Wife started

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kkat
Virgin

Wife started

Unread post by kkat » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:44 pm

Here we are a couple in their 30s. I met Elizabeth back in school. She was my high-school crush, and she left there until we met again 6 years ago. One night I was out having drinks with my friends when I ran into her. We caught up and remembered the old days. She even teased me when we made out in the high school one day. Guys always checking her out, she has a super strict diet and does not miss a day in the gym. So we started dating and fast-forward just turned 32 last weekend. We live in the suburbs of Boston, I'm super lucky to marry such a treasure. She's my rock and pushes me to become a better person.

I have had these twisted fantasies since I remember. Our sex life is mostly vanilla, so let's say my browsing history is something I prefer not to share. Last Monday when I came back home Elizabeth acted strangely like she had something to tell me. She asked me if I loved her, and then she told me she'd been through my browsing history. She was disappointed I was hiding it from her. I said it's just fantasy something that would never happen and so I decided not to share with her. She just blinked and said, "is it". I was shocked, and before I knew she started to ride me. Right there in the kitchen chair and she was soaking wet. We never fucked like this.

Last weekend we hosted my birthday party. I'd kept asking what would be my present but she didn't want to share that and asked me to wait until it came. After getting everything ready for the party we went to change into more formal clothes and when she appeared downstairs I was shocked. She was wearing a super sexy and elegant dress that hugged her body. The thing is she never wears something like that. It was a complete surprise for me. She told me this was part of my birthday present. Boy, I enjoyed it. Every guest that we invited came and enjoyed the party. In the end, only our close friends were left. I could recall during the party seeing her dancing with a friend. We thought no more guests left and we started making out on the couch. In no time she pulled my pants down and freed my cock out and started licking up. A voice woke me up from heaven "What a great suck". Wtf we both turned our hands and it was one of our friends who lives in the town. He said he was sorry also he said this was one great show.

Mark, he's in his 50s, not in the best shape. He was always checking out Elizabeth also I heard several time comments about her body. Nothing unusual. When I started to say that we're going to the bed he said to act like he's not here and he'd love to see Elizabeth suck some dick. Elizabeth's face looked like "only in your dreams". I led my wife to the bedroom and we left Mark downstairs. Get back in the mood pretty fast and we had a super intense fucking session. Then we just crashed into the bed and started talking about how he ruined Elizabeth's best blowjob ever. I said I bet Mark couldn't stop thinking about it then I joke she should gave him a blowjob, the poor guy. She was surprised I'd give out my turn to this old dude. But he's someone we both don't like that much and kinda turns me on. We have agreed she can flirt a bit with him and we see where this goes. She said she's going down and we agreed I'm not going downstairs for at least 25 minutes.

I counted the first 10 minutes in my head as she told me to wait at least 25. Well, I couldn't make it for 25 but I waited about 20 minutes and carefully went downstairs but there were no signs of them. Then I noticed they were sitting on the couch on the deck. I was able to go outside and hide to the bushes and hear this and that. She explained to him she came down because I fell asleep but he didn't believe her. He told her she came down because I couldn't satisfy her and she needs a real cock. And he started rubbing his hand all over her body, kissed her neck and he was having his way with my wife. Elizabeth stepped out of her dress and stood only in her lingerie. He pulled her into his stomach so she laid on top of him and kept kissing her neck. It didn't last long before he yanked her thong to the side before putting 3 fingers inside her. She told me later he knew his way around a woman body, he touched her in right places. She was so turned so she started rubbing into his cock. She turned to him and pulled his cock and started jerking it with both hands. Well it wasn't bigger than mine but twice thicker. She kept jerking him but also use her other hand to Massage his balls. She let some salive drop on his cock, she did it a few times before he made her to suck it. She was about to say this is enough but close her eyes and took it. I coudn't believe what I was seeing and hearing "I'm gonna empty your cock daddy". It took me 2 years to get her call me daddy. She started with doing just small motions on the cockhead before she took it all. She kept rubbing his balls while she was sucking him. She told him he tasted so good. Calling him again daddy. He let her dictate a tempo just for a few minutes, then the blowjob became more intense and his words more crude. He was telling her how wet her mouth feels. It became messy with all of her drool and spit all over his cock. She started jerking him and sucking him with both hands then she removed her mouth to take a deep breath. He was telling her he's close and asked her to talk to him dirty to cum. She immediately removed her mouth and kept stroking him with both hands while from time to time licking and sucking the cock. She was speaking dirty to him, let him know his cock making her act like a slut and beg him to cum all over her face. He finally started to cum but Elizabeth kept stroking him until he was dry. He sat back on the couch until Elizabeth continued to stroke him getting all his cum out. They sat together on the couch, Elizabeth cut him off if they can do it again.

It was unreal the blowjob, calling her a bitch, getting her called him daddy. He didn't take for answer but instead pulled her panties again and started finger-fucking her. This time he was working hard to bring her cum. After she was done he gave her a few kisses and they bid goodbye.

I went back to the front door and waited for her. She wanted to know how much I saw and when she heard that I saw everything she felt ashamed. I told her I love her even more. Then she said she needs to go a clean all of daddy's cum. Left me alone with my jaw open once again.

Hawks6364
Prepubescent

Re: Wife started

Unread post by Hawks6364 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:25 am

Fun story

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:26 am

oh, i hope there's more from Elizabeth!

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:21 am

While we were enjoying our breakfast today Mike texted Elizabeth. She asked me if I wanted her to block his number, but this was something I did not want her to do. He was saying to her in the text he couldn't get the image of her mouth on his cock, and out of all BJs he has ever gotten her is by far the best and he wanted to come home when I'm not there.

We talked over it, she asked me what to do, and she asked me if i wanted this to stop. But we agreed we'd move on so they started exchanging texts. She thanked him for the compliment. She texted him I'll be out this night with friends so he can stop by. She advised him it needed to be quick.

oberothbeta
Virgin

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:22 am

Wow. Congrats on the fantasy becoming a reality!

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 am

kkat wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:21 am
While we were enjoying our breakfast today Mike texted Elizabeth. She asked me if I wanted her to block his number, but this was something I did not want her to do. He was saying to her in the text he couldn't get the image of her mouth on his cock, and out of all BJs he has ever gotten her is by far the best and he wanted to come home when I'm not there.

We talked over it, she asked me what to do, and she asked me if i wanted this to stop. But we agreed we'd move on so they started exchanging texts. She thanked him for the compliment. She texted him I'll be out this night with friends so he can stop by. She advised him it needed to be quick.
So here is what happened.

Elizabeth was nervous but excited. Mark arrived and Elizabeth greeted him warmly. pretending to be much more enthusiastic. She told him she had to hurry before I came back but he said he'll take his time with her. He cupped her ass and gave it a smack while she was rubbing his shorts. He grabbed her with some more force. She complained about his roughness and expressed her displeasure. After a few minutes she pushed him to the lounge chair and was all over him kissing his neck. She pushed her ass cheeks on his cock and sliding this meat , trapping his cock between her ass cheeks. The thong was the only thing between Mark's cock and Elizabeth's pussy. She slowly grinding up and down while keeping his cock between her ass cheeks. After a few minutes she pushed her away from him and got in between his knees and Mark gave her hard slap on each of ass cheeks. She slowly stroked his cock After a few minutes of licking and stroking it she came up with a new plan. She told him she wanted face fuck. So he grabbed her by her hair and forced her back on his cock. He began face fucking Elizabeth while she gagged all over it. She told me she didn't realize when she started to rub his pussy. She went in all "slut mode" trying to get Mark off before I came home in face down ass up position. Finally he released a huge load in her mouth. She had to take 3 gulps but he kept cumming. After cleaning up Mark she wasted no time to kick him off :)

We talked and we're sure that at least he's not that kind of man who will be emotionally attached.

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:47 am

Last night, Elizabeth and I were eating and right then a late-night call from Mark got our attention when Elizabeth answered. Though it was late in the night, the sparkling mischief came in her eyes. Without saying anything, she started playing with my cock. She started talking with Mark in a playful way. Mark called her again and said that he wanted to see her again. Unable to bear the suspense, I decided to put the call on speaker. Shockingly, Mark spoke to her in a degrading way. However, instead of getting angry, Elizabeth started sitting on my lap, and while answering Mark, she kept staring into my eyes. As the conversation continued, Mark became more demanding and disrespectful. Elizabeth got annoyed briefly, but she recomposed herself. She said to Mark that she couldn't cheat on her husband. Elizabeth turned red, but she was firm and refused to take it further.

Meanwhile, all this was going on, and I was mumbling in Elizabeth's ear that I had a crazy idea. Surprised, she first demurred at my absence, lest she might be caught with Mark. I reassured her and told her that, if she felt safe, she should ask Mark to record their encounter on her phone. Later, we will watch it together, and that excited both of us. Elizabeth pondered the idea, knowing that no one ever documented her during sex. Submitting to Mark did excite her but also scared her. She requested that Mark leave the back door open. She changed into the new lingerie I had bought her recently, adding to the naughtiness of the situation. Before she departed, she shared with me a passionate kiss.

When I woke up at around 2 am, I was sitting on the couch, and the back door was closing. I hadn’t gone to sleep; it just happened. Wow, I saw my wife looking terrible in a ripped robe, still in lingerie. Well, I was still surprised, but I can’t deny her looking incredible. Her hair was all over the place, her lips swollen and red, and she had hickey marks on her neck, breasts, and backside. She looked at me with trembling voice and asked me if I was ruining our marriage. Elizabeth held my cheek and looked deep into my eyes before shaking her head, and that is not the case. She had been thinking about how this could affect our relationship, but it turned out, this is all physical and a fantasy. She said it turned her on better how our neighbor thought she was doing this behind the scenes, but she had wanted to talk about it.
She told me that the more she did this, the more comfortable she was getting and more confident, especially when she knew that I was watching or that I was going to watch. Curiosity struck in me, so I asked her if she had recorded this in any way. She gave me her phone, and then she told me that our neighbor had recorded most of what happened. She said that she had imagined what my reaction would be when she was doing it.

I watched the video while Elizabeth was taking a shower. Elizabeth was in her lingerie, stroking Mark's penis and licking it slowly. Mark's voice could be heard from behind the camera, laughing and encouraging Elizabeth. I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen, yet, even though I was both aroused and shocked, I didn't look away. Mark talked about Elizabeth's supposed obsession with big cocks and if she was wet. Elizabeth said that she had always wanted to be recorded doing something dirty, but she never dared to ask me. Elizabeth did a marvelous job, with her eyes locked on the camera all the time. Mark then ordered her to stick her ass out and shake it. She did and winced as she suffered from a few firm slaps on her ass. Yet, she continued sucking Mark's penis greedily. After a few minutes of this, Mark came inside her face and in her mouth. She closed her eyes and took it, then sexily licked her lips and swallowed. When Mark asked how it tasted, Elizabeth answered with a naughty smile before the video ended.

The 2nd video began where Elizabeth started doing a slow and sensuous blowjob on Mark. She was not eager; she did not let go of the moment. She kissed and teased him as the video went on for almost 25 minutes. Elizabeth did not stop giving Mark pleasure by using her mouth. She even went to the extent of sucking his balls; that is how much she was dedicated. They joked and teased each other; Elizabeth called herself his slutty neighbor and teased him more. Mark spanked her bubble butt and they were playful.

I decided to watch the next videos with Elizabeth later, as I wanted to see the complete picture of their activities. To my surprise, it was the final video, totaling a little over 20 minutes. Together, the three videos were approximately an hour long, leaving me curious about what they had been doing during the previous hour. The video showed Elizabeth leading Mark to our backyard, dressed in revealing lingerie and looking stunning. Elizabeth turned her head towards the camera, displaying her beauty, and whispered that she only cuddled with Mark because she was exhausted. The video then showed them moving to our garage, with Elizabeth leaning over Mark in the car. He slapped her on the ass. Surprised, she went back down and took his entire length. With her mouth full, she looked at the camera, shaking her ass, hoping for more. I'm telling you he couldn't believe his luck. Setting up the camera on the dashboard, he reclined his seat and lifted Elizabeth, placing them in a 69 position. Mark suggested she needs to keep her slutty side for him only. Mark performed analingus on Elizabeth. While I was watching Mark trying to convince her to fuck her ass Elizabeth appeared in her robe from the bathroom, she undressed and joined me. She climbed on top of me while I was watching. She confessed she couldn't believe some of the things she was doing. She also mentioned Mark's size was big contributor. I expressed my love for her, and her dirty talking for Mark. Then she revealed her decision to continue to act like a proper wife in public but to be Mark's slut in private, letting him do things forbidden for me. Elizabeth suggested we may share I approve and know of it. I was taken aback, fearing his arrogant response. She hesitated but eventually shared her thoughts, believing it necessary.

She expressed her initial skepticism about the situation but acknowledges that her attraction is not solely due to the size of Mark's cock. Instead, she revealed that she was drawn to him because I'm watching them. I did agree with her and understand that our arrangement with Mark is purely sexual. She explained to me that taking our fantasy to the next level involve scenario where we are together with Mark.
Last edited by kkat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

mwmbound
Trainable

Unread post by mwmbound » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:06 am

Your story is incredibly hot, can not wait to here more!!
Wanna be chastized sissy

marriedky
Trainable

Unread post by marriedky » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:38 am

Amazing

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:13 am

Elizabeth and I were having a conversation last night. If we tell him that I know he might become bold. He pretty much knows it drives me crazy seeing him with Elizabeth. We had laid down some plans. The thing is we both don't know when and if it would happen.

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:58 pm

This is a great story. We look forward to the follow-up.

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:08 pm

Elizabeth texted me today at about 5 pm Mark is at our front door and I encouraged her to let him in. This was kinda the play game that we had discussed to break the news to Mark. When Elizabeth opened the door Mark entered the house as if it were his own causing Elizabeth to roll her eyes. Without me being present or watching Elizabeth acted less enthusiastically being with Mark. However, we have agreed I'll call her during their love game so she sat with him on the couch and started playing with his cock. He showed his dominance referring to her as his slut and being rough with her. She just stroked his cock. He teased her about being unable to resist his large cock. He spanked her ass to remind her that she had to suck his cock. As she sucked Mark I called her so she showed Mark the caller ID revealing it was me calling her. She gestured to Mark to stay silent as she answered the call. I asked her if she was busy as I was already aware of what Elizabeth was doing. She innocently mentioned Mark had come as I heard her moving around and some sucking noises. I requested to speak with Mark. I had to repeat my request as I could tell Elizabeth got confused so finally she handed the phone to Mark. Despite the situation she kept sucking on his dick. Mark admitted she had been very welcoming lately. I hinted I knew what happened that first night after the party. For the first time since I knew him he had struggled to find the right words. I asked him to meet us at local restaurant for dinner tomorrow then I instructed Elizabeth to take good care of him and call me back after they're done.

I waited hard like a rock on my desk, and 30 minutes later I received a video from Elizabeth. The video started with Elizabeth in a provocative outfit kneeling in front of Mark. She didn't respond when Mark asked her if she was doing this for me instead she continued to suck him. I could tell Mark realized Elizabeth's behavior changed drastically as soon as the recording started. After a few minutes Elizabeth got tired and started licking only the head. During their chit-chat while she was sucking him he expressed admiration that I want to share Elizabeth with him as he maintained a strong grip on her hair. Mark demanded that she say she's about swallow his load. She seemed to enjoy being naughty. FInally Mark couldn't hold it back any longer and cum into Elizabeth's mouth and she swallowed it all. She giggled and referred to him as Daddy. She cleaned him off then wiped her mouth and video ended.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:57 pm

Thanks Kkat

Will for sure be an interesting dinner date for the three of you!!!

Really looking forward to hear how this goes.

But someone as spectacularly beautiful as Elisabeth should be able to do much better than Mark???

Sincerely
elina

oldboy
Virgin

Unread post by oldboy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:31 am

I agree, Elizabeth is a wonderful woman. Take care of her.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:38 am

Wow, she's stunning! I bet the neighbour can't believe his luck!
Looking forward to hearing more!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:51 am

I doubt Mark will remain satisfied with only Elizabeth's mouth ...
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

omagrawal191
Prepubescent

Unread post by omagrawal191 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:59 am

nice i am trying to cuck my hubby to i send him captioned pics of me anonymously, received from guys on platforms like these

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:22 pm

I was wondering the source of the bruises on Elisabeth's ass that I saw on your Hotties thread - now I know. Incredible story, can't wait to hear and see more!
Figuring it out

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:21 am

We had dinner with Mark. We arrived early at the restaurant and waited for Mark. Elizabeth tried to stay calm, until waiting she went to the restroom and I noticed other men checking her out, which made me proud. Soon enough I saw Mark approaching our table. He was dressed nicely, just when he inquired Elizabeth's whereabouts she joined us back from the restroom. He complimented my wife about her outfit and we all sat and engaged in small talk. He said she loves me and how lucky we are to have each other. I made it clear this is just an adventure for us, and that he needs to respect our marriage. We discussed my crazy fantasy I had for Elizabeth to hook up with someone. Mark was all good for all 3 of us to move forward.

We got Uber and went to one of the clubs in tow. We put Elizabeth to sit in the middle between us as her dress ridden up. As we kissed at the backseat Elizabeth whispered Mark is touching her, tugging up her dress and ogling her ass. I was surprised how Elizabeth let Mark grope and pull her dress in the Uber. We headed to C-shaped booth and got drinks. Then he pulled her and they started kissing, she had her hand under the table and she was massaging his cock while he stroked her ass. Mark and Elizabeth were whispering back and forth which was driving me crazy. After a few minutes Mark led her to the dancing floor. When they came back I noticed her dress rode up showing even more of her legs and Mark casually put his hand on Elizabeth's thigh. Then he asked me to open Elizabeth's legs and pull aside the crotch of her panties. Elizabeth reluctantly agreed to that and Mark started finger-fucking her. Quite a scene, Elizabeth making out with Mark in the middle of the club, Mark was just playing and he denied orgasm to Elizabeth. She looked frustrated I noticed the gazed look on her face. He offered to let Elizabeth come after she danced with him again. Mark grabbed her hips and pulled her ass on him, Elizabeth wanted to tease him for not letting her cum so she wiggled her ass on him slowly moving up and down grinded her ass back on his cock. Soon enough Mark squeezed her hips tighter pitching Elizabeth forward. I just noticed some other guys were watching them so Elizabeth continued to shake her ass all over Mark. At one point he made makeshift with his hands and spread Elizabeth's ass. After the 2nd song ended Elizabeth slowly just grinded on Mark while he admired her ass. The 3rd song started and Elizabeth started her routine again. This time Elizabeth received spanking. I couldn't wait any longer and joined the on the dance floor so I had Elizabeth in front of me while she was grinding on Mark again. Being teased all night was driving me and her crazy. After the song ended Elizabeth jumped on my neck and asked me if this was naughty enough. So I nodded my head and request Uber, time to go home. As we walked toward the car we held hands with Mark following behind us. As the driver started driving Mark put his hand on Elizabeth's knee. They started kissing each other and Mark pushed her dress up. The Uber driver was older black guy and I could tell he enjoyed the show. Mark kept making out with Elizabeth pushing her dress all the way up, bunched up her upper thighs and rubbing Elizabeth's pussy over her thin panties. The crotch of her panties were soaking wet. The driver asked me if she's paid thinking Elizabeth is paid whore. Mark told him she's married slut and referred to me I liked watching my wife. Mark had his fingers deep inside her pussy while he was sucking on her tits. Just before she cum he removed his fingers and pulled out his dick instructing Elizabeth to sit on knees. Elizabeth wrapped her hand around Mark's cock and stroked it and Mark asked her to suck it. I licked her pussy which made her moan mouthful of Mark's cock. The car stopped in front of our house, and Uber driver approached and grabbed handful of Elizabeth's ass. In the meantime Mark remarked he wanted to turn Elizabeth into a slut, and he pushed her down on his cock making her choke and gag. By that time Uber driver was finger fucking her. Initially she thought it was me. Mark encouraged her to cum on this hand. He obviously wanted to push us knowing we're still new to this. He shot the Uber driver a look and he stopped.

Mark asked me to stepped outside while he and Elizabeth tipped the driver. Mark tinted the window and I could see most of the action. Her head was sliding up and down on driver's cock while Mark had his finger pumping in and out and eating her pussy at the same time. Then Mark rolled up the window per Elizabeth's request to keep the neighbors from seeing so I just could hear a bit. Long story short the driver cum into her mouth while she was having several mini orgasms from Mark's hand. He suggested that Elizabeth take off her panties and give them to the driver as a souvenir.

The night continued in our house. I'll write for that later

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:02 pm

Wow, what an evening! I can only imagine the rest, since Mark seemed to be just getting started!
Figuring it out

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:45 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. Here is the rest of the night:

We stepped inside for drinks, and Mark revealed he was not about ruining our marriage. I was in shock unable to process what had just happened. Witnessing my sophisticated wife acting like a slut pushed me to my breaking point. Mark assured me to relax, as if everything had gone according to the plan. I felt the need of cold beer, right away. I sat next to Mark, waiting for Elizabeth to join us. I finally asked Mark how he managed to persuade Elizabeth to engage in such behavior. His reply surprised me - he revealed I had a significant role. He claimed to discover that arousing my jealousy was the key to turning Elizabeth on. He acknowledged that Elizabeth had her own fantasies and he was slowly discovering them. In his opinion, my wife pushing her boundaries made her feel safe and confident. His words spun my head, as he seemed to understand my thoughts better than I did myself. I confessed that this fantasy becoming reality was unexpected as Mark grinned and reassured me this would be a fun journey for all of us. He promised to respect our boundaries and encouraged me to watch them. Mark suggested I check on Elizabeth before she came back - she went to clean herself

I found her in the bathroom adjusting her one-piece bikini swimsuit. I reassured her and confessed her naughty behavior had driven me crazy and this time I wanted to watch her. Surprised, She responded with a playful comment acknowledging her role as my bad little wife. Before I came back we shared a passionate kiss. Elizabeth emerged in her one-piece swimsuit catching our attention. She went and seat on Mark's lap and gave me a kiss. Despite being in close proximity to him, her focus remained on me. After about 15 minutes, Elizabeth decided to move away from Mark likely due his super hard cock pressing her ass. She announced she's going into the hot tub, prompting us to quickly follow. I had already changed so I jumped next to her. Finally Mark joined us in the hot tub, we settled into different corners. He was fixated on us as we cuddled and kissed. Mark suggested Elizabeth should take the initiative if she wanted to tease me. As our conversation continued I volunteered to get more drinks from the garage. Upon my return to the hot tub, both I and Mark teased Elizabeth about her swimsuit. Elizabeth moved slowly and sat beside Mark, and they were making out. It didn't last long before Elizabeth started stroking Mark's cock. Mark slapped her butt several times. Despite her protest she agreed to be good girl. Each slap caused her tits to spill out from under her swimsuit. Although she enjoyed Mark's treatment of her. Mark's hands moved between her legs, her voice louder as he increased the pace which led her to very very wild cumming. They passionately kissed and she knelt before him . Mark made comment who good she looks between his legs and I had to agree. She did. I refrained from touching myself, afraid I could cum super fast. I watched in silence. Mark questioned her if she enjoyed it, but she didn't reply. He persisted and she reluctantly admitted claiming me watching and she shouldn't been seen behaving degradingly. Well Mark disregarded her protests, forced her face down on his cock. Finally after she was rubbing her face on Mark's cock . I was unable to see due to Mark's thigh obstructing the view and could only hear Elizabeth choking on Mark's cock. He invited me over to get a better view but Elizabeth covered her face. Mark convinced her to let me watch her and she resumed the blowjob. I was unable to resist but started jerking myself. Mark promised he'll make Elizabeth swallow all his cum. My wife was completely focused on pleasuring him. Mark took control of the situation, grabbed her hair and forced her onto his cock. Finally Mark reached no turning point and Elizabeth willingly accepted his cum in mouth and on her face. Mark praised her for swallowing it and made sure I saw everything. She cleaned Mark's cock and requested a towel.

She looked stunning in the moonlight as I handed her the towel. Mark thanked us for the great night and left not before kissed long enough Elizabeth. After he left, Elizabeth and I exchanged a glance and she suggested cleaning up the living room. I pushed her against the door, ignoring her protests about being dirty. This excited her and we kissed, she was still tasting Mark's cum. I carried her to the bedroom and we had the most intense and pleasurable night of our lives.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 am

Very glad to see Elizabeth enjoying Herself.

I think you are probably past the point of no return now?
Have you asked Her if She would like to find better lovers than Mark who can also please Her pussy with their hard dicks making love to Her?

Sincerely
elina

kkat
Virgin

Unread post by kkat » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm

Mark came for BBQ last night. We decided to grill some burgers and get some snacks. I prepared the food and put the drinks in the fridge. Mark arrived earlier than expected. While I offered Mark a beer and went inside to get some more Elizabeth appeared in a white bikini and white mesh cover up. Her hair tied with a white ribbon and she held sunglasses in her hand. Elizabeth asked if I liked her new outfit, to which I could only nod. She revealed she bought it earlier when she went to the store. I watched from the window as she approached Mark, surprising him with the drink, and then sat on his lap. I was about to step outside when I noticed that Elizabeth had left her phone on the counter. It seemed she had planned for me to read them while she was flirting with Mark outside. As I read the messages, my stomach tightened with knots. It began with Elizabeth sending Mark a selfie of her legs, thanking him for helping around. Mark eventually asked I knew about their chat to which Elizabeth replied I did not. The texts became hotter with Elizabeth sending him pictures posing in yoga pants, she even sent him video shaking her ass. One particularly selfie included her sucking banana, stating how she wished it was Mark's big cock. Out of all that what excited me the most was dirty texting that Mark had coerced her into. Elizabeth sent him a picture of her ass sitting on sink, which led him to sent her a dick pick.

No wonder that bastard was early. I decide to join them, Elizabeth still sitting on Mark's lap. Mark had a noticeable bulge and Elizabeth drinking heavily. They informed me they were going to swim while I cooked. As I watched them I couldn't help but felt my cock getting hard. Elizabeth and Mark seemed to enjoy themselves in the pool with Mark whispering and making her laugh. They eventually decided to take a break from swimming and Elizabeth asked Mark to rub oil on her. Elizabeth lay down on the chair while Mark applied tanning oil over her body. He focused on her back, thighs, and especially her ass. I couldn't tear my eyes off. The food I was cooking became not so important. As Mark continued to massage Elizabeth he took notice of her arousal and he didn't hold back in exploring her body. Elizabeth flipped over and caressed his bulge and sprang free his cock. I abandoned my cooking and watched the scene unfold. Mark repositioned himself for better access while she was stroking him. He traced a finger on her bikini. She eagerly accepted Mark finger inside her as she still kept his cock in her hands keep teasing him. I encourage her to keep teasing him. She wanted to try something different and give me a show. She positioned herself beneath Mark's cock, her hand on the lounge chair looking up at Mark's cock while his cock hovering right over her face, her head buried was buried between Mark's thighs and under his cock and balls. Her wet bikini was hiding nothing.
He began to touch her body and breasts while she was sucking him. Mark took control by gripping the side of Elizabeth head and thrusting into her mouth causing her to gag. I couldn't handle it anymore so I undressed and went behind Elizabeth's legs, wide them open and started to fuck her. I didn't take long to reach cumming inside her. Moments later Mark cum into her mouth. Once Mark left it became awkward. We shared a laugh and moved to the bedroom for next round of fucking.

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm

You two are off to a fast start, but TBH it sounds like you need someone "better" than Mark to keep moving forward.
Figuring it out

Jp43jp
Virgin

Unread post by Jp43jp » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

What a great start!! Keep it going