thanks for that sweetie. You’re such a good little cuck. Don’t bother waiting up. I’ll give you a call sometime tomorrow when we need to be picked up” before she gave me a quick, incredibly platonic peck on my cheek before taking A’s hand and stepping out the car. Being the Melbourne CBD on a Friday night and incredibly packed on the road, I was only able to drop them off in front, and had to leave basically right away as I was already getting honked at. With nothing left to do, I slowly got through all the traffic, and made my way back home. Noticing along the way as I looking down after feeling my cock getting hard again at the thought of what they were doing, the slightly dark outline in my pants of my load from earlier that day that was still there, and that which A and Nicole almost certainly would've seen several times already.

Might leave it at that for now everyone. This post is already getting quite long, and short of the few videos and photos Nicole sent me on the night, she has not told me much as she has wanted to keep that special night between herself and A. So I’ll hopefully cover what I do know about that night, the following day, and hopefully onwards to now in my next post.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue May 07, 2024 10:42 am

Thanks for the incredibly erotc update NC. Looks like Nicole found a match in A to satiate her need.
If you are comfortable and have consent from both Nicole and A and are able to remove/blur any identifying info would you mind posting pics of your hotwife in the hotties section?